14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect when they approached her sitting naked on the bed. All of us were dressed, which seemed to make her uncomfortable. That and the fact there were four large men standing before her and two had already fucked her. I knew that she would do it, she had to if she wanted to get pregnant, but the worried expression on her face told me she was worried about having so many men at once.

“Nice little titties,” one of the new men said and reached out to fondle the left one. Bob dropped to his knees and began to suckle the right one, placing the entire thing inside of his mouth.

Bruce was the first to start undressing, hopping on one leg as he tried to get his pants off too fast. He was naked in less than a minute and slowly massaging his deformed dick to firmness. It really looked weird with that big head and small shaft, but I wasn’t concerned about that.

“She really is lovely, Bob,” the friend not playing with her tit said with a wide smile. I noticed the wedding ring on the man with his hand on her chest and looked to see that the other man wore one as well.

“This little slut was fucked all day long,” Bob informed them after he momentarily removed his mouth.

He squeezed her tit like a small water balloon, licked her nipple for a while before placing his mouth over it again, then moved his hand between her legs. The second man began to undress but stayed in his boxers and black dress socks while Bruce climbed onto the bed behind her and began to rub his dick along the side of her face.

“Suck it, slut,” he growled and tried to turn her face toward it.

“Lay her backwards,” Bob suggested and Bruce moved away so allow her to be flat on her back. Bob and the other man moved with her and the man that had been fondling her tit, followed Bob’s lead and began to suck on her left tit.

The semi naked man dropped to his knees, moved closer and spread her legs wide enough to get between them. I watched with bated breath as his face went to her pussy and he began to eat her out. He had no idea how much dick and cum had been in there these past few days, but he didn’t seem to care as he feasted on her like a hungry bear on a honey comb. I unzipped my pants to free my erection as it was starting to hurt.

With a smile, I went to the dining room for a chair as I knew that this was going to take a while. Four horny men and one insatiable slut was a match made in heaven. Alice loved doing this, loved the attention, and certainly loved the dick she would be getting. She preferred gangbangs as the men seemed to tire too quickly for her and with multiple men, there was always someone to replace a tired lover.

When I returned, Bob and the other man sucking her tit were in various stages of undress. Bob was stripped down to his briefs while the other man had his shirt off but his pants and socks were still on. The man eating her pussy had his boxers pulled down to his knees and was masturbating but I couldn’t see it as his ass was facing me.

Bruce was hunched over her face moving his hips up and down as he fed her his dick, often going too far inside of her mouth which caused her to gag. The head was too big to fit into her throat but he didn’t seem to care about that. I could hardly see her under the four men but I knew that she was enjoying what they were doing to her as she always enjoyed it.

“I’m going first,” Bob suddenly announced and finished removing his clothes.

I had forgotten how thick his dick was but I knew she could easily handle it. The other two men moved away, but Bruce remained hovering over her face with his cock sawing in and out of her mouth. Bob slapped his bare ass hard enough to leave a red mark which elicited a yelp from him but he slowly he moved away while rubbing the painful cheek.

Lifting her like a rag doll, he abruptly shifted her around to lay parallel to the bed before he climbed on with her. He had that look, the one fueled by lust and excitement, and I knew that he was going to pound her hard as I could see it in his eyes. He moved closer, pushed her legs further apart and shifted on his knees between them. I was too focused on him to worry about the others.

She had had a really busy day but I wasn’t sure how many men had fucked her over the past 10 hours. If she maintained the same pace as yesterday, then she ended up getting fucked by about 40 men, which is a little high for someone like Alice, but extreme for Lacie. I moved closer to get a better view and gasped when I watched his thickness slip into her gasp between her legs.

“Fuck that little slut, Bob!” Bruce shouted and pulled her right arm upward and placed her hand around his erection.

Bob’s large, and bulky body jiggled as his pace intensified within seconds of him laying on top of her. Even with the other two men aside it was difficult to see her underneath his portly form and he showed her little mercy with his lunges. My dick was rock hard and aching with want and I was excited about getting some good footage from the beside camera. That’s when I noticed that one of the men were sitting on the edge, which blocked the view. I needed to fix that!

