14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I made sure she wore a thin, almost transparent tee shirt that clearly revealed her nipples, and a pair of shorts which were too small for her. The shirt hardly reached her waist, which fully exposed her shorts, and I knew the trick that Alice used to do to give herself a prominent camel toe and decided to put the trick to good use. She watched me with furrowed brows as I untwisted the wire clothes hanger and straightened it out the best I could.

“What’s that for?”

“I’ll show you,” I smiled and walked closer.

“I need for you to do the splits for me and spread your legs as wide as you can without falling over.”

She did what I asked and I put the thin wire between her legs and carefully aligned it to her pussy. I was glad to see that the clef was already noticeable even before using the wire and I knew that the wire would only serve to accentuate it further. I held one end of it in front of her stomach and the other end was near her shoulder blades. I made sure to double check that the wire was nestled between her crack and then I lifted her off the ground, causing the wire to disappear inside of her pussy.

She gasped and held onto me for balance until I slowly lowered her to the floor. She had a weird look on her face and watched as I slowly removed the wire and allowed it to drop to the carpet once it was free. Her legs were still parted and she was still holding onto my arm for support. The pastel pink color perfectly highlighted the indention of the shorts into her pussy and I smiled my approval.

“I always loved how your pussy ate your pants like that!” I winked and she looked down to see what I was talking about.

“It feels ... weird.”

“You’ll get used to it and besides, it tells the world that you enjoy sex and are available to fuck.” I turned her around and to see how much the shorts disappeared into the crack of her ass.

“Can I take it out a little?”

“No, leave it like that. When you take your shorts off, it will come out, but for now, leave it exactly like that.”

“Why?”

“Because your brothers are having a few friends come over and you’re going to fuck them.” Her expression hardly changed.

“How many?”

“I’m not sure, but it doesn’t matter, you need to fuck all of them if you want to get pregnant.” She nodded and I tweaked her nipples to make them stiffen.

“I need to run a couple of errands so I’ll be gone for a while but feel free to start the party a little early with your brothers. I’m not sure when their friends will be here and it will be best if you have some natural lubrication inside of you when they get here.” I slid the side of my index finger along her pussy groove and smiled at how deep it went went inside.

“Don’t forget, this pussy needs to take a lot of dicks before you get pregnant.”

“I know Uncle Nick.” I held the sides of her head and kissed her forehead with pleasure.

“I’m so glad to have my baby back.”


The first order of business was to buy another set of cameras for the house. I liked the system I got for my apartment and returned to the same spy store to get another one. The guy tried to upsell me on a more expensive one, but the one I bought earlier works like a charm even though it’s limited to only five cameras.

My next stop was to the local sex store to buy some lube and toys of various sizes and types. Anal beads, vibrators, dildos, blind folds, handcuffs, and of course the sluttiest outfits they had in her size. Being an extra small didn’t give me a lot of choices, but I’d get more somewhere else. I ended up spending over four hundred dollars just on adult items.

On the way home, I stopped at the drug store on the corner for some refreshments, snacks, beer, and pregnancy tests. I got the cheapest store brand tests and bought everyone they had on the shelf as I didn’t want to keep coming back to buy more. It was only for show as she won’t get pregnant for a long time, but I needed to keep dangling the carrot in front of her if I want her full cooperation and frequent negative results will do just that.

When I returned home, the three of them were in the master bedroom fucking, just as I had hoped. None of the guests hadn’t arrived, which meant that I had time to set up the cameras around the house exactly where I wanted them. I left one out for the master bedroom, but I couldn’t install it they were finished. I was still testing the other cameras when the doorbell rang. With a smile I went to answer it expecting it to be one of the boy’s friends.

“Hello, Mr. Wilson,” the older detective said when I pulled open the door. SHIT!

“Look, I don’t know why you keep coming here, but this is becoming harassment and if you don’t stop doing it, I’ll hire an attorney to issue a cease-and-desist order!” He looked surprised at my reaction but I really didn’t need him here, not right now.

“Relax, Mr. Wilson, I’m not here on official police business.” Now it was my turn to be surprised.

“What do you mean?”

