14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I hated that it was raining so much as it would keep too many people inside. This was my first weekend of having her exclusively to myself, and I really wanted to make the most of it, but I guess it will have to wait. I’d still take her around to get fucked, but it wouldn’t be nearly enough, not for what we wanted. We would just have to make the best of it.

“How much cum does it take for me to get pregnant?” She asked as I merged onto the freeway. I turned to smile at her.

“It just takes one sperm, but it has to be the right one and at the right time. Too soon or too late and you’ll miss your chance. You only make one egg per month so if you’re really trying to get knocked up, you need to keep the cum flowing constantly,” I winked and she smiled.

“Where are we going?”

“To the mall. I want to get you some decent slut clothes and I’m hoping to find a shit-load of guys there for you to fuck.”

“AT THE MALL?!?” She seemed shocked by that notion and I chuckled.

“You used to fuck all the time at the mall. I’ll show you a few places where you used to take guys.”

“I don’t remember ever fucking at the mall,” she mumbled softly. She was still having problems with her repressed memories.

“You did. In fact, the night that I lost you, you went to the mall for a new pair of shoes and fucked the salesman in the storeroom. You came home with a pair of four-inch-high stilettos and a sequin dress from Macy’s that didn’t cost you a dime! You did have two fresh loads of cum in you though,” I winked and she stared at me with a blank expression. It was as if she didn’t remember doing that!

The parking lot was mostly empty, which was a double-edge sword. It allowed me to park closer to the building, but it also meant that there wouldn’t be very many people there. Very many men. The rain had stopped again and I debated on bringing the umbrella but decided against it as I didn’t want to have to carry it. We entered the building near JC Penny’s as I wanted to check out their coats and jackets. Immediately I spotted the one I wanted.

“Do you like this?” I asked pulling it from the rack and holding it up for her to see. Alice had one similar to it and she loved it. I could tell by her wrinkled nose that she didn’t care for it.

“It’s rabbit fur,” I added with a smile. The brown and white jacket wasn’t something that a teenager would wear, but I knew that she’d grow to like it.

“Here, try it on,” I suggested and removed it from the hanger.

As soon as it was on her, I knew it was perfect. It was just long enough to reach about two inches below her ass and had a zipper in the front. The collar had longer white hair as did the cuffs of the sleeves, but the rest of it had shorter hair. This was perfect and I was going to buy it for her whether she wanted it or not!

A few minutes later we were in line to pay for it and I didn’t mind shelling out the $129 as it was for a good cause and reminded me so much of Alice. Next, we went to the shoe store to get her a pair of wedge shoes to add height, and then we went to the make up counter at Macy’s where I had them apply some makeup and kept urging them to ‘apply more’. Once finished, she looked really sexy and I wanted to ravage her right there!

“Hungry?” I asked as we walked toward the restroom at Macy’s.

“Yea, a little.” I knelt down and looked into her crotch.

“What about you, are you hungry?” I asked from a few inches away. That made her giggle as I was talking to her pussy as if I expected it to answer.

“Go into the restroom, take off all your clothes and come out wearing only the jacket. Put your shirt and pants in the bag.”

“Wait ... what?!?”

“You heard me. You’re going to walk around the mall naked underneath the jacket.” She had a blank expression on her face.

“It will be easier to fuck if you don’t have to keep taking off your pants and it will make you feel a lot sexier with nothing under the jacket. You used to do it all the time, remember?” Slowly she shook her head.

“Well, you did, and it turned you on like nothing before, so go change in the restroom, unless you want to do it here,” I urged and watched as she stared at the couple walking toward us. Swallowing hard, she took the bag and disappeared into the women’s restroom while I waited for her in the hallway.

Not long after she went inside, I noticed a burly looking guy heading down the hallway and passed me on his way to the men’s restroom. We nodded a silent greeting to one another as he walked past me and I got a sudden idea for Alice. I watched his back until he disappeared into the doorway and returned my attention to the women’s restroom just as she returned wearing the jacket and holding the plastic bag with her other clothes inside. She looked so fucking sexy that I wanted to fuck her right there, but knew I’d have to wait.