With haste, I hurried to the kitchen for five beers and returned to hand one to everyone but Bob. I returned to the dining room, got two chairs, and placed them beside the bed and out of the way of the camera. I went to the man blocking the camera and tapped him on the shoulder.

“I brought you a chair,” I whispered and stepped aside to give him room to stand.

He looked at it, at me, and then to the action on the bed. I could tell that he wanted to stay close to the action, rather to watch, or not lose his place in line, but the expression on my face told him to move. Slowly he moved off of the bed and sat in the chair still holding his beer. I smiled as the camera was now unobstructed and recording what Bob and Bruce was doing to Alice.

“Jerk me off too, sweetheart,” the other stranger growled and brought her left hand to his dick.

She was unenthusiastically stroking Bruce’s dick and did the same to this guy while Bob pounded into her with his full weight and with harsh thrusts. She should have been sore from all the dick she had today, but she wasn’t giving any indication of discomfort or pain, which made me feel better about allowing this to continue. If he was hurting her, I would have made him stop, or at least slow down.

“Is it okay if she sucks my dick?” Bruce asked, but Bob was too immersed in what he was doing to hear him, so he took it upon himself to try to make it happen. I guess he’d rather beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

My queen-size bed wasn’t really large enough for all of them, but somehow, they managed, and it became a bigger problem when the guy I had move decided to take Bruce’s place. I watched as he went round the foot of the bed, got in, and walked on his knees closer to her side. Bob didn’t miss a beat while this was going on and Bruce managed to lay on his side and contort his body in a way that his dick was close enough to her mouth for her to suck it.

One in her pussy, one in her mouth, and one in each hand. She was true to form and definitely had the heart of Alice beating within her chest. I couldn’t even hazard a guess on how many times I’d see her in this exact position but usually there were others waiting in the wing for a turn with her. That will come in time, I was sure of it.

Several minutes passed before Bob came and the two men jockeyed around to determine who would go next. The one to first get a hand job won out and quickly moved between her legs to replace Bob inside of her cum-filled pussy once he was finished. He effortlessly slipped inside of her and resumed the same vigorous pace that Bob had set.

Bob came to sit next to me panting and dripping sweat as he collapsed on the chair like a three-hundred-pound bag of wet cement. For a moment I expected the chair to collapse under his weight but surprisingly it didn’t. He reached for one of the beers and literally swallowed the entire thing in one gulp. With a loud smacking sound, he dropped the empty bottle to the floor and smiled at me.

“I like this girl,” he said and his smile never wavered.

“I’m glad,” I replied without taking my eyes off of the action on the bed.

“She’s young and petite but can take a dick like a true seasoned whore. My kinda girl,” he added with a chuckle.

“So, no more trips to Mexico?” I asked and gave him a sideways glance for a few seconds. He didn’t respond right away and I returned to watch the bouncing of the second man’s ass becoming erratic and he was grunting a lot louder.

“Let’s just say I won’t be going as often. I like the younger girls, but it’s a real pain in the ass having to be gentle with them sometimes.” I watched the ass cheeks of the man fucking her clenched and relaxed as he ejaculated inside of her. He was hardly inside of her for five minutes, but I guess he was pretty excited.

“What do you mean?” I asked without looking away.

“I like the little ones, but too many times I can’t get my dick inside of them and have to settle for a fuckin’ blowjob!” He huffed with agitation. I looked at him just long enough to respond.

“It must be hell to like young girls but have a really big dick, huh?” I grumbled with sarcasm and watched as the two strangers changed places and she was quickly getting fucked again.

“Sometimes I think it would be better if it wasn’t so thick.”

I nodded slowly my understanding, but felt angry that he said that. He had everything going for him, money, power, a large dick, yet he’s complaining that he can’t fuck underage girls the way he wanted to. Poor bastard! If he wasn’t so fat and ugly, he might not have to pay for sex.

“We can’t always get what we want, Bob,” I winked at him.