“May I come in?” I wanted to tell him ‘no’ as the boys were fucking Alice in the back room and I was expecting more boys to show up at any moment to join in. A police detective sitting in the living room might dampen the mood and scare away the boys.

“What’s this about?”

He looked Italian, was about twenty years older than I was, a little on the portly side, and towered over me about a half a foot. His posture and mannerisms told me that he was nervous or hiding something and I didn’t really have time to figure it out. I just wanted him gone, but he probably wouldn’t leave on his own and I didn’t want to give him a reason to stay longer.

“I’d like to discuss this inside, if you don’t mind.” With a deep exhale, I stepped aside and widened the door.

“Hopefully it will be quick,” I mumbled when he passed. He went to the sofa to sit while his eyes roamed around the room as he was looking for something, or someone. I remained at the door to let him know what I didn’t want him there.

“Do you mind coming a little closer, Mr. Wilson?”

“Why?”

“What I want to talk about shouldn’t be shouted.” I sighed, but went and sat with him on the couch.

“I’m expecting company any minute now, so if you don’t mind...”

“This shouldn’t take long,” he interrupted me and I nodded.

“What’s this about?”

“Like I said, this isn’t official police business and I came alone so that the conversation would be only between you and me.” My brows furrowed with confusion and concern. What was he getting at?

“I don’t understand.” He released a long, labored breath then stared at me for several seconds.

“I spoke with your brother again, after I left this afternoon.” I swallowed hard not sure what to expect.

“And?”

“He was adamant that his accusations against you were true, that you’ve been molesting your niece, coercing her to have sex with multiple men and boys for months, and that you drugged him then had her seduce him while you recorded the act. He swears that he would have never done anything like that if it hadn’t been for you and that it’s YOU who is abusing Lacie.”

“We already discussed that, detective, and you said that you didn’t have any evidence to support this wild accusation so you were going to drop the investigation.”

“I also said that something wasn’t right and to be frank, I believe him.” A smile curled my lip.

“It’s not what you believe, it’s what you can prove, isn’t that what they say in those police shows on TV, detective?”

“Maybe, but there are ways to gather evidence against someone, even if it’s not exactly legal.” That worried me.

“What does that mean?”

“It means that with the right planted evidence, or coerce a confession, or a witness suddenly changes their story, it could have a detrimental effect on someone’s freedom.” He arrogantly smirked at me.

“Look, detective...”

“Ahmed, call me Ahmed.”

“Ahmed?” He nodded. “You’re Muslim?” Another nod and then his expression changed.

“Is that going to be a problem?”

“No, not at all, I just didn’t expect it.”

“I’m told I look Spanish.”

“I thought Italian, but it really doesn’t matter. Are you threatening me with falsifying evidence or something?” He smiled.

“No, it’s not a threat. I was just saying that there are innocent people in prison and I’d hate to see an innocent person go to prison when they don’t have to.”

“I ... I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

“Right now, you’re free and your brother is being held without bond for a crime that you did.”

“WAIT ... WAIT ... WAIT ... I didn’t do anything!” I protested his allegation which caused him to chuckle.

“That’s not what your niece said.” My stomach dropped.

“Wh ... what do you mean?”

“When I was questioning her earlier, she eventually broke down and told me the truth, which backed your brother’s story. She said that she’s trying to get pregnant to be on a Television show and that you’ve had sex with her multiple times and arranged for other men to do the same. She also stated that you’re allowing your apartment to be used for her to have sex with men that two girls from her school find for her. Does that sound about right, Mr. Wilson?” It felt as if I had been kicked in the stomach.

“I, uhm, I ... don’t...”

“Don’t try to deny it, Nick, can I call you Nick?”

“It’s a lie!” I managed to exclaim, but that only caused him to snort with laughter.

“I’m sure that if I go back there and talk to your nephews and tell them that I know the truth, they will roll over on you like a well-trained seal!”

There was a knot stuck in my throat making it difficult to breathe. He stood as if to follow through with his threat to talk to the boys, but I grabbed the sleeve on his jacket. He glared at me for a moment and abruptly jerked his arm out of my grasp but didn’t walk away. His menacing scowl caused me to shake all over and it felt as if I was about to throw up.

