14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

“Hungry?” I asked as I placed my phone on the nightstand. She slowly shook her head.

“You have to eat, honey. It’s been hours since you last ate anything besides dick and cum,” I smiled at her.

“My stomach is still feeling funny.”

“That might be because you’re getting pregnant right now.”

“REALLY?” She squeaked gruffly. She really had no clue.

“Maybe, but I think we should add just a little more cum to make sure it happens, don’t you?” Her eyes widened at the prospect of getting fucked again and her eyes dropped to my crotch to confirm my erection.

“Just a blowjob,” I said unzipping my pants. “I’ll be quick.” That wasn’t a lie as I had been on edge for hours.

“Okay, but don’t put it in my throat, it’s still sore.”

“I won’t. I’ll let you decide how far it goes in,” I replied and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor before I got on my knees next to her.

She shifted her body around and reached for my cock. Her nimble little fingers felt cold as she grasped my throbbing cock with both hands and directed the head toward her face. Seconds later I felt the contrasting warmth of her mouth as she sucked two inches inside. I couldn’t stop the deep grunt escaping from somewhere deep inside as she began to softly suck.

She must have been tired or her jaw were sore as she showed very little enthusiasm in giving me a blowjob. Her hands moved back and forth but her mouth simply remained clamped around the last two inches of my dick while she sucked. She did a much better job yesterday so I was sure it was fatigue and not unwillingness that led to this halfhearted performance. It didn’t really matter as I was so close to cumming that even this feeble attempt was enough to set me off.

“Here it cums!” I growled and reached for the back of her head. Holding it firmly with my right hand, I pulled her face closer as my cock jerked hard and sent the first wad directly into her throat. A little more effort and I managed to get the head of my cock to her tonsils and simply unleashed a torrent of hot cum as deeply as I could. She struggled to get away but I held onto her head too tightly for her to move even an inch away until I finished.

With my head thrown back and my eyes squeezed tightly shut, my cock continued to jerk wildly as memories of watching the big-dick guy and then speedy Gonzales fucking her earlier this morning filled my head. God, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch all those guys fucking her one after another all night long. It wasn’t just a few guys and it wasn’t just for a few hours. The vivid images I created in my mind only fueled my climax and it seemed as if I couldn’t stop cumming inside of her throat.

After what seemed like several minutes I was completely drained and relaxed my grip. She quickly pulled away, coughing like a chain-smoker as a thick wad of my cum flew out and landed on my leg. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she slowly composed herself and calmed the cough. Her voice was still raspy as she looked up at me with teary eyes.

“UNCLE NICK!” She gasped and swallowed a couple of times to clear her throat. “I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT IT IN MY THROAT!” She seemed really upset about this.

“It wasn’t very far in your throat,” I attempted to minimize what I had done. The truth is that I lost control and literally went too far.

“Besides, I was trying to help you!” I snapped back and removed the rest of my clothes before I climbed over her to get in bed.

“Remember, sperm has to go down your windpipe to your tummy and then it goes to you pussy so that you can get pregnant. You remember that, right?” I asked just to see if she still believed that bullshit. Slowly she nodded.

“I was trying to get my sperm as close to your tummy as I could so that it will go to your pussy faster and get you pregnant faster!” If she actually believed this crap, I had some ocean front property in Arizona I want to sell her.

“The farther a cock is inside of your throat when it cums, the faster sperm gets to your pussy, everybody knows that Lacie!” I threw it back at her and tried to make her seem stupid for not knowing this ‘fact’. One thing that Alice was well known for was her deep throating abilities and with some coaching and guidance, Lacie could be just as good. Hell, maybe even better!

“It’s just ... my throat is really sore right now.”

“I know, but sometimes you have to do things like that to get what you want. You want to get pregnant so you need to do more.”

I pulled her onto her back and turned onto my side to hold her. The pain pill should be working at any moment now and I wanted to move on to the next phase of her guidance. Alice was very anal and enjoyed getting fucked in the ass almost as much as in the pussy. I wanted Lacie to feel the same way but if it hurt her too much, she may not be willing to do it. Besides, I lost the chance of taking her other two cherries and I didn’t want to miss out on getting the last one.

