14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I sat at my desk staring absentmindedly at the Andersen file. It wasn’t my best work but at least it was finished. The numbers didn’t quite match up so I had to fudge a few of them to get it to balance and as long as no one caught it, there wouldn’t be a problem. It was 8:25 and I needed to get the file to Bob before shit hit the fan.

“What’s up buddy boy?” The annoying voice asked as I turned to get up. I released an audible sigh as I recognized as my asshole co-worker.

“I’m busy, Bruce, what do you want?” He started working here about six months before I did and he feels entitled to the promotion that I’m being considered for. He just doesn’t have what it takes to be a strong leader and I have a lot more experience handling accounts than he did.

“Is that a way to talk to your new boss?” He asked with his arms crossed over his chest. I released a long, audible sigh. He can really be so damn annoying!

“Look, man, I’m sorry I snapped at you, I just have a lot on my mind.” That was true but I wasn’t talking about work.

“What ‘cha got here?” He asked as snatched the file out of my hand. I was so stunned that I couldn’t react for a few seconds as I watched him open the file to see it.

“GIVE THAT BACK!” I raised my voice and took it away from him.

“The Andersen account? That’s a big deal. Bob gave that to you?”

“Look, I have to go, Bob’s waiting for this.”

“I could take it to him for you,” he offered and I chuckled. The guy is a snake and sell his own mother if he thought he could get ahead. He wouldn’t hesitate to take this opportunity to stab me in the back and screw this up for me, especially if he thinks it will help with his promotion.

“That’s alright, I need to go over a few things with him before the meeting.”

“Meeting? What meeting?”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s between us,” I smirked. I knew it was killing him to know what was going on as this guy is a snooping busybody. I brushed past him on my way to Bob’s office with him in close pursuit.

“Come on, man, can’t you tell me know what’s going on? Does this have anything to do with Christine?” I ignored him as I quickened my pace. I finally reached Janice’s office and pushed open the glass door to enter and fortunately, Bruce didn’t follow me inside but I could see him through the glass walls standing there like a lost buffoon.

“Is Bob in?” I asked approaching her desk.

“He’s on a conference call.”

“I have the file he’s waiting for.”

“Leave it with me,” she said extending her hand. “I’ll make sure he gets it.”

It took me a few seconds to react as what was contained in this folder could make or break me and if anything happened to it, I would be screwed. Slowly I stretched my arm over the desk to give her the folder but I wasn’t happy about it. I really wanted to personally give it to Bob.

“It’s very important that he gets it as soon as possible as it’s for his 10 o’clock meeting.”

“I’ll make sure he gets it, don’t worry.” With a forced smile I nodded and turned to leave. My fate was now in someone else’s hands and hopefully this will go off without a hitch. I was glad to see that Bruce had left as I was in no mood to deal with his drama.


I couldn’t concentrate as all I could think about was Alice, my new Alice, and how great it felt to make love to her last night. Four times throughout the night, five if you count the time outside of her window but even that wasn’t enough. It had been fourteen years since I last made love to her and it felt great to be able to do it again. Her new body will take some getting used to, but in time it will feel like it did back then, I was sure of that.

I looked at the stack of files on my desk and sighed. I didn’t want to work on them as I had no interest in this right now. Alice’s big debut will be soon and I wanted to be there to enjoy the show, but I knew that I couldn’t. Not because of work, but because I was sure that none of the boys would fuck her if I was there. Luckily, I had the camera system to watch the action remotely and could watch it anytime I wanted later. I couldn’t get her out of my thoughts.

“Working through lunch?” I heard a voice behind me and turned to see Bruce leaning into the opening of my cubicle with a stupid grin on his face. I looked at my watch and felt a tingle when I realized it was 12:10. School was already out and any moment now Alice will be setting off the motion detector on my camera system!

“I, uh, I’m just finishing up with something.” Nothing could be farther from the truth as I hadn’t started working on anything yet as my thoughts have been consumed by Alice.

“I’ll wait for you.”

“No, that’s okay, go ahead and go.” I didn’t want to sit at the same table as him as he can be an obnoxious jerk most of the time.

“Sure?”

“Yea, go.” I tried to smile reassuringly at him with the hope that he would just leave.