“Do I need to involve the boys, or are you willing to confess your crimes?”

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” I murmured hardly over a whisper.

“What’s that? I didn’t hear you,” he added and turned to face me with his hands on his hips as if he was doing a Superman pose.”

“That’s, er, not exactly what happened.” I wasn’t prepared to confess anything to him as it would surely send me to prison, but he knew enough to make my life a living hell, and if this information went anywhere, I’d be ostracized even if I didn’t go to prison. He sat back down.

“What exactly happened, Nick?” He asked with his arms folded over his chest.

“She came to me wanting to get pregnant because a couple of girls at her school told her that she could be on TV if she did. They told her that they were having sex with random guys to get pregnant and convinced Alice to do the same thing. She asked me to cover for her with her parents so that she could go out and have sex to get pregnant.”

“So, it was her idea?” I nodded.

“And you never had sex with her?” I swallowed hard and looked away.

“She’s very pretty and I’ve been very lonely lately...” Neither of us spoke for a while.

“You’re right, she is a very pretty girl and I can see why it was difficult to resist her, uhm, charms.” I refocused my attention to his smirking face. What did he mean by that?

“I ... don’t understand.” He smiled at me and then glanced toward the hallway for a brief moment.

“Right now, I’m the only person besides you, Jack, and the kids who knows what’s going on, and I’m sure that you’d like to keep it that way.” My brows furrowed.

“What are you saying?” He smiled.

“Jack said that you had a lot of control over her and that she pretty much does what you tell her to do, is that correct?”

“Not everything,” I confessed, although I was slowly getting to that level.

“But, if you told her to have sex with someone, would she do it?”

“Probably,” I slowly nodded, still concerned about telling him too much.

“Anyone?”

“I’m sorry, Detective, er, Ahmed, what exactly are you getting at?”

The doorbell rang and I nearly jumped off of the sofa from the surprise. I had no idea what he was saying, but I knew that I needed to make him leave as soon as possible as the boys were starting to arrive. We looked at each other for a moment before the bell rang again and I stood to answer it. Just as I turned, movement at the entrance of the hallway caught my attention as one of the twins walked into the living room sweating and wearing only underwear. He stopped short when he noticed the detective sitting on the couch.

“SHIT!” He bellowed and quickly darted back into the hallway.

It was more than obvious that he had a hard-on as it was distending the front of his underwear like a circus tent pole. I looked at Ahmed and was confused by the silly smirk on his face as he stared into the now empty hallway opening. The doorbell rang for the third time and I needed to answer it before they left. With a deep breath, I opened the door.

“Um, hi, I’m, uh, looking for, um, Kevin,” the boy stuttered.

“Yea, he’s here, come on in,” I said to the solo boy nearly as tall as I was but thinner. I shut the door behind him and he stood there staring at the large man sitting on the sofa.

“He’s in his room, go on back,” I instructed and nudged him forward to make him move.

I don’t know what Kevin told him, but I’m sure that he wasn’t expecting to be greeted by two strange men when he got here. I watched as he scurried through the living room and disappeared into the darkened hallway. I had taken about four steps when the doorbell rang again and I sighed. Any other time I’d be overwhelmed with joy at having more boys coming over to fuck her, but not with this nosey detective sitting in the living room!

When I opened the door, I smiled when I saw there were two boys standing in the doorway and I opened the door wider to allow them in. They hesitated as they had never seen me before and they weren’t sure it was safe to come inside. It took a good thirty seconds before one of them took a step closer.

“The boys are in their rooms, come on in,” I said and moved farther aside to give them ample room. They entered but stopped when they saw the well-dressed man staring at them from the couch. I nudged them along and watched as they rushed out of the room like the place was on fire. I shut the door and began to walk back to the sofa.

“Are they here to fuck Lacie?” Ahmed asked blatantly.

“WHAT?!?” I was stunned by his question and froze mid-step. He chuckled.

“I’m sure if I went back there that I’d find you niece having sex with her brothers while the three boys waited for their turns.”

