14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I woke up at 6:30 with ardent excitement about the day. It wasn’t about my promotion or the fact that I was now head of the department, it was about what would happen during the coming days as Alice slowly emerged from her cocoon. It was as if she was now in the pupa stage of her development and soon, she would emerge as a beautiful butterfly. MY beautiful butterfly! I couldn’t wait for that to happen and I was eager to watch her amazing transformation.

With a smile on my face, I reached for my phone to call her. It was a little early, but I figured that she would be just as excited as I was about today. After several rings it went to voice mail so I called back, thinking maybe she didn’t hear it but got another voice mail. I decided to text her.

>> Good morning, beautiful <<

After two full minutes and I still hadn’t gotten a reply, I could only surmise that she was still sleeping. She was up late last night, or so I assume. I left around midnight after fucking her twice and giving her a load in each of her lower holes while Jack gave her two loads inside of her pussy before I even got there. He had already gone to bed and left her alone with the two boys and when I arrived just before 11, they were spit-roasting her like a skewered pig from opposite ends while she was on her hands and knees. They were still going at her when I left for home.

I took a quick shower, ate, and quickly dressed so that I could prepare the living room for what I knew would be a very busy day. I moved one of the cameras up a shelf to prevent it being blocked by someone standing in the way and make sure to place the mattress in the best possible place in the room. I wanted a view from every camera and smiled when I felt that I had achieved the optimal position. At 7:25 I called her again and gasped when she answered.

“Hello?” Her soft, sweet voice angelically resonated through the receiver and I smiled.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I affectionately spoke.

“Hi, Uncle Nick,” she growled with a gravelly tone.

“Are you okay?”

“Yea, I’m just a little tired.”

“I guess so, you were really going after our dicks like a little vixen!” I bellowed and checked the time. I didn’t want to be late for my first official day as the head of the department. She didn’t reply.

“Listen, sweetie, you’ve got a busy day trying to get pregnant, so you need to get up and get your ass over here as soon as possible. Madison is already scheduling guys to meet you here starting at 8 and you don’t want to be late.”

“I know,” she grumbled.

“Get out of bed and don’t fall back to sleep, Alice, you really need to do this right now or you’ll miss your chance to get pregnant.”

“I KNOW!” She bellowed loudly and I was worried that I was pushing her too hard too soon.

“Well, you know what to do so I’m not going to beat a dead horse. Just do what you do best and I’ll give you another pregnancy test when I get home from work to see if it worked.”

“Okay,” she replied calmly and I felt a little better. She didn’t understand how the pregnancy test worked, which would work in my favor.

“Well, I won’t keep you and I need to go, but try to have a little fun today and just go with it.”

“I will.” Her response was lackluster and I chalked it up to her being tired.”

“Remember, no dick refused until you get a baby fucked into you,” I added and hoped that she could tell that I was smiling through the phone. I ended the call and hurried out the door to start my new position.

On the way I texted Madison to be sure we were still on track to start at 8 and to see if she had any ‘takers’ on her new business venture. I was eager to keep things moving forward and I was sure that she was anxious to start making money, however little it may be. Her reply was short and ambiguous with a three-letter word response.

>>yes<<

Well, at least it was something and hopefully her greed from money was as strong as my greed for Alice. She was developing perfectly and I knew as soon as she realized who she truly was, that she would fall right back into the mega-slut mode she was in before she died. If I throw enough dick at her, I was sure that it would trigger something deeply embedded inside of her psyche and she will remember that she is my Alice.

My driving was erratic as I couldn’t keep my focus on the traffic and often swerved into the other lane. The frequent horn blowing returned the matters at hand and I struggled to keep my eyes forward and my thoughts on my driving. It wasn’t long before my thoughts returned to Alice and I couldn’t stop smiling. Somehow, I made it to work without causing an accident and entered the building a few minutes early. Imagine that!

“Bob wants to see you,” Janice called to me as I headed toward my old desk.