With a nod, he did just that and I pulled out my phone to see if the app was open. Only my screen saver was showing, which meant she wasn’t there yet. It was still too early. What I liked about the app is that it chimed and opened automatically so that I didn’t have to do anything to know when someone set off the cameras. I waited a few more minutes before I decided to go to lunch. We were only given 45 minutes to eat and I had already wasted fifteen minutes of that.

I was too excited to eat but picked out a few things from the buffet, paid for it and headed toward the tables. I could see Bruce was frantically waving to me out of the corner of my eye but I went the opposite way to sit against the wall and far away from everyone just in case Alice and the boys showed up. I smiled with the thought that after today, Lacie will be known as the sluttiest girl at Wharton High School!

Taking out my phone I was disappointed to see the app wasn’t running. It was 12:33 and she wasn’t there yet! What was going on? Was she mistaken about this being minimum day? Did she change her mind and decide not to go through with it? Was she not able to find any boys who wanted to fuck her? Did something happen to her after school? Was she at the park instead? A hundred things ran through my mind as to why she wasn’t there yet.

“SHIT!” I mumbled to myself when I realized that maybe the system wasn’t armed. Did I turn it off? I opened the app to confirm that it was armed and felt better when I saw that it was. I checked out each camera to make sure it was working and had the optimal angle. I did that twice before I came to work but it never hurts to be thorough.

“Didn’t you see me waving?” I heard Bruce’s voice and looked up to see him putting his tray on my table opposite of mine. With a heavy sigh I watched as he pulled out a chair and sat down with a huge grin on his face.

“I saved you a seat,” he added and scooted the chair and his stocky body closer to me. SHIT!

“Uh, no, I didn’t notice you, sorry,” I lied and placed my phone face down on the table and put a napkin over it. He has the worst timing!

“So, what was that meeting about?” He asked and shoved several French fries into his mouth.

“Nothing that concerns you.”

“It does if it’s for Christine’s job.”

“She’s only going on maternity leave, Bruce, she’ll be back in two months.”

“That’s not what I heard. Her husband has been pressuring her to quit as soon as she found out she was pregnant and from what Carol told me, he doesn’t want her coming back to work so her job is going to be as wide open as her pussy after she has the baby,” he snickered at his childish joke.

“I guess we’ll see,” I replied and picked at the Salisbury steak on my plate. I wasn’t really hungry.

“That job should be mine,” he said matter-of-factually. I rolled my eyes. He’s been talking about this promotion for months and he actually believes that he could do the job.

“Why do you think that?”

“‘Cause I’ve got the most seniority in our department.”

“You only started six months before me, Bruce.”

“See, I told you,” he smirked, showing his crooked, yellowed teeth. He was overweight, very plain looking and had the personality of a toad. He wasn’t married and was seldom in a relationship for very long as he’s such an asshole that no woman will tolerate him for long. I don’t even like the guy and I only see him in passing at work.

“Look, Bob will make the best choice for the position, but like I said, it will only be for two months.”

“Did he talk to you about the job?”

“It’s been mentioned.” I wasn’t lying but there wasn’t a guarantee.

“Did he say anything about me?”

“No, Bruce, he hasn’t and he wouldn’t as it wouldn’t be professional.” I was tired of talking to him about this and wanted him to leave, but I decided to get up instead, just to get away from him.

“I’m getting a bottle of water,” I huffed and slid out of the booth to leave. I was hoping that he wouldn’t be there when I returned.

“Can you get me some ketchup since you’re up?” He called to my back and I released a deep breath of air out of disgust. This guy really knew how to push my buttons.

It seemed as if everyone waited to the last minute to check out as the line was unusually long. Half of the water was gone by the time I reached the cashier and I smiled at the older woman on the register. She has been there since before I started work and had the same sour expression on her face. I often wondered why she worked here if she hated her job so much.

As much as I didn’t want to do it, I went to the condiment station and got the ketchup that he asked for. I probably shouldn’t have as it felt like I was his little bitch for doing it but I didn’t want to hear him whining about it. There were only a few minutes left for lunch and I would make it short work to get my things and leave. I walked up behind him and placed the paper container of ketchup next to his plate.

