14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

“I have a really good feeling about tonight, honey,” I smiled at her and patted her bare leg.

She had put back on the tight jean shorts and the thin tee-shirt and in the small confines of my car, she reeked of unadulterated raw sex. I had no idea when the last time she cleaned out her pussy as she was determined to leave it in long enough to get pregnant. I would have to explain to her that sperm doesn’t live very long outside of a man’s nuts so it would be okay to douche every once in a while, just to keep the smell to a minimum.

“Are you excited?” I asked and rubbed the wet crease in the crotch of her shorts.

“Yea, I guess,” she responded but looked out of the side window at the parked cars passing by.

“How many guys are you going to fuck tonight?” I asked and almost choked on my words.

“I don’t know,” she mumbled.

“Wrong answer!” I snapped. “Try again, how many guys are you going to fuck tonight?”

“Uh, all of them?” came her soft reply in the form of a question.

“That’s my girl!” I exclaimed loudly and brought my hand to her nipple to tweak it. The material was so thin it felt almost like skin on skin.

“You can’t hold back or stop or you’ll ruin your chance of getting pregnant first, understand?” I could see out of the corner of my eye as she nodded her head.

“You’re very close to getting pregnant and tonight could be the night!” She remained silent until we turned on the final street.

“You won’t know which guy can knock you up so you need to take everyone’s cum so that you won’t miss your chance.” I was pumped up about this but she seemed to be daydreaming.

“I’m sure Madison and Makayla are going to be fucking as many guys as they can so you need to do the same,” I reminded her with a pat on the leg.

“But more than them!”

“It’s up there,” she finally spoke and pointed to a row of modest homes on the right about a block away.

“Which one?”

“Just drop me off here, I’ll walk the rest of the way.” I chuckled at her request.

“Embarrassed to be seen with your old man?” I wasn’t sure if that was the reason but it felt nice to say it.

“I don’t want her to see me getting out of your car.”

“No worries,” I said and pulled into the first empty parking space I could find.

This was so reminiscent of Alice whenever I’d drop her off somewhere to be fucked. She usually didn’t want the guys to know that she had a boyfriend so this was nothing new for me. I was hoping that this would become a regular occurrence for Lacie too. As soon as I parked, she reached for the handle but I stopped her by grabbing her skinny wrist.

“I lied to your father so that you could do this, Lacie,” I reminded her.

“Don’t chicken out!” She looked at me bewilderingly.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you need to do what we talked about and fuck EVERYONE!

“I AM! That’s why I’m going!” she snapped somewhat annoyed at me. I smiled and released my grip.

“Have fun,” I called to her just before she slammed the door.

I watched as she shook her little ass as she headed down the street to the third house away from where I was parked. I wasn’t sure if I imagined her sashaying as she walked or if she was truly swinging her hips in an overenthusiastic attempt for attention. I hoped for the later. It only took a moment for her to reach the house and knock and I stared at her lithe young form until the door opened and she went inside.

I couldn’t stop watching the house as nervously sat waiting. The anticipation was excruciating as I sat in my car unsure of what was happening to her. I knew that Makayla and Madison were a couple of little sadistic bitches just from what Lacie told me, but what were they doing to her in there?

The neighborhood was your typical middle class with a few nicer homes than others. The house she went into wasn’t one of the nicer ones and it looked like it could use a little work and a fresh paint job. In the driveway was a late model Toyota van, a Subaru station wagon, and an older model Chevy Impala. Since I didn’t really know the family dynamics, I wasn’t sure what car belong to who or if they even belong to people who lived there. I watched the overgrown bush near the corner of the house sway back and forth from the gentle breeze.

I smiled as I thought about how many times I had dropped Alice off in one neighborhood or another for the sole purpose of getting gang-fucked. She was beautiful and there was never a shortage of guys wanting to fuck her and she never refused any of them, no matter what the situation was. She loved men, cock and fucking and I encouraged her to fulfill her wildest fantasies, which also happened to be mine as well.

