My Girlfriend's Mother Seduced Me - Cover

My Girlfriend's Mother Seduced Me

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Jimmy had gone over to see his girlfriend Laura, but she wasn't home. But instead of leaving, Laura's mother asked him if he could help her with something. Little did he know what that "help" would entail...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex   .

It was one Saturday in June as I remember when I had gone over to my girlfriend, Laura’s house. We were planning on going to the movies – I had seen the previews of this horror movie I wanted to see and I knew that whenever we watched a horror movie Laura always cuddled up real close!

Laura and I had been going together for about a year now, although we had known each other for longer than that. When we first met, she was going with some other guy – I don’t even remember his name, I just remember that he treated Laura like shit and I didn’t like it.

She had seemed like a sweet girl and he didn’t appreciate her. She really tried to make it work with him, but finally, she realized what he was all about (himself) and they broke up. I gave her a little time to get over him, then I made my move and asked Laura out on our first date. We found out we really clicked together and I made sure that she got the appreciation and attention she deserved.

I drove over to Laura’s house on the other side of town where she lived with her mother Becky. Becky was a widow – her husband, Laura’s father, was killed several years ago in a terrible car crash and she never remarried. Becky worked as an executive secretary for some high-priced downtown law firm and Laura worked as a waitress for a local restaurant.

Laura didn’t have to work – between her father’s large life insurance settlement, his retirement, and Becky’s job, they had enough money to live pretty comfortably. But she wanted to start getting some work experience for the day she’d be out on her own. Plus the owners of the restaurant were nice people and she liked working there.

I pulled up to their house and parked on the street in front. I knocked on the door and Becky answered. “Hi Mrs. T., is Laura home, we’re going to the movies this afternoon,” I said. I call her Mrs. T. because their last name is Thibideau and it’s just easier to get my mouth around!

“No, I’m sorry Jimmy, Laura got called into work an extra shift at the restaurant ... apparently one of the other girls called in sick so they asked Laura to cover her shift. It was a last-minute thing or I’m sure she would have told you.”

“Oh, that’s okay, we can see it some other time. No sweat. Thanks, Mrs. T., I’ll just find something else to do today.” I said.

Just as I was about to turn to go. Mrs. T. put her hand on my shoulder. “Just a minute Jimmy. Can we ... talk for a bit?” she asked.

I wasn’t sure what she wanted to talk about but I came in anyway. “Come on into the kitchen – I just finished baking some chocolate chip cookies,” she said, leading me to the kitchen. She set a plate of five good-sized cookies and a tall glass of milk at the breakfast bar for me while she stood at the end of the bar.

“Jimmy, you and Laura have been seeing each other for some time, haven’t you?” she started.

“Um ... yeah I guess so,” I said after swallowing a mouthful of cookie.

“And you two have gotten pretty close I suppose?” she asked.

I wasn’t sure if I was comfortable with where this seemed to be going, but to be polite I answered. “I guess we are pretty close. Neither of us is dating anyone else at least.”

“So have you and my daughter ... had sex?” she asked.

Bad time to be taking a drink of milk! I choked and spewed milk all over my shirt, trying very hard not to spray Mrs. T. at the same time. Mrs. T. always dressed very nicely ... classy but with just enough sexiness to keep a guy’s (or young boy’s) interest! Today she was in a flirty peach summer dress that came down to just above mid-thigh. The dress showed her shapely legs and had a neckline cut deep enough to give me a good view of her amazing cleavage.

“Are you okay, Jimmy dear? I’m sorry that I caused you to choke, sweetie!” she apologized.

“That’s okay, but I made a mess of your counter!” I said.

“No problem honey.” She got a paper towel and then proceeded to wipe up the spilled milk. I’m not entirely sure but it seemed that she was intentionally giving me a view down her dress as she cleaned up the mess. Whether it was intentional or not I got a very good view and it was impressive, to say the least.

I’m pretty sure she saw me peering down her dress too because she smiled as she cleaned the countertop. When the counter was cleaned she suddenly said. “Jimmy, I will be right back honey.” I figured she was going to get another roll of paper towels as the one she had was about done.

But she didn’t come right back. In fact, she was gone for a few minutes. I was beginning to wonder what happened to her when I heard her call me. “Jimmy, can you come back here and help me for a moment?”

I went back following the sound of her voice. “Mrs. T. where are you?” I asked since she wasn’t where I thought the paper towels would be kept.

“Back here, Jimmy, I need you back here!” she said. I walked back down the hallway wondering just what she needed all the way back here. All the doors in the hallway were closed except for the very last one. I went to that door and saw it was her bedroom.

“Mrs. T.?” I asked. She stepped out of the bedroom closet and my eyes bugged out! There was Mrs. T., my girlfriend’s mother, wearing nothing but her pink bra, panties, and garter belt, her stockings and beige high heels!

Mrs. T. had also done some work in the makeup department. When I first came over she wasn’t wearing any makeup – she was at home and not expecting company. But now she had dolled up for me and was even more attractive with mascara, lipstick and just a hint of eyeshadow and blush. Mrs. T. didn’t need much, she was already a knockout. But she was even more so now.

“Mrs. T.! Wha-what’s going on?” I stammered. Actually, I was amazed anything intelligible came out as shocked as I was!

“Well, Jimmy, from what I hear about you from my daughter, you are quite the stud. I was wondering if I could take you for a ride. I mean you WERE planning to fuck Laura today – that was the reason for the horror movie, am I right?

“You wanted her to get scared so she would turn to her big strong man to save her and in return, she would let you ... oh hell, we both know what the rest of that sentence is don’t we? I just thought since she had to work I would look after her hero personally. So how about it loverboy, want to take a real woman for a spin for a change?” she said.