“Here’s your order, sir,” I snapped sarcastically. I could see him staring at his phone as I went around the table and slid along the plastic bench. His eyes were wide, his brows were arched high and he had a shocked expression on his reddened face. When his mouth dropped open, I got concerned.

“Are you alright?” For the first time since I’d known him, he was speechless.

“Bruce?” He hadn’t blinked since I sat down.

“What ... what is this?” He asked looking at me briefly before returning his attention back to his phone.

“What do you mean?”

“Are you watching gay kiddy porn?”

“WHAT?!?” I was shocked by his question.

“What are you talking about?!?

“All the young and naked boys, Nick. Isn’t this kiddy porn?” I looked at the napkin covering my phone and noticed it was moved and my phone was gone. With horror I looked at the back of his phone and realized that it was MY phone he was looking at.

“WHAT THE FUCK, BRUCE!!!” I literally screamed and reached across the table to get it. He moved too fast for me to get my hand on it and he quickly stood and turned away from me. With sheer panic I slid out of the booth and rushed to him. I hadn’t moved that fast in my life!

Had it not been so important it might have seemed comical the way I tried to get my phone away from him. When I went to the right, he turned to the left and visa versa. He made a 180 degree turn when I rushed around the other side of him and finally, I grabbed him in a bear hug to hold him still while I grabbed my phone away from him. I only got a glimpse of the action but saw there were several naked boys standing in my living room. I quickly turned off my phone and grabbed my tray to leave.

“What was that?” He asked again and I ignored him as I quickly walked away. He followed and left his tray on the table.

“At first, I thought it was a video, but then I saw the time stamp and realized it was happening right now. Are you streaming kiddy porn on your phone at work?” I dumped my food into the trash and kept hurrying away from him. I didn’t want to deal with him right now.

“That’s illegal you know,” he raised his voice as we left the noisy cafeteria.

“Bruce ... just forget you saw that!” I turned and growl at him. Of all people to find out about this!” He was still right behind me as I rushed toward my cubical.

“I want to talk about it!” He huffed as he hurried to keep up. I ignored him but that didn’t last for long as once I was in my cubical, I was cornered.

“Are you going to tell me what’s going on?”

“No.”

“I want to know.”

“It’s none of your business.”

“It is if you’re watching kiddy porn at work.”

“It’s not kiddy porn.”

“They looked like kids to me.”

“Bruce, please leave.”

“Not until you tell me what that was.”

“There’s nothing to tell you.”

“Then maybe you’ll tell Bob.” My heart dropped and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. We locked eyes from a moment.

“You can tell me ... or you can tell Bob.”

“Bruce...” I didn’t have a reply to that but I was hoping that he would just go away. Somehow, I doubted it.

“I’m serious, Nick, I’ll take this shit to Bob!” I snickered.

“It’s your word against mine.” He smiled and then it was his turn to laugh.

“I emailed myself a copy of the video while you were trying to get the phone away from me.” I was shocked and doubted that he was that smart. He must have noticed my skepticism.

“Check it out for yourself. Look in your sent folder.” With trepidation I unlocked my phone and went to the email. Sure enough, there was a recently sent email with an attachment to an address with his name. SHIT!

“Is it one of those dark web sites? I’ve heard about those. You can find ANYTHING on those sites.”

“It’s not a dark web site.”

“I know it’s live, so what is it?”

I really didn’t want to tell him but I he had me trapped. If I didn’t tell him, he might go to Bob and just having that on my phone would be enough to send me to prison for a long time and lord help me if they found out what is really going on. If the authorities were to learn about me and Lacie, I’d really see some serious time, if Jack didn’t kill me first.

“It’s ... nothing,” I sighed and exhaled deeply. I was feeling nauseous and my entire body was shaking. WHY BRUCE?!?

“We have similar interests,” he said sitting on the edge of my desk. I always hated when he did that but I didn’t say anything. Now wasn’t the time.

“What do you mean?” He leaned closer to me with a toothy grin.

“I like young boys too,” he whispered with a wink.

“What?!? I’m not into young boys, Bruce.” He chuckled.

