14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

“I got your message,” I spoke into the phone as I sat on my sofa. The room still reeked of the sweetness of sex and I sniffed the air as if were ambrosia.”

“I was afraid that I dialed the wrong number.”

“No, it’s me,” I smiled and put my feet up on the coffee table. “So, you want us there at 5:30?” I reiterated to confirm.

“Yes, the clinic closes at 5 and everyone will be gone by then. Oliver will make sure no one is there.”

“That sounds good.”

“Are you sure your niece will do this?”

“She will.”

“How do you know for sure?”

“Because she’s a slut and will fuck anyone, believe me.”

“And she’s fourteen?”

“Just turned fourteen.” I wasn’t sure why I said that as it didn’t really make a difference.

“The first down payment is expected at the time of service,” he mumbled with his thick accent.

“I know, I know,” I answered with a smile. “Will you go together or go one at a time?”

“Oliver wants to go first this time and wants privacy.”

“No problem. Is he okay fucking her without a condom? She’s trying to get pregnant.” There was a long pause.

“How many sexual partners has she had?” I chuckled aloud.

“God only knows and I think even he lost count!” More silence.

“I will have to discuss this with Oliver.”

“No worries.”

“We will each get two more times with her, understand.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Good, then we will see you tomorrow at 5:30 then?”

“WAIT!” I yelled into phone. “There is something I need to say,” I panted and sat upright. “She thinks you’re putting a device in her arm to help her get pregnant so don’t mention that its birth control.”

“Why does she think that?”

“Because that’s what I told her. She wouldn’t want to do it if she knew the truth.”

“Alright, tomorrow then.”

“Hold on,” I stopped him from ending the call. “She might say some strange things so just go along with it. You’re a doctor so she’ll believe what you tell her.”

“I do not understand, what strange things do you speak of?”

“Well, for one, she thinks she can get pregnant through oral sex.” He didn’t speak for several seconds.

“That is not possible.”

“I know that, but she doesn’t.”

“How would it be possible?”

“Well, when she swallows semen, it goes into her stomach and then to her pussy. If the semen doesn’t fertilize an egg, it comes out as pee.” I never heard such a hardy laugh in my life. It took more than a few minutes before he calmed down enough to speak.

“That is ridiculous!”

“Trust me, I know, but as long as she believes it, she’ll keep sucking dick and swallowing cum.”

“Did you tell her this story?”

“No, I only confirmed it, just like I want you to do. She also believes the deeper into her throat a guy cums, the faster it will reach her pussy, so I need for you to corroborate this, okay?” He waited a few seconds to speak.

“Anything else?”

“Yes, she believes she can get pregnant through anal sex too.” Another round of intense laughter lightened the mood and I found myself laughing right along with him.

“I, uh, must hear this explanation,” he said after he calmed down. “How?”

“Well, um, I explained it to her that like her throat, there were two pipes inside of her asshole, one to remove shit and the other to channel semen straight to her uterus to fertilize eggs.” He made an odd noise, almost like a cough but it turned out to be a suppressed chuckle.

“I am trying to decide which story is the most outrageous but I think they are tied.”

“Well, just go along with this, okay? Otherwise, she won’t want to give blowjobs and get fucked in the ass.”

“I will try, but I am afraid that I might laugh.”

“And tell the other doctor to do the same please.” He started to laugh again and the phone suddenly went dead. Well at least he had a good laugh.

I stared at my phone for a moment before placing it on the coffee table. I wanted to call Madison but I didn’t have her number. The clock above the TV stated that it was already after 10 o’clock and it was probably too late to pay her a visit. I would have to talk to her about what she was doing to Lacie as she was going to ruin everything. She needed to put her into check, or at least stop her from discouraging Lacie from having sex.

I couldn’t believe my dick was still hard. Two loads within four hours isn’t enough, not by a long-shot. I looked at the sofa beside me. That’s exactly where I fucked her for the first time and I couldn’t help but smile. It was shocking, scary, and exciting all at the same time. Never in a million years would I ever have imagined that I would have sex with such a young girl and never my own niece! This is crazy, but the worst part is how much I’m enjoying it. It’s a high that I haven’t had in a very long time, and a feeling that I truly miss.