I needed to gather my things and make room for someone else to use my space as I would be getting Christine’s office. The full impact of that statement still hadn’t sunk in yet as I was too engrossed with Alice to let something like work interfere. I turned around and headed toward Bob’s office instead.

As usual he was on the phone and puffing on a smelly cigar as I stood at the opened door to wait for his permission to enter the office. I wasn’t sure if he knew that I was there or not as he didn’t acknowledge me, but I knew better than to just barge in without his consent. He could be a real bastard if you got on his bad side, which I was hoping to avoid. Finally, he hung up and then motioned for me to step inside.

“Come on in, Nick!” He shouted with a smile as if we were long lost friends.

“Good morning, sir,” I calmly spoke and sat in the chair opposite of his on this side of his desk.

“Call me Bob, you’ve earned it,” he said with a huge grin. That made me feel good.

“Thank you, Bob, I appreciate that.” He handed a cigar across the desk and a cigarette lighter in the shape of a big mouth bass.

“Uh, no thank you, sir, I don’t smoke.”

“We need to celebrate your promotion, Nick,” his smile dropped and I knew that I’d better do what he asked. I never smoked before and the strong, bitter flavor cause me to cough, much to his amusement.

“I instructed Christine to give you a crash course on her position. She wants to leave at the end of the week, so she’s going to go through a lot of things really fast, so you’ll need to keep up. Take notes if you need to.”

“I understand, sir,”

“Bob.”

“I understand, Bob,” I corrected myself with a smile.

“I’m glad you decided to take the job because I can’t think of anyone better suited for this position than you.” His confidence in me was overwhelming.

“Thank you, sir, I won’t let you down.” He chuckled at my response.

“Of course, you won’t, I’ll have your head on a pike if you do!” That shocked me but it was par for his personality.

“I need to tell you something, Nick, our competition is eyeballing our organization and there’s talk about a merger or perhaps a take over so we can’t screw anything up, understand?” I nodded.

“The board wanted to bring in an outside to take Christine’s position, but I convinced them that you were to man for the job, so don’t make me look bad.”

“I won’t sir.”

“Good, now get to work and let’s see some strong growths in your department!” I smiled and shook his hand as he extended it across the desk.

I put out the cigar and quickly left his office. I still need to get my things before checking in with Christine, but first, I needed to check the cameras. It was already a quarter after 8 and things should be in full swing by now. When I turned on my phone, I realized that the video wasn’t playing, so no one was in my apartment. I checked anyway and sighed when I saw the living room was empty.

After packing my things into a box, I checked once again and sighed deeply to discover the apartment was still empty. I sent Madison a text to find out what was going on.

>>everything ok?<< It took her nearly a minute to reply.

>>no. where is she?<<

>>what do u mean?<<

>>im here but shes not<<

I released a heavy sigh and called Alice, only to get her voice mail after several rings. It was 8:35 and she was already a half an hour late. I called again and got her voice mail again. Now I was getting worried as I knew that she knew how important this was. I sent her a text.

>>wru?<<

Two minutes passed and there was still no response. Did she get cold feet? Did she fall back to sleep? Did something happen to her on the way to my apartment? Did Jennifer prevent her from leaving and took her phone away? A million things ran through my mind, but none of it was good. I called her again and sighed when it went to voice mail. I decided to let Madison try as she may be mad at me for some reason.

>>call her<< I texted.

>>i did wont answer<< I sighed again.

>>ok<<

I wasn’t sure what to do about her but I knew that I couldn’t spend much time worrying about it as Christine was expecting me in her office. With a labored exhale, I gathered up my things and headed down the row of cubicles toward my new office only to run into the worst person possible.

“NICK!” Bruce exclaimed with excitement.

“I don’t have time right now, Bruce, Christine is expecting me,” I huffed and brushed past him as I continued walking.

“Wait, buddy, let’s talk!” He called to me. ‘BUDDY’?!? Was he serious?

“Later,” I huffed and quickly turned the corner to head for Christine’s office.

“You still owe me a video!” He called down the hall at me and I cringed at how loud he was. He’s such an ass!