I held her for about twenty minutes and my cock wouldn’t give me any relief as it ached for attention. It was a struggle to restrain myself from ravaging her body like a madman but I needed to pace myself or I could blow my chances. Alice never spoke about her past except to tell me about all the guys she used to fuck in high school but somehow, I always knew she started younger than that. She couldn’t have gone from virgin to slut overnight and perhaps she was younger than Lacie when she started fucking.

“How are you feeling?” I asked and kissed her cheek.

“Better. It don’t hurt as much no more.”

“That’s good. That means the pain pill is working. I’ll give you the rest of them when I take you home. You’ll need to take half a pill every four to six hours or when the pain becomes too much. Percocet is very strong so don’t take too much and for god’s sake, don’t let your parents find them!”

“You know, sweetie, there’s another way that you can get pregnant,” I said with a labored voice. She turned to look at me.

“There is?”

“Yes. From anal sex.”

“You mean inside my butt?!?” At least she knew what that meant.

“Yep.”

“I can have a baby through my butt hole?!?” She seemed a little more concerned than before.

“No, the baby doesn’t come out of your butt, honey, but the sperm goes into your butt and it goes into your pussy from the other side.” Her brows furrowed with confusion.

“How?”

“You know what this is?” I asked and ran my finger down the front of her neck.

“It’s your throat and it’s split into two pipes. One pipe is to bring air to your lungs and the other is to bring food and sperm to your stomach. There’s a little flap that directs air to your trachea or food to your esophagus,” I tried to sound as medically accurate as possible to avoid her asking too many questions. If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

“Does everybody have that?” I nodded.

“And there’s a little flap in your butt that does the same thing. It closes to allow shit to come out of your butt hole and opens to allow sperm to go into your pussy.”

I smiled at her to emphasis my dishonesty and reassure her that what I said was true. When she’s older and realizes that I lied to her, she’ll probably hate me and never speak to me again, but at that moment, I didn’t care. I needed her to believe me so that she’ll be willing to let me fuck her in the ass.

“But won’t the sperm be dirty when it goes into my pussy?” She had me there.

“No, just like your windpipe there are two pipes in your butt, one for shit and the other for sperm. Your butt knows the difference and will open or close depending on what it is.”

“Oh,” came her soft response. That was reassuring as it meant she was believing the ridiculous story.

“I want to try to get your pregnant through your butt, okay?” I asked and slowly made circles around her navel. My voice was shaking so much I hardly got the words out. I was afraid that my thickness would be painful for her but I intended to take it nice and slow as we had hours to play together.

“So that’s why they did that last night.” Now I was confused.

“Who did what?”

“Those guys. After a while they said my pussy was getting too messy and they tried to put it inside my butt hole but I told them that I didn’t want to.”

“Someone tried to fuck you in the ass?!?” She nodded. I was more annoyed than angry. I wanted this to be the one place I got to first.

Did they?” Again, she nodded but much slower. SHIT!

“So, you got fucked in the ass last night?” I needed to clarify this and my heart sank when she looked away and nodded again. I lost out on every one of her virginal holes! I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before speaking. I didn’t want her to think that she had done anything wrong.

“Well, everyone knows about a girl getting pregnant through anal sex so they were just trying to cover all the bases. It’s okay, they were just trying to help.” I nearly choked on my words.

“It hurt... A LOT!”

“Yea, the first time usually does but it gets easier, trust me,” I smiled at her and leaned over to kiss the tip of her nose. She was becoming more and more like Alice every day!

“Turn over, I want to see your butt, just to make sure everything’s okay,” I instructed and tugged at her hip to roll her over.

Within a couple of seconds, she was on her stomach and grasping a pillow to her chest to prop her torso up. I stared at her smooth, round ass checks with admiration and lust. They couldn’t have been more perfect as the size, shape, and softness were a work of art! I couldn’t help but notice in the past how nice it was but I never expected to see it like this!

