14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

She was taking a little too long in the shower. I didn’t need her sanitized, just not smelling like a whore and it seemed as if she was deliberately going slow to buy time. She knew what awaited and was scared shitless to go through with it. Five minutes was long enough, especially since Jack would be here any minute.

“Time to get out,” I shouted and reached into the stall to shut off the water.

“I have to wash my hair, I have cum in it.”

“Later, right now you need to get dressed and get to the bedroom before your dad gets here. She opened the curtain and looked like a drowned rat. I handed her a towel and watched as she dried herself off. The boys weren’t too rough on her so she had minimal scratches and marks, but her pussy was a rich red color and appeared to be fairly swollen.

“Put these on,” I instructed and handed her the crotch-less panties. Immediately she noticed the problem.

“Uncle Nick, these have a hole in them,” she informed me and held them up to show me. I chuckled.

“They’re made that way.”

“Why?”

“That way you can fuck without taking off your panties.”

“Oh,” she exclaimed and stared at them again.

“Hurry,” I urged and watched as slipped them on and pulled them to her hips.

It was made of a thin lacy bright pink material that was completely transparent which left nothing to the imagination. The matching top had one string that tied just below the chest and barely reached the top of the panties. Although I got the smallest size they had, it was still a little too big on her but fit well enough to stay on. She looked incredibly sexy and I knew that Jack would love it! Maybe not on his daughter, but she looked sexy none the same.

“Damn, girl,” I sighed with a smile.

“You look fucking hot!” She went to the mirror and stared at the reflection.

“You can see my nipples,” she expressed with a quick glance my way.

“That’s the idea, honey. Show ‘em what you go!” I winked.

“My dad will get mad if he sees me wearing this.”

“He’ll be so turned on by it that he won’t care what you have on. That’s when you finish him off.” There was a knock at the door and I released a deep breathe.

“It’s show time, Alice, and this is the most important thing you’ve ever done so don’t fuck it up, understand?” She leisurely nodded but I didn’t feel confident that she could do it. He was her father and I knew that she was intimidated by him. If this worked, I’d have all the power over him that I needed but if it didn’t, I’d probably end up in jail, the hospital or worse. He knocked again but louder.

“The video is ready for you, just hit play and start watching and learning,” I instructed and guided her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

“You’re going to do great, I know it, sweetie,” I whispered and kissed the top of her wet head. I wish there were time to prepare her better and maybe have her apply some makeup, but there wasn’t time for that. I had to work with what I had and hope for the best. The third knock was much louder as he seemed to be losing patience. I left the bedroom door ajar and headed for the living room.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” I smiled as I opened the door. He wasn’t smiling at all as he entered the apartment.

“Where’s Lacie?”

“Bathroom,” I answered and shut the door. “Beer?”

“We should go.” I think he was still angry at me.

“Come on, brother, sit and have a beer with me. Just one,” I insisted and went to the kitchen. He sat on the sofa looking around. I hardly had time to clean up but I was able to shove the deflated mattress under the couch. The room still smelled like a boy’s locker room with a pungent scent of Mexican brothel.

I had already prepared the two pills by crushing them into a powered and covertly poured them into his bottle of beer. My hands were shaking as I didn’t know if this would work or what his reaction would be. I had never used Ecstasy or Viagra before but I do remember reading that you shouldn’t mix drugs and alcohol. I didn’t have a choice.

“Here you go,” I said extending my hand holding the bottle of drugged beer. Grudgingly he took it and I held my breath as he swallowed the first sip. I followed suit and took a huge swig of my beer as I needed to calm my nerves. Jack was very confident and always took charge of things which would make it harder for me to control him. Now it was a waiting game.

“So, how’s work?” I asked as he looked at his bottle of beer.

“Fine,” he grumbled and smelled the opening.

“Is there something wrong?”

“This beer tastes funny.” I was hoping that the flavor of the beer would overpower the taste of the drugs.

“Mine tastes fine,” I said taking another sip.

“Did you eat something recently that could make it taste different?” I wanted to plant a seed of doubt in his head and take his attention away from the drugs. Inside I was a bundle of nerves but I was trying to play it off. I held my breath until he took another drink.