Alice gave me that high each and every time she walked out of the door with the intent to get fucked by someone. It never got old and my emotions ran high until she returned full of someone cum. That was always the best part of making love with her was the fact that someone else had just did the same thing right before me and left his semen for me to use. Those feeling were suddenly reawakened with Lacie and I truly believe that she could far exceed anything that Alice possibly could have.

After a shower I tried to sleep but my mind kept racing, imagining all the fun I was going to have with Lacie. With a little push and a lot of training she will be second to none when it comes to being a slut. The thing about Becky and Alice is that I didn’t have a hand in molding them and guiding them on their path but I do with Lacie. She will be created to my ideal image of what a super slut should be. No cum dodging and no cock refused. She will be ready, willing, and able to handle any number of men at a moment’s notice. I smiled at the thought.

The only problem will be Jack. He could really throw a monkey wrench in my plans for her by interfering. He might restrict her movements or punishing her for a wayward behavior. I tested the waters earlier and was very surprised at his reaction. It could have been the alcohol talking and, in the morning, he won’t remember anything we talked about but hopefully I planted a seed of covet for Lacie, even if it’s subconsciously. I could only hope. Even if he didn’t help me with her conditioning, it would be a huge benefit for him to remain a silent accomplice.

I was too excited to sleep and my erection was throbbing for attention. Eventually I fell asleep sometime after midnight and had the most pleasant dream as I had all three of my slutty lovers with me and a ton of guys were lining up to have a go with them. There were rivers of semen flowing from each of them as they competed to see who could take the most dick. I figured Alice would win but secretly hoped that Lacie would come in a close second. I awakened before the end of the competition so I never knew who won, even though it was just a dream.


I couldn’t concentrate at work and almost called in sick but I knew I needed to go in. Lacie would be in school until 2:20 and I didn’t want to just sit at home all day until she came over. It had been three days since the gang bang and I was hoping that her pussy had recovered enough to start taking dick again as I was itching to fuck her. I also hoped that she did what I suggested and stayed after school to fuck a few boys before coming over. That would be icing on the cake, or in this case, cum in the cunt.

The clock ticked by so slow that I had to check my phone to make sure it was the right time. I figured the batteries must be weak as it seemed like I had been there all day but it was only 1 PM. I had three more hours to go but knew I had to leave early to be home when Lacie got there. My cock was making it uncomfortable to sit still and I squirmed around like a snake on a hot tin roof. An hour later I explained to my supervisor that I wasn’t feeling well and asked to leave early again. I couldn’t focus on my job anyway and breathed a sigh of relief when he approved, telling me to fill out a form for time off when I returned tomorrow. It was only two hours early, so what the hell?!?

I was parking outside the building by 2:40, just in time to be there if she arrived. It took her about 20 minutes to walk from school and my heart was pounding in my chest as I paced back and forth waiting for the elevator to arrive. As soon as the doors opened, I rushed in and nearly knocked an old lady over as she exited.

“I’m sorry,” I gasped and grabbed her arm to keep her from falling.

She was feeble and unstable so a fall might have broken her hip or something. She gave me a sour look and muttered something in another language before she brushed past me to leave. I rushed in and pressed my floor button multiple times hoping that it might speed up the slow doors but it didn’t. From a distance I saw a man running toward me waving his hands in a frantic gesture for me to hold the elevator, but not today. Lacie might be waiting for me and I didn’t have any time to lose.

Four beers and two hours later she still wasn’t there and I was starting to worry. At first, I imagined her going off to the park with a few boys to let them fuck her or maybe to give a round of blowjobs but what was taking her so long? She knew we had an appointment so, where was she?!? I looked at the clock again and sighed as it was a quarter to five. Did she change her mind? Did something happen to her? Was she okay? I called her phone again and it went right to voicemail.

“Hey sweetie, it’s your uncle again. Call me when you can, I’m worried. Don’t forget we have a doctor appointment.” I kept it short and to the point. I had just ended the call when someone knocked at my door.