I reached for her and slowly massaged them, one at a time at first and then used both hands to rub them in harmony. They were velvety soft but firm and clenched together whenever I tickled her with my touch. My heart pounded like crazy and my mouth was very dry as I stared at the beautiful spheres with desire. God couldn’t have created a more perfect ass than what I was playing with right now. Her ass was actually better than Alice’s and I absolutely loved Alice’s ass!

Slowly I parted the cheeks and stared as the gorge between them widened far enough to see her small rosebud toward the bottom. I gasped at how lovely it looked. Although it was slightly swollen, like a tiny rosé donut, and had a reddish tint all around the opening, she didn’t appear to be hurt from being sodomized by the brutes last night. I had the feeling they weren’t very gentle with her ass, which was why it hurt so much the first time.

A guy with my thickness has to be prepared so I always kept a tube of KY in the nightstand beside the bed. I reached for it and coated my index finger with the clear gel. I was so excited that my hands were shaking but I was too far gone to stop now. I was already neck deep in this so a little more isn’t going to change anything.

“It might be a little cold,” I warned and pried her cheeks apart with my left hand while I aimed my extended finger toward the slightly extended opening of her nether hole. My hand was shaking so much that I just knew that I’d miss the mark or end up vibrating the gel off of my finger.

Her ass clenched when the coolness came into contact with her and it trapped my finger tightly for several seconds until she slowly relaxed. Just having my hand there and feeling the warmth of her body was enough to heighten my excitement to another level. My cock had been hard with want, but now it was throbbing with lust. One way or another I was going to fuck her in the ass today!

The pain medication was doing its job as she hardly flinched when the tip of my finger breached the opening. I half expected there to be resistance or for her to squeal with discomfort but none of that happened so I pressed onward. There still was no response as the first knuckled entered her ass so I continued, pausing briefly as the second knuckle slipped inside.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I didn’t want to rush this and cause her pain.

I felt better when I saw her rumpled hair flip back and forth in agreement. I pressed harder and gasped when my entire finger was inside of her asshole for the first time. Slowly I began to move it in and out, going all the way from the last knuckle to the nail and then back again. After nearly a minute I increased the speed and intensity until I was fucking her asshole with my finger. My cock was leaking precum like crazy which caused a huge wet spot below the head.

Holding the tube of KY over our union, I wiggled my middle finger inside of her hole as well and resumed moving it in and out. She didn’t seem to be experiencing any discomfort and I knew that she was ready. Under any other circumstance I wouldn’t have tried to fuck a 14-year-old in the ass, but the time seemed right. She had been ‘broken in’ already and the Percocet numbed the pain so there was no chance of me hurting her.

I slathered my cock with the KY and applied a little more to her opening just to make sure there was enough lubrication as the last thing I wanted to do was cause an injury back there. She was still flat on the bed so I situated myself between her legs and kicked the far apart with my knees. Her body looked like a fleshy ‘Y’ as her arms were under her as she hugged the pillow under her chest and her legs were spread wide and inviting.

My cock was so hard that it hurt as I directed it downward and aimed it between her soft cheeks. Feeling her delicate skin on my thick manhood seemed to remind me of just how young she was. Women’s skin gets tougher with age but her was still baby smooth and ever so tender. I had worked myself up to a point of nearly cumming and I knew that I wouldn’t last very long once I was inside of her if I even made it that far.

The opening was very tight as I pressed against it with gentle firmness. It slipped away several times before I finally aligned it just right to breach the opening with only the tip. I didn’t want to rush this and paused for several seconds before I pressed onward. The vice-like grip resisted my entry but I was too determined to stop and soon felt the crown slip inside. I gasped as the pressure around the head increased ten-fold.

Again, I stopped but this time to stop myself from cumming. Mentally and psychologically, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life and the tightness of her sphincter only added to the unbelievable sensation. If I moved even an inch, I knew that I’d cum and I wanted the first time to be memorable, for both of us. After nearly a minute of waiting and feeling the random contractions of her anus, I decided to continue and managed to slip another inch inside of her before I lost it.

“FUCK!” I grunted as my cock exploded which sent several waves of semen directly into her asshole like an automatic assault rifle. I couldn’t stop myself from moving deeper and couldn’t stop the convulsing of my strong-willed cock as it continued to spew cum into my underage niece’s colon. This was the third and final hole that I came inside of and I looked forward to doing this countless times in the future.

