14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I have to admit that I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. Things were beginning to fall into place and I couldn’t have planned it any better. Doing this to such a young girl didn’t seem to bother me, nor did it bother me that the young girl was my very own niece. In a way, it was better that way as I had more control over her actions than I would with a stranger. I knew what I was doing was wrong but my deep obsession with Alice clouded any rational thoughts I should have had.

It was 3:25 when I got back to my apartment and I was hoping that Lacie would stop by after school. I lived midway between her school and her home and occasionally she came over to rest or get something to drink. It had been months since she did that and I know now why that was. She was fucking with boys after school in her zealous attempt to get pregnant. I smiled at the thoughts of what lay ahead for her.

By four o’clock I hadn’t heard from her and figured that she was either still fucking some random guys or had gone home after school. I waited thirty minutes before I called her cell phone and was disappointed that it went straight to voice mail. I smiled once I realized that she was probably too busy fucking to answer, or at least that’s what I hoped.

Three more attempts all resulted in going to voicemail and I began to worry. She seldom had her phone off for that long and I knew that she was supposed to be home by five and it was rapidly approaching the witching hour. Out of concern I decided to call Jennifer.

“Hey, Nick, what’s up?” Her mother’s cheery voice rang through the phone. I felt better as if something was wrong, she wouldn’t sound like that.

“Hi, Jen, I was just thinking about you guys and wondered if everything was okay.” There was a slight pause.

“Uh, yea, why wouldn’t it be?”

“Well, you know me, a worry wart. Is Jack okay?” I didn’t want to ask about Lacie right away.

“Yes, he’s still at work. Did you need to talk to him?”

“No, I’m just asking. What about the boys?”

“Devin and Kevin are fine, they’re in their rooms doing homework. Nick, what’s going on?” This call was out of character for me as I had never called like this before so I shouldn’t have been surprised about her response.

“Uh, well, Jen, don’t want to worry you, but I had a bad feeling that something happened to one of you. It’s probably nothing but I wanted to make sure everything was alright.”

“Well, now that you mention it, Lacie isn’t feeling well.” My heart dropped as I wasn’t expecting that.

“Wh ... what do you mean?”

“She got up with a stomachache this morning so I kept her home from school.” I felt a little better but I was still concerned.

“Is she alright?”

“She will be. I gave her Pepto-Bismol a few times and made her chicken soup and she said she’s feeling better.”

“That sounds good. Mind if I drop by to check on her?”

“I, uh, I don’t know why you want to, but I guess it’s okay if you do.”

“Like I said, I’m a worry wart and it would put me at ease if I could see for myself. Besides, she’s my goddaughter so I have to look out for her, right?” She giggled.

“Sure, Nick, come over and see for yourself.”

“Great, I’ll be there shortly.” I ended the call and grabbed my keys. Jack usually got home around 5:30 and I needed to talk to her before he got home.

I probably drove a little too fast but I got there in record time and nearly tripped over my own feet in my haste to get to the door fast enough. I had a key to their house and just let myself in, as that’s what I normally did. I didn’t want to do anything out of the ordinary as I didn’t want Jen to think anything was unusual. I went to the kitchen to find her chopping vegetables.

“Jack is such a lucky man,” I said reaching across the island to grab a carrot she had just cut.

“Want to stay for dinner?”

“I don’t want to impose.”

“You’re family, Nick, you won’t be.” I smiled and nodded.

“I’m going to check on Lacie,” I stated without waiting for permission. They completely trusted me with her, which in hindsight, was probably a mistake. I slowly opened her door and shut it behind me as I entered.

“Hey beautiful,” I whispered as I sat on the edge of her bed. She was on her side facing away from me with the blanket pulled up to her ear. I pulled it down to her shoulder.

“Lacie?” I asked and tugged on her shoulder. Slowly she rolled onto her back and immediately I knew something was wrong. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot and her nose was red from blowing it so much. She had been crying and my first thought was that she was in pain.

“Honey, are you alright?” I asked and brushed the stray hair away from her face. She started to sob and the tears started to pour out again.

“Hey ... hey, stop that now,” I soothed and used the corner of the sheet to wipe away the tears. “What’s going on?” She took a few short, shallow gasps to get air and stared toward the ceiling for a while.

“Lacie, honey, talk to me. What’s wrong? Are you in pain?” Slowly she shook her head. “Then what is it?”

