14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

“You’re late!” Christine snarled at me as I walked into her office, or rather MY office.

“Sorry, I had a family emergency,” I grumbled as I sat down beside her.

“You seem to have a lot of those, Nick,” she huffed.

“When you have your child, you’ll understand.” She glared at me.

“You’re not married and you don’t have any children, so what kind of family emergency can you possibly have?”

“I’d rather not talk about it.” She glared at me with annoyance.

“In case you’ve forgotten, work begins at 8, not 9:25!” I smiled to avoid any additional problems.

“You’re right. It won’t happen again,” I smiled.

“It better not!” God, I hate that bitch!

She began her normal droning about reports, essays, various assignments, vendor packages, and HR crap that I couldn’t care less about at that time. Nothing she said sank in as I was too concerned about what was happening with the police, Jack, and the kids. If Jack had evidence of my involvement or if Alice or the boys changed their minds, I could be the one going to prison and not Jack. It weighed heavy on my mind until my phone rang. It was Devin.

“Hello?”

“The cops are here.”

“We expected them. Stick to what we talked about. Alice knows what to say so make sure you and Kevin do the same.” My nerves were so bad that I was shaking.

“Okay.” He ended the call and I breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully everyone does what they’re supposed to do.

“Another family emergency?” Christine glared at me with irritation.

“As a matter of fact, yes.” My phone rang once again and she sighed heavily. I didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello?”

“Nickolas Wilson?” A deep, masculine voice asked.

“Yes. Who’s this?”

“Officer Sanchez. We’re at your brother’s house and want to talk to your niece and nephews, but since they’re minors, there should be an adult present.”

“Do you need me there?”

“If you’re able to, but if not, you can come down to the station when you can.”

“No, that’s okay, I think the kids will feel more comfortable talking to you at home.”

“We will wait for you before questioning them.”

“Okay, thank you,” I exhaled a labored breath and tried to calm myself.

“You shouldn’t be getting personal phone calls at work,” Christine snipped like a tattletaler.

“I need to leave, we can finish this tomorrow,” I informed her as I stood.

“Nick, it’s not even lunchtime, you can’t leave so early!” She called to my back, but I was already walking out the door.

I would have to text Bob and let him know that I had an emergency to deal with and explain it has to do with Alice so I felt confident that he’d be okay with me leaving. I’m sure Christine will run straight to his office to let him know about me, but I didn’t really care, not at that very moment as I had something far more important to deal with. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I typed a brief message to Bob as I rushed toward the parking lot.


There were nearly a dozen uniformed officers at the house and two men dressed in cheap suits wandering around the house taking photos, gathering evidence, and bagging some of Alice’s clothes. Her bed sheets had been removed, exposing the large brown stains on the mattress from all the semen that had leaked out of her. The stain covered nearly a third of the bed and I silently prayed that they weren’t able to get DNA from it as some of it was mine.

“Nickolas?” I heard a voice and turned to see one of the suit-wearing officers motioning toward me. I followed him into the living room and found another officer talking to Devin. Or maybe it was Kevin.

“How can I help?” I asked and looked at the worried expression on my nephew’s face.

“Your niece and other nephew are waiting to be questioned in other rooms, so let’s get started,” the man who guided me said. I pulled up a chair and gave a reassuring smile to Devin.

For the next ten minutes the two officers asked him several questions and asked him to describe what he witnessed or heard. A large lump stayed in my throat as I sat quietly and listened to what he had to say, almost verbatim to what we discussed. I could tell it was Devin just by his mannerisms and the tone of his monotoned voice.

When asked how often he witnessed his father going into Lacie’s room, he looked at me briefly before stating matter-of-factly that it was almost every night. I breathed a soft sigh of relief, as that was one hurtle we passed, but there were several more and we’d have to do this again two more times. Occasionally Devin went off script to ad lib additional information, which concerned me as it wasn’t something we discussed.