As the spasms of my cock slowed, I pressed harder against her and felt it sliding deeper inside of her. Her sphincter felt like a tight rubber band as squeezed my dick harder than anything ever before. It felt as if it might pinch off my dick before this was all over with but I kept pushing against her until I felt her softness against my pubic hair. I shifted around to place my legs outside of hers and pushed harder against her legs in order to get the final inch inside.

It was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced. Her ass clutched the base of my fat cock tighter than an extra small cock ring but the inside was juicy, warm and the right size to nuzzle it without being too tight. This hole was definitely made for fucking and if I had anything to do with it, it will get fucked often. She’ll learn to love anal sex as much as Alice did, I was sure of it.

My dick didn’t lose any firmness, partly due to my excitement, but mainly because of how tight her opening was. It pinched my cock so hard that there was no way any blood was getting out. Slowly I moved back and forth but moved only a couple of inches at a time as I wanted to keep as much of my cock inside of her ass as I could. The challenge was that I also wanted to fuck her so I had to compromise and settled for quick, shallow thrusts.

I was probably too rough on her as I stabbed into her with increasing strength and intensity. My body covered hers and she was so much smaller, that the top of her head only reached the top of my chest. The rhythmic squeaking of the bed and the steady tapping of the headboard against the wall drummed into my head as I squeezed my eyes shut and relished in the sensation of fucking my niece. She was too young and too small for this but I couldn’t stop myself as I repeatedly pounded harder and faster inside of her delicate little body.

The sensation and experience were unlike anything I had ever encountered. It felt as if I was having some sort of out of body experience as it didn’t seem real. There was a feeling that I was watching what was happening from above but I was feeling everything too and the pleasure seemed to be amplified though my cock and directed to my brain like a drug. What was going on? This didn’t feel like normal sex as the sensation was too intense.

“I’m ... cumming, Alice ... I’m cumming!!!”

I felt every jerk of my cock as the semen rushed through my urethra on its way to be deposited inside of her. The intensity of my orgasm was amazing and the sensation of her ass squeezing my entire cock took me to another level of pleasure. The regular thumping of her heartbeat could be felt through my dick as her asshole once again, milked me for everything I had to give.

Exhausted I collapsed on top of her and panted in a weak effort to get oxygen to my lungs. It was quite a workout and I hadn’t been this tired from sex in a very long time. My cock was still wedged deep inside of her and it didn’t appear to be going anywhere anytime soon as her tight opening seemed to hold on to it with a death-grip.

That was the last thing I remember as everything around me seemed to fade into darkness. In my slumber something happened that hadn’t occurred for years as I dreamed of Alice. She was the ideal woman for me and I only wished that we could have had more time together. We were soulmates and fed off of each other’s desires and lust like nothing I could have ever expected. She loved sex and I loved allowing her to have as much as she wanted, even when I couldn’t be there to watch. It was exciting to know she was getting fucked and I’d get to have her once she was finished, however long that may be.

I could hear my name being called from far away. It echoed, almost as if I was in a lake inside of a cave. The voice seemed familiar and grew louder each time it was spoken. Was Alice trying to contact me from beyond? Did I somehow enter into some in between plane of existence where the living and nonliving could communicate?

“UNCLE NICK!” The loud voice jarred me from my delusion as the reality of where I was slowly set in. I was still naked, on top of Lacie and my cock was still buried deep inside of her asshole.

“I gotta pee!” She squirmed beneath me in a futile attempt to dislodge me.

“Huh?” I stupidly asked as I sluggishly became aware of what was happening.

“I GOTTA PEE!” She repeated. “NOW!”

“Oh, sorry,” I mumbled and lifted myself from her.

My cock seemed to be stuck inside of her as it was very difficult to get it out and actually hurt as I pulled on it. Everything but the head came out as the bulbous end resisted removal. Finally, it popped free and flopped about as if made of rubber. Seconds later Lacie was rolling off of the bed and scurried out of the room like a frightened cockroach when the lights came on.