“I’m ... so ... stupid!” She hissed and started crying again. I slowly stroked her hair and let her cry it out of about a minute before she slowly calmed down.

“What do you mean?”

“Madison and Makalya. They ... made ... it ... all ... up,” she spoke between pants and she started to cry once again.

“What are you talking about?”

“They lied about the show,” she sobbed and turned to look toward the wall.

“They said I was a big stupid slut for having sex with all those guys for nothing!” She began balling again. SHIT. I hadn’t planned on that.

“What are you talking about, honey?” I tried to sooth and stroked her hair.

“I looked into it, remember? I found out they are making another show just like the one you like and you have a real shot at being on it!”

“That’s not what they told me,” she sniffed. “They made it all up as a big joke to make fun of me!”

“Well, they are lying, sweetie. The show is real and you can’t give up now!” She sniveled a few times and I rolled her onto her back again.

“Then why would they say it wasn’t real?”

“Uh...” I had to think fast. “I’ll tell you why they lied. They lied because, uh, they’re jealous. They know that you’ll probably get pregnant first and ruin their chances of being on the show so they told you it wasn’t real to make you stop having sex. If you’re not having sex, then you won’t get pregnant and they’ll win!” I thought I did pretty good for such a short notice.

I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. I felt really good about coming up with that. Everything I had planned for Lacie involved her being ready, willing, and able to have sex with multiple boys and men anytime they wanted it. It needed to be deeply ingrained into her psyche that she is a slut for her to achieve the level I wanted for her.

“Do you really think so?” She asked with the saddest puppy-dog eyes I had ever seen.

“Honey, I KNOW so. The TV show is real and we both know that they will need a pregnant 14-year-old to star in it, but if you give up now, that will never happen, right?” Slowly she nodded and I felt better that I was turning her around.

“Why don’t you call Madison and let me talk to her.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“They blocked me after they told me they lied.”

“Blocked you?” She nodded.

“I can’t call them or text them no more and they told me they don’t want to be my friend no more either.” That’s not good. I needed their help to keep her motivated and to keep setting up various fuck sessions for her.

“Well, it’s probably for the best because you don’t need friends who will lie to you, right?”

“But I want to be their friend. I don’t have any other friends.”

“Sure, you do, sweetie, what about all the boys you had sex with? They’re your friends, right?” She didn’t respond and just stared blankly at the ceiling.

“I mean, they wouldn’t have sex with you if they didn’t like you, right?” She shrugged her shoulder.

“In a way, they’re your boyfriends, because they’re boys and they’re you friend.”

“THEY’RE NOT MY BOYFRIENDS!” She hissed. I was glad to have that reaction as it meant she wasn’t thinking about what the girls said.

“Okay, okay, but you still need to have sex with them because you need to get pregnant.” She took at me for a moment.

“What if it’s true. What Madison said about there not being a show?”

“Lacie, I just told you that there IS a show. I looked into it and they are making a show staring a pregnant 14-year-old girl and that could be YOU!”

“But I looked on the internet today and I didn’t see anything about it.”

“That’s because it hasn’t been announced yet and besides, the network doesn’t want anyone else to steal their ideal. It is all hush-hush. All networks to that with new shows.”

“Oh,” she softly sighed. My cock was so hard that it was uncomfortable to sit. It was like shooting fish in a barrel getting her to believe my lame story. I just needed to put the final nail in the coffin.

I got up and walked to the door to lock it. I couldn’t have anyone walking in and catching what I was doing. Heading back to the bed I began to unzip my pants and had my erection out before I even got there. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as precum profusely dripped from the tip.

“You haven’t had any cum today, have you?” She slowly shook her head. “You can’t go for too long without cum or you’ll ruin your chance of getting pregnant,” I advised her.

I knelt on the bed, leaned forward, and aimed my dick at her face. This would be the moment of truth. She would either believe Madison and refuses to suck it or believe me and gobble it down as if it was her last meal. I silently prayed that it would be the later and I held my breath as she stared at my throbbing manhood with mixed feelings. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, she reached for it and pulled herself closer. I grunted as she slurped my cock inside of her mouth like a hungry vampire. I leaned closer and extended my hand to the wall to keep myself from falling over.

It had been a fully day since we last had sex but it seemed like a lifetime. I would never get used to her sucking my cock or fucking her bald little pussy no matter how loose and sloppy it got. She was still very young and eager, so finding guys to fuck her won’t be a problem, I just needed to keep her working toward her goal. If she ever learned the truth, not only would she never forgive me but I would probably lose my Alice all over again!