“Do you believe that your father went into her room to sexually molest your sister?” The officer asked point blankly and I gasped at his question. Devin glanced at me and nodded.

“He does it all the time, and sometimes he does things right in front of us!” My eyes widened.

“Such as what?”

“He grabs her, pinches her butt, touches her tits, and stuff like that.”

“You’ve witnessed him doing this?” He nodded. That helped, but I didn’t want him giving too much information as he might not remember what he says when we go to court.

The detective and the uniformed officer looked at each other and the officer shut his notebook before standing up. I watched as he leaned closer to the detective to whisper something and he nodded several times. My attention went to Devin and he seemed to be nervous, but not overly anxious about what he said. I don’t think he understood what it will do for the case against Jack, but it was exactly what I needed to keep him from interfering with my plans.

“Let’s go talk to the other boy,” the detective said and turned to leave. I followed the two of them into Kevin’s room where another officer was waiting for us.

The detective asked him the same questions that he asked Devin and thankfully their answers were similar. Not exact, but enough to make them think that they were telling the truth. When they asked if he had ever witnessed their father ‘groping’ or ‘fondling’ Lacie, he confirmed that he had seen it many times and added that he walked in on him ‘fucking’ her once. I gasped with shock with his language and revelation.

“So, you actually witnessed him having sex with her?” The detective rephrased his comment in the form of a question and Kevin eagerly nodded his response.

He asked a few more questions, but that one answer would be the nail in his coffin, I was sure of that. The video evidence was damning, but having his two sons report that they actually witness him raping her would be more than they needed for a conviction. When I asked for their help, I made sure to tell them that nothing ‘bad’ would happen to their father and we would be free to fuck Alice all we wanted. Once finished questioning Kevin, we went into the master bedroom to talk to Alice.

There was a female officer sitting with her and she seemed more agitated than the boys. Her hands were wringing together from fear and nervousness and she was so anxious that I was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to answer the questions, or worse, say the wrong things. I was very clear over the phone what I needed her to say and even made her repeat it twice to make sure.

“Do you want some water, miss?” The woman with her asked. Alice slowly shook her head.

“If you feel up to it, Detective Lewis is going to ask you some question, okay?” Alice nodded.

“Do you feel up to it?” Another nod.

“It’s okay to answer the questions, sweetie, you don’t need to worry,” I assured as I sat near her. She looked at me and then to the floor.

“If at any time you don’t feel like answering or if you need a break, just let me know, okay honey?” The detective asked and she nodded.

“Before you begin, I need to tell you something,” I said with my attention to the detective.

“What is it?”

“She has Asperger syndrome and has difficulty processing normal things, so don’t be surprised if you get a few strange responses,” I said with my brows arched. I wanted to cover my ass in case she said something wrong. He nodded to me and knelt down on the floor in front of Alice.

“Has your daddy ever made you do anything that you didn’t want to do?” That was a very broad question. She slowly nodded. I couldn’t believe that he was talking to a fourteen-year-old that way, but if he thinks she has a childish mentality, he may go easier on her.

“Has your daddy ever touched you somewhere that you didn’t want to be touched?” Another nod.

“Has your daddy ever made you touch him somewhere that you didn’t want to touch?” Nod. He took a deep breath and looked at the female officer for a moment before he looked back at Alice.

“Do you understand what sex is?” He asked and she nodded. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Has your daddy ever made you have sex with him?” Technically it was the other way around, but since they did have sex together, she felt that she would be answering honestly when she nodded.

She wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone and he kept silently looking at her with concern and compassion. I made sure that she wore something modest but I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra, not that it made much of a difference in the investigation, or her appearance. With a heavy sigh, the detective got up, using her bed for leverage.

“I think we have all we need,” he said to the female officer and she nodded. I felt relieved, but I knew that we weren’t out of the woods yet.

“Excuse me, detective,” I called to him just before he left the room. He stopped at the threshold and turned toward me.

“Yes?” I was right behind him.