My cock ached and the base had a red ring around it. It was also a darker color, almost purple in color and was tender to the touch. What was going on? What happened to it while it was inside of her? I glanced at the clock and gasped at seeing it was after 2 PM. That can’t be true?!? No wonder my dick is sore, it’s been inside of her tight asshole for over two hours! I’m surprised that it didn’t get pinched off like a castrated boar!

The blood had been kept inside for so long that it was tender and discolored, giving it a bruised appearance. I stared at it as it slowly deflated but unfortunately the aching didn’t diminish right along with it. Soon it was flaccid but still throbbed in pain. If I hurt like this, I could only imagine what Lacie must be going through. She’ll need all of the pain pills over the next few days and I needed to do something about her swollen pussy. She can’t go home like that.

Climbing out of bed I made my way to the kitchen and returned to the bedroom to find her in bed and waiting on her back. My cock twitched at seeing her nakedness stretched out invitingly on my side of the bed. I approached her with a huge smile and couldn’t take my eyes off of the tempting fissure between her legs. Even battered, inflamed, and bruised it looked alluring.

“I got this for you,” I said and handed her the bag of frozen peas. She looked at me with confusion.

“I don’t like vegetables.” I chuckled at her statement.

“It’s not for you to eat, it’s for your pussy,” I informed her and watched her brows furrow as she stared at the bag.

“You want me to put frozen peas inside of my pussy?” I couldn’t contain the laughter as I found it positively hilarious. It took a moment to gather myself.

“No, honey, you put the bag ON your pussy. The coldness with help with the swelling.

“Oh,” she mumbled and placed it between her legs without hesitation. I watched as she adjusted it a few times and felt somewhat disappointed that I could no longer see her beautiful pussy. I joined her in bed and turned onto my side to look at her while my finger slowly traces a figure 8 around her breasts.

“You are incredible, honey,” I smiled and leaned over to give her right nipple a kiss.

“Do you really think I’m pregnant?” She asked and gently rubbed her nipple that I had kissed. It was still tender and I may have sucked a little too hard on it.

“There’s a very good chance that you are, especially after last night,” I smiled at her and she returned the sentiment.

“There must have been at least sixty guys there last night and I’m sure they each fucked you more than once while you were there.” Her lips pursed with perplexity.

“How do you know that?” Now it was my turn for confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“How do you know how many guys there were?” SHIT! I didn’t want her to know that I was there!

“Uh, I’m just guessing because it was a frat house and they always have a lot of guys there. I’m sure that’s about how many guys fucked you last night.”

“What about Madison and Makalya?”

“What about them?”

“They were there too so that means only about 20 guys fucked me, right?” I chuckled.

“Did it feel like only 20 guys?” Her eyes widened briefly before she shook her head.

“You were there for over 15 hours and they probably didn’t stop fucking you the entire time you were there!”

“Madison and Makalya too?” Damn, she really wasn’t getting it!

“Yea, them too. The guys probably went from room to room all night long fucking all three of you little sluts!” I smiled and got some sort of perverted pleasure from calling her that.

“UNCLE NICK!” She huffed and stared at me with anger for calling her that.

“What?”

“Why did you call me a slut?”

“Well, that’s what you are.” She gasped and her face contorted.

“That’s mean!” I smiled at her but she wasn’t happy about this at all.

“I meant it as a compliment, honey.”

“Every time someone calls me a slut, they’re being mean to me!” Holy shit, they’re already calling her a slut?!?

“Well, I’m not,” I assured her. If I wanted to fuck her again, I didn’t want her mad at me.

“Guys are sluts too,” I said slowly stroking her hair.

“I’m a slut,” I quickly added and her face relaxed.

“They call guys ‘studs’, not sluts though. A slut is the female version of a stud.”

“It is?”

“Yep. If someone calls me a stud, it makes me feel good and manly. I’m like, ‘yea, I’m a stud, I know how to fuck and I like it’!” I chuckled softly and she smiled.

“You need to be like that too.”

“What do you mean?”

“When someone calls you a ‘slut’, you tell them ‘yea, I’m a slut because I know how to fuck and I like it’. Own the word and don’t take it as an insult.