“You know what, Jack, I think we need to celebrate!” I announced and quickly got up. He was still examining the bottle trying to figure out why it tasted the way it did.

“Celebrate? What for?” He called to me as I was already in the kitchen. I poured him a full shot of rum and filled an equal amount of water for me. They looked the same and he wouldn’t know the difference.

“I got that promotion I’ve worked my ass off for!” I informed him as I sat back down and handed him the shot glass.

“To success,” I said and held up my glass of water, he reciprocated and we each downed our drinks. With a loud thump, I placed my drink on the coffee table and watched as he struggled to swallow the rest of his. It was filled to the rim and took him two gulps to swallow it all.

“Want another?” I asked taking his shot glass away.

“No, I’m good,” he answered with a sour expression. It was 151 proof rum so just one should do the trick.

“You said that you picked up that big account, how’s that going for you?’ I asked and reached for my beer. He just sat there staring at me for a moment, trying to figure out what I was up to. This was so out of character for me. I extended my beer hoping that we would toast another drink.

I felt better when he lifted his bottle and touched the necks together. I drank half of mine and held my breath as he went even farther and finished off his entire beer. I felt relieved, but now was the most dangerous time. If he realized that I had drugged him, he might become enraged and I’d be on the receiving end of a through beating, as he has beat my ass more often than I can remember when we were growing up.

I knew from reading about it that Ecstasy should take about 20 – 30 minutes to start working and that was true for Viagra. I needed to stall him long enough to for the effects to kick in and play it by ear. If it works out the way I hoped, he’ll be disorientated enough to become suggestive to things but if it doesn’t work...

“I need to hit the can,” I informed him and handed him the TV remote before I left the room. I needed to delay him and stayed in the bathroom for almost ten minutes. When I returned he was staring at the TV with a blank expression.

“Want to watch the game this weekend?” I asked as I sat back down. I could tell that something was happening to him as he seemed very distracted and his pupils were very dilated.

“I don’t know ... maybe,” he mumbled and we sat staring at each other for an uncomfortable moment.

“How’s things in the bedroom, still not getting any?” I asked with a smile.

“Huh?” He seemed to be confused as he struggled to respond.

“You told me the other day that you and Jen weren’t intimate lately. Is that still true.”

“Nick, that really isn’t...” He suddenly stopped talking and wiped the sweat from his brow.

“Can I get some water, I’m really thirsty,” he mumbled and wiped his forehead again.

“By avoiding the question that means it’s still true,” I smirked at him. He didn’t respond and seemed to be moving around a lot on the couch. It was just about twenty minutes since he finished the beer so the effects should be starting.

“Sure,” I smiled and rushed to the kitchen, but instead of water, I poured more of the rum into a glass and hurried back to hand it to him. I needed him drunk, drugged, and disorientated for this to work.

“Here you go,” I said extending my hand with the glass half-filled with rum.

He quickly took it and took a huge swallow before he pulled the glass away. His cheeks were puffy, his eyes were wide, and he had a horrid expression on his face. It took him about ten seconds before he returned the glass to his mouth and spit the alcohol back inside. With sleepy eyes, he looked at me and tried hard to focus but his eye didn’t seem to cooperate.

“That’s ... not ... water...” he mumbled and tried to lean forward to place it on the coffee table, but his coordination was off. I reached over and took the glass from him before he ended up dropping it.

“You’ll never guess who I ran into today,” I said with a smile and he just stared at me. Well, it was more like through me.

“Go on, try to guess,” I urged when he didn’t answer. I needed to keep him here until the drugs fully kicked in.

“I don’t ... know...” He snapped as his breathing became laborious and his movements seem lethargic.

“Are you mad at me?” We locked eyes for a brief moment and it appeared as though his body was twitching and he was sweating a lot more.

“Fine, it was Becky. You remember her, right?” I smirked.

“You ran into ... Becky?” He repeated with a slight slur to his words.

“Yea, at the supermarket.” Of course, that was a lie.

“She has a daughter now you know,” I added.

“A daughter?”