“Can I ask you something,” I asked and turned to see the female officer was sitting next to Alice with her arm around her shoulders in a comforting notion.

“Yes?”

“In the hallway,” I responded when I returned my attention to him. He took a few steps toward the living room.

“What happens now?”

“I don’t understand your question.”

“With Jack.”

“Well, we picked up your brother at work this morning and he’s down at the station being processed.”

“So, he’s been arrested?” He nodded with a frown.

“What did he say?” With a deep sigh, he made a sour expression.

“Sorry, I cannot discuss that.”

“Will he be released? I mean, he’s got a temper and I don’t want him coming home and take it out on the kids.”

“He won’t be getting out.”

“What are they charging him with?”

“For now, incest, child molestation, statutory rape, and child endangerment. There will probably be more charges, but they’re pending until we talk to the DA.”

“How ... uhm, how long will he be in jail?” The detective chuckled.

“You don’t have anything to worry about, Mr. Wilson, he won’t be getting out any time soon.”

“Like ... years?”

“Like, he’ll probably miss the births of his great grandchildren.” I felt relieved.

“So, you have a strong case against him?” He nodded.

“It’s iron clad, and with the testimony of his own children, no jury in the world will let this monster free for a very long time!”

“Thank you, sir, I feel much better now.” That wasn’t a lie.

“It’s a shame their mother couldn’t be here.”

“Yes, she’s hard to reach.”

“Not really, we called her and explained everything to her, but she’s in the hospital recovering.”

“Recovering? From what?”

“She broke her leg in a skiing accident and can’t fly down here for a while.”

“She’s coming?” Now I have another concern. What if she takes the kids with her?!?

“That’s what she told the lieutenant.” I smiled.

“That’s good. I’m sure the kids will be happy to see her.”

He turned to leave and I watched until he disappeared around the corner into the living room. I was proud of the kids and the way they were able to talk to the police without screwing everything up. One wrong word, or one moment of indecisiveness would have been the difference between me or Jack going to prison. He was in custody now and I felt confident that they wouldn’t release him until his trial, whenever that will be.

Jennifer would surely come, but what will happen when she got here? Would she convince the kids to recant their stories to free him? Would she take them with her to Chicago to live? Would she decide to leave her boyfriend and stay with the kids here? I was full of questions but had no answers, but I did know that if she got in my way, I’d deal with her just as harshly as I had with Jack!


By two-thirty they police had gathered all they needed and had left. The boys were smirking as if they knew a secret that no one else did, but Alice looked as if she was about to throw up. I sat next to her to comfort her and pulled her trembling body into my side. With my arm around her back, I rubbed her right arm softly.

“You did great, Alice, why are you upset?”

“When’s my dad coming home?” I took a deep breath and slowly released it.

“He won’t be home for a while. Why?”

“I miss him.” That made me chuckle.

“He hasn’t even been gone a day; how can you miss him?”

“I just do.” I moved my face closer and kissed the side of her head.

“I know what will make you feel better, sweetie,” I said and reached over to tweak her nipple with my left hand. She jumped from being startled, but didn’t move away.

“You haven’t been fucked all day, have you?” I felt her head shake beneath my arm pit.

“Well, we need to remedy that, don’t we?” I asked rhetorically and laid her backward onto my new bed.

I placed my lips on hers and began to passionately kiss her, as my tongue invaded her mouth. It took a moment, but soon her tongue began to wiggle against mine and I managed to suck hers into my mouth a few times while my hand went under her shirt to feel her bare tits. Her skin was so smooth and soft and my dick swelled with excitement.

Moving her shirt to her neck, my mouth kissed downward until I reached her tits and I began to suck on them, one at a time, while my finger sawed back and forth between the crevice between her legs. Although she wore jeans, it took little pressure before the thick material moved inside of her far enough that half of my fingernail was inside of her, along with her pants. I kissed to her navel and tongued it for a while before moving lower. The camel toe was still there and looked inviting and pronounced as my tongue began to wet the area around it.