I have no idea what happened to produce such an insatiable nymphomaniac but I was thankful for the results. If I could create my ideal woman, it would have been Alice as she was everything I ever wanted in a woman. She never seemed to get enough sex and with my consent, she got plenty of it. Condoms were optional and if the guys wore them, she would bring them home, usually stuffed inside of her pussy, for us to play with later. Nothing was off limits with her and she enjoyed getting fucked in the ass almost as much as in the pussy and both together was a bonus!

I knew within two weeks of meeting her that I wanted her for my wife and asked her to marry me on our one-month anniversary. She thought I was joking as it was so sudden, but I assured her that she was exactly what I wanted in a wife. She tried to dissuade me by revealing all the crazy shit she had done in her past but that only made me want her more! The ironic thing about her was the fact her last name was Cox and it was very fitting for her.

She had a tramp stamp on her lower back which read ‘GANG-BANG PRINCESS’ in bold letters accentuated with several flowering plants in the shape of hard dicks. She had ‘earned’ that nickname in high school and decided to immortalize it with a tattoo once she turned eighteen. She seemed determined to carry on the tradition in college and started making the rounds between the various frat houses the first week of college. I was lucky enough to be at the right frat house on the right night we met.

I glanced at my watch with a heavy sigh. She’s been inside for almost 45 minutes already and I was feeling anxious for this to start. I hadn’t felt this way in years and my erection was hurting from being cooped up for so long in the confines of my pants. I needed some relief, but I didn’t want to take my dick out here as there were people walking their dogs and kids were riding their bicycles next to the cars. I didn’t want to take a chance of someone calling the police on the ‘flasher’.

My mood suddenly took a somber sense as I thought about the last time I saw Alice. She had gone to a party and texted me between breaks to let me know how it was going and how many guys she had fucked. She had the pace of a track sprinter as she was going though guys like a fat man at the buffet table. I waited back at the apartment with high hopes and a hard cock. It was almost 2 o’clock in the morning when she texted me that her ‘tank was full’ and she was about to head home.

The party was only about fifteen minutes away so I expected her soon. Even after a half an hour I wasn’t worried as I figured someone wanted to ‘top off the tank’ before she left. That only got me more excited. When she wasn’t home after an hour, I text her and got no response. A few minutes later I text again and then called her but it went to voice mail. I kept calling until her phone was answered.

“Hello?” The strange female voice asked.

“Uh, is Alice there?” I figured maybe one of the other sluts there grabbed her phone because it was ringing.

“Are you a relative?” The voice asked.

“She’s my fiancé. Is she okay?”

“I’m an ER nurse at the Westside Hospital. I think you should come here as soon as you can.” I was in shock. What was she talking about?!?

“Is she alright?” I asked again.

“You’ll be informed when you arrive.”

The call ended and I sat there in shock for the longest time. The ER? What’s going on? It was only a night of fucking, what could have gone wrong? This isn’t something she hasn’t done thousands of times already. How could doing a gang bang put her in the hospital? With a deep exhale and tried to shake the memory.

I looked at the clock on my phone. She had been inside for almost an hour but it seemed much longer. What was taking so long?!? All she needed to do was get dressed and go get fucked, how long could that possibly take? With a deep sigh I shut my eyes and leaned my head back and thought of Angie.

She was the last girlfriend I had and we lived together for almost six months before she left me. I guess she couldn’t deal with my idiocies any longer. I really thought she would be the one but she had other ideas. We met in a bar and after one beer and a twenty-minute conversation we were heading back to my place for sex. That was always a good sign.

Angie, however, was easy but unfortunately, she wasn’t a slut, not by my definition and she would require a lot of coaxing before she got to where I wanted her. It took a couple of months just to convince her to have a threesome with me and another guy. I told her that he was a friend but he was just some random guy I met off of Craigslist. She also refused to allow him to fuck her bareback, which was annoying but I let it go as she had come that far already.

A week later I brought home some guy I met at Walmart and tried to get her to do another three-some but this time she refused. She wasn’t being cooperative and it took me another two weeks to approach the subject once again. This time I had learned of a swinger party not far from where we live and I suggested that we go to ‘just see’ what it was like. It took several drinks and a lot of begging, but she finally relented just to shut me up. The party was a disaster and she refused to speak to me for days.

