Beach Boy - Cover

Beach Boy

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2022 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Donny's new stepdad takes the curious teen to a nude beach for the first time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

“Now remember, we don’t need to tell your mom which beach we’re going to today, alright?”

“Yeah, I know. I promise I won’t say anything.”

Alan looked at his fourteen year old stepson and smiled. “You’re a good boy, Donny. I’m really lucky to be your dad now.”

“Me too,” the slender said softly.

Alan reached over and gave the boy’s smooth thigh an affectionate squeeze. His large hand was dangerously close to Donny’s crotch and his young cock tingled with feeling. Alan was anything but shy about touching his stepson affectionately, and Donny loved it when he did. The man had only married the boy’s mother a few months ago, and Donny felt good that Alan was much more loving toward him than any of his mom’s previous boyfriends.

Sitting next to each other in the car, the two couldn’t have looked more different. Alan was a solidly muscular six feet, with short, dark hair and a few days’ stubble on his handsome face. Donny was barely five-foot-five, slender as a girl, with a body that was still nearly hairless. His light brown hair was long, reminding Alan of Donny’s mother.

The boy was excited they were doing something on their own, just the guys, as Alan put it. But he was also nervous. He’d always wanted to go to a nude beach, but he was really nervous about springing a boner in public.

“Dad? I, um, need to ask you about something,” Donny started.

“Sure, son. Anything.”

“What do I do if – if – ummm...”

“If you get a hard on?”

“Yeah.” Donny was blushing furiously.

“Don’t worry about it, son. It happens all the time. If there’s people around, just put your towel over it or else lie down on your stomach. If not, then don’t worry about it.”

“Has that ever happened to you?”

“Sure, son. And it’s probably gonna happen again today. You’ll see. It feels really good being naked out there in the sun and sea breeze, so it’s a pretty natural reaction.”

“So, uhhh, if you get one, are gonna cover it with your towel?”

“If there’s other people around, sure.”

“But not if it’s just us?”

“That’s up to you, son. I’d rather not, but if it makes you feel weird then I will.”

Donny thought about it. He tried to imagine what the huge lump in his stepdad’s briefs would look like when he was all hard and excited. “I guess it’d be okay if you don’t cover up,” he finally said.

Alan grinned with satisfaction. “Thanks, buddy. You don’t have to, either.”

Donny already knew he was going to get a boner. He didn’t know how he could avoid it. He was afraid he’d be rock hard all afternoon and that his stepdad would think he was some kind of horny pervert, which he probably was, but he didn’t want Alan to think anything bad about him. But he made it sound like no big deal, so Donny started to relax and even look forward to getting a boner on the beach with his stepdad. He figured that might be the reason the older man said they shouldn’t tell his mother which beach they were going to that day.

It felt really good to be able to talk openly about getting erections with his new stepdad. In fact, it felt so good that Donny started getting hard right there in the car. Alan had his attention on the road while a nice little tent formed in the boy’s shorts. He snuck a look at the older man’s crotch just to see if the conversation was having the same effect on him, but there was no sign of a boner in Alan’s shorts.

Donny was excited about this trip to the beach for a couple of reasons. First, he was happy to spend the day with the first man in his life to call him son. And second, he would get to see the same man’s cock, hopefully with a boner. The boy had seen Alan’s erect pole a couple of times when he spied on him fucking his mom. It was an exciting view, but not the best for memorizing details.

When they got to the beach, Alan and Donny carried their cooler and towels down along the sand as they looked for a good spot. Alan carried his things in his left hand and put his right on the boy’s shoulder, making him feel important as they scanned the area for a good place.

It wasn’t too crowded that day, but Donny was excited to see naked people walking around like it was perfectly normal for their dicks or boobs to be swinging out in the open. There were people of all ages and all different types of bodies. Alan led him all the way down toward where a bunch of boulders went into the water, separating one area from another. They had to walk into the water to get around them, but there was no one else in the smaller area on the other side.

“How about here, son? Looks like we have it all to ourselves.”

“Yean, cool,” Donny said.