“Look, I’m not sure what’s going on here or what you’re trying to do, but I think it’s time for you to leave.” My only thoughts were to get rid of him as soon as possible.

“Relax, Nick, I’m not here to give you grief, in fact, I’m here to put your mind at ease.” I was still standing where I had been and stared at him with bewilderment.

“What do you mean?” He smiled and patted the cushion next to his.

“Sit.” Grudgingly I did what he asked and turned slightly toward him but I couldn’t seem to look him in the eye. Instead, I kept glancing toward the hallway expecting to see one of the boys coming out butt naked.

“I know for a fact that all the things that Jack said are true,” he began and I turned to look at him and groaned when I saw the seriousness on his face.

“He’s making it up,” I argued one last time, which made him smile.

“Lacie confirmed everything, Nick. It was very easy to get information out of her, too easy if you ask me, and when she started talking, it was like the damn burst and information poured out of her faster than I could write it down.”

I looked toward the floor and waited for the shoe to drop. She was the one weak link in the chain and it seems as if she broke down and confessed what was going on. I still had enough on Jack to keep him in prison for years, but now it seems as if I would be joining him too! If Jennifer doesn’t take the kids, I have no idea where they will end up and that began to run through my mind.

“Lacie has had a lot of sex, thanks to you and those two girls in her school, and while she was telling me about it, my dick was harder than it’s been in years!” He said with a smile and my head jerked quickly toward him to see if he was joking.

“To be honest, I wanted to fuck her right then, but I knew that I couldn’t, so I had to make a cover story to return later for her. I’ve only been working with my partner for about five months and I wasn’t sure how he would react if he caught me fucking an underage girl so I had to wait.”

“Wait ... you want to have sex with her?”

His confession was troubling. He was not only a police officer, he was a detective, which made it that much harder to believe! Was this a trick to get me to confess? I’d seen a lot of TV police shows and I knew that they often lied to get a confession. Was he doing that now? Was he trying to get me to say that I had sex with her and that I’d arranged for her to have sex with other men? I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I still wasn’t going to admit to doing anything illegal.

“No, I don’t want to have sex with her, or make love to her, I want to FUCK her like the little tramp she is!” I couldn’t contain my gasp and I stared wide-eyed at him in shock.

“You’re not serious, are you?” I still wasn’t sure if this was a trap or not.

“She’s a very pretty girl and is developing into a wonderful woman, but her innocent mannerisms and childish mentality makes her impossible to resist. She’s definitely a rare find and the fact that she’s so easy to manipulate makes her that much more appealing.”

“So, you’re saying that you, er, want to fuck her?”

I had installed two cameras in the living room and I knew that at least one of them was recording based on our movements and I wanted to get it recorded that he wanted to fuck her. That would be all the leverage I needed to make sure things went my way during the investigation and that Jack wouldn’t have a chance in hell in getting out of prison any time soon. My only concern is that I was still testing the cameras and I couldn’t be sure either of them were recording.

“Yea, and I was hoping to do it now,” he said glancing toward the empty hallway, “but I might have to come back another time.”

I swallowed hard and dropped my attention to the large tube running along the left side of his pants. If what he was saying was true, I didn’t want him to leave as he might have a change of heart and not go through with it. If he fucks her, then that will guarantee my freedom as he wouldn’t arrest me if he’s getting free pussy from her. Besides, if I could record him fucking her then I would never have to worry about getting caught!

“No, now is fine!” I exclaimed a little too eagerly.

“What about the boys?”

“They can take a break. They have all night to fuck her.” He smiled.

“Well, if you insist,” he added with a wink and I swallowed the salvia in my mouth.

“I insist, why don’t you wait in her bedroom and I’ll get her cleaned up then send her in to you.”

“Don’t tell the boys what’s going on, I don’t want any problems.”

“There won’t be any problems, trust me, just go and get ready and she’ll be joining you in about fifteen minutes.” A wide smile creased his face and he stood.

“It’s been a while since I fucked a girl her age, but the best part of this is that she seems even younger,” he smirked. He was right as mentally she was much younger than her years, which added to her appeal.