I loved her and I thought she loved me but she had no interest in screwing around with other men, even with my approval. We got into an argument when I suggested we try another three-some and the next day I came home from work to find all of her things packed. She was hoping to be gone before I got there but her brother was running late with the truck. Somehow, I knew it was over before then, but I was still holding out hope that she would come around to my depravity. I guess I was wrong.

I felt my jaws tighten. I thought that there would never be another Alice in my life and figured that I was destined to be alone and slutless for the rest of my life. It’s been 14 years since the drunk driver ran the light and took her from me and not a day goes by that I don’t think about her. God what good times we had! I briefly wondered where we would be right now if she hadn’t died that night. Would I be raising some bastard’s child? How many children would we have by now? She was on birth control but we did discuss her getting off of the pill once I graduated and found a decent job.

Movement at the front of the house drew my attention to the two older boys walking toward the Impala. Was one of them Madison’s brother? I sat up and leaned forward for a better look. Two girls soon emerged from the house and headed toward the car the boys had just gotten into. I gasped when I saw Lacie walk out and slowly trailed the other girls.

She looked totally different as her hair was pulled up into a weird bun that looked like a deformed cactus, she wore a short, leathery miniskirt and a faux leather vest that was opened in the front. She had to hold the vest at the bottom to keep the wind from blowing it open. Even from this distance I could see how heavily made up her face was as the bright colors contrasted her alabaster skin.

One of the girls got into the backseat and slid over to the opposite side while the taller of the two girls held open the door until Lacie got in and then she followed. The car was already started as it too no time at all before they were backing out of the driveway. I started my car and followed them a few car lengths back as I wanted to see where they were taking her.

As expected, they headed straight to the local university and went down Fondren Street, better known as ‘Frat House Row’. It was about a block off of campus and a lot of guys join fraternities just so that they could live closer to campus. As we passed the second house, I turned to look at it as that was where I had met Alice. We went almost to the end of the street before they parked in front of the last house on the dead-end road. I parked two houses away as not to draw attention and turned off the engine.

It was already dark outside and I could hear the bass thumping all the way from where I was sitting. I wasn’t sure if it was from that house or not as the acoustics there made it seem like the extra noise was coming from everywhere. The two boys got out first and opened the back door. The taller girl wiggled out followed by Lacie and the stockier girl quickly emerged last. The guys wore just jeans and tee-shirts, while the girls, especially Lacie, were dress to the nines.

I smiled as I watched my niece make her way toward the large, three-story house. One hand clutched the front of the vest shut while the other hand was busy tugging at the short skirt to keep it from riding up too high on her ass. The heavier girl wore a normal looking dress with sandals while the other girl wore jeans and a colorful blouse. Lacie was the odd duck out with the way she looked and I couldn’t believe that she actually agreed to leave the house looking like that. They walked right inside without knocking and were gone from my sight. I got a cold chill.

I shouldn’t have allowed this to happen but there wasn’t one ounce of doubt or hesitation in my mind. I reasoned that she WANTED to do this so I should allow it but I knew deep down that wasn’t right. She wanted to fit in and wanted the two popular girls to like her so she was willing to do whatever it took to make them like her. She may or may not actually believe the story about the teen pregnancy show but that didn’t really matter at this point.

I chose not to stop her as I wanted this to happen more than anything. I knew they were pushing her to become a slut and they were really fucking her up mentally and physically and that fact turned me on like nothing since Alice. In a way I was hoping that Lacie could replace Alice. I wanted my Alice back, even if it meant I had to sacrifice my own niece in the process.

It only took about ten minutes before the four of them quickly left the house. The girls were the first to emerge as they stumbled out of the door laughing so hard, they nearly fell to the ground. The two boys followed, also laughing and it was obvious the four of them were having a good laugh at the expense of Lacie.