The door was shut but I entered it without knocking, unlike the normal protocol. I figured that since it was now my office, I didn’t need to knock. I was sadly mistaken as I caught Christine off guard and she shrieked as if I had just walked in on her showering. Apparently with her due date only a couple of weeks away she was leaking milk as was in the process of changing the pads in her bra. I didn’t see anything, but she screamed as if I had.

“DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!?” She shouted with intense anger and a reddened face.

“Sorry, I didn’t think...”

“Yea, I know, you didn’t think!” She huffed and turned away from me to adjust her bra before buttoning her blouse. She never did like me and this only reenforced her feeling toward me, not that I needed to be concerned now as this was her last week.

“You don’t have to be a bitch about it!” I snapped. I had been under a lot of pressure and the concern about Alice only heightened my anxiety.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?” I realized my mistake. She might be leaving soon, but for now she was still my boss.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean that.” Hopefully she won’t burn me because of this.

“You know work starts at 8, not 8:50,” she huffed and gingerly eased herself onto the office chair. Hopefully she had bad hemorrhoids and was smarting because she was certainly a pain in my ass!

“I know, I had to see Bob and gather my things and...”

“Save it, I don’t care, just be here on time tomorrow, there’s a lot of things I need to teach you and if you’re not here, you won’t learn.”

“Okay, no problem,” I smiled and glanced around the office to see where to put my box.

“What are you doing?”

“Where should I put this?”

“I don’t care, just don’t put it in my way or I’ll throw it away!” I smiled again and bit my tongue. There will be time to lash out at her later, but not right now. I placed it on the file cabinet in the corner and pulled up a chair next to her as she was starting to type on the computer.

“I’ll set you up with a user name and let you create a password. Don’t lose it or you’ll be locked out of the system. I’ll go over all the programs that I use and show you how to access all the files. You’ll need to keep updating the data twice a day so that corporate will have the most current figures. You’ll also...” her words suddenly faded away as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I didn’t want to be rude and look at it while she was talking, but two minutes later it buzzed again and I needed to see if it was Alice texting me. I was very worried about her and I had a flashback of the night of the crash when I kept calling and texting her but she didn’t respond. I didn’t know what I’d do if I lost her again. Once was bad enough, twice would be the end of me. Slowly I took out my phone and checked the message, just to see if it was Alice. It wasn’t.

>>@ur apt but she not here<< Madison’s text seemed to scream at me. It was already 9:15 and she was supposed to be there at 8. I was getting more anxious now.

>>ok<< I texted back.

“Am I keeping you from something?” Christine hissed with a sour expression. I knew that pregnant women were moody and hormonal, but this is ridicules!

“No, sorry,” I mumbled and put my phone away as she began to go through all the different files and explain what each one was for.

Some needed to be updated more often than others, but all required something entered every day. After that, she began to go over the files that everyone submitted to her and explained how to sort and enter the information. I never knew what happened to the files I gave her every day, but now I did. My phone buzzed again and I resisted the urge to look. When it buzzed again, I looked.

>>im leaving<< Madison’s message was boldly displayed.

>>y?<<

>>she not here tired of waiting<< I looked at the time and realized it was 9:40. SHIT! This is bad, really bad.

“Nick, are you paying attention?” I quickly put my phone back inside of my pocket.

“Yea, sorry.”

“If you need to make a call, by all means please do, I don’t mind waiting for you!” Her tone was very sarcastic and condescending. I can’t wait for her to be gone!

“Sorry, please continue.” Her piercing stare bothered me until she turned her attention back to the screen.

“This column is where you will enter the sales figures and make sure you update the inventory column to keep it straight. The program is supposed to do that for you, but it’s not always accurate so you need to monitor it every day or it will mess up the ordering system...” Her monotone voice droned on for what seemed like hours but the entire time I was thinking about Alice. Where’s Alice?

My phone buzzed again and I made the excuse that I needed to use the restroom. I figured that she’d get pissed at me if I looked at my phone again while she was trying to train me for her job. This was something that I had dreamed about for months, but right now, Alice was more important that this job. I waited until I shut and locked the stall door before, I took out my phone. It was a message from Alice.