“I think this girl is going to give me what I want when I need it. I used to have to fuck old, worn-out whores, with floppy tits and sloppy pussies, but then I made the discovery of a life time and now I can have the best of both worlds!”

I smiled when he said ‘sloppy pussies’ as the smacking sounds coming from every impact revealed just how sloppy and wet she actually was. All day of fucking and countless loads of cum pumped inside of her earlier made her a swampy mess, even if she washed her pussy before we got here.

“You’re lucky to have her as a neighbor, Nick,” he added and watched as the latest man to fuck her began to cum.

“That I am, sir,” I mumbled. If he only knew how lucky I truly was.

“Turn over, honey,” Bruce said and lifted on her side to move her onto her stomach.

He moved behind her and hips in order to raise her ass and moved closer to her backside. His dick was very hard and I couldn’t stop staring at the shiny purplish, plumb-sized head as it hovered above the cheeks of her ass like a fleshy ski ramp. I knew what he was doing as he didn’t like to fuck pussy, according to him, and gathered some of the dripping cum onto the head before he directed it a little higher.

“I think that head is bigger than mine,” Bob said with a puzzled look on his face. His dick was certainly different and a little deformed, but he didn’t seem to mine, not that he could do anything about it.

Alice’s body twitched and moved forward when the thickest part of it slipped into her asshole. She should have been prepared for it, but the shock of the size still surprised her. Once the head was inside, the rest quickly followed until his thighs were pressed against her soft, round butt. He didn’t move an inch for over a minute, but then he began to hammer into her backside with enthusiasm.

For the next two and a half hours I watched the four of them going at her like animals, shoving their dicks at her and in her, twisting and turning her body this way and that way, and freely cumming in whichever hole they occupied at the time. Everyone fucked each of her holes, expect of Bruce as he avoided her pussy and kept aiming for her mouth and asshole every time they were free. They began to take breaks from time to time and two hours after it started, there was only one man fucking her at a time.

“Nick, why don’t you have a go and give us a chance to recover,” Bob suggested as stranger number two rolled off of her panting like a marathon runner.

“Honey, why don’t you ask him to fuck you?” He then asked Alice.

“Come fuck me, Uncle Nick.” Her stoic expression and soft voice caused my dick to twitch.

“UNCLE NICK?!?” Bob grumbled with a shocked tone and I suddenly realized what had happened. The cat was out of the bag but there wasn’t anything that I could do about it now.

My dick was sore from being hard for so long, but I refused to jerk off so that I could cum inside of her. I got up and stood beside the bed and looked down at her. She was a mess and had globs of frothy semen profusely leaking out of her. Occasionally, the men had worked themselves up to the point of cumming and shot their load on her face or chest then use their dicks to smear it all over and most of it had dried into a crusty coating but some still glistened with wetness.

My pants were already undone and my erection was jutting outward, so it didn’t take much at all to remove them and my shirt came off seconds later. I was just as naked at the other four, but I was fresh and raring to go. Her legs were akimbo, as the souls of her feet were facing each other a few inches apart and her knees were bent, which cause her pussy to yawn open. I couldn’t see the hole beneath the slime and lather, but I knew it was there.

Without delay, I moved onto the bed and fell on top of her as my dick sank into the pool of thick hot goo. It was always an amazing sensation, but this time it felt unusually exciting as I was able to share her with them. I was sure that none of the men would be able to ejaculate anytime soon as they had pumped so much of their semen inside of her. I didn’t move at first as I wanted to enjoy the sensation of having my dick soaking inside of her hot, swampy hole for as long as I could.

Everything around me faded away as I was washed away in the blissful moment. I wasn’t sure if the knocking sound was my heart beating, or if one of the men was tapping on something, so I ignored it until it stopped. I was lost inside of my own fantasy world and I didn’t want it to end. It wasn’t long before the rapping returned and I felt someone tugging on my shoulder.

“I think someone’s at your front door,” I heard a voice and tried to focus on what they were saying as my consciousness slowly returned.

“Huh?”

