14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I waited for half an hour before I called her cell phone. I needed to make sure that she was okay and hadn’t said anything about what happened today. She wasn’t a blabbermouth but she will cave in easily if enough pressure is applied. I knew that Jack tended to drill people for information like the Gestapo and she couldn’t hold out for long. Her phone rang four times before it was answered.

“Hello?” Came the deep voice.

“Jack?”

“What’s going on, Nick?”

“I was calling Lacie.”

“She’s in her room.”

“Is she okay?”

“She’s fine. What do you want?” I paused for a moment as I couldn’t actually tell him the reason for my call.

“You were really mad when you left and I just wanted to check on her.”

“Do you think I’m capable of hurting my daughter?”

“That’s not what I mean, Jack.” Here was a long moment of silence.

“Can I talk to her?”

“She lost her phone privileges. What do you want to tell her? I’ll relay the message.”

It was apparent that she didn’t say anything about us or he wouldn’t be so calm so I just let it go. I didn’t want to push his buttons as he could fly off the handle if I said the wrong thing and that would screw everything up.

“Just tell her to not to worry that everything will work out.”

“Yea, I’ll do that,” he snidely answered and ended the call. I guess he blames me for her behavior lately.

For the two hours I couldn’t stop thinking about her and it didn’t help that I watched the video of her fucking the three boys five times. From the very beginning it was awkward as only one of the boys seemed to know what he was doing. The boy she kissed first was also the first to fuck her followed by the boy fondling her breasts. The third wheel eventually got into the action but only after first guy had fucked her twice. She also gave each of the boys blowjobs but I couldn’t really tell if they came inside of her mouth or not.

The first boy ended up fucking her three times and the other two only fucked her twice. That would explain why she was such a spermy mess and the load that Lenny added only seemed to make the matters worse. She took eight loads of cum in less than four hours and it was probably still leaking out of her. I smiled at remembering how tasty her cum-filled pussy was. My cock was hard again and I really wanted to fuck her.

It was 9:20 and getting late but want conquered common sense. I knew that I shouldn’t go over there, especially with Jack still angry, but my hard cock was doing all the thinking for me. I should have worked on the Andersen file, but I wanted to fuck her again and changed my clothes before I headed out the door.

I was at their house by 9:40 but parked on the street instead of their driveway to keep them from knowing I was there. Quietly I went around the side of the house to her bedroom window and looked inside. She was lying on her stomach on her bed with her legs repeatedly kicking her ass checks. She looked so freaking sexy in her pajamas! I softly tapped on the glass and she turned to look in my direction. Of course, it was too dark for her to see me so she came over to me and opened the window.

“Uncle Nick? What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see you. I miss you.”

“You do? Why?”

“Because I love you, honey. You’re my special little girl,” I smiled and leaned my face forward to kiss her. She slightly back away.

“What if my dad catches us?”

“He won’t,” I moaned and reached into the window to pull her closer. My lips pressed against her soft, billowy ones and I moaned into her mouth. Our kiss lasted about two minutes before I pulled away with a gasp. She actually took my breath away!

“That was amazing,” I murmured in a pant.

She looked over her shoulder at the door and I smiled when I noticed the princess design on the flannel, button down pajamas she wore. It was cute that she was still into Disney characters. While her attention was on the door, I began to unbutton them. She quickly turned to face me.

“UNCLE NICK!” She gasped in a whispered voice. I had already had the top two buttons undone, which was enough to show a lot of flat cleavage.

“I want to fuck you,” I panted and reached inside the parted fabric to caress her nipples.

“We can’t, my dad might catch us!” She protested again and ineffectively attempted to close her shirt but my hand was in the way.

“Come outside, we can fuck right here,” I gasped with excitement. She was turning me on so much that I could hardly control my actions.

“UNCLE NICK!”

“Lacie, come outside!” I repeated and grabbed her by the arms to pull her closer.

She briefly struggled but eventually ducked her head and slipped through the window and I helped her to the ground. I kissed her again while my hands worked on getting the pajama bottoms down low enough to expose her pussy. Without breaking out embrace, I unfasten my pants and pulled out my erection.