>>Uncle Nick?<< Those two words were very ominous and I immediately thought the worse. I called her.

“Hello?” She answered.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?

“I’m at your apartment,” she replied and my camera chime sounded as she opened the door. It was almost 10 o’clock and she was two hours late!

“Where have you been? You were supposed to be there at 8!”

“I know, I’m sorry, but Kevin and Devin wouldn’t let me leave.” I had my suspicions as to why, but I wanted her to say it.

“Because they wanted to have sex with me.” I KNEW IT!

“You mean they wanted to fuck you?” I wanted her to start using dirty language.

“Yea.”

“Then say it.”

“They wanted to fuck me.” I smiled at how easy it was for her to say it now. She struggled with it in the past.

“Well, they do have pussy priority you know. They stand the best chance to get you pregnant so you need to spread you legs for them anytime they want pussy, understand?”

“I know.”

“So, they fucked you for two hours?”

“No, Kevin did it first while Devin talked to mom in the kitchen and then they switched.”

“Smart thinking.” My heart was pounding just from listening to her explain how her older brothers took turns fucking her.

“What time did you leave?”

“After 8. Like 8:15.” Now I was confused.

“It doesn’t take two hours to walk to my apartment from your house. Where did you go?”

“I was on my way and when I went around the corner, there were some men fixing the street near my house. One of them whistled at me and waved for me to go to him.”

“Did you?”

“Yea. He said that I was very pretty and wanted my phone number.”

“Did you give it to him?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Then what happened?”

“I remembered what you said about how there are thousands of guys all around that would want to fuck me so I asked him.”

“Asked him what?”

“If he wanted to have sex with me.” I gasped sharply through my nose and my cock throbbed even harder, if that was even possible. My mouth was dry and I was taking deep breaths as if I had just run a mile.

“Did he?”

“Yea. There was a white van that he took me to and we got inside and he starting kissing me and touching me all over.”

“What did you do?”

“I touched him too. His dick was really hard and he grunted when I squeezed it.” I knew the feeling.

“What did he look like?”

“He was really tall and his hair was in a lot of little ponytails.”

“Ponytails? You mean dreads?”

“Yea, that’s what they’re called!”

“Was he black?”

“Yes.” I gasped again. Alice had a weakness for big black cocks and apparently so did she!

“So, you fucked in the back of the work van?”

“Yes. He said he had to hurry because he was supposed to be working and could get in trouble if we got caught, so he did it really fast.”

“Did he cum inside of you?”

“Yes.” A droplet of precum seeped out of the tip of my erection upon hearing that.

“Then what happened?”

“He got dressed and I started to get dressed too because I thought we were done, but when he opened the door, another man was waiting outside and wanted to have sex with me too!” I was having trouble breathing from excitement.

“Did you?” I asked with a raspy voice.

“Yes, but he used a condom.” She sounded disappointed, but I was just happy to hear that she got fucked again.

“After he took it out of me, I pulled it off and drank the cum inside.”

“That’s a good girl.” My voice was strained and hardly audible.

“He was still putting his pants on when someone opened the door and another man got inside with us.”

“So, three men fucked you before you went to my apartment?”

“No.”

“He didn’t fuck you?”

“No, he did, but it wasn’t just three. There was more.” My chest was aching from my heart pounding so hard inside.

“How ... how many men fucked you?” My mouth was so dry that my tongue kept sticking to the roof of my mouth.

“I think there was eight.”

EIGHT?!?” No wonder she was so late!

“Is that okay?” Just thinking about her spreading her legs for eight strangers, construction workers at that, was making my head spin.

“Sweetie, it’s MORE than okay! You did EXACTLY what you needed to do! Remember, you’re trying to get pregnant and they only way that will happen is if you get fucked and fucked often!”

“I think I might be pregnant now. They came a lot inside of me.”

“They all came inside of you?”

“No, three of them wore condoms and one wanted to cum inside of my mouth.”