“Someone’s knocking on your door,” one of the strangers informed me and I turned to look at him.

“Want me to go see who it is?” Bruce offered but I knew that would be a mistake.

“Naw, I’ll get it,” I mumbled and slowly extricated myself from the heavenly fissure. I sucked in a short breath of air as my dick slipped out of her warmth with a lip-smacking sound.

“Is it okay if I fuck her again?” The man who notified me of the visitor asked to no one.

“Sure, go ahead,” Bob offered before I had a chance to respond as he reached for the last beer in the room.

I grabbed my robe and could clearly hear the pounding coming from the other room as the visitor knocked harder on my door as I entered the living room and groaned at being disturbed just when I was starting to enjoy her. A few feet from the door they knocked again.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?” I shouted through the door to express my irritation and looked through the peep hole to find Jack’s angry face staring at me. I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

“What’s up, Jack?” I asked trying to sound cheery, but the way he barged in and brushed against my shoulder told me that he wasn’t in the mood.

“It’s 9:45, Nick, where’s Lacie?” He bellowed and scanned the room in a futile effort to locate his daughter. I shut and locked the door before answering.

“She’s busy.” He turned to glare at me and the boisterous laughter coming from the bedroom told him exactly where she was and he rushed toward the opened door.

“Jack, hold on...” I called and hurried after him, but he was already entering the room when I caught up to him and I ran into his back as he stopped at the threshold.

“What in the hell is going on?!?” Jack shouted and everyone turned to look at him.

“If you’re here to fuck her, you’re gunna have to wait your turn, I’m going next,” Bruce growled as if trying to save his place in line.

Silently Jack went to the bed and stared at the man lying still on top of Alice panting in short, shallow breaths. He had been fucking her pretty good, but stopped moving when Jack made his presence known. His chest was elevated above her on extended arms, which pressed his crotch hard against hers. They stared at each other for a moment before Bob got up and stood in front of him.

“Who are you?” He asked standing nearly nose-to-nose with him. Jack turned to glare at my boss before answering.

“I’m her father, who the fuck are you?!?” Bob’s face lit up by his response.

“HER FATHER?!?” He replied with a huge smile, but Jack wasn’t smiling.

“So, you’re the man I should thank for providing us with such a wonderful little fuck toy,” he added and extended his hand toward my brother in a gesture of friendship. Jack ignored him and stepped past Bob on his way toward the bed.

“Get off of her!” Jack shouted and reached for the man still on top of her. The man grudgingly pulled away from her and his semi-erect cock created a squelching sound as it slipped out of her.

“Get dressed, Lacie, we’re going home!” I swallowed hard at what he was saying. The guys weren’t finished with her yet and I didn’t want there to be any problems if he took her away right now.

“Jack, let’s talk ... in the living room,” I said and tugged on his arm. He abruptly yanked it out of my grasp and watched at the naked man climbed out of bed.

“We’ll talk later, I’m taking her home, NOW!” He barked and urged her to move faster.

“Look, Jack, just let her stay a little while longer and I’ll take her home when we’re finished, I promise.”

He didn’t respond and pulled on her arm to get her out of bed quicker. She was truly a sloppy mess and appeared as if she had been ridden hard and put up wet, which in a way she was. For over thirteen hours she’s been a fuck hole and a cum dump for multiple men followed by four horny men gangbanging her for nearly three hours after that and her physical condition clearly reflected that fact.

I didn’t know where her clothes were, probably somewhere in the living room, but Jack wasn’t about to hunt for them so he took off his dress shirt, wrapped it around her and guided her toward the door. The four men stared with their mouths opened as he began to take her away from the party we were still having.

“Jack, hold on ... wait a minute!” I called to him when I noticed the disappointed expressions on their faces. They wanted more of her and who wouldn’t? I grabbed onto his tank top just outside of my bedroom.

“WILL YOU STOP?!?” I growled and pulled harder to slow him down. Halfway to the front door he stopped and turned toward me.

“How could you, Nick?!? You’re her uncle AND her godfather!”

“You know that’s not what this is about!” He groaned and resumed leaving.

