The Naughty Girls Club No. 14 - Cherry Soda Surprise - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 14 - Cherry Soda Surprise

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The Naughty Girls discover a sexy way to enjoy cherry soda. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

After the girls had undressed, the customary way they opened a meeting of The Naughty Girls Club, Jessica pulled an ottoman to the corner of the room, where previously she had propped a sizeable mirror against the wall.

“What’s this for?” Jill asked.

Jessica said, “I thought it would be good if you could see what you looked like while you orgasmed.”

“Hey, that sounds neat,” Joanna said.

Jill looked doubtful.

“Trust me, you’ll love it,” Jessica told Jill. “Just lie on your back with your head over the end so you can see your pretty face.”

Jill followed the instructions.

“Perfect,” said Jessica.

“Yeah, but what about the orgasm?” Joanna asked.

“Yeah, what about the orgasm?” Jill wanted to know.

“We’re coming to that,” Jessica said. “Joanna and I will get you started. She’ll stimulate your clit while I twiddle your nipples.”

Joanna caressed Jill’s sex while Jessica worked on her breasts.

“Oh yeah,” Joanna said after a minute or two, “her cunt’s starting to open.”

“That’s great,” Jessica said. “Keep her hot and I’ll be right back.”

A moment later Jessica returned. She handed a bottle of soda to Joanna.

“What’s that?” Jill asked.

“Cherry soda,” Jessica said. “I’ve warmed it a little. I wanted to get root beer but at the last minute I decided cherry would be more appropriate. Should be good—real cane sugar. Also they were all out of root beer.” Then she told Joanna to shake the bottle.

“But won’t it explode?” Joanna asked.

“Just shake it a few seconds and twist off the cap,” Jessica said.

Joanna shook the bottle.

“Twist it off now,” Jessica said.

Joanna twisted the cap off. Foam spurted from the bottle.

“Quick, fuck it into her cunt,” Jessica commanded.

Please Wait while image loads

Joanna fucked the bottle into Jill’s cunt.

Jill gave a throaty gasp.

“Make sure it all glugs out,” Jessica said while pinching Jill’s nipple. “Keep it coming.”

“Almost empty,” Joanna reported.

“As soon as it is, drink the juice out of her,” Jessica said.

Joanna pulled out the empty bottle and drank the juice gushing from Jill’s spasming cunt.

“Wasn’t that great?” Jessica asked, after Jill’s orgasm had subsided.

Breathing hard, Jill couldn’t answer. Joanna said, “It was good. But next time can we use diet so I don’t get fat?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.