They rushed to the car and quickly drove off, squealing the tires as they made a U-turn at the end of the Cul-de-sac. I ducked as low as I could to keep them from seeing me, even though they didn’t know who I was. I adjusted my erection with the expectation of a long wait and noticed the time on my phone. With a deep sigh I read the time ‘7:25’ and wondered how long this would take.

Over the next two hours numerous boys went into the house but only a few of them left. I didn’t know how many there were to start but by my count 18 new boys went in since I arrived but only five left. I was certain they were there solely to fuck Lacie, or at least that was my hope as I looked at my clock for the hundredth time. Lacie had mentioned that Madison said this would be the greatest number of guys she’s fucked at once and I was anxious to hear and see the results.

Half an hour later my heart started to pound with excitement as two cars passed me and parked at the end of the street. I held my breather as nine large, football-sized guys piled out of them and headed straight for the frat house joshing and pushing one another as they entered. They were loud and raucous and I watched them intensely as they filed into the house and shut the door behind them. Two boys left moments later and I began to wonder how crowed the place was.

By midnight I was growing impatient. She had been inside of the frat house for over four and a half hours without any sign of her finishing. Several more boys came and went but it was a three to one ratio for the ones arriving. I smiled thinking about it but wanted nothing more than to join them or at least to watch. I didn’t think they’d allow an ‘old’ guy like me fuck her, especially if there’s a line of young studs waiting, but I was just as happy to get the sloppy results later.

The tide seemed to turn about an hour later as more boys were leaving than showing up. At least two dozen of them left and hardly a handful arrived but I guess it was good as the new studs replaced the older ones, giving them time to recover. This was crazy and I had never been so turned on in my life. Not even when Alice was out doing gang bangs!

By 2 a.m. I couldn’t take it any longer and decided to go inside to just check it out. I told myself it was to make sure she was safe, but deep down I knew the true reason. My cock ached from being hard so long and I had to shift it around to keep it from bulging out the front too much. Talk about déjà vu. Alice did this to me every time she went out but she checked in often and would only stay gone three or four hours so I wouldn’t have to wait too long for my reward unless I urged her to stay longer.

The volume of the music had been turned down but it was still much too loud, in my opinion, but that didn’t stop me from going inside. I needed to see her and hopefully get a taste of the action before it all ended. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do or say, but I needed to get inside. I was so excited that I was shaking as I reached for the doorknob.

The place was a mess with Solo cups strewn about, an empty keg of beer lying on its side and another on the kitchen counter, pizza boxes on every table and trash littered the large room for as far as the eye could see. I counted nine guys sitting in the living room, most were completely wasted with one of them passed out with vomit on the front of his shirt. One was dancing solo to the techno music, two sat on the floor in front of a huge TV as they played video games and the others sat in chairs or the sofa talking. I made eye contact with one of them and he stood up.

“Private party, dude,” he announced loudly and nearly fell as he tried to step over the coffee table. I suppressed my laughter as I didn’t want to piss him off.

“Sorry, man, no disrespect,” I replied and continued my approach until we met halfway in the room.

“What do you want?” His eyes were half open and he was swaying to and fro like a palm tree in during a storm.

“I went to school here; this is my alma mater and this is my old fraternity. I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d drop by to see it again.”

“You were a Lambda?” he asked squinting to see me better. I wasn’t even sure what fraternity this was but I agreed anyway.

“What year?”

“I graduated in ‘05,”. That wasn’t a lie but the part about being in a fraternity was.

“That’s cool, man” he mumbled and I grabbed him when he started to fall over. The guy was too drunk to even stand up. I helped him to the closest chair and sat on the couch where he had been with the others. Everyone stared at me as if I had leprosy but I didn’t care as long as I got what I came for.

“Looks like it was quite a party,” I said looking round the room. No one replied.

“We used to throw some wild parties here back in the day,” I added with a smile. Still there wasn’t a response. Damn, tough crowd. Just then I heard a loud uproar of cheers coming from upstairs.

“It sounds like the real party is upstairs,” I winked at the closest guy.

“Why aren’t you up there too?”

“We’re pledges,” The guy sitting on the far end of the couch informed me.