“Yep. She’s about Lacie’s age and she’s looks just like her mother!” He turned to look at me with inattentive eyes.

“I wonder if she’s a big slut like her mother was at that age.”

“What? What did you say?” He was hearing me but not fully comprehending.

“I said I wonder..., oh never mind,” I grumbled as it appears that he’s not able to focus on what I was saying. I could see his face was turning red and he was starting to move around as if there was electricity coursing throughout his body.

“Is the heater on?” He asked and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Why is it so hot in here?”

I knew that was one of the effects of Ecstasy. It had been 25 minutes since his first sip and the rush of chemicals on his body was wreaking havoc throughout his nervous system. He was always in control and in charge, but right now he looked like a little boy lost at the airport. I had never seen him look that way before and I was worried that I had given him too much.

“No, it’s not, are you feeling okay?” I asked as he blinked hard as if trying to clear his vision.

“I ... I ... don’t know. I’m ... not feeling ... right.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m feeling, uh, lightheaded and nauseous ... and really, really thirsty.”

“Was it something you ate?” He stared at me and I noticed how dilated his eyes were. The blueness was all but gone and in place was a darkness that seemed to transcend his soul.

“Jack?” He had a goofy smile and his face and his head dropped backward on the sofa and he started to giggle. It wasn’t a full-on laugh or even a chuckle, but more like a childish giggle.

“I’m tingling all over,” he informed me and I noticed he was breathing hard. His eyes were shut and the muscles in his jaw was clenching repeatedly. He sat up and looked at me with an expression of severe constipation.

“I ... feel like I’m ... floating,” he added and extended his arms straight out in front of him. I was getting worried as I had no idea what was going on with him. What if he were to OD?

“Are you okay?” I repeated.

“I dunno. I feel ... strange, but wonderful!” He gasped and stared at me with crazed eyes. I had never seen that look before.

“You were telling me about Becky’s daughter,” I suggested.

“Becky?” I could tell by his expression that he was trying to focus on what I was saying.

“Her daughter. You said that you wished you could fuck her daughter like you used to fuck her.” He didn’t respond but had a crooked grin.

“I bet that little pussy is super tight, what do you think? That fourteen-year-old pussy has to be super tight, right?” We locked eyes for a moment.

“What’s her name?” I wasn’t expecting that and it took me a moment to think of a girl’s name.

“Alice.” She had been on my mind a lot lately and it seemed fitting.

“Alice?” He seemed to be somewhere between drunk and high and I wasn’t sure which one was worse.

“Do you want to fuck Alice?” His eyelids dropped for a few seconds and I repeated the question. He smiled.

“Yea,” he finally replied with a non and a huge grin.

“You want to fuck that young, fourteen-year-old slut? She’s got to have a super tight pussy,” I stated again and he smiled.

“I mean Jen does a great job keeping herself in shape, but after three kids, her pussy has to be really loose, am I right?” He started to laugh.

“She has a big PUSSY,” he snickered when he realized how loud he was. He had never talked about his wife like that to me so this was so out of character. If he would say something like that, what else would he be willing to do. I smiled.

“You want some young, tight pussy, don’t you, Jack? Like Becky twenty years ago or her daughter today.” He swallowed hard.

“I’m really ... thirsty.”

“Thirsty for young pussy?” I wasn’t going to let it drop. He was going along with it too well.

“Can I have some water? Some real water...”

“Sure.” Quickly I rushed back to the kitchen for a bottle of water and handed it to him. He was fidgeting and couldn’t seem to sit still.

“Want a side of tight young pussy with that?” I chuckled and flopped back into the chair. He guzzled half of the bottle with one sip.

“It’s been a while since you had some tight pussy, am I right?” He didn’t answer and slowly finished off the water.

“Would you like some?” His brows furrowed with confusion.

“Some what?”

“Tight young pussy. If Alice were here right now and wanted you to fuck her, would you?”

“Alice?” The name was familiar and I could tell that he was trying to focus on it. I got up and sat next to him.

“Alice is here and she wants you to fuck her,” I leaned closer and whispered into his ear.

