Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 10

Dana was excited and anxious to see how the second picture turned out. I was nervous. I was constantly flinching every time I heard a noise, thinking someone was going to walk in to catch me developing a naughty picture of Dana. She, however, didn’t seem to care at all ... no concerns whatsoever. From the way she was talking, she would probably even show off the picture to whoever wanted to see it. That thought stirred mixed emotions in my head and stomach. Someone seeing her in such a pose and in as little clothing as possible and still be considered covered.

The picture was in the fix when my fears were realized. The door spun and in walked Mr. Watts.

Shit!

“How’s it going?” he asked cheerfully.

“Umm—”

“It’s going great,” Dana beamed, cutting me off. “I can’t believe how good the picture turned out. Want to see?”

Damnit, I am going to get in so much trouble for taking sexy pictures of Dana!

“I’d love to,” he replied and moved to join Dana and me. “How much longer before you take it out?”

“A few, uhh, minutes,” I answered nervously.

My knees were shaking, and I thought anyone in the room would be able to hear them knocking together. I could ... I think. Mr. Watts nodded and then leaned over to look at the picture. Dana was leaning against the field goal post, holding the bottom of the jersey up just enough that you could almost see the crotch of her panties. Her long, smooth, tanned legs were on full display. The way she was pulling on the bottom of the jersey, it showed off more than just a hint of cleavage. If you looked close enough, you would probably see her nipples, but it wasn’t obvious unless you really looked hard. Dana had a sultry smile on her face that was a mix of naughty and innocent.

This is it; he is going to tell me how stupid I am and that the picture was inappropriate.

“That really is a striking image of you, Dana,” Mr. Watts said as he continued to look over the picture. “Was it your idea to stand like that?”

“Thanks,” Dana smiled. “It was Josh’s idea actually. I wasn’t sure at first, but now that I can see what he was doing, it was a great idea.” Mr. Watts smiled and nodded.

“Get that into the wash soon please. I am going to have to go to an appointment. I can’t leave you two in here alone, so you are going to have to go.”

“But how am I supposed to finish it?”

“Don’t worry about it, I will get it hung up and dried and then put it in the workroom with your stuff. That way no one will stumble in and see it by accident.”

“Oh, okay.”

“I don’t care if anyone sees it,” Dana announced, and Mr. Watts chuckled while I started to hyperventilate.

“I’m sure you don’t but let’s not go showing it to the whole school. Okay?”

“Whatever, that’s fine with me.”

Mr. Watts shooed us from the darkroom, reassuring again he would take care of the picture for me. Dana led me out to the junior parking lot where her car was. It was just a bit further away, the far side of the lot, from the school than the senior lot was, but not by much.

Dana veered into the line of cars and stopped at the driver’s door of an old, gold colored Chevy Beretta.

“Hurry up and get in,” Dana called over the roof of the car.

I opened the passenger door. It was a two-seater, so there were only two doors. The amount of crap that was piled inside the car was surprising. I tried not to pay any attention to it all, but it was hard to do when my feet rattled a pile of empty Coke cans on the passenger floor.

“Sorry it’s a mess,” Dana gave me a guilty smile, and fired up the engine. “It’s not normally this messy. I swear.”

I looked around, I couldn’t help it. There was no chance that she kept this car clean on a regular basis. I didn’t say that or anything else for that matter, just reached for the belt buckle and felt something sticky. A piece of gum was stuck to the back of it, or at least I thought it was gum. I clicked the buckle into place and sat forward in the seat. The driver’s seat and her seat were set reclined so far backward that I thought there was no way she would be able to see over the steering wheel.

Dana put the car into gear—it was a manual transmission—and stomped on the gas. The tires spun and the car lurched backwards. The momentum was so strong that I had to put both of my hands on the dashboard to keep my head from slamming into it. Before I knew what was happening, the car then raced forwards, throwing me back into the seat. The engine revved high as Dana and her gold Beretta flew out the exit. She cranked the wheel to the left, not lifting off of the accelerator, and the car felt like it was about to roll over. Instead, the rear end slid out and Dana laughed at my panicked face.

Once we were going in a straight line, Dana said, “Don’t worry, I haven’t wrecked a car yet...”

There was an oh shit handle, which I was squeezing with a death grip.


I went straight to Mr. Watts’ classroom when I got to school. I had begged Mom to drop me off early, which she finally agreed to do after a lot of questions as to why I would need to be there so much earlier than normal. I didn’t think it would be a good idea to tell her and Dad that I needed to check on my picture of Dana. That would open a can of worms I was not interested in discussing with them, not at all.

When I got to the room, I could see the room was dark and when I pulled on the door, it was locked. Shit! I waited for as long as I could, but Mr. Watts never showed up and the room remained locked. Surely Mr. Watts had done as he said he would, and moved the picture of Dana, but still, I was leery whether he did or not. I would have felt better if I could have checked myself.

“Hey, what are you—” Laura startled me, but was cut off by another voice I recognized as it yelled from further down the hall.

“Josh! Wait!” I turned and saw Dana waving, her arm outstretched as high as it would go as she jumped up and down to get my attention.

“Ugh, I’ll talk to you later,” Laura grumbled and moved down the hall.

What was she so mad about?

“Thanks for waiting,” Dana smiled cheerily and wrapped me in a tight hug I wasn’t expecting. “Did you get to see it?”

“No, it’s locked.” To emphasize the point, I rattled the locked door.

“Damn, lunch?”

“Sure, meet me here and we can both check it out together.”

“Great! It’s going to be perfect, I know it,” Dana squeezed me again. “Okay, gotta go. See you later!”

Dana waved and ran off down the hallway, lost in the crowd of students and they moved as a group through the hall. I went the opposite direction, heading to Mrs. Peterson’s class. I could think of a lot of classes or places I would rather be, but I didn’t have a choice. Social Studies was a requirement and that meant I had to suffer under the scrutiny of Mrs. Peterson for a while longer yet.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.