It felt very hot in the cold night and with very little effort, I lifted her lighter-than-air body back onto the window seal and kicked her legs apart with my knees. The light from her room cast a dim shadow on us as I directed my hardness to the smooth, soft opening. I could tell that she had cleaned up but she was still very wet inside and easily took my hard manhood.

Nothing mattered at that moment except fucking her. We were outside and the neighborhood’s window was behind me about twenty feet away, but I didn’t care. Her mother, father and two brothers were in the house and could walk in at any moment, but I didn’t care. Her warm, wet tightness swaddled my cock like a fleshy vice-grip and that’s all that mattered.

“You ... feel ... incredible,” I panted between thrusts and craned my neck downward to try and kiss her again. She was just too short for me to reach her lips and I ended up sucking on her nose instead as that’s the closes I could get. It didn’t matter as I was suckling a part of her.

Her window was just the right height for me to fuck her without having to adjust my stance very much. It provided me with the right balance and leverage to slam fast and hard into her and her fingers gripped the lip of the window to keep from being pushed back into the room. In the still of the night the only sounds heard were our bodies slapping into each other over and over.

I was getting close and tried to change my pace from time to time to prolong the pleasure. Being inside of her was the best feeling I had ever experienced and it was only going to get better with time. She was still too tight to be comfortable and not quite deep enough to accept my entire length, but that will change with experience.

“I’m going to cum,” I growled seconds before the first of many shots was fired inside of her.

My hips slowed to a stop while my cock continued to jerk uncontrollably as I filled her with my cum. It was hard for me to catch my breath as I panted for air as it felt as if she had sucked the life force out of me! After about two minutes I slowly backed away and felt her tightness push on my defeated cock. If flopped about for a bit before I pushed it back into my pants and refastened them.

She remained perched in the widow with her legs hanging down and still parted while she held onto the seal to keep from teetering over. One wrong move would send her crashing onto the ground or back inside of her room. Neither would work as it would make too much noise so I helped her down and reached to her ankles to pull up her bottoms.

“That felt great, thank you,” I smiled and bent over to kiss her properly. Our mouths melted together in a long and passionate embrace. She wasn’t the best kisser but she’s getting better and with some practice, she’ll be amazing.

“I need to go back inside,” she informed me as she nervously looked into her bedroom. She was terrified of Jack and what he might do if he caught her outside.

“Sure,” I replied and effortlessly lifted her so that she could get her feet inside. Her body soon followed and she was once again back inside of her room. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“I hope I just fucked a baby into you,” I winked and her smile grew wider.

“Now go to bed and put a pillow under your sexy little ass so that my sperm will do their magic.” I knew it was futile but I needed her to keep hoping.

“You need to fuck more boys tomorrow, understand? Fuck them at school and bring a bunch of them to my apartment to fuck after school. With that thing inside of your arm, now is the time to get a lot of cum to make sure you get pregnant.”

“I can’t.” I was confused.

“What do you mean?”

“My dad said that I’m punished and I have to come home right after school and if I don’t, I’ll be in even bigger trouble.” I exhaled deeply. Jack is fucking with my plans!

“I’ll talk to your dad, you just make sure you’re getting as much cum as you can at school, okay? You need to work harder to catch up with Madison and Makayla. One of them might be pregnant by now!” Her eyes widened.

“Do you think so?”

“I don’t know but you don’t want to take any chances. Fuck everyone you can everywhere you can until you get a baby inside of you!”

“Like where?”

“The boy’s bathroom, in empty classrooms, behind buildings, under bleachers, in the bushes, hell, fuck in the middle of the damn gymnasium if you have to!”

“I can’t do that!” I smiled at her reaction.

“Of course not, honey, but my point is that if you REALLY want to get pregnant, you will find a way and a place to do it. The sperm donors don’t matter so don’t be picky and just fuck anyone who wants too. It’s the only way.” She slowly nodded.