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Sure, you can. Just be proud of what you’re doing, honey, there’s no shame in enjoying sex.”

“What if I don’t enjoy it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Sometimes it hurts and I don’t like how sore I get after I do it a lot.”

“That’s because you’re treating dick like an ‘all you can eat buffet’ and that’s okay as long as you’re used to it. Right now, you’re still new at fucking and you need to ease into doing huge gang bangs like the one from last night. If you take it easy and do it right, fucking 50 or 60 guys in one night won’t be a problem, but you but it will take a little of practice to get to that level.”

“I just want to get pregnant so I don’t have to have sex no more.” I can’t believe she felt that way!

“Lacie, you can still have sex after you’re pregnant and it’s actually good for you and the baby.” Her brows furrowed, which cause the skin between her eyes to wrinkle.

“It is? How?”

“Well, the sex will help you deliver the baby easier and semen has all kinds of vitamins and nutrients that both you and the baby need.”

“But I don’t gotta do it so much, right?”

“You can do it as often or as little as you want to, honey, but the more semen you get, the better it will be for the baby. If you want your baby to grow properly and be born healthy, you’ll need to give it lots of vitamins, which semen has a ton of it!”

“How does the baby get the semen?”

“It doesn’t actually get the semen, sweetie. Your body absorbs it and breaks down the nutrients and feeds it to the baby. Kind of like when you plant a seed you need to fertilize and water it for it to grow, right?” She nodded.

“The semen is the fertilizer and water you need for your baby to grow big and strong,” I added with a huge smile. I was definitely going to hell, but I didn’t really care.

“Well, once I get pregnant, I’m not going to do it so much.”

“That’s your choice, Lacie, but you can’t only think of yourself any longer. You’ll have a baby to think about too and you need to do whatever is best for the baby and giving it lots of vitamins is what’s best for it.” Slowly she nodded her understanding.

I was genuinely worried that once she got pregnant that she would want to stop having sex all together. Her reputation would already be ruined but to keep her moving in the right direction, I needed to keep her wanting to fuck. It wasn’t for her benefit, but my own selfish objectives. She was still new at sex, and I knew that once she got used to doing it, she would learn to enjoy it.

“Who’s Alice?” Her question roused me out of my thoughts.

“What do you mean?”

“You called me that a few times, even when you were sleeping.”

“I did?” She nodded.

“Who is she?”

I released a deep sigh and rolled onto my back to stare at the ceiling. I hadn’t really talked about her much and I wasn’t even sure I wanted to talk to Lacie about her. The scars run deep and I didn’t want to reopen those wounds. She was my one true love and there will never be anyone like her in my life.

“She’s my ex-fiancé,” I exhaled deeply. “We were supposed to get married.”

“Did I meet her?”

“No, she died before you were born. In fact, your mom was pregnant with you when she died.”

“How did she die?”

“A drunk driver drove through a red light and crashed into her car. She was on her way home from doing a gang bang just like the one you did last night.”

“Really?”

“Maybe there weren’t as many guys as you had though.”

“Was she trying to get pregnant?” That question caught me off guard.

“Uh, yes, as a matter of fact, she was. I told her that I wouldn’t marry her unless she got pregnant.”

“Did she have lots of sex?” I chuckled as I tried to remember just how many guys she’d had fucked while we were together.

“Did she?!? She was a slut, honey, so yes, she had a lot of sex.”

“And you LET her have a lot of sex?”

“I sure did. I REALLY wanted a baby and I knew the more guys she fucked the faster she would get pregnant.”

“Just like me?!?” She announced with enjoyment.

“Yes, just like you,” I responded and leaned over to kiss her as I took the defrosting bag of peas away from her sore pussy.

“Turn over,” I instructed as I sat up to get into position.

I saw her look at my crotch to confirm that I had an erection before she slowly flipped onto her stomach. I moved behind her, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto her knees. She was on all fours but I wanted her ass in the air so I pushed on her back between her shoulder blades and sent her chest onto the comforter. Reaching past, her I grabbed a pillow, folded it and pushed it under her stomach to keep her ass elevated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.