The man that had gone into the restroom earlier came out and waited for his girlfriend to come out and they left together. I hadn’t seen anyone else enter the men’s restroom and knew the ballcap-wearing redneck was now alone in the restroom. This was the perfect time for her to go inside.

“You look good enough to eat,” I smiled at her and she giggled.

“Where are we going?”

“I’m waiting here, you’re going into the men’s restroom.”

“Huh?” I smirked at her.

“There’s a guy in there and I’m sure you could get him to fuck you,” I said and unzipped the jacket halfway and fluffed up the sides to expose what little cleavage she had.

“IN THE MEN’S RESTROOM!?!” I chuckled at her response. She had spent almost as much time in a men’s restroom as a woman’s restroom in the past but I wasn’t surprised by her response. I nodded and nudged her toward the men’s restroom.

Sluggishly she walked the few steps to the entrance of the men’s room and turned one last time to look at me to confirm that it was what I wanted. I nodded my approval and she disappeared inside and I felt my heart began to race. Soon I will have my Alice back and I’ll make sure she’s even a bigger slut than before!

After two minutes she hadn’t come out and neither did the man in there so I went to check on her. It’s hard to gauge someone’s reaction and there was no telling if that guy was a crazy or not and I felt it best to make sure she’s okay. Silently I entered the empty room and my attention was immediately drawn to the last stall. The barriers were just high enough to for me to see the large boot partially under the next stall and from the heavy breathing, grunting and sounds of flesh hitting flesh, I knew she was in there with him.

I crept closer, careful not to make any noises and entered the stall adjacent to the one they were in. Lowering the lid on the toilet, I stood on it and unhurriedly looked over the top of the wall. I wanted to make sure she was okay, but I also wanted to watch them fuck. I wasn’t disappointed as they slowly came into view.

The guy wasn’t exactly fat, but he was a very large man with huge hands, which were firmly squeezing Alice’s hips. He had on a ball cap, which was now turned around so that he could see her ass as he fucked her. His pants were around his knees and his legs were parted as wide as they would go with the room he had.

Alice was standing upright with her legs on either side of the toilet bowl and her arms were folded on the top of the tank. Her head was turned toward me with her face smashed against the back wall. He was pounding into her backside with the force and anger of a lumberjack and wheezed loudly as his dick sawed back and forth inside of her. He had the look but not the size of Larry the Cable Guy and had to wonder if maybe that was his true profession.

“Is it okay to cum inside of you?” He gasped as his thrusts became slower and intermittent.

“Yes...” she calmly grunted her reply.

Immediately he began to speed his lunges for several seconds and then his hips came to nearly a complete stop while he growled like a wounded bear. I had a bird’s eye view of him ejaculating inside of her and she began to wiggle her hips from side to side as if to stimulate him more. I knew that she wanted every drop of his cum and would milk him for everything he had, just as she did in the past.

As soon as he came, he backed away from her and his thick slab of meat flopped out of her like the arm of a broken crane. It wasn’t exceptionally long, just over seven inches, but it had a nice thickness that I knew Alice would enjoy. The last glob of semen dripped off of the tip as he reached for his worn jeans to pull them up. He was moving much faster than necessary and I figured that he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible before someone came in and caught him with an underage girl.

“Uh, thanks,” he muttered and hurriedly unlocked the door.

Five seconds later he was out of the restroom and forever gone. Who he was didn’t matter as it was his cock and cum that was needed. I stepped off of the toilet lid and moved to the next stall just as Alice was wiping the excessive cum leaking out of her with a wad of toilet paper. He must have had a huge load as it filled the tissue and leaked out over her hand.

“That was hot!” I growled with a giant smile. She lifted the lid and dropped the soiled paper into the toilet and flushed.