I was quickly approaching my climax when my cell phone rang. I didn’t care who it was as I was too far into her unexciting blowjob to answer. She was going through the motions of sucking, licking, and stroking but it felt mundane and lacked enthusiasm. I would have to work on that, but for now I just wanted to cum inside of her mouth again. Moving my hips, I showed her the speed and intensity I wanted but she wasn’t getting it.

Finally, I reached my peak. It was more mental than physical but the end result was all that mattered. She was holding onto my cock like a lifeline when the first wad of cum blasted out and landed somewhere at the opening of her throat. The second and third load quickly followed and it wasn’t long before I was completely drained. A few seconds later I backed away from her and removed my cock with a deep sigh.

“That felt nice, honey,” I smiled at her and heard my phone chime that I had a voice mail. After tucking my cock back into my pants and zipping up, I went to the door to unlock it and checked the message. It was from an unknown number but I listened to the message anyway.

“Uh, this is, er, Divit. I want to, um, leave a message for, em, you. I spoke with my friend and he, um, said that it will be okay to use his, uh, office tomorrow. Please call me back.” I ended the call and smiled at Lacie.

“Guess what, honey, I have a secret weapon that will guarantee you’ll win this race to get pregnant!” I was a little too excited but she seemed to share my enthusiasm and sat up.

“What do you mean?”

“I know a doctor that will put something inside of your arm to help you get pregnant faster! It’s for women who can’t get pregnant but want a baby really badly. It’s very powerful but it will work and work quickly!” I acted a little too excited but she bought into it.

“So, I’ll get pregnant?”

“You sure will, and it will happen faster than not using it! Madison and Makayla won’t know what hit them and they’ll really be jealous of you!”

“What is it?”

“It’s a little device about the size of a matchstick that they will put under your skin in your arm and it has hormones that will make you get pregnant fast.”

“Will it hurt?”

“He’ll numb the area so it shouldn’t hurt. You’ll only have a band aid for a day, but it will be worth it if you get pregnant faster, right?” For the first time since I got there she smiled. I wasn’t sure if it was over the prospect of getting pregnant or of beating her two rivals.

“I made you an appointment to get it put into your arm tomorrow at 5:30 and I’ll take you there after school,” I said and smiled at her just as I heard the door open.

“Hey, Nick, Jen told me you were here,” I heard my brother’s voice from behind me and I turned to smile at him.

“Yes, just checking on Lacie. It looks like she’s getting better,” I smiled. “I guess the chicken soup must have done it.” He walked in and stood beside me.

“How are you feeling, honey?”

“I feel a lot better, daddy,” she smiled at him and then looked at me. I was sure she could still taste my semen as it had only been a couple of minutes since I came inside of her mouth.

“Dinner’s almost ready, do you feel up to eating?” Again, she looked at me with a smile and nodded.

“I think I want to eat a lot,” she smirked and I smiled as I knew what she meant by that.

“You want soup?” Jack asked completely unaware to our secret conversation. With a huge grin she nodded and I winked at her.


Dinner was uneventful as everyone talked about themselves as usual. The one house rule was that they had to eat dinner together as a family and we all sat around the table discussing what was going on in their lives. The boys both played sports and talked about a big game that was happening next Friday and boasted that if they won, they would be in the regional playoffs and could go all the way to state.

Jack discussed a new client that he had just signed and it could prove to be the biggest client he ever had. He was excited as he worked on commission and it could prove to be very lucrative for him. He did well financially, but something like this could put him over the top! I expressed my delight and wished him the best as he deserved it.

Jennifer did a lot of volunteer work and went to the gym five times a week to stay in shape. She was excited to tell us about the offer she was given to get a free membership if she helped at the gym for a few hours a week assisting with the personal trainers. They must have been impressed with her outgoing and friendly personality but she did not commit to anything until she talked it over with Jack.

It was now Lacie’s turn to talk about what has been going on in her life and I held my breath unsure of what she might say. In my mind I just knew that she was going to blurt out that she was trying to get pregnant and brag about how many guys she has fucked over the past two months. In my scenario I figured that my name would be thrown into the mix and everyone would hate me and I’d spend the next two decades in prison.

“Nick, what’s new with you?” Jack asked and everyone was suddenly looking at me.

“Uh, well..., er, at work I have been given a quasi-promotion, which allows for me to spend more time out in the field and out of the office. No pay raise but it’s the first step of getting into management,” I smiled. Praises went around the table and soon everyone was looking at Lacie.