“But you drank the cum from the condoms, right?”

“Yes.” This was incredible, absolutely incredible!

“You did very good, sweetie, but the day is just getting started. I’ll call Madison and tell her that you’re at the apartment and ready to get fucked.”

“Should I clean up first? I have a lot of their stuff inside of me.”

“Just wipe it off and keep whatever is inside of you in there to give the sperm a chance to find an egg.”

“Okay.”

My hands were shaking and my cock was pressed firmly against my stomach. I wanted so badly to drive home and plow my dick into that sodden mess of a cum hole between her legs, but I knew that I couldn’t. I had a job to do and so did she. There will be plenty of chances to fuck her pussy full of cum in the days ahead and the thrill of waiting and watching as others fucked her before me would only serve to enhance my excitement.

“I need to go now, sweetie, so you do your best to take as many dicks as you can. You need lots of cum if you’re going to get pregnant before Madison and Makayla, so make the guys cum fast so Madison can call more men for you.”

“Okay, Uncle Nick.”

“Sweetie, just call me Nick when it’s just us.”

“Okay.”

I ended the call and quickly called Madison. She could be a little bitch and I hoped that she wasn’t too pissed off about having to wait so long earlier. If she decided not to go through with this, Alice will be alone in the apartment until I got home and that was unacceptable. She needed dick and lots of it! She didn’t answer until the fourth ring.

“Yea?”

“Where are you?”

“Makayla’s. Why?”

“Alice is at my apartment waiting for you.”

“Who?” I sighed.

“Lacie.”

“Oh. Where was she?”

“Getting fucked.” She didn’t respond.

“I’ll have to call those guys back and tell them to meet me there,” she finally spoke without addressing my comment.

“Do what you have to do, she’s yours until five o’clock. After that, she’s mine.”

“Yea, whatever,” she mumbled and the phone went silent.

If I didn’t need her, I’d love to give her a piece of my mind. Her parents didn’t raise her right and that smart mouth and shitty attitude isn’t going to get her far in this world. Hopefully she’ll realize that before it’s too late to change. She’s been a bully her entire life so I doubt she has the motivation to change.


One of the perks of being the department manager is that I have my own bathroom inside of my office. There’s also a separate water cooler from the rest of the department just outside of my new door, which made it very convenient. When I opened the restroom door, Christine was standing there with her hands on her hips looking like an angry Catholic school teacher.

“What took so long?!?” She snapped and rushed past me to get inside.

Judging by the slight dance she was doing the baby must be pressing on her bladder and she really needed to pee. I smiled as she slammed the door shut and I heard the lock latch. I realized that I had forgotten to lock it and thankfully she didn’t open the door or she might have heard my conversations. I took out my phone and watched as Alice positioned herself on the air mattress with a pillow from the sofa under her ass to elevate her hips.

“That won’t do any good,” I whispered with a mischievous grin.

“Next time, PLEASE don’t take so long or offer for me to go before you, I almost couldn’t hold it!” She retorted with a sour expression on her face.

“Sorry, I wasn’t thinking.”

“Yea, I know,” she bantered and brushed past me and marched to her desk.

“Christine, can we talk?” I asked as I moved closer to join her.

“What about?”

“I think we started off on the wrong foot and I want to set the record straight.”

“Just do you job and you won’t have anything to worry about,” she grumbled and swiveled her chair around to face the monitor. I sat in the chair beside her and leaned closer as if I was interested in what she was saying.

“Okay, sorry,” I mumbled with a smile and actually tried to pay attention, but my phone kept vibrating that the cameras were detecting motion.

I really wanted to look to see what was going on, but I knew that if I did, Christine would have something to say about it and I didn’t need her to go running to Bob about me. I’ve worked too hard to get where I was and now was not the time to screw things up. I was more than capable of running the department and in time I would do a better job that her, but for now, she was still my boss and I needed to stay on her good side.