“Just stop by whenever you want to fuck her, I’ll make sure she’s always available for you.”

I couldn’t stop smiling and he nodded before he stated to walk toward the hallway. I sat for a moment to compose myself and sighed deeply at the good fortune that has smiled upon me. A few moments ago, I was thinking that I was about to be arrested, but very soon I’ll have him eating out of my hands! I took a deep breath then followed him into the hallway.


I found one of the boys in Devin’s room and the other two with Kevin in his room. Just as before, they scrambled to their own rooms when they realized the detective was here and they were talking calmly as if nothing had happened. I went into Devin’s room and shut the door behind me.

“I’m glad to see you’re here and not still in the master bedroom,” I said with a smile to my nephew.

“I freaked out when I saw that cop guy sitting in the living room. I heard the doorbell and went to answer it, but I didn’t know that he was here.”

“Don’t sweat it, I’m just glad that you weren’t completely naked!” I chuckled and he smiled. His friend looked back and forth at us.

“I’m going to need for the two of you to stay here until I tell you to come out and don’t go into your sister’s room, understand?”

“What’s going on?”

“I’m working on getting a little insurance.”

“Insurance? What do you mean?” I answered with a smile. He seemed to realize what I was up to.

“Is that cop gunna fuck Lacie?” My smile widened.

“I cannot confirm or deny it, but I need for you to stay in here for a while.” His face creased with a huge smile.

“Okay, I got it,” he said winking at his friend. The kid was clueless about what we were talking about but didn’t ask any questions. I turned the knob and pulled open the door.

“I’ll let you know when you can come out.”

“Do you know how long it will take?” Slowly I shook my head.

“I don’t, but just do what I ask, okay?” He nodded.

I slipped out into the hallway and shut the door before I headed toward Kevin’s room to give him the same instructions and then moved on to my new room. Alice was under the sheets with wide eyes as I pushed open the door. Devin must have mentioned that the detective was here and she was worried about what she had told him earlier. I’ll need to discuss that with her later, but for now there was something more important I needed to talk to her about.

“Hey, beautiful,” I growled as I sat on the bed beside her and stroked her hair.

“Are you mad?”

“Mad? Why would I be mad?”

“‘Cause the detective is here. Devin said that he was.” I nodded.

“He’s here, and he did tell me that you spilled your guts to him about what’s going on.” She snorted loudly through her nose.

“You know you can’t do that, sweetie, we’ll both be in a lot of trouble if anyone finds out that I’m helping you to get pregnant.”

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you, Alice, I really don’t, and I don’t know what will happen to you and your brother’s if I get arrested.”

“What do you mean?”

“You dad’s in jail and your mom left you kids. I spoke to her earlier and she told me that her new boyfriend doesn’t want kids around and that he doesn’t want to be a stepfather, so you can’t go live with your mom.”

“We can’t?” Her expression changed to concern and I slowly shook my head.

“I’m all you’ve got now, so if anything were to happen to me, they would split you and your brothers up into different foster homes and you’d never see each other ever again.” She gasped and her eyes widened.

“Never?”

“Never, ever,” I repeated with emphasis.

“I don’t want that!” I smiled and brushed the lock of hair out of her right eye.

“I know you don’t and that’s why it’s so important that you protect our secret, understand?” She nodded.

“I mean it, sweetie, you can’t tell ANYONE about what’s going on here, even after you have your baby.” She inhaled sharply at that final word.

“Does that mean I’m pregnant?!?” The excitement in her voice was painful because I knew that it wasn’t true.

“You could be, I don’t know, but I bought a few pregnancy tests to see if you are.”

“Can I take one now?!?”

“Not right now, I need for you to do something first.” She looked at me with suspicion.

“What?”

“That detective wants to fuck you and if you don’t, he’s going to arrest me, so I need for you to do everything that he wants you to do and I want you to fuck him really good, understand?”

“Right now?” I nodded.

“He’s waiting for you in your bedroom, and I don’t want you to hold anything back, okay? Really show this guy a good time or he’ll make sure we’ll never see each other ever again and you’ll be sent to an orphanage far away from your brothers.”