That pussy has had so much dick inside of it these past few months, but it’s only the beginning. I will make sure she has as much dick as humanly possible until her memories of being Alice return. Once she remembers, I won’t need to arrange for her to have sex with anyone as she’ll do that all by herself. I just needed to make sure she gets to the point of remembering who she is.

“You are so beautiful, Alice,” I mumbled into her crotch before I stood.

My dress shirt and tee-shirt were quickly removed, followed by my shoes and I hurriedly unfastened my pant so that I could free my aching dick. Wearing only boxers and black socks, I sat her up to remove her shirt and then unfastened her jeans. They were tight and it took some effort, but very soon I had her naked on the bed ready to be fucked.

“I promised the boys that they could fuck you anytime they wanted if they told the police they saw your dad fucking you,” I informed her.

“So, from now on, you don’t refuse them, understand?” Slowly she nodded her understanding and I smiled at her.

“With your mom gone and your dad in jail, there won’t be anyone in the way to stop me and I will make sure you’re taking dick 24-7, 365,” I said with a smile but she had a worried expression.

“Just until I get pregnant, right Uncle Nick?” My smile widened.

“Yea, sweetie, just until you get pregnant.”


If you promise unlimited pussy to two horny teenage boys, they’ll follow you to the ends of the earth. If you promise fame and acceptance to a lonely and ostracized teenage girl, she will turn her own father into the police. It took a lot of manipulation on my part to convince Alice to go along with my plan, but in the end, she agreed but only on the condition that he would only go to jail until she was pregnant.

Of course, I had no intentions of keeping that promise as it was beyond my control, but it was the only way to make sure she did what I asked. Her father was preventing her from having sex, which meant that she wouldn’t get pregnant, but if he was ‘gone’ for a couple of months, when he returned, she would already be pregnant and he couldn’t stop her. She agreed, but only on the stipulation he wouldn’t be gone for long and I made it sound like it would be a walk in the park for him.

With Jack out of the picture and Jennifer unable to travel for a while, it was time to drill Alice hard to ensure she’ll remember who she was. She was prepared to do whatever it took to get pregnant so that she could be on that fake TV show and I was prepared to do whatever it took to have my Alice back. I was fixated on the idea of being reunited with her and eagerly awaited the day she remembered our relationship and knew who she was.

I doubt the police were very far, perhaps around the corner, when I sank my aching dick inside of her moist opening. Her pussy wasn’t sloppy and wet, the way I prefer, but it was wet enough to enter without needed to use lubrication. The current state of her pussy will be a distant memory by the time I’m finished with her as she’ll be continuously dripping cum from now on.

It seemed as if it had been ages since I fucked her last as Jack had taken her away from me last night and I didn’t have the chance to cum inside of her. The soupy sensation of her pussy after taking all those loads of cum was fresh in my mind as I began to thrust in and out of her warm cavity. I wouldn’t even call it a pussy any longer as it was simply a container for dick and cum.

“Can I go next?” I heard a voice from the door and turned to see one of the boys rubbing the bulge in the front of his shorts.

Jack had completely cut them off and I knew that he was as horny as a ten-pecker Billy goat and would probably fuck her until he was completely satisfied. That was the agreement we had if he went along with me on reporting his father to the police. I’m sure that he didn’t realize or understand the implications of reporting him for molesting her, but it was too late to go back now.

“No need to wait,” I growled and rolled over with her so that she was on top of me. “Her ass is available!”

Quickly he stripped naked and hurried to the bed with his erection swinging from side to side like a fleshy metronome. He had a nice cock for a sixteen-year-old and what was even better, was that he had a twin with the exact same dick! Alice would have loved having two brothers like them, I was sure of that, and hopefully with their help she’ll understand the importance of fucking her brothers. I stopped moving as he knelt behind her and applied pressure to her opening.

“I guess the cops are gone,” the other twin spoke just as we were getting into synchronization with our strokes.