“Pledges need to party too,” I said leaning forward to look at him past the guy sitting next to me.

“We gotta wait our turn,” the drunk guy I had helped to the chair added. Finally, I was getting a response from them.

“Is there some dumb slut up there pulling a train?” I asked and felt my cock twitch. No one responded and I was back to getting the cold shoulder.

“When I was a brother, it seems like every weekend there was some drunk coed in one of the bedrooms getting her brains fucked out by the entire frat house, am I right, guys?” I said and nudged the guy closest to me with my elbow. No one even cracked a smile.

“There was never a shortage of cows looking to milk us all, one after another, all night long!” No one smiled or even responded and I figured that I wasn’t going to get anywhere with them. I was just some old dude that crashed their party and I was sure they just wanted me to leave. I sat for an uncomfortable minute.

“Is she cute?” I asked the guy on the end of the sofa as I leaned forward again. He got a look of panic and glanced around at the others as if looking for permission to answer.

“Come on, she’s got to be hot, right? I mean, some sexy little nympho letting a bunch of horny guys fuck her like she’s some trashy little whore!”

“What do you want?” My couch mate asked and I turned my attention to him.

“I guess I’m just reminiscing, that’s all. The best times of my life was in this house and I can’t tell you how much fun we had banging sluts upstairs!”

Our conversation was interrupted as some guy came down the stairs, nearly falling halfway down. He was butt naked and looked as if he had just taken a shower as he had been sweating so much. I couldn’t stop staring at the fat slab of meat as it flopped from side to side as he walked. When he reached the bottom step, I watched as his cock swung back and forth like a rubbery baton.

“Jesus Christ,” I mumbled under my breath. It was completely flaccid but about my size when I’m fully erect! How is that even possible?!? I had never felt inadequate about my cock until just then. Hopefully, he didn’t try to fuck her with that monster and only she sucked him off, but based on what I saw, I’m pretty sure he fucked her.

He grabbed one of the Solo cups and drank whatever was inside. Slowly he put the cup down and looked at me. My focus was still on the massive cock drooping a third of the way to his knees and I couldn’t help but wonder just how big that thing got when it was hard. I would have loved to watch him fuck Alice with that thing but Lacie is much too small to handle anything that size.

“Who the fuck are you?” He asked and my stare suddenly shifted upward to his scowling face. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and reached for another red cup.

“Name’s Nick,” I answered. This guy was much larger than everyone else and looked like he could be a middle linebacker.

“He was a Lambda,” the guy sitting on the opposite side informed him.

“For real?” He asked and stared at me with suspicion. I nodded and watched as he grabbed another random cup and upended it to drink whatever was in it.

“The guys were just telling me about the young slut you guys are fucking upstairs,” I said and gave him a slight grin. His entire face changed and he glared around the room at the others.

“HE’S LYING!” The guy next to me loudly protested.

“WE DIDN’T TELL HIM ANYTHING ABOUT HER, I SWEAR!” The newcomer glared at him with anger.

“You dumbass, you just did!” I already knew that she was up there but it was reassuring to know that she was still there.

“Relax, man,” I reassured him.

“I was just telling them about all the sluts we used to bang upstairs when I was here. It’s all good,” I smiled at him hoping to calm him down. He reached for another cup without responding.

“Is she some lonely freshman looking to make a name for herself?” He finished off the other cup and turned his attention to me. This guy had a criminal glare to his expression and I wondered if maybe he had done some time inside.

“She’s probably so drunk she can’t even see straight, am I right?” I smiled but he didn’t react.

“It’s all good, man, I’ve fucked plenty of drunk sluts in my past. That’s what they’re for, right? I mean if they didn’t want to get fucked, they wouldn’t drink so much, so it’s their fault!”

I wasn’t even sure what I was saying but I wanted them to feel as if they could trust me. Maybe they would allow me to see her or maybe even better, let me fuck her! No one said a word for over a minute after my last comment and I was running out of things to say. It was apparent they didn’t want me there but I didn’t want to leave without making sure she was okay.

“Can I see her?” I came right out and asked. He glared at me.