“She’s not coming over here ever again, so don’t even ask!” He snapped before slamming the door shut as he left. I stared at the closed door for a moment stewing over his reaction.

“I guess we should go,” I heard a voice from behind me and turned to see the two men that came with Bob was walking toward me.

“Thanks for inviting us,” the second man said as they passed. I watched as they left and shut the door behind them.

“Why didn’t you tell me she was your niece?!? I heard Bruce’s irritating voice and shut my eyes in a futile effort to tune him out. He stood next to me breathing hard and I groaned with frustration.

“You should probably go, Bruce,” I advised without addressing his comment.

“Is she really your niece?”

“Please go.” I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him about this. He was silent for a moment.

“Okay, but I want to talk about this tomorrow,” he replied with a goofy smile. I just wanted to get rid of him so I nodded my answer and watched as he left the apartment.

“Well, that was unexpected,” Bob said and I released a heavy sigh.

“Sorry about that.”

“Was he really her father?” I nodded and watched as he sat in my favorite chair.

“Don’t you need to leave, sir?” He smirked.

“I told my wife that I’d be home late because I was taking a new client out for dinner and drinks.” I swallowed hard and sat on the sofa across from him.

“He knew that I was going to take her home, so I’m pissed that he came and got her!” Bob chuckled.

“I can’t blame him. If she was my daughter, I don’t think I’d ever let her out of the bedroom! That little minx sure loves to fuck, huh?” I nodded with a smile.

“We can do this again later, if you want.”

“Oh, I definitely want to, but you need to fix whatever the problem is with her father first. I don’t want ... complications and I hate interruptions once I get started, if you know what I mean.”

“Yea, I’m sorry about that.” We stared at each other for an uncomfortable moment.

“She does have a nice pussy,” he winked and I nodded.

“Most whores complain about how thick my dick is, but not her.”

“Well, she’s a size queen, always has been.”

“How long have you been fucking her?” That was hard to answer as he wouldn’t believe me if I told him the truth.

“A while.” He grunted his reply.

“Was her daddy her first? Was he the one to teach her what to do?” I slowly shook my head.

“No, he didn’t start fucking her until he found out that she was fucking every boy in the neighborhood. I guess he figured if she was going to give away her pussy, he might as well get some too.” He chuckled.

“Well, now that I know she’s your niece and not just some random slut, I think this will work out better.” I was confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Our office is lagging behind most of the other offices for growth and we’re barely hitting out sales projections. I was thinking that we could encourage some of our older clients to order more from us with a little incentive and also use her as a barging chip to win over new clients.”

“How do you plan on doing that?” He chuckled.

“Sex, Nick, with sex! Sex sells, everyone knows that, and if we can arrange for her to meet with a few clients, I’m sure our sales will go through the roof!”

“You want to whore out my niece?” I wanted to make sure I fully understood what he was talking about.

“No, we won’t be whore her out, just arranging for a few of our larger clients to spend a little time with her. No money will exchange hands, but we will expect a big order when it happens. This could work out well for both of us, Nick.”

“How’s that?”

“I’ll be 63-years-old in six weeks and I plan on retiring in two about years. I’ll need someone good to take my place in the company and I want to go out at the top of my game. I believe that you help me do that and I’ll make sure to put in a good word for you to take over my job. How does that sound?” I swallowed hard and was unable to speak as I stared at him for sincerity.

“You want me to take over your job, sir?” He nodded.

“I have confidence in you, Nick, and I think if we work together for the next two years, you’ll be more than ready to be head of the district office.” I couldn’t prevent my wide smile.

“I’d like that very much, sir.”

“Then we have an understanding? I’ll scratch your back and your niece will scratch everything else?” He asked with a beaming smile and I nodded my agreement.

“Yes sir, I think we could work something out.”

I leaned forward to shake his hand and he took it but shook it a little too aggressively. I felt the same excitement about our arrangement and knew that this could work to my advantage. She was already fucking anybody that I told her to, so I knew that she would, but I needed to get Jack on board, or at least get him under control. If he pulls another stunt like he just did, he could ruin everything for me.