“Oh, please be her,” I whispered to myself as I rushed to answer. With excitement I pulled opened the door and had mixed feelings when I saw her standing there looking like a drowned rat.

“HONEY, WHAT HAPPENED?!?” She was drenched from head to toe and had some scratches on her arms and face. I pulled her inside and sat her at the table and went for towels. The couch and loveseat had cloth cushions and I didn’t want them to get wet. I began drying her off when the waterworks started and she was balling her little eyes out.

“What happened?” I repeated two more times and it took a few minutes for her to calm down, but she eventually told me.

“Madison ... and ... Makayla...,” she sniveled between words.

“What? What did they do?”

“They were mean to me again. They had a bunch of people throw water balloons at me and they called me bad names.” Again, she began to cry and I sighed deeply. Something needed to be done to put those bitched in check!

“Sweetheart, we talked about that yesterday. They’re just jealous of you, that’s all. Guys want you and not them and they know that you’ll get pregnant before them and YOU’LL be the big star, not those two losers!”

“They keep saying that there is no show and they made it up!”

“That’s not true, remember? These two bitches will say and do anything to discourage you from reaching your goal, honey, you know that. Just ignore them.”

“I can’t. I see them in school all the time and they have people following me saying bad things to me. Mean things!”

“Jealously brings out the worst in people,” I said and hugged her to my chest. It was already after 5 o’clock and we needed to leave soon. I was really hoping to get a nut off before leaving but not in this state. She would do it but I’m not sure that I’d enjoy it with her crying.

“We’re going to get that thing put in your arm and you’ll be pregnant in no time and THEN we’ll see who’s laughing! When you’re a TV star and everyone wants to be your friend, and NOT theirs, you can rub their noses in it.”

“They keep saying there is no show, Uncle Nick.”

Again, I sighed. I needed to prove it to her that the show was real somehow or I might lose her before this really takes off. I was sure that her reputation in school was already ruined and she might have to go to another school just to get away from it, but that wasn’t good enough. I couldn’t have her quitting now, not when it was just starting to get good. She has so much potential and I wanted to maximize that potential.

“Do you have a change of clothes with you?” She was soaked through and through. She slowly shook her head.

“Take off your clothes and I’ll hang them in the bathroom to dry.” There was no hesitation as she quickly pulled her shirt over her head and removed her jeans within a matter of seconds. It seemed so natural for her and she was comfortable undressing in front of me.

“Panties too,” I said as she stood there wearing only a pair of blue and white underwear.

She didn’t have on a bra, not that she really needed one yet. I knew she had them as Jack mentioned at the end of last year that Jen took her to buy her first training bra. My mouth watered as I stared at the pair of pastel pink jumbo marshmallows sprouting from her chest and my eyes wondered lower as she hooked her thumbs in with waistband and pulled them down. Just like that! My cock swelled even more if that was possible.

My eyes went straight to her pussy and I was glad to see the swelling had gone down to almost nothing. It still looked a little puffy but that could have been normal as I didn’t see it before the gang bang. The color was a different story as it was bruised with multiple colors but it wasn’t as dark and menacing like before. It might take another week or so to return to normal but I had a feeling that it would remain somewhat discolored for years to come.

“What do I wear?” She asked as I picked up her clothes. I hadn’t thought about that. I don’t have any clothes here for her and it was too late to run to Target to buy anything.

“I have something,” I informed her and rushed to the bathroom to wring out her shirt and draped them over the shower curtain rod. I went to my room and found the smallest button-down shirt I had. I outgrew it years ago but never got around to get rid of it.

“Here, put this on,” I said handing it to her. She looked at it and then at me.

“That’s a man’s shirt!” She informed me as if I didn’t already know.

“Yes, but since I don’t have anything else to fit you, it will have to do.”

“What about panties?”

“You don’t need them.” Her eyes widened with surprise.

“Lacie, you’ve gone without panties before, remember? Hell, when you came over the other day you weren’t wearing any.”