“I don’t want that,” she repeated and I leaned over to kiss the tip of her nose.

“I know you don’t and that’s why it’s so important to do what I tell you. After he leaves, I’ll give you a test to see if you’re pregnant, so try to make him cum quickly so you’ll know the results faster.”

My smile was reassuring, but deep down I was hoping that he was the one to trigger her past memories as she used to love to fuck men in uniforms. I pulled the sheets away from her nakedness and smiled at how pristine she still looked. Even after all the fucking she did, she still looked as fresh as a flower as her teen body could take a licking and keep on ticking. Aside from the few scratches, bruises, whelps, and discoloration, she looked exactly like any teenage girl.

I could see a trickle of fresh semen seeping out of her reddened hole and I wanted to fuck her right then and there but I knew that it would have to wait. I didn’t want to keep Ahmed waiting very long to keep him in the mood and wanting. My top priority at that very moment was to record him fucking her so that he wouldn’t be able to stop me from achieving my goals.

“Go take a quick shower and clean up before you let him fuck you,” I informed her and pulled her upright by her arms.

She slipped out of bed on unsteady legs and I watched her round, shapely ass sway from side to side as she headed toward the bedroom door. That hot little body is going to satisfy so many men in the future and I felt confident that as soon as her memories returned that she would eagerly fuck them all!


As soon as she was out of the room, I took my phone from my pocket and quickly opened the camera app. Being only 10 feet by 12 feet, Alice’s bedroom is the smallest, so the camera had a closeup view of her bed, which Ahmed was naked and sitting on. He was a lot hairier than I would have imagined, and years of being a detective has made him flabby and soft. His cock wasn’t erect and drooped over his balls as it stared indifferently at the floor. It was already thick and long, which I knew that Alice would enjoy as she loved dark-skinned men with large dicks.

I knew that I didn’t have a lot of time to set up the camera in the master bedroom as I wanted to watch Ahmed fuck Alice, so I hurried to get the camera and scanned the room for the best possible angle. This room was twice the size of Alice’s, so position would be important if I wanted to see everything that happened. I opted for the dresser that was opposite the bed as it covered the entire bed. I was still testing the angle when I heard a door shut and quickly switched to the camera in her room.

My smile widened when I saw Ahmed stand then walk toward the door and out of the view of the camera. I wasn’t able to see who he was approaching, but I figured it had to be Alice as it had been long enough for her to clean up. Seconds later the pair came into view as he guided her toward the bed with his large hand on the center of her back. I swallowed hard as I stared at her shapely round ass until she reached the bed and he turned her to face him.

He was a lot taller than she was and he had to stoop over and bend his knees in order to kiss her and his hands completely covered her face as he held them while they kissed. Alice knew what to do and reached for his cock with both hands and I could hear him moan into her mouth as she squeezed it. It was still flaccid and sagged over her fingers like a wilting bouquet but I knew it wouldn’t remain that way for long. I sat on the bed, unzipped my pants to free my erection, and readied myself for a good show.

After what seemed like the longest kiss in the world, he turned her toward the camera and pushed her backward to sit on the bed. Another forceful shove sent her onto her back and he went to his knees in front of her. His back was to the camera and the anticipation was killing me as all I could see was his back as he spread her legs wider and leaned his face closer to her crotch. I needed to find another place for that camera!

He took his time and wasn’t rushed as for the next fifteen minutes, he feasted on her pussy, but not that I could see. I knew what he was doing but not being able to see it was rattling my nerves and keeping my dick in various stages of erection. I wonder if he would still lick her pussy if he knew how many dicks have been inside of her. I zoomed in, hoping to get a glimpse of him licking her pussy, but all I was able to see was thick, dark back hair. He must be part gorilla or something!

Finally, he stood and pulled her to sit up in front of him. His back was still to the camera and I couldn’t see what was happening, but based on his position and her movements, she was sucking his dick, but it would have been nice to see it! The view was blocked, but I could tell from watching his hand motions that he was holding her by the back of her head and guiding her mouth over his dick. This went on for several minutes before he pushed her away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.