“And it’s okay to bring a lot of boys to my apartment for sex. Don’t worry about how many there are, just invite as many as you can.” She nervously glanced toward her door.

“But my dad said to come home after school.”

“I’ll talk to him. You just worry about finding dick and I’ll take care of the rest, understand?” She nodded again and turned toward her bed. I watched from the window as she placed a pillow in the middle of the bed and laid on it, placing her butt right in the center of it to encourage a better angle. I smiled and turned to leave.

Movement in the widow behind me caught my attention as I could swear that I saw a shadowy figure standing there. The curtains were moving but with the window being half opened, it could be the breeze. Still, I couldn’t help but wonder if we had someone watching us and if so, what did they see?

I went back to my car and drove it into the driveway. The kitchen is in the front of the house and I saw Jen standing there looking out. She may have been doing the dishes or just happened to be there. Taking a deep breath, I shut off the engine and braced myself for what I knew was going to happen. Jack was still angry so I didn’t expect much cooperation from him but I had to try. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say as I approached the door and took out my key.

Jack was in the living room in his favorite chair watching the sports channel. As usual he had a beer in one hand as the other one waved furiously at the TV as a pass was intercepted. The score flashed on the screen and I could see that his team was behind by six points with less than two minutes to go.

“Mind if I join you?” I asked and sat on the sofa without waiting for his reply. He gave me a sideways glance but kept watching the game.

“Hi Nick, want a beer?” Jen asked from the kitchen and I eagerly accepted. I needed something to calm my nerves. She returned a moment later with two beers, one for each of us. I sat in silence until the game ended and he groaned when his team lost.

“Idiots!” He exclaimed and turned off the TV.

“Rough game?”

“They were ahead for the first two quarters and totally blew it in the last half!”

“Well, that’s the way it goes sometimes.” He stared at me and finished off the first beer. I took a few sips of mine hoping to feel the effects soon.

“Why are you here?” He finally asked after a minute of silence.

“Am I not welcomed in your home any longer?” I thought I’d flip the conversation and put him on the receiving end.

“You know that’s not what I mean. You never come over this late.”

“I wanted to talk to you about Lacie.” He slowly shook his head and took another sip of beer.

“There’s nothing to talk about. She broke a rule and now she has to be punished.”

“Please don’t punish her for something that I did. It was my fault, I swear. I told her to come to my apartment after school and I’d help her with her homework when I got home from work. My asshole boss dumped a big project on my desk and wanted me to finish it before I left so I got home late. I had only been helping her for about 45 minutes when you got there.”

“I’m not concerned about her being at your apartment, Nick, I’m concerned about her not answering her phone or texts and not letting us know where she is and what she’s doing.”

“Yea, I get that, but please don’t punish her, okay?”

“She has to learn.”

“Look, tomorrow is the last day of school before the Christmas break, and she asked if she could have a couple of friends over to celebrate.”

“At your apartment?” I nodded.

“Absolutely not! Not without supervision. No way, no how!”

“It will only be girls there, I already confirmed that and stressed that I didn’t want any boys there while I wasn’t home. It just two or three girls and they won’t do anything to make you worry. I already talked to my boss and he said that I could leave early so I’ll be home by four.” He stared at me with doubt and anger.

“I don’t think so.”

“Come on, Jack, it’s a freaking pizza party to celebrate the end of school. You can’t deny her of this! She’s just now starting to make friends and if she cancels on them, they might turn on her. You know how adolescent girls can be!” He didn’t respond and took a few more sips of beer. At least he was considering it.

“You can come get her after work if you want so that she’ll be home whenever you get home. It’s only until 5:30, Jack, so it won’t be for very long. She’ll have a nice time and it will give the girl’s a chance to bond outside of school.”

“I don’t know, Nick. She’s supposed to be punished.”

“You took her phone away, that’s punishment enough.”

“She needs to learn a lesson about responsibility.”

“She will, but not like this. What she needs is this party. You know how hard it is for her to make friends and now that she’s got a few, you’re killing her chances of keeping them!” He released a labored sigh.