“I had on shorts.”

“Yes, but the shirt goes almost to your knees so it will cover all of your privates. Besides, the doctors will need to examine you so it will be easier to undress.”

“Is there anything else I can wear?”

“You can wear a towel,” I said and held up the one I used to dry her with.

“UNCLE NICK!” She grumbled.

“Come on, sweetie, we need to get moving. The doctor’s office closes soon and we need to be inside or we’ll get locked out.” She stood staring at me for the longest time.

“What if they’re not lying?”

“What do you mean?”

“Madison and Makayla. What if there really isn’t a TV show?”

“Are you going to believe two jealous little bitches who only want to hurt you and ruin your chances of being on TV or believe your adoring uncle who loves you more than life itself?” I didn’t have time to debate this. She continued to stare at me.

“Well?”

“I, uh, I guess I believe you.”

“Well, there you have it,” I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Now hurry and get dresses, we have to leave right now or we’ll be late.”

My heart was racing as the shirt was threadbare and it the right light, it’s literally see through. I got a thrill out of knowing that she will be walking around virtually naked with only a light dress shirt covering her young body. The smallest breeze might send the tail up and expose her or the way the buttons stop mid-thigh might give someone a peek of her goodies if they’re looking. My mouth was dry with excitement as we rushed out of the door.

Neither of us spoke until we made it to my car and I held open the door for her. She gave me a weird look, but I wanted to be a gentleman for her. She was in a very delicate situation and the scales could be tipped in either direction at this point. If Madison and Makayla keep going at her, they might convince her that this is all bullshit and her legs will slam shut faster than the wire on a mouse trap!

If I can keep whittling away at her, carving her nature to become her full potential, she will be the biggest slut this side of the Mississippi! So many men will want to fuck her and I will mold her into the person that will want them to. ALL of them! I just needed the two cunts to back off and leave her alone so that I could do my magic.

“Did you fuck anyone at school today?” I asked while turning onto the street.

“No,” came her soft reply.

“Lacie!” I huffed as if I was upset by her answer. “Why not?!?”

“I, er, I couldn’t. Madison and Makayla were chasing me around all day calling me names. They really hurt my feeling.”

“What did they call you?”

“Different things,” she whispered.

“A slut?” She didn’t respond but I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye.

“That’s not a bad word you know,” I said and reached over to pat her exposed leg. Slowly my hand went up and pushed the bottom of the shirt above her crotch.

“Yes, it is!” She hissed with stress and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Do you know what it means?”

“Yes! It’s a girl who has a lot of sex!” I chuckled and signaled to merge onto the freeway.

“That’s true, but it’s also an acronym, or an abbreviation for a ‘Sexually Liberated Undervalued Teen’.” I stumbled over my words but it was the best I could do on the spot.

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re sexually liberated, or free of worry about sex. You don’t care what other people say about you.”

“But I do.”

“Then you’re not really a slut, are you?” I winked at her.

“When you stop worrying about what people say about you having sex, then you’ll be a slut, or sexually liberated.” I gave her the biggest smile I could and moved my hand between her legs.

“And I’m very sad that you didn’t get any cum today.”

“I wanted to,” she insisted and parted her legs slightly to allow me better access to her pussy. That made me feel good as she was slowly coming around.

“Then why didn’t you?”

“Some boys said they wanted me to go with them to the park after school and I went with them but Madison and Makayla and a bunch of other girls were there waiting for me. That’s when they started calling me names and throwing water balloons at me! I ran off and tried to hide but they kept chasing me.”

“Well, bullies do shit like that, honey, and I’m sorry that you had to go through that. Just keep this in mind, you’re better than they are and once you’re on TV, they’ll be BEGGING to be your friend!” She smiled slightly, not a lot, but enough to turn her frown the opposite way.

“Do you really think so?”

“I KNOW so, sweetie, just you wait and see, buy first, we need to get you pregnant so I can take you to audition for the show.”

“Wait ... what audition?”