“She wants your big hard cock inside of her tight, hairless pussy, Jack.” He sucked in a gasp of air though his nose. Sitting this close to him I was amazed by how much sweat was on his face and his shirt was spotted with huge wet spots.

“Do you want to fuck Alice?”

“I...” he wasn’t sure how to respond as the effects of the Ecstasy and alcohol were clouding his brain.

“She’s here, Jack and she wants you to fuck her.”

“Fuck ... Alice...?”

“Yes, do you want to?” He didn’t react and sat there like a statue for several seconds.

“I’ve already fucked her and she has the tightest pussy I’ve ever had,” I said and noticed the large bulge in the front of his slacks.

“Do you want to fuck her too?” It took a very long time before he slowly nodded.

“Of course, you do,” I smiled with triumph. He was so out of it that he would have agreed to just about anything.

“I’ll get her for you, okay?” He turned to look at me for the first time since I gave him the water.

“Why don’t you take off your pants and get ready for her?” I suggested. He swallowed hard but didn’t move.

“You can’t fuck her if you have pants on, Jack.” He was breathing so hard I thought that he was about to have a stroke. Still, he didn’t do it.

“You want to fuck Alice, don’t you?” He nodded slightly for several seconds.

“Take off your pants and I’ll get her for you.” With a deep sigh he unfastened his belt and unbuttoned. For the next half a minute he just sat there staring forward as if he was still debating on what to do.

“Her pussy is so tight, brother, that it will feel like she’s trying to pinch your dick off.” He turned to look at me again. His eyes were super dilated and the sweat was running down the side of his crimson face.

“Take them off,” I repeated with firmness. With a slight cough, he unzipped them, raised his ass off of the cushion and wiggled them down to his knees.

It had been years since I’d seen his cock and it looked bigger than I remembered. It was also rock hard and reached past his navel as it rested against his dress shirt. It was fully engorged with thick veins jutting out like a blue road map. I wasn’t sure if it was the Ecstasy, the Viagra or if he was just really turned on by the idea of fucking a fourteen-year-old slut, but for whatever reason, he was fully erect and it was pulsating to his heartbeat.

“I’ll get Alice for you,” I groaned and quickly got up. I wanted to keep him in the mood and rushed to the bedroom to get her.

“He’s ready for you,” I opened the door and growled. She was lying on her stomach on the bed watching the video on my laptop. She cautiously got up and slowly approached me.

“You know what to do, so don’t fuck it up!” I ordered. It was critical that she fucked him on camera or I’d miss my chance to control him.

“Suck and fuck him and take his cum inside of your pussy, understand?” I added as I gave her a stern nudge from behind.

She was still apprehensive about having sex with her father but she also didn’t want to disappoint me. Of all the guys she’s had sex with, Jack was by far the one that posed the greatest threat to her and he had controlled every aspect of her life since birth. This was a huge step for her and although he seemed willing to go through with it now, would he once he saw who it was.

She pulled up the panties as she walked as they were sliding down her narrow hips and she stopped walking as she approached the side of the sofa and saw that her father was sitting there with his pants pulled down and his cock fully exposed. She probably had never seen him naked before, or at least never with an erection, but there it was as big as Dallas. I nudged her again.

“Get to it, Alice,” I urged and smiled as she moved closer to him slumped down on the couch.

Jack saw the petite form out of the corner of his eye and turned toward his daughter. The look of sheer panic filled his face as he realized that he was naked from the waist down in front of her. The drugs were confusing his mind and altering his perceptions but he still had enough fatherly instincts to know it wasn’t right.

“LACIE!” He yelled and tried to sit up. She moved faster than he did and already had her left hand on his cock before he could get away.

“What ... what ... are you...” He couldn’t form the words as she bent over his lap and shoved his bloated cock head into her mouth. That was really all I needed as it would be enough to blackmail him with, but I wanted this to play out. There was a lifetime of bullying that he had to make up for, starting with this!

“LACIE ... DON’T...” He whimpered and moaned like a scolded puppy. She now had both hands on his fat cock while her head bounced up and down over his lap. Jack was squirming and trying to push himself away from her but he didn’t have the strength or space to go.

