My Brother - Cover

My Brother

by Master Jack

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jack

Incest Sex Story: Sister and brother in love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Illustrated   .

Since the first time I spied on my older brother while he was masturbating and offered to help me, we had sex. Permanently!

I always tell him, those girls at school come and go, but your slutty little sister is always ready and waiting for you! My dad thinks it’s great that a brother and sister want to spend so much time together.

I think my mother also knows what we are doing.

One time when my brother was upstairs, I told my mom I was going upstairs, and she said, “Try not to wake your dad, you two!” She knew and I’m sure Dad did too.

Whenever my brother borrowed dad’s car, i go with him to go park in discreet places or suck him off in the car.

Even it happened that I couldn’t help him and I took advantage of my mother falling asleep on the sofa to suck him thoroughly in front of the TV.

lonely-mom-cheating-6.jpg

lonely-mom-cheating-7.jpg

lonely-mom-cheating-8.jpg

Here is my problem, my brother is off to college! I knew I would miss him, but damn I can’t wait to see him again!!

I get a lot of fucking from boys at school, but none of them can do it like my brother. I think I might have to go to the same college next year so we can keep fucking, but what about in the meantime? What should I do?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.