“Yea, so get naked and join in!” I urged and smiled as he hurriedly removed his clothes and climbed into bed with us.

This was Alice’s favorite position, three hard cocks in each of her holes. It didn’t matter who they were attached to as long as they were big, hard, and inside of her. She was a true slut in every definition of the word and own it. People often called her a slut or a whore and she would simply smile and agree with their assessment. That’s one of the things I loved about her.

I felt like a kid in the candy store with all the possibilities of not having any parental interference and free to do whatever I desired to Alice. She was like raw clay, available to be molded into anything I wanted and what I wanted was my Alice back. It was just a matter of time before I had her, but I first needed to break through the barrier keeping her from me.

I didn’t last long with her youthful tightness, feeling my nephew’s dick rubbing against mine through the thin membrane separating us, and my other nephew’s dick sawing in and out of her mouth just inches from my face. It was an amazing experience and the best part was that this is only the beginning!

Even after I came, my dick stayed firm enough to remain inside of her in spite of the harsh pounding her ass was taking from her brother. Salvia was leaking from the sides of her mouth and she frequently gagged as the other brother repeatedly forced his dick too far into her throat. She was getting better at deepthroating, but with her head turned to the side, it was going in at an awkward angle.

“I’m ... cumming...” the twin hammering her ass announced just before he welded the crotch of his body to her backside.

I could feel every thump of his cock on the other side of the fleshy wall as jets of semen fired deeply inside of her with each jolt. My dick was still tingling from the intensity of my climax and his orgasm only added to it. I loved fucking Alice with other men and nothing was better than the slippery feeling of semen inside of her.

“I’m next!” The brother she was sucking called as if there was a line or something.

We both had already ejaculated inside of her and we still had our dicks embedded within her tight confines. He removed his dick from her mouth with a soft popping sound and shifted around to be near her left hip, as if expecting his brother to move out of the way. My dick was returning to firmness but wasn’t quite there yet.

“Here, take her pussy,” I grunted and rolled her onto her back beside me.

The one who had just came inside of her ass was still kneeling between my legs as if he was having sex with a ghost, while the other twin moved between her parted legs and sank his dick into her dripping opening. I shifted out of the way as the one kneeling moved closer to us and meandered toward her mouth for a blowjob. I stood at the side of the bed watching them with a huge smile on my face. Life is good.

I continued to watch while slowly massaging my cock to firmness as the boys began to fuck her in unison. I guess being twins they knew what each other wanted and liked as they moved around as if they were choregraphed and orchestrated. For the next few minutes, they moved her into whichever position they wanted and resumed fucking her. I turned to leave but waited at the door for one final look.

“Oh, by the way, boys, feel free to share her with all your friends too, she wants lots of dick!”

I wasn’t sure if they heard me or not as they seemed very involved in what they were doing at the time. One of the boys was on his back with her sitting on him reverse cowgirl style while the second twin stood in front of her thrusting his hips back and forth as he fed her his dick. That was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen and I didn’t want to leave, but I had things to take care of.

I went in search of my phone and heard it ringing from far away. With all of the commotion and the police wandering around everywhere, I forgot where I put it and had to follow the ringing sounds until I found it in the kitchen. It was silent by the time I reached it and looked to see that I had a missed call from Jennifer. I stared at her name until it slowly faded.

Sitting down and taking a deep breath, I pressed redial and tried to steel myself for what I expected to come. Jennifer wasn’t someone I wanted to talk to right now, but I knew that she would keep calling until I answered, or worse, she would find a way to come back if she thought her kids were in danger. It rang once before she answered.

“What’s going on there, Nick?!?” There were no pleasantries or even a simple ‘hello’.

“What do you mean?” I asked although I already knew what she meant. I just want to know how much she knew about the situation.

“Jack got arrested?!?” She cried into the phone.

“Yea.”

“WHAT?!? WHY?!? HOW?!? WHEN?!?”

“The police didn’t tell you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.