They laid out their towels, and Alan proceeded to take off his shirt and shorts. Donny noticed he didn’t seem embarrassed in the least. He just stripped down quickly, pushing his swim trunks down and off and then standing back upright fully naked. Donny couldn’t even look at the man’s face. The boy’s eyes were totally transfixed on the substantial cock now dangling free between his toned thighs.

Donny now actually felt a little weird being the only with any clothes on. He felt self-conscious, but he finally pulled off his T shirt and shoved his trunks off. He wihed his cock was as big as Alan’s, but he was encouraged to note his organ was about the same proportion to the size of his smaller body. The boy had a sparse dusting of fine hair around the base of his cock while Alan’s cock and balls were shaved completely smooth.

“Looks like it’s time you started shaving,” Alan pointed out, making an obvious nod toward the boy’s crotch. “I can show how if you want.”

“Really? You wouldn’t mind?” Donny decided he wanted to keep his boy parts groomed the same way as his dad’s.

“I’d love to. I’ll make sure to get you nice and smooth.”

Donny felt his cock tingle with heat as he imagined his stepdad having to touch his cock and balls to shave him. He thought it would feel so good just to feel his big hands rubbing shaving lotion around his crotch that his uncontrollable, teen cock started to swell and stand upright. Alan was sitting down on the towels now and watching the boy’s cock steadily grow with a smile on his face. His much larger man cock was starting to grow too.

“You have a really nice one,” Alan said, still smiling warmly as he watched his stepson’s dick rise and swell.

“Uh – uh, thanks.” The only other person to tell the boy his cock was nice was his friend, Marky. Marky was the same age as Donny, and the two friends had been stroking and sucking each other’s dicks for a while now. They were both getting really good at making each other feel good, and they did it at every possible chance they had.

But Donny now realized he was still standing on an open beach with a painfully stiff erection sticking straight out from his body. Self-consciously, he sat on the towel close to his father, but didn’t do anything to cover his hardness. Alan’s dick was totally hard now, too, and he wasn’t bothering to cover himself, either. There was still no one else in their area, so there wasn’t a need to cover anything and Donny loved the way it felt to be hard and naked on the beach with the coolest and hottest man he ever knew.

Alan got the tanning lotion out of his bag and started rubbing it on his muscular body. He did everything he could reach, his entire front, including his legs. Then he actually took his time rubbing the lotion all over his huge cock and balls. For a while, it looked like he was just jerking off and he smiled at the boy when he saw him watching.

“You next,” Alan said, handing the lotion to Donny.

Donny then mirrored everything Alan had done exactly, rubbing down the whole front of his body, and then lubing his five inch cock and stroking it. With Alan watching, Donny didn’t want to stop, but he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to make himself cum in front of his stepdad. Maybe that was going too far. But the poor boy was so hard it was starting to hurt, and with Alan being naked right beside him, his young cock was only going to go down one way. The sight of his dad’s amazing looking hard on only made the boy’s hot little prick throb even harder.

Every time Donny caught Alan looking at him with his loving smile, he felt nervous but in a good way. It felt like the older man knew everything the boy was thinking. Alan sat up and squirted some lotion onto his hand. Then he rubbed the creamy goo over his big cock and stroked himself with a pleasurable sigh.

“You can do it, too, if you want,” Alan invited. “It feels good out here in the sun, and no one else is around so we can doing anything we want as long as we’re alone.”

Alan kept looking at Donny’s cock as he stroked himself. The boy felt sexy, even more than the way his friend, Marky, made him feel sexy. Alan was looking all over Donny’s body, and he’d seen him look at his mother with the same expression a bunch of times. It was so exciting to think that Alan probably thought Donny was as sexy as his mom. Still nervous but feeling more confident, the boy put some lotion on his hand, too, and started stroking his rock hard dick while Alan’s smile grew even bigger.

“Mmmm, that’s such a nice cock,” the older man said.

“I wish it was as big as yours.”

“Oh, it will be, I’m sure of it. Compared to your body size it’s the same proportion as mine.”

This made Donny feel proud of his swollen, teenaged member. He’d jerked himself in front of Marky at least a hundred times, but doing it in front of Alan was making his heart pump like crazy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.