“I won’t touch her and I won’t interfere with your little gang bang, it’s just been a while since I’ve seen a slut gang-fucked but if it’s okay with the others, I’d love to add a little of my own DNA to the mix,” I growled with a huge smile. She’s been here for seven hours and I’m quite sure they haven’t given her a break so she’s got to be swimming in semen by now.

“I don’t know who the fuck you are or why you’re even here so why don’t you just bounce?” He finally spoke but it wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

“Just a quick peek, that’s all I’m asking for ... five minutes and I’m out of here.” I felt winded from excitement and prayed that he would grant my wish. I’d like nothing more than to see her fucked by a room full of guys ones or two at a time. Hell, three would be even better!

“Don’t make me throw your ass out!” The hulking stud snarled through clenched teeth.

“DAMN!” I heard someone’s booming voice over the loud music.

“THAT SLUT CAN TAKE SOME DICK!” He added as he descended the stairs. Everyone turned to see the guy wearing only a pair of briefs with a large knot in the crotch as he stumbled toward us. He stopped at the bottom step as we made eye contact.

“SHIT!” He seemed to realize a little late that someone they didn’t know was there. Suddenly I felt a beefy hand on my arm as I was pulled to my feet.

“LEAVE ... NOW!” The goliath demanded.

He outweighed me by about 60 pounds and easily had me by four inches in height. He was also mostly muscle, which told me not to challenge him. Besides, there was only one of me and god only knows how many guys are upstairs, but almost a dozen guys were downstairs and none were happy about me being there. I knew that it was time for me to leave.

“Alright, alright, I’m going,” I murmured and pulled my arm free of his grasp. He walked behind me as I slowly made my way to the front door. As much as I hated to leave, I knew that I didn’t have a choice or I’d be picking up my teeth off the floor!

He gave me a hard shove as I stepped outside which almost sent me face-first onto the sidewalk. I caught myself before falling and managed to turn around just as he slammed the door shut. I also heard the deadbolt click as he locked the door. They really didn’t want me there!

“IDIOT!” I grumbled to the door and sighed deeply. I was so close. Not willing to give up so easily, I went around to the side of the house and noticed most of the windows were open. I stood outside the closest one to listen.

“Who was that dude?” Someone asked. The sheer curtains were just thick enough to prevent me from seeing clearly into the room.

“Just some asshole. I got rid of him.”

“What did he want?”

“The hell if I know,” I recognized the guy’s voice as the one who threw me out. “These dumb-shits let him in!”

“He just walked in!” One of them protested. “We didn’t LET him in!”

“Why didn’t you throw him out? This little party is only for brothers and friends, no one else, understand?”

“Sorry, Steve, I just didn’t think...”

“That’s your fuckin’ problem, Glen! You DON’T think!”

“What if he was a cop?” The voice sounded like the last guy to come downstairs.

“We’ve got an underage cunt upstairs, you fucking idiot! Do you know how much trouble we’d be in if he was a cop or if he fuckin’ calls the cops?!?”

“Sorry, I guess I didn’t think about that.”

“Well, for that fuck-up, you don’t get to fuck her!”

“Come on, Danny, I’ve been waiting all night to fuck her! PLEASE?!?”

“In fact, I don’t think any of you asshole pledges should get a chance to fuck her!” Steve added. “None of you fuckers threw the asshole out and you should have!”

For the next few minutes, I listened to the pledges gravel and beg to be forgiven and allowed to fuck the little ‘slut’. Danny and Steve tortured them with descriptions of how it felt to fuck her and all the things they had done to her. My already hard cock throbbed even more and I pulled down the front of my sweats to release it. It needed some air and just to be free. I struggled with the urge to jerk off but wanted to save every drop of cum for Lacie.

Reluctantly I returned to my car and stared at the front of the house for the longest time. A while later a pair of guys came out, walked to one of the sporty cars across the street and the car fish tailed as he sped away. I was still watching them in my rear view mirror when movement at the house got my attention. Three guys were leaving and none of the ones I had seen earlier. They got into a jeep a few cars behind me and quietly left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.