“That’s not what that video says. There was enough naked young boys there to host a basketball tournament!” I didn’t respond and looked away as I couldn’t face him.

“All those nice, hard, and young bodies,” he continued. Nice and tight little round asses...” He added with a smile. I shut my eyes and hoped when I opened them that he would be gone, but he wasn’t.

“That’s why I never married you know.” He confessed. I always thought it was because he was an asshole. Nothing was said for nearly a minute.

“How many have you fucked?” That got my attention.

“Huh?”

“Young boys. How many?”

“None.”

“Come on, Nicky, you can tell me the truth. I already know your secret so you can fess up.”

“There’s nothing to confess.”

“It’s sixteen for me.”

“What?”

“I’ve fucked sixteen so far,” he gloated as if it was a major accomplishment.

“That’s nice.” I groaned and tried to open a folder but he slammed his hand down on top of it.”

“Your turn now.”

“I already told you, I’m not into young boys,” I growled through clenched teeth.

“What age do you like them?” He ignored me.

“Bruce, please, I have a lot of work to do.”

“I like them around 12 or 13, you know, just before they reach puberty. Once they start getting hair on their little cocks, I’m no longer interested.” I was feeling nauseous with this discussion and there was a moment of silence between us. He leaned closer to me and I could smell his foul breath as he whispered.

“I heard Bob like the little ones too, but he’s into young girls.”

“WHAT?!?” I was completely shocked by his revelation. I had never heard that before.

“Yep, that’s what he likes.”

“Where did you hear that from?” He was always gossiping around the office and I knew how rumors quickly got out of control. A wide smile creased his obnoxious face.

“I got my sources.”

“It’s just a rumor, Bruce, you can’t believe everything you hear.”

“He goes down to Mexico once a month to fuck them. Likes ‘em hairless with tiny tits, or so I hear.”

“Okay, Bruce, that’s enough. Please go back to work.” He chuckled.

“I’m not going nowhere until you tell me more about that video, or whatever it was you were watching.” I sighed deeply again. I was already this far in so I might as well go the rest of the way.

“It’s, uh, security footage.”

“Security footage? What do you mean?” I really wasn’t prepared to talk about it but I knew that he wouldn’t go away until I told him what was going on.

“There’s a place that kids go after school to have sex and I, um, I installed cameras to watch them.” His smiled widened.

“So, there’s a place where young boys go to have sex?” He asked hopefully.

“Not exactly. The boys you saw were waiting in line to have sex with a girl.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He exclaimed loud enough to worry me that someone might hear.

“Shhhhhhh...” I whispered and glanced around to see if anyone was listening. He did the same and leaned in close. His powerful, garlicky breath caused me to lean backward in my chair.

“How old is she?” I sighed. Will this ever end?

“Fourteen.”

“HOLY SHIT!” He bellowed. “Seriously?!?”

“And she’s going to let ALL those handsome boys fuck her?!?”

“That’s the plan.”

“Holy shit!” he softly whispered. “Where is this place?”

“Come on, Bruce, I’ve told you enough.”

“No, you haven’t. I want to know everything. It looked like an apartment. Was that someone’s apartment?”

“Yea,” I mumbled.

“Where is it?” I sighed again as I didn’t want this jerk to screw everything up by going over there.

“Not far.”

“You said that you installed cameras. How did you do that? Do you have a key?” I nodded.

“So, you know the person whose apartment that is,” he stated and I confirmed his suspicions.

“Whose apartment is it then?”

“Bruce...” He stared at me for a moment and then his eyes lit up.

“Is it yours?” DAMN IT We locked eyes.

“Yes, Bruce, it’s my apartment.”

“HOLY SHIT!” He repeated with excitement. “So right now, in your apartment, there’s some young slut getting fucked by a group of hot young boys?!?” I turned away as it sounded much worse than it was.

“Let me see it again, the video.”

“WHAT?!? Not here!”

“Come on, no one can see.”

“It’s too risky.”

“Let me see it,” he reiterated and stared at me with a resolute expression.

“We’ll both be dead if anyone saw us looking at it,” I warned.

“No one will see. I’ve got my back to the hallway and I’ll hold it next to my chest.” I couldn’t really refuse him as he had incriminating evidence against me and he wouldn’t hesitate to use it.