“Did she tell you that?”

“She didn’t have to. I know Lacie and I know the struggles she goes through every day. She lacks proper social skills and her condition make it difficult for people to like her.” He knew this was true but I still gave him a moment to think about what I said. We have talked about it many times in the past.

“Three girls for about two and a half hours, that’s all, Jack, I promise.”

ONLY girls,” he said with a scowling expression. “I will pick her up at your place around 5:30 and there better not be any arguments about leaving.”

“I’ll make sure of that. I’ll tell her the rules and make sure she follows them.”

“And you’ll be there?”

“I’m the one bringing the pizza and soda,” I smirked.

“Not too much junk food.”

“Yea, I know, sugar makes her hyper.”

“Just please keep an eye on her, Nick. If something were to happen to her, I don’t know what I’d do.”

“She’s my god child, brother, so I won’t allow anything bad to happen to her.” I was smiling so wide my face hurt.

“Alright, fine, I’ll allow the party tomorrow but that’s it. For the next two weeks she’s grounded and won’t leave the house unless she’s with me or her mother!” I swallowed hard. That won’t do but at least I got him to agree to tomorrow.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said and finished off my beer. “Mind if I pop in and say ‘hi’ to the kids?”

“Go ahead, they’re in their rooms.” I placed the empty bottle on the coffee table and headed toward the bedrooms.

I knocked on Kevin’s door and stuck my head inside to tell him hello and good luck on the tests tomorrow. I did the same for Devin and spent less than a minute for both of them. I went to Lacie’s room and walked right in without knocking. We were at a point in our relationship that I no longer needed to knock. Her eyes flew open when she saw me walking toward her.

“Uncle Nick, what are you doing here?” She shouted in a hushed whisper.

“Why do you keep asking me that?” I asked with a big smile.

I could smell the faint odor of sex wafting throughout the room and it grew more pungent the closer I got to her. She smelled like a cheap whore and it brought back pleasing memories. I sat on the edge of the bed and chuckled at how funny she looked with her stomach arched upward as if she was pregnant. She looked past me at the open door and then looked back at me.

“Are we going to have sex again?” She asked softly. I smiled at her and brushed the hair away from her eyes.

“As much as I’d love to fuck you again, I think it will have to wait for now. Your dad knows I’m in here and he might come to check out us.” She breathed a sigh of relief as she was concerned about the same thing.

“Your dad says that you can come over to my apartment after school tomorrow.” Her eyes widened.

“REALLY?!? I thought I was grounded!”

“You are, and I’ll deal with that later but for now, I want you to bring a lot of boys to my apartment after school to a fuck party, okay?” She nodded but didn’t make eye contact with me.

“You will only have about two hours to fuck, so you need to make the best of it.” Her brows furrowed and her lip pursed from confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“Your dad will be at my apartment at 5:30 to pick you up and I want to fuck you before he gets there so everyone will need to be gone by 5.”

“Bu ... you said two hours.” Now it was my turn to be confused.

“It takes you about fifteen minutes to walk to my apartment, ten if you hurry.”

“It’s the last day of school so it’s minimum day. We get out at noon.” I gasped at her statement and my heart raced faster. That’s five hours of fucking!!!

“Really?” She nodded. “Your dad doesn’t know about this?” She shrugged her shoulder.

“I guess he forgot.” What a perfect time to forget something like this!

“Then you need to bust your ass to round up as many boys as you can, sweetie! You’ll have about five hours to fuck and the more boys you fuck, the more likely you’ll get pregnant!” I was so excited that my mouth was dry and I could hardly get the words out. The thought of all the boys she could fuck in five hours was causing me to shake with anticipation!

“And don’t fuck them one at a time like you did earlier,” I gently scolded her.

“Take it in the pussy and your mouth at the same time. Hell, let them fuck you in the ass too! You need their cum and you need a lot of it if you want to get pregnant!” She stared up at me for a briefly.

“How do you know that?” I wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

“What do you mean?”