“Sh-she told you ... about us?” I asked, still bowled over from this turn of events.

“Jimmy, Laura and I have no secrets. We are all each of us has and we talk all the time – about everything. Yes, I know all about your exploits, young man, and you certainly have impressed her. The question remains, though, how much of her bragging is just girlish fantasy and how much is actual skill? Let’s find out, shall we?” and

Mrs. T. took two steps toward me and grabbed me and planted a hot, wet, powerful kiss on my lips. I was in shock as I felt her tongue slip its way between my lips and seek out my tongue. My eyes were opened wide and I wasn’t sure what to do. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other around my back, pulling me close. As I felt the heat of her body, I felt my cock getting hard.

Instinctively, I placed my hands on her hips, not knowing if I should put them in any place else at the moment. Mrs. T. put one hand behind my head to push me harder against her mouth. Her other hand strolled down my body until she found what she was looking for ... my rapidly growing cock!

She moaned into my mouth as she felt what she was doing to me, rubbing my cock to full hardness and swelling it bigger than I could remember it being in some time! Then she broke our kiss and slid slowly down my body until she was kneeling before me. She looked up at me and licked the front of my pants as if she was licking my cock. She began unfastening my jeans, glancing up at me often as I watched this woman undress me.

I was looking down in amazement, not sure what I should do. I watched as she pulled my cock out through the top of my boxers and my jeans. She smiled up at me as she stroked it.

“Mmm ... Laura told me that you had a nice big cock. And she was right!” she purred. Then she slipped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head as she stroked the shaft.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the closet wall as I felt her stroke my cock and her tongue licked and teased my balls. It felt incredible! Then she ran her tongue slowly up the underside of my cock back to the head before she inhaled my entire length into her mouth. She made a gagging sound and drool hung from her lips as she pulled off it before leaning forward and taking me deep, again, with her nose nestled in my pubic hair.

I’d had some blowjobs – or at least to that point in my short sexual experience I considered them blowjobs – but I had never been deepthroated until Mrs. T. It was an amazing, unbelievable, wonderful experience and a milestone in my sexual maturity.

Mrs. T.’s throat was tight and hugged my cock like I had stuck it in a warm wet vise. She took me all the way down not once but three separate times allowing me to feel as she opened her throat and slid me as far down as I could go. She held me there buried deep in her throat as she massaged my balls and lightly stroked my perineum with her fingernails.

I still don’t know to this day how I managed to keep from blowing my wad right then and there and all I can think of by way of explanation is that Mrs. T ... knew the trick to keep a guy from ending the party too quickly. I could feel my nuts boiling and I knew that my time was short.

Out of courtesy for her, I warned her of my impending orgasm. “Mrs. T ... I’m gonna cum ... I’m getting close...”

But she popped me out of her mouth. “Not yet, baby, I have use for that cock still!” she said. She rose to her feet and led me by the cock over to her bed. “Now my daughter was right about you being a good kisser, but she also says that your mouth has other talents. Let’s see you put that mouth to use on my pussy!”

By now the shock of her bizarre actions had worn off a bit and her intentions couldn’t be any clearer. She had let me know in no uncertain terms what she wanted and I was more than willing to give it to her! Reversing the roles of this little seduction scene, I took control and spun her so her back was to her bed. I pushed her back so she fell onto her bed.

“Oooh, I like a man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go for it! So assertive!” she said.

I looked down at Mrs. T. laying on the bed waiting for me. She had always looked beautiful to me and now dressed in her best lingerie and lying on her bed looking up at me, she was all the more beautiful. I smiled as I thought of how much Laura looked like her mother. If this is any indication of what Laura will look like in a few years, I’m in for a real treat! I thought.

Then I realized I didn’t have to wait – I had the original model right in front of me! I reached down and fiddled with the garter clasp that held her stockings up. But nervous fingers don’t work all that well!

“Here, baby, let me help ... I’ve done this a few times!” she said with a smile. She unhooked her stocking from her garter belt and then went to take off her panties when I stopped her.

“Can I?” I asked.

Mrs. T. smiled and took her hands away. I reached up with shaky hands and slowly pulled her delicate panties down her long nylon-sheathed legs. As I did I got another shock ... Mrs. T. had a shaved pussy!

“Mrs. T ... you are shaved?” I said flabbergasted.

“Yes, I used to shave it for Robert. Now I shave it to remember him. Besides, I like the way it makes me feel ... sexy.”

“Mrs. T. you are sexy. Hell, you are the hottest woman I know! A real MILF!” I said.

“MILF?”

“Mother I’d Like to Fuck,” I explained.

“Oh,” she giggled “Well then you’d better get to it then. And I guess we can dispense with the Mrs. T. stuff too. Call me Becky.”

“Becky ... I never knew your first name. I like it. Okay then Becky, let’s see if you taste as good as you look!” I said rather cockily

I spread her legs wide and knelt down in front of her. I moved to where my nose was mere inches from her steaming slit and inhaled her scent. It made my mouth water but what’s more, it made Becky moan as I enjoyed the way she smelled.

“Oh, God...!”

I kissed the inside of one thigh on the bare flesh just above the top of her stocking. Then I moved over to kiss the other similarly. Then just to tease her a bit more I kissed her right above her swollen throbbing clit. Becky knew what I was doing and it drove her crazy!

“Please, Jimmy, don’t tease me, baby! Please, lick my pussy, please!” she whined.

I raised her legs opening them wider. “Hold these for me, then. Don’t let them go – I want you to keep them out of my way!” I instructed her. She nodded, biting her bottom lip, and took her legs from me. With my hands free now I peeled apart her tight neatly folded lips and peered into the wet pink heaven inside. She was like a sweet-smelling pink furnace and I wished I could crawl completely inside that delightful nirvana. But I would settle for a taste.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.