“Only for a second,” I groaned and reached for my phone.

After unlocking it with my thumb, I opened the camera app and watched as young asses filled the screen. Some wore underwear, but most were completely naked. I handed him the phone and he snatched it out of my hand with the speed and accuracy of an angry cobra. His face ignited when he saw what I had.

“That’s a lotta hard young cock,” he groaned and I followed his hand as it went to his crotch. What was he doing?

“So many young cocks, she’s a lucky little slut,” he added and began to rub the bulge in the front of his pants.

“BRUCE!!!” I couldn’t believe that he was playing with himself right in front of me!

“WOW!” He exclaimed with excitement. “That one is really cute,” he smiled and briefly looked at me.

“I’d love to get my hands on that one.”

“Okay, that’s enough,” I barked and reached for the phone. He pulled it away.

“I want a copy of this when you’re finished.

“That’s not possible.”

“Yea it is, just email it to me like I did.”

“That’s not what I mean. I meant that I’m not going to send it to you.” He stared at me as if I had three heads.

“You will, Nick, or else,” he threatened. I wasn’t sure what the ‘or else’ was, but he had enough on me to make my life a living hell.

“Fine, whatever,” I mumbled and took my phone back. He smugly sat on my desk staring at me with a huge grin.

“You lucky dog,” he growled with a smirk.

“Don’t you have work to do?” I asked.

“Probably, but this is way more interesting.”

“Well, we’re done talking about it.”

“I’ll say when we’re done.” Damn, he just grew some balls! Neither spoke for a full awkward minute.

“Who’s the little slut?” He asked.

“Huh?”

“You said you let her use your apartment for sex so you have to know her, right?”

“She’s just some girl in the neighborhood”

“Have you fucked her?” I wasn’t sure if I was prepared to answer that just yet. After a few seconds of silence, he asked again.

“Yes,” I finally groaned without looking at him. I somehow felt embarrassed.

“How many times?”

“I don’t know, Bruce, I don’t count!” I snapped and he leaned backward slightly.

“Damn, no need to bite my damn head off!” He grumbled.

“Sorry, but I have work to do.”

“Okay, I’ll leave,” he stood and didn’t exit.

“First I have two things I need for you to do.”

“Seriously, Bruce?” I was already feeling beat down and I didn’t like feeling like that.

“First, I want to meet the girl, and maybe some of the boys.”

“I’m not sure that will be possible.”

“If she’ll fuck a room full of boys, she’ll fuck someone like me.”

“Wait, I thought you were gay.” He chuckled.

“I never said that. I simply said that I like young boys. I fuck girls too, if necessary, but in their ass.”

“Okay, whatever,” I knew Lacie would do it if I asked her too. “What’s the second thing?”

“I want you to pass on the promotion if Bob offers it to you.”

“WHAT?!? Bruce, I’ve been busting my ass off for years to get that promotion!”

“Yea, so have I, and I want it so you need to back off.” I couldn’t fucking believe this! This asshole was actually going to try to steal my job!

“I want it too, so we’re going to have a problem.”

“We won’t have a problem once I show Bob that video. You can’t get a promotion if you’re no longer working here, or in prison!”

“Bruce don’t do this. We both know I’m more qualified for this than you are.” He turned to leave and stopped at the opening.

“Do you like the game Monopoly?” I was confused. What did that have to do with anything?

“Yea, I guess.”

“Well, if you don’t pass on the promotion, you’ll go directly to jail and won’t collect two hundred dollars, understand?” That followed a searing boisterous laugh which irked me to no end.

He was still laughing as he turned and headed down the hallway. I was fuming and realized that my teeth were grinding from anger. I had to do something about him before it was too late. Christine’s due date is January third and she planned on working until the end of December, which was in less than two weeks. I didn’t have much time to make this right.


Although I was still upset, curiosity about what was happening in my apartment compelled me to look at my phone. It was already after 1:30 and I was sure the party was in full swing. The first camera was blocked by the backsides of several boys and all I could see was butt naked. Bruce was right as they did have very nice asses with firm young bodies. Most of the boys were from the high school but a few looked older. Perhaps they were just big for their ages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.