“How did you know I did it with only one boy at a time? And how did you know there were three boys?” Wow, she really had me there.

“That’s not important, Alice, what is important is that you get as much dick and cum as you can, so that you’ll be on that show! That’s ALL that matters, right?” She quickly nodded.

“Can you ask Madison and Makayla for help? They’re good at finding boys for sex.” I wasn’t sure if Lenny remembered to discuss that with her. She nodded with a smile.

“They’re not mad at me no more.” I already knew that but I acted surprised.

“Really? What did they say?”

“They said they were sorry for being mean to me and they wanted to be my friend again.”

“Is that all?”

“They said they lied to me about the show not being real. They were afraid that I was going to get pregnant first and that I would be on the show instead of them.”

“See? Didn’t I tell you that?!?” I gloated. Looks like Lenny came through.

“So, Tomorrow you tell them to help you to find as many boys as they can to fuck you after school. It doesn’t matter how many because you’re going to fuck them all, right?” She nodded and I smiled at her.

“Everything okay?” I could hear Jack’s voice behind me and turned to look at him.

“Yea, I was just telling Alice that you said she could have the party tomorrow.”

“Alice?” I realized my mistake.

“I mean Lacie.” I turned and winked at her.

“It’s after ten and she needs to go to sleep,” Jack said entering the room. He took a few short sniffs of the air and went over to open the window.

“I’m not sure what that smell is, but I’ve been smelling it a lot lately,” he mumbled and I took it as my cue to leave. You would think with as much sex that he’s had, he would recognize it for what it is but I guess he doesn’t want to think of his innocent, fourteen-year-old daughter as being sexually active.

“Well, I guess I better take off then,” I stood and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

“Have a good night’s sleep,” I added and winked at her. She smiled at me for a moment and then looked toward her father and her smile quickly faded. Jack walked me to the door and I realized how hard my cock was and I walked with a limp to keep it from showing.


I couldn’t stop smiling as I drove home. Tomorrow will be a very special day for Alice as it will be the first time, she actually found a group of boys to fuck her on her own. It was one thing to be taken to a park or dropped off at a frat house and lay there while random boys fucked her, but to invite boys to fuck her willingly is a whole new level. She’s coming along a lot faster than I had hoped.

I was still feeling good as I entered my apartment and heard my phone chime and the app opened to show me shutting the door. This thing is amazing and a great investment. I stared indifferently at the Andersen file on the table and sighed. I didn’t really want to work on it but I promised Bob that I’d have it ready for him in the morning. I opened the folder and scanned the first few pages.

Unfortunately, no matter how much I tried, I just couldn’t concentrate on anything other than Alice and her pursuit of becoming the perfect slut. Well, her goal was to get pregnant but the other thing will happen first. Younger Alice was perfect in every way except for her reluctance to accept her true role, but that will come with time, I was sure of it.

The only obstacle with me helping her to realize her full potential was Jack. I managed to clear one hurdle and convinced him to let her do the party tomorrow, but with his total lock-down of her socializing, she won’t have time to fuck anyone beyond tomorrow and that just won’t do. I needed to think of a way to get him out of the picture and give me full control of her without him questioning my actions. I chuckled at the thought but knew that will never happen. He keeps her on a short leash and lately it seems to have gotten shorter.

I reached for the videos recordings from earlier and watched the three boys fuck her again and then watched Lenny fuck her and then myself. Even without touching myself I was very close to cumming as this was so freaking hot! I watched myself one more time and suddenly realized that I could be in so much trouble if this ever got out. Not only was she underage, but she was my niece and that would just be one more charge added to the list if the cops were to ever see it.

I had an epiphany as suddenly a giant light bulb went off over my head with the realization that I could use this video system in my favor. It records everything in the room and stores the videos on the cloud, making it the ideal instrument. I needed to record Jack in a compromising situation with Alice and use that against him to gain control over her activities. If I could just get him to do something sexual with her, he would have no choice but to hand her over to me or face going to prison for a very long time. It would have to be something extreme for him to agree to my terms.