“Unfortunately, Lacie was home sick all day so there’s nothing new to report there, right sweetie?” Jennifer spoke after my niece remained quiet for several long seconds.

Everyone finished eating with little conversation and I kept stealing glances at Lacie as she quietly sat moving the big chunks of food around her bowl. I could tell that she was deep in thought but I wasn’t exactly sure what she was pondering over. In my perverted mind I had hoped that she was thinking about all the boys she was going to fuck over the next few months in a futile attempt to get pregnant. Once the device is implanted, there would be a zero chance of her having a baby but she didn’t need to know that.

She caught me staring and smiled at me. I couldn’t help but return the smile and felt awkward about doing it with everyone still sitting at the table. I had to be careful around others, especially my brother as I couldn’t risk him finding out about our clandestine relationship. It had only been a day and a half since I learned that she was trying to get pregnant and we were still in the honeymoon phase.

Once everyone had finished eating, they all went their own way and Jen began to clean up. Lacie and the boys went to their room while Jack grabbed two beers and we headed to the living room to watch the sports channel. There wasn’t a lot of choices so he settled on a collegiate football match.

“I’m worried about Lacie,” Jack mumbled and looked toward the kitchen to see if Jen could hear. Now I was worried.

“What do you mean?”

“Well,” he sighed and leaned forward to place the bottle on the coffee table in front of us. A deeper sigh echoed in the room.

“She’s been acting odd these past few months and she’s getting to the age where she might start to like boys.” My heart dropped as if dropping from the top on a roller coaster.

“Uh, Jack, she’s only fourteen, I’m sure she’s not into boys yet.” I almost bit my tongue when my next thought was about all the boys that have been ‘into’ her.

“She’s in high school, Nick, and you remember what we were like at that age,” he reminded me without having to say it. Jack is four years older than me and was quite the player back in high school.

“That was mostly you, man,” I said with a smile and raised my bottle toward him. He picked up his and took a sip. He was a senior while I was a freshman and I heard a lot of stories about shit he did during high school. He was a running back and was very popular with the girls.

“Hey, do you remember that girl that used to live down the street, what was her name, Beth or something?” He asked.

“Becky,” I corrected him with a smile as I thought of my first slutty girlfriend.

“She was really something, wasn’t she?” I didn’t answer but his wide smirk spoke volumes.

“She was in my class and was the same age as me when I caught you screwing her behind the shed,” I reminded him with a frown but his smile never wavered as he slowly nodded his head.

“She was the same age then as Lacie is now,” I reminded him with an arched eyebrow.

“Yea, I fucked her a few times, Nick, but she was letting everyone fuck her!” He defended himself. That was true.

“Hey, I’m not judging, I’m just stating a fact.”

“What’s your point?” I suddenly realized that I didn’t really have a point. I guess in a way I was trying to compare Lacie with the neighborhood cum dump from twenty years ago, but I may have added more doubt to his already suspicious thoughts about his daughter.

“I don’t have one,” I mumbled and finished off my beer. I didn’t want to elaborate any more about Becky as it would only cause him to worry more about Lacie. God, if he only knew how many boys and MEN she’s fucked already he’d have a heart attack!

“She was really cute,” he said staring out into space as if replaying some forgotten memory.

“Yea, she was,” I agreed.

“You went out with her, right?” I chuckled softly.

“Yes, my junior and senior years.” I knew that he fucked her many times while we were dating.

“Why’d you wait so long? Everyone else was fucking her long before that.” That also was true. I had known her for years as we were in the same grade, and she had a reputation since the sixth grade. I just never acted on it until much later.

“I don’t know. I guess I just wasn’t ready.”

“That’s cool,” he replied and finished off his beer and got up to get two more. I waited until he sat before I spoke again.

“If you had the chance to fuck her again, would you?” He looked toward the kitchen and leaned closer to me.

“I’m married but I’m not dead,” he smirked and took a huge mouthful of beer.

“So, you would?”

“If she looked as hot as she did back then, probably, if I had the chance,” he answered and gave another glance toward the kitchen.

“And if Jennifer never found out,” he added with a wink. I had suspected him of cheating on his wife for years but I never broke the ‘bro’ code.

“What do you mean by ‘looked as hot as she did back then’? Do you mean when she was fourteen?” His face dropped as if he just had a seizure.

“What are you talking about, Nick?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.