“You’ll have to go and interview for the role. They’re not going to just give you the starring role simply because you’re pregnant. There will be hundreds of girls you’ll have to compete with, probably Madison and Makayla will be there too, which is why they don’t want you to audition. It’s less competition for them.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“Well, now you do,” I said and signaled my exit.

“And you know what?” I asked and pushed my index finger inside of her to the second knuckle.

“What?” She hardly seemed to react to my fingering her.

“I know one of the agents for the show.”

“YOU DO?!?” I smiled and nodded assertively. “WHO?” SHIT. I didn’t have an answer for her.

“It’s a surprise. I don’t want to tell you just yet, but you’ll find out soon enough, I promise. The only thing I need is from you is a promise that you’ll do your best to hurry up and get pregnant, okay? I can’t go to him to put you on the show if you’re not even pregnant!”

“Do you really know someone?”

“Yes, honey, now do you promise to get pregnant?”

“I promise!” She squealed and leaned over to kiss me. The seat belt pulled her backwards, but the sentiment was there.

“You need to have more sex, a LOT more sex, okay?” She nodded and jerked when I began to fiddle with her blossoming clitoris.

“You haven’t had very much cum since the party last Saturday night and that’s not going to work, understand?” I panted as I stressed the importance of her having sex.

“Don’t worry about what other people say, sweetie, your main goal, your ONLY goal is to get cum so that you will get pregnant before those two little bitches!”

“What if they’re mean to me again?”

“Ignore them. Find boys that want to have sex with you and go someplace to have sex. You can suck them off, let them fuck you or put it inside of your butt, but you need cum, LOTS of cum, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Uncle Nick. I will.”

“Good girl,” I said as I removed my finger to pat her leg. We had arrived and I was driving into the parking lot of the clinic, right on time. I parked close to the building and turned off the engine.

“Listen, this procedure is very expensive and I can’t afford to pay for it so you’ll have to pay for it, okay?” Her eyes widened to the size of quarters.

“But ... I don’t have any money!”

“You don’t need money, honey. This is actually a good thing as you can kill two birds with one stone.”

“What do you mean?”

“There are two doctors in there and they both want to fuck you in order to pay for the procedure. You’ll get the device AND get cum at the same time! It’s a win-win situation for you!”

“You want me to have sex with them?”

“Yes, Lacie, that’s the only way you can have the procedure. Otherwise, we’ll have to ask your dad if you can get it done and he’ll have to pay for it.”

“NO!!!!!” She huffed and panted with a red face at the prospect of her father finding out that she was having sex.

“Then you don’t have a choice. This device will get you pregnant faster, I guarantee, so you need it and you need to pay for it with your pussy.” She looked down toward her lap and I moved her chin to look me in the eyes.

“It’s not like you haven’t already fucked a ton of guys, Lacie, so what’s the big deal?”

“I don’t know them.”

“Do you know all the guys you’ve fucked?” Slowly she shook her head.

“Then it’s settled. They’ll implant the device, fuck you and give you their cum. It will be quick and easy.”

“Will it hurt?”

“Sex?”

“No, the thing they will put inside of me.”

“You already asked that. They’ll numb the area so it won’t hurt, I promise.” I unfastened my seat belt and struggled to unfasten hers, but the angle was wrong.

“Let me do it,” she finally said and effortlessly released it.

“You ready for this?” She didn’t answer and I could see the hesitation in her eyes. Two days ago, she couldn’t wait to get fucked and now she’s doubting everything. It had to be Madison and Makayla. They have poisoned her mind and are on the verge of destroying everything I’m trying to create!

“Lacie?” Still, she didn’t respond.

“Didn’t you make me a promise a while ago?” Slowly she nodded.

“Are you going to break your promise?” It took a moment but she eventually shrugged her shoulder.

“Are you serious right now?!? All the shit I did for you and everything I’m trying to do for you and you’re just going to piss it in the wind?!?” I huffed with mock anger, but more because I felt that she was regressing.

“Answer this one question, Lacie, do you want to be on TV or not? Because if you don’t, there’s absolutely no reason for me to be helping you. The choice is yours but you need to decide right here and now! Do you want this?”