“You saw us?” She asked looking at me and I nodded.

“From up there,” I answered and pointed to the top of the divider. I stepped into the stall with her and closed the door behind me.

“I wanted to wait until we were back at the apartment, but I don’t think I can wait that long!” I growled and turned her away from me and pushed on the middle of her back.

She knew what I wanted and assumed the position she had been in when Larry fucked her and I quickly unfastened my pants and dropped them to the floor. My cock was so full that it appeared as if it would rip through the skin at any moment. Watching Alice in action again warmed my heart and I couldn’t wait to see what other adventures we would go on.

There was a slight bob to my dick that matched every beat of my heart. I flipped the lower part of the jacket onto her back and smiled at the glob of fresh cum suspended between her legs like a melting white icicle. Using the head of my dick, I gathered the slimy goo on the tip and pushed it back inside of her. We moaned as one as I forced myself as far inside of her as I could. She felt hot and sloppy inside and I could feel the liquids wetting my balls as I began to move back and forth inside of her.

Someone entered the room and I could hear them clear their throat and spit as the sound of him peeing into the urinal echoed inside of the quiet place. His presence didn’t deter me as I was too aroused to care about someone else being there and began to slam hard into her backside. My impact caused the soupiness of her hole to sound like fresh meat striking a marble counter and warm juices were spraying from her like a broken sprinkler.

We were both grunting and moaning and she had to hold onto the wall to keep her head from getting crushed by my fierce thrusts. I had been on edge since Cal and it was as if I couldn’t control myself as I literally attempted to crawl inside of her pussy. If it hadn’t been for my balls stopping me, I think I just might have made it!

My fingers dug into her hips as I pushed and pulled her body aggressively in tandem to my powerful drives. It wasn’t going to take long for me to cum, but I wanted to savor the sensation for as long as I could. It couldn’t have been more that three or four minutes since I entered her that I felt the uncontrollable urge to ejaculate. I fought it but lost the battle less than a minute later and heard myself release a deep, garbled groan that didn’t sound human.

I couldn’t stop cumming as my cock wildly jerked within the tight confines of her fleshy warmth and my legs were shaking so badly that I had to hold onto the walls on either side of me for support. My knees buckled and I moaned one final time as I emptied myself into her. It was an amazing climax and my skin was covered with goosebumps from the sensation. After taking a few deep breaths, I backed away from her and gasped when my cock finally slipped out.

“Is that your girl?” I heard a voice behind me and turned to see an older man, well-dressed man standing behind me with wide eyes.

I hadn’t locked the stall door and I guess he came to investigate the noises we were making. My heart was still pounding from the intense workout, but also from fear of getting caught by this man. For all I knew he could be an undercover cop or the manager of the mall! A hundred things ran through my mind and all I could do was reach for my pants to pull them up. When I stoop upright, I noticed the large bulge in the front of his slack and felt a little better about him being there.

“Uh, no, she’s not my girl,” I said looking at Alice with a smile.

“Who is she?”

“I don’t know, she was in here when I came to take a piss,” I answered and pushed my way past the man as if I was going to leave.

When I reached the doorway, I looked back and saw him staring into the stall as if he was examining a new species of insects. I took two steps into the hallway and stopped, not wanting to abandon her, but I also wanted the guy to think that I had left. I counted to ten and looked back into the room and saw that he was no longer there. With a smile I slowly went in and returned to the second to last stall, hoping that he wouldn’t know I was there.

“Your mouth feels nice,” he said and I carefully climbed back onto the toilet lid, and cautiously held onto the back wall to avoid making any sounds.

“Mmmmm, that’s good, honey,” he moaned and I slowly looked over the top of the partition and the next stall gradually came into view.