The Andersen file was forgotten as I spent the next twenty minutes thinking of ways that I could make this happen. It’s not like I could just say ‘your wife isn’t giving you pussy so why don’t you just fuck your slutty daughter instead’. As much as I’d like to believe that would work, I knew that would never happen, not like that. He needed a push into that direction and I was sure that it would have to involve alcohol.

Sober he’s a pretty reasonable guy but get him drunk and he becomes unpredictable. In college he fucked an ugly fat chick simply because he was drunk and she was there. Had he not been drinking he probably wouldn’t have even given her a second look or even the time of day but once that scale was tipped, it was game on! I would need to get him drunk but that may not be enough for him to actually fuck her. His paternal instincts will probably override any effects of intoxication.

I needed something to lower his inhibitions, relax him and get him in the mood for sex and I didn’t think alcohol will be enough. Jack wouldn’t fuck Alice just because he was drunk, he needed something to push him over the edge but what would do that? It didn’t take long on a Google search to find my answer. Ecstasy! It was almost everything that I needed, but it wouldn’t guarantee that he would get an erection. It had all the elements that I was looking for but lacked one key component. Get a guy hard and all sense of decency flies out the window but Ecstasy won’t necessarily do that. I still needed something else.

“SHIT!” I exclaimed with excitement. I still had the Viagra pill that Divit gave me and that would definitely do the trick. With a combination of alcohol, Ecstasy and Viagra, Jack wouldn’t stand a chance! He will be so fucked up that he would probably screw a goat if I had one and the best part is that I’ll have it all on video!

With my plan coming together, I couldn’t help but get horny from the idea of what could happen if he fell into my trap. His paternal rights and influence would disappear immediately and I would be left in total control of Alice. He might object, but there would be nothing that he could do to prevent me from fulfilling her full potential. My Alice was trapped inside of Lacie’s body and I could finally free her!

It was 12:40 and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. In twelve hours, she will be sprawled out on a cheap, inflatable mattress with multiple boys fucking her one after another. Or maybe two at a time. I smiled as the very idea of this was supercharging my sex drive and I wanted to fuck her. I NEEDED to fuck her. It was late, but I knew Alice was always up for a fuck, no matter what time of day it was.

Wearing a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt, I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the door with only one thing on my mind. I was excited about the party and elated with the possibility of having Jack under my thumb. He was my big brother and always bossed me around, even today, but soon the tables will be turned and I’ll have my Alice back!


I knew that everyone would be asleep as it was 1 AM. Still, I unlocked the door as quietly as I could and cringed when I heard it quietly squeak. Thankfully, they didn’t have a dog or a security alarm as there would be no way I could sneak into the home unannounced. Gently I shut the door and took a deep breath before I made my way toward the hallway. I passed the master bedroom first and smiled as I heard Jack’s loudly snoring.

The two doors on the right were the boy’s room and the bathroom was the first door past the master bedroom on the left. Alice’s bedroom was just beyond that and my heart was racing with anticipation. I wasn’t sure if she had cleaned up after I left or if my sperm was still swimming around her immature uterus looking for an egg that will never arrive.

Her door was ajar and I slowly pushed it open. The window was still open and the room was cooler than the rest of the house. I shut it before I approached the bed and watch her sleep. She was beautiful and looked like an angel with her willowy soft hair framing her delicate face. It was hard to believe that under that innocent exterior beat the heart of a wanton slut who loved sex as much as life itself. With my support, she will be able to bring Alice to the surface permanently.

I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as I pulled the comforter away from her shoulders. It took a few seconds before her eyes batted open like a serene butterfly and they quickly widened when she realized that someone was there covering her mouth. I put my index finger to my lips to motion for her to be quiet.

“Shhhh,” I whispered and slowly removed my hand.

She was still trying to wake up and squeezed her eyes open and shut several times as if trying to validate my presence. Being half asleep didn’t help with her think rationally. By the time she was more awake, I had already had her pajama top unbuttoned and pulled open to expose her small tits. My mouth went to them and sucked on them one at a time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.