The cameras in the living room should be enough to capture everything that I needed, but I wanted a close-up video and reached for my phone. I could move around the couch and get every angle possible. Walking behind him, I placed my phone next to his ear and got a really nice point of view shot as her mouth bobbed up and down over his manhood.

“Feels great, don’t it, Jack?” I whispered to him as he stared down at her sucking his cock with horror and disbelief. He would have never imagined something like this would happen but ironically, he had no problem doing this to someone else’s daughter, just not his.

“PLEASE ... STOP...” He gasped as his ass began to shake and jerk.

“Yes, Lacie, that’s enough sucking, you know what to do next,” I urged. She released his cock and it flopped back onto his stomach while she quickly pulled down her panties. The whole point of getting crotch-less underwear was to eliminate the need to remove them, but I guess she didn’t think about that.

Jack was twisting around like a worm on a hot blacktop road and reached for his pants. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into the back of the sofa as she climbed onto his lap. She had been sitting on his lap since she was big enough to sit up, but never like this.

Grasping his erection, she stood it straight up and lowered her pussy onto it. Jack’s hands fisted the cushions as he released a blood-curdling grunt. He was almost too thick for her but she had been well fucked and still had some semen still inside of her which allowed it to enter her tightness.

“No...” he softly sighed as she dropped herself further down. His body suddenly went slack in defeat and I released my hold so that I could move to the side for a better angle. I wanted to get both of their faces in the shot so that there would be no question who he was fucking. That will be the final nail in his coffin!

With his eyes tightly screwed shut and his body slack and unwavering, he remained immobile as she bounced up and down on his lap. I reached over to untie the bow holding the top together and pulled the lacy material over her shoulders. With a sudden jerk, I removed the top and she was now butt naked and bouncing like a pogo stick on top of him. With a slight push on her back, her check went forward and crashed into his sweaty face.

“Let him suck your tits, Alice,” I urged and smiled as she moved slightly to the side to align her left nipple to his mouth.

He didn’t react but her spongy-like nipple repeatedly slipped back and forth over his lips. I zoomed in on his face as her pastel pink cone moved across his mouth. After a moment she shifted slightly and did the same with her right nipple. Again, he didn’t react but he also didn’t try to stop her. I knelt behind her and directed my phone under her butt to get a good shot of his thickness as her pussy slid up and down over it. His hairy balls jumped around as if supported by rubber bands and they were soaked from the semen dripping out of her.

“Lacie,” he gasped. “You ... need ... to ... stop...” he plead as if his life depended on it.

“Just enjoy your daughter’s pussy, Jack,” I urged and moved around to the other side.

“I’m ... about ... to...” He gasped with a strained voice. I knew what he was trying to say and smiled.

“I’m ... going ... to ... PLEASE...” He couldn’t even say the word in front of his daughter.

“STOP!” He shouted as his body stiffened and his back was suddenly pressed hard into the sofa.

His entire body stiffened and he made an animal sounds unlike anything I had ever heard before. I moved back to the floor and watched as his shaft tightened and relaxed several times as he came inside of her. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen and I felt proud that I was the one to make this happen. Hopefully, this will only be the first of many times for them.

As soon as it was over, his body went slack again and he kept his eyes tightly shut. I guess he must think that if he couldn’t see what was happening, then it must not have really happened. That was the only thing I could think of as to why he refused to open his eyes.

Alice continued to bounce up and down on him, completely oblivious to what just happened. Her father had just shot a month’s worth of semen inside of her and she was still going like the Energizer bunny. I couldn’t say I blamed her as his cock was still hard so she must have thought he still wanted to fuck or maybe she didn’t realize that he came. Either way it made for great entertainment.

“Please ... stop,” he asked calmly. I figured that he would be furious about what just happened but instead he seemed level-headed and composed. She did what he asked and stopped moving but remained to top of him.

“Get ... off ... now,” he demanded and lifted her by the waist. I was right there and watched as his swollen cock slowly emerged from between her legs as it dropped onto his shirt. A large glob of sperm came out right behind it before her opening slammed shut once again. The semen fell onto his leg with a splat as he callously tossed her beside him. He wouldn’t look at either of us and simply sat there with his head resting against the back of the sofa as he stared at the ceiling.