“Don’t forget to erase everything with me on that video, Nick, and I mean EVERYTHING, understand?”

“Don’t worry, sir, it will be like you were never here,” I replied with a huge grin. He headed for the door but stopped before opening it.

“Try to be on time to work tomorrow, we don’t want Christine getting her panties in a knot again,” he smirked and quickly left.

I took a deep breath to calm myself as my career was heading in the right direction. Just yesterday I was worried about getting fired and now I’m the next in line to run the entire district office! What a difference a day can make! Now I needed to focus on getting my brother to do what I tell him, or this may all blow up in my face. If he forbids her from coming over here, or allowing me to go over there, or worse, makes her stop having sex, this won’t end well for me.

Getting my laptop, I sat at the dining room table and opened the video program to review all of the recording I had save on the cloud. The first few I saved in a special folder were the ones of Bob, Bruce, and the two men he had with him. I might need those later for leverage. Then I focused on the ones with Jack and even uploaded the ones from my phone to keep them together.

Using a video editing program, I managed to create a 22-minute video of Jack fucking Alice with me completely removed from it. With multiple camera angles and my cell phone footage, the evidence was more than incriminating and I knew that I had him where I wanted him. The only problem would be if he was willing to force me to use it. Once burned on a DVD, I grabbed my things and headed out the door to pay my brother a little visit to settle this once and for all.


It was almost eleven o’clock when I made it to his house and used my key to enter. Most of the lights were off, which projected an eerie feeling throughout the darkened room. Flipping on a light, I headed toward the bedrooms, stopping at Alice’s room first. She wasn’t in there so I went across the hall to Devin’s room. He was playing a video game with his headset on, so I when over to remove it.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?” He shouted with surprise as I startled him.

“Where’s Alice?”

“Alice?” He asked until he realized who I meant. “Uh, I think she’s with dad.” I had mixed feelings about that.

“What did you do, Uncle Nick? Dad was pissed when he got home and told us that we can’t fuck her no more.”

“WHAT?!?” That was totally unacceptable!

“He said we had to leave her alone from now on!” He gasped with disappointment. I rubbed his shoulders.

“Don’t worry, Devin, I’ll talk to him and turn the pussy-tap back on for you and Kevin,” I winked. “And everyone else,” I added and left his room.

I could see the light through the crack under the door and knew that he was awake, or at least not sleeping yet and hurried to his room. I don’t know what got into him, but whatever it was, it needed to be fixed immediately. I loved my brother, but he wasn’t going to interfere with my plans for Alice to return to me. That was all I cared about right now and I would do whatever I needed to do to get make it happen. The door was locked and I released a heavy sigh.

I’m sure he didn’t expect me to come over and probably locked the door to keep the boys away from her, but that’s not going to happen. I promised them full access to her whenever they wanted and I intended to keep my promise. The door locks had a small hole and the key was shaped like a sardine can opener. I knew that he kept it on the frame above the door and I quickly unlocked it before pushing it open. I was hoping to catch him fucking her so that I could call him on it, but he wasn’t.

“What are you doing here?!?” He barked at me when he saw me standing in the doorway.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing pajama bottoms and Alice was laying under the covers with them pulled up to her chin with a nervous expression. I entered, shut the door behind me, and slowly walked toward them while trying to calm my rage. This arrangement wasn’t going to work and whatever plans he had for her, needed to change.

“Why isn’t she in her room?”

“She’s going to sleep in my room for now, with the door locked!” He snapped and stood as if to confront me. My stare went from her to him.

“Look, Jack, I don’t want any trouble, so let’s just call a truce, okay?”

“Lacie told me what you’ve been doing and told me about the two girls that make her have sex with guys from the internet! That’s going to stop!” I inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm myself.

“She wants to, did she tell you that?” He looked at her and then back at me.

“She said you told her it was the only way for her to get pregnant to be on that dumb TV show, which she will never be on that show!”

“Can we talk in the living room?” I wanted to explain thing to him without her hearing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.