“Yes,” she squeaked and slowly turned to face me.

“Then what’s the fucking problem?!?”

“Are you mad at me?” I suddenly realized that I was yelling at her. I needed to calm down and encourage her, not threaten her.

“No, honey, I’m not. I just know how much this means to you and you’re letting those two petty little bitches get to you! That’s EXACTLY what they want and you’re letting them win, which means you’re going to lose, right?” She nodded but I could tell she was still unsure.

“Then let’s go and get this over with and I don’t want to ever see you doubt yourself, understand? You can do this but you have to stay strong and focused and stop worrying about what jealous people say about you. You’re going to have so much fun being a TV star and think of all the money and fame that comes with it!” She smiled and I leaned over the center console to kiss her.

“You know how to be slutty, right?” She shrugged her shoulder.

“I’m sure you do, honey. Just act like you REALLY want to have sex and try to seduce all the guys around you and they’ll get the idea.”

“Okay,” she sighed and smiled for the first time.

“If you do EXACTLY what I tell you, you’ll be pregnant very soon!” Her smile widened.


The clinic was in a low-income area and serviced mainly the Hispanic and black community. You could tell by the people milling around and the billboard advertisements. A large sign in the window stated that they spoke Spanish, which in this area was definitely an advantage. I felt Lacie grab my arm as we passed three Hispanic guys sitting on the sidewalk and leaning against the wall while passing a large bottle of beer between them. They looked dirty, dingy, and homeless.

There were potholes in the parking lot and the lines marking the parking stalls were long faded. Weeds were waist-high on the side of the building with patches growing from the cracks and holes in the parking lot. It was obvious the facility was neglected and in desperate need of a renovation. If it hadn’t been for Lacie, I would never come to a place like this as it gave me the creeps just being there.

I went to the heavy glass door and pulled on the handle. It was locked. The windows were heavily tinted so I cupped my hands together and tried to see inside. Most of the lights were off but I could scarcely make out the reception desk and waiting room. Taking out my key, I tapped on the glass several times until I saw someone approaching. I heard the lock click and the door was suddenly pushed open from the inside. Divit was standing there with a passive expression and quickly pushed the door open wider.

“Hurry,” he muttered and moved aside to allow us in. He briefly stepped outside to look around and promptly re-locked the door. He turned to look at us, well, Lacie mostly and his stoic expression suddenly vanished and his leathery skin creased with a toothy smile.

“You are much prettier than your picture,” he bellowed with a bit of moisture leaking from his mouth.

“My picture?” She asked and looked up at me. “When did you see my picture?” I didn’t want him to say anything stupid so I answered for him.

“I showed it to him, honey. I told him about your desire to get pregnant and he was afraid that you weren’t pregnant because you weren’t pretty enough for guys to want to fuck you,” I winked at him to give him a clue to go along.

“But it’s obvious that you are very pretty,” he added with a wider smile. She didn’t look as good as she could as a while ago her hair was soaking wet and now it was mostly dry but uncombed. She had on no makeup and was wearing an oversized button-down shirt, which did not show off her evolving figure.

“Dr. Kumar is going to examine you, okay?” I said and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my side. She nodded but suddenly had a strange look on her face as she stared at his chest.

“Is there something the matter?” He asked when he noticed her soured expression.

“Why does your name tag say your name is ‘Doctor Garcia’?” I looked and saw the same thing. I had just called him by a different name.

“My coat got dirty so I’m wearing another doctor’s coat. You’ll meet him later,” he said and stepped forward and pushed me aside as he turned her toward the reception area. With both hands on each shoulder, he steered her past the reception desk and into the door on the right side of it. I was steps behind them.

“I need to get your vitals,” he said guiding her toward a nurse’s desk just inside the next room. “Stand on the scale.” She looked at me and I nodded. Leisurely she did what he asked and I watched as the red random numbers slowed to ‘44.3’. He wrote something down, which confused me as there wasn’t supposed to be any record of her being here.

“I think your scale is broken,” Lacie stated and tapped her finger against the red display.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.