“I told you that she had a tight pussy,” I said moving to sit in the chair. My cock was so hard that it hurt. I looked at his erection and noticed the frothy mess coating the bottom half if it and the fresh pearl resting at the very tip.

“Alice, finish your job,” I instructed and she looked at me with confusion. I arched my brow and motioned with my chin toward his dick. She understood what I wanted and leaned over his lap to clean his cock. His head quickly raised as he stared down at her.

“Lacie!” He bellowed and pushed her face away from his lap.

“Let her do her job, Jack,” I urged and he glared at me.

“What have you done?!?”

“What do you mean?” He looked at Alice.

“You ... you did this to her!” I chuckled.

“I didn’t do anything to her. She did this all by herself. It was her idea, right?” I asked with an arched brow. The room got uncomfortably quiet.

“She’s just a child, Nick!” He returned his attention to me. He was coming out of his drug-induced haze and I could tell that he was growing angry with each passing second.

“She’s a slut, Jack!” I retorted and turned my attention to her.

“Don’t you EVER say that about her again!” He screamed and struggled to sit up, but fell short.

“Well, it’s true.” His nose flared and his mouth opened to speak but nothing came out.

“Tell your father the truth, Alice.”

“That’s not her name!” He corrected me. “It’s LACIE!” He was now clear-headed so either the drugs wore off, or he’s getting a second wind. Whatever the reason was for his outburst, at least one of the drugs was still working as his cock was still rock hard.

“Alright, I’ll prove it to you,” I snapped with mockery.

“Tell your father how many boys and men you’ve fucked so far.” I smirked as I already knew the answer. She just sat there with a worried expression on her face so I asked again.

“Uncle Nick...” She mumbled with pleading eyes. She didn’t want to answer in front of her father.

“Come on, Alice, tell him.”

“I ... uh, don’t make me say it.”

“I want you to confess, so tell him.”

“What’s the point of this, Nick?” Jack asked with annoyance then sat up and tried to reach for his pants.

“I want you to see for yourself what kind of girl you have for a daughter! Now TELL him!” She jumped slightly from my outburst and quickly put her head down.

“Well?”

“I don’t know,” she mumbled softly.” Jack turned to look at her with angry eyes.

“You don’t know what?” I asked.

“I don’t know, uh, how many boys I’ve done it with.” I chuckled and shook my head. She still can’t curse in front of her father, even after they just fucked.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” He asked squinting his eyes to focus on her. I wasn’t sure if the effects were wearing off or if he was just getting accustomed to the sensations.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled but wouldn’t look at either of us and trained her focus on the wet stain on the carpet.

“Lacie, what do you mean that you don’t know how many boys you’ve had sex with?” He asked again but with determination. The room was eerily quiet for the longest time.

“It means she’s a slut, Jack, that’s what it means,” I interjected with a smirk. Deep down I was loving this even though she was technically my niece.

“Lacie...” He repeated her name.

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she quietly apologized.

“Don’t be too hard on her, brother, it’s in her nature.” It took him a moment to redirect his livid gaze from her to me.

“What do you mean by that?”

“The girl sitting beside you, the one you thought was your daughter, isn’t who you think she is.” He squeezed his eyes shut several times as if he stepped into the bright sunlight.

“What ... what are you talking about, Nick?” He seemed to be having a relapse as it appeared that he was having trouble concentrating as he stumbled on his question.

“She’s not Lacie, well, maybe on the outside, but she’s not Lacie on the inside.” His dazed expression was comical.

“Stop the bullshit, Nick, what are you talking saying.” I chuckled at his feeble attempt to revive his senses and control.

“Lacie is Alice.” His droopy eyes fought to focus on me.

“What?!? Who?”

“Alice, my ex-girlfriend, the one that died fourteen years ago. The one you fucked several times!” I hissed at him. His angry expression dropped.

“Yea, I know all about it, Jack. Alice told me about it every time you fucked her and I was okay with it. Hell, I was okay with her fucking ANYONE as long as I knew about it and got rewarded for it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.