It seemed as if my phone was having spasms as it kept buzzing and vibrating every few seconds as motion from different cameras activated the recording. She was babbling on about something but all I could think about was looking at what was going on inside of my apartment. It had been half an hour since I spoke to Madison and I figured that she was there with Makayla and probably her first paying customer. Against my better judgement I discretely took out my phone and used my body to block her view of it. My eyes widened when I saw what was on the screen.

The main camera was displayed, the one on the bookshelf, and I watched the ass of a gray-haired man bouncing up and down between her widely spread legs. They didn’t waste any time getting her first fuck of the day and his slender, hairless legs flapped back and forth as if they were featherless wings. He supported his torso above her on extended arms to see her beautiful face, which I was unable to see from the angle. My cock surged to hardness during the few seconds I watched, but I knew I couldn’t watch for long.

To my disappointment, I clicked on the button to turn off the screen and shoved it back inside of my pocket. I’d have to watch the recording later at home and in private as I didn’t want to take a chance of Christine seeing it or asking about it. I tried to listen to her sermon, which is what it felt like, for the next twenty minutes. Thankfully she needed to go to the restroom again and I took out my phone.

The slender old man was no longer there and instead a heavy-set Mexican guy was now on top of her pounding away as if he was drilling for oil with his dick. He was very hairy and I could see all the hair between the crack of his ass even as far as the camera was away and as small as the screen was. I couldn’t see his face, but I somehow knew that he had a full beard but I couldn’t see from behind. The toilet flushed and I quickly turned off my screen and shoved it back into my pocket.

“What do you say we take a little break?” She asked as she emerged from the restroom and went over to a lunch bag she had brought. I looked at my watch and frowned as it was only 11:20. It seemed much later.

“I’m getting water,” I mumbled and rushed out of the office to the water cooler across the hall.

Hardly anyone used it as it was too far from the main floor so I knew that I’d have some privacy. After a quick glance to make sure there was no one around, I took out my phone and quickly activated the screen to see what was happening. The Mexican was gone and in his place was a skinny black guy. His long legs were outstretched and I chuckled as it appeared as if he was doing pushups between her legs. His dark skin shimmered in the overhead light as if he was made of diamonds.

I resisted the impulse to squeeze my dick as anyone could have passed by at the hallway junction and see me, or Christine could open the door or look through the blinds blocking her view of me. My cock really hurt and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to make it through the day! It had been almost twelve hours since I last fucked her and the thoughts of her fucking a group of construction workers and then three different men who PAID for sex with her, was just too much to take!

The black guy stopped moving and I watched as his ass cheeks clenched then relaxed in a series of motions before he collapsed on top of her. A minute later he rolled over and I got a glimpse of his long black cock for the first time. It appeared to be about a normal thickness, but it was long enough that the head reached around the side of his left leg. That long pole must have reach really deep inside of her!

The black guy looked to be in his early twenties and I watched as he stood and began to get dressed while Alice reached for the towel on the floor beside her. She was using one of my good dish towels, but I couldn’t be mad at her. I just wouldn’t be able to use it again but I’ll give it to her to use to wipe the seeping cum out of her rapidly expanding fuck hole. I would forgive her for using it as it was for a good cause.

He walked out of the frame and I changed to another camera to watch as he left the apartment as if nothing even happened. Hardly two minutes later MaKayla went to the door to open it and a rather large and porty man entered. His stomach was round like a beach ball and his brown slacks looked as if they had been made of some ugly curtains. Madison went to him and held her hand out and within seconds he had his wallet in his nubby fat fingers to fish out some money.

“Okay, we can continue,” Christine opened the door to call to me and I nearly dropped my phone from shock. Thankfully she didn’t see what I was doing and as usual, I turned off the screen, stuffed it into my pocket and followed her inside with the hope that she didn’t notice my erection.

Whatever she tried to explain over the next several minutes went in one ear and out the other. I couldn’t concentrate and all I could think about was Alice and her succession of lovers pounding the shit out of her pussy. She really wanted to get pregnant and would allow any man, any size, any age to fuck her and cum inside of her. That was the only way she would get pregnant and she was more than willing to do it. My phone continued to vibrate, but I ignored it for good reason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.