My Wife Taken by Satan - Cover

My Wife Taken by Satan

by Wife for Sharewear

Copyright© 2022 by Wife for Sharewear

Mind Control Story: Satan sends a dream that ultimately leads in my wife being used as one of the whores of Hell.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cuckold   Orgy   .

I glanced at the time and yawned. It was just on midnight.

I’d been spending some time on a chat site, swapping dirty fantasies about our wives.

I turned off the computer, stretched back in the chair, and yawned once again and was overcome by sleep.


I awoke with a start, aware that I’d been dreaming. I yawned again thinking that I’d just dozed for a couple of minutes. I pushed back the chair and stood up, but as I did so, I moved the mouse and the screen immediately lit up. I stared at the Satanic image that came up. “Queer,” I thought to myself, “I would have sworn I’d turned it off, and how did it get onto that weird image,” and then I noticed that the time was nearly one o’clock and I’d actually dozed for the best part of an hour. Anyway I was too tired to think much of it, and took myself off to bed where my wife was asleep long ago.

I would have thought that I’d drop straight off to sleep again, but instead I found myself lying there thinking of that dream that I’d just had. It was all a bit queer, I’d dreamed that I’d been told by The Devil, to post a blog on one of the story sites, which I had then done. The story that I’d written was about my wife being taken by The Devil, and being fucked and used by Demons. But that wasn’t the end of it, having posted the story, I dreamed that someone had then written to me saying that they wanted to use my wife to really give her to Satan. “I need the following information about your wife, along with some good photos showing her face clearly,” he had told me, along with giving an email address.

In the dream, I’d thought about it for a moment, then written back telling him what he needed to know, along with some photos, which he subsequently sent back to me covered in Satanic symbols along with invocations for Satan to take her. In the dream, everyone came to know that she was Satan’s slut, and she was being fucked continually before she was ultimately taken to Hell as one of Satan’s whores.

It was all totally weird.

Now I couldn’t go to sleep and I lay there wide awake thinking of it all.

Eventually I got up again and turned on the computer. Logging onto the storiesonline site, I clicked on ‘new story’. I paused for a moment, wondering how to start, then I started typing.

I wrote:

“I glanced at the time and yawned. It was just on midnight.

I’d been spending some time on a chat site, swapping dirty fantasies about our wives.

I turned off the computer, stretched back in the chair, and yawned once again and was overcome by sleep.”

Eventually I was finished, and I submitted my story.

Back in bed again, I suddenly felt so very sleepy. I wondered whether the whole of the story would come out true, but then I was sound asleep at last.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.