I could see the top of his thinning gray hair first and felt relieved that he was looking down, watching as she sucked his dick. His dick was above average so it should be enough to satisfy her for now. I smiled as I watched her steadily working on him. Her right hand moved back and forth over part of the shaft, her left hand caressed his balls and her mouth sucked everything else. His left hand was behind her head while his right hand held his dress shirt to his chest so that he would see her blowing him. It also allowed me to watch as well.

“Is it okay if I fuck you?” He asked and I suppressed the urge to laugh. Asking Alice that question is like asking a fat man if he wanted a free buffet!

She mumbled something that I couldn’t understand as his cock was still inside of her mouth when she answered but I knew what her answer was as she stood, turned her ass toward him and leaned onto the toilet tank just as she had done with Larry and myself. The older man stepped closer and guided his erection just below the crack of her ass. She jumped slightly when he entered her and pressed her hands against the wall in preparation of his pending thrusts.

She didn’t have to wait long as he was over stimulated by watching me fucking her and the awesome blowjob she had just given him. He was very excited as demonstrated by his quick and aggressive lunges and she moved her feet a little wider in order to make it more comfortable. Her waist was red from where Larry and I griped her and the latest stranger was holding her in the exact same places.

Even after all the fucking she did last night and this morning, she seemed refreshed and rearing to go as her body swayed back and forth in timing to his drives. Her eyes were shut, her back was arched and she pushed back against him with each of his forward thrusts. He reached his right hand around under her jacket and grabbed her tit without missing a beat. My cock was throbbing back to life and I squeezed it to lessen the pressure but it didn’t help.

“You’re a nasty little girl, aren’t you?” He asked rhetorically while he manhandled her right tit. His lunges became harder and faster and I gasped softly when he grabbed the back of her head to hold her still as he pounded his thighs into her ass.

“Your daddy must fuck you to be like this when you’re so young!” He added with labored breath.

“I don’t want to cum inside of you, so turn around and let me cum inside of your mouth!” He demanded and abruptly pulled his cock out of her.

Without hesitation, she spun around, sat on the closed toilet seat, and reached for his swollen cock. He had been squeezing just behind the head to prevent his climax and as soon he removed his hand, the first volley of cum fired out of the tip like a bullet and deflected off of the side of her cheek. Her mouth was already over the head as he continued to cum and filled her mouth with his semen.

I could hear her gulping the cum until there was no more remaining inside of her mouth and she made one final attempt to get the last few drops by squeezing the base and dragging her hand along the shaft until it reached the head. A large white glob suddenly appeared and she leaned forward to slurp it off and smacked her lips once she was finished. My cock surged to full hardness once again! The man just stared at her in disbelief.

“How old are you?” He asked while pulling up his pants.

“Fourteen,” she casually answered and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“FOURTEEN?!?” He bellowed so loudly that it startled me. She seemed confused by his outburst.

“My freakin’ car is older than you are!” He added and I ducked back into my stall to prevent him from noticing me.

“So,” I heard her reply and then there was silence for nearly a minute.

“I, uh, need to go,” he softly spoke.

I heard the stall door bang against the wall and saw his shadow quickly pass in front of my stall. He must have realized that she was underage and he just fucked her. I looked over the partition and smiled as I watched her wiping her cum hole with toilet paper to clean away the dripping slime. She already had several loads of cum pumped inside of her and it was still early!

“Did you like his dick?” I asked. She must have been startled by my overhead question as she jumped and quickly looked up at me with a surprised expression.

“You scared me!” She groaned then dropped the soiled paper into the toilet and flushed it.

“Let’s go to the food court, I’m sure there will be plenty of things for both of your mouths to eat!”

I stepped down and opened my door to go to her and saw a tall black man with a Macy’s name tag pinned to his dress shirt. He looked to be a little older than me, was several inches taller and was in very good shape. I knew how much Alice loved big black cock and decided to throw caution into the wind and see what would happen. He unzipped his pants while walking toward the urinal.

“Hey,” I called to him and he turned to look at me but kept on his path to the urinal.

“I think you’ll like this toilet better,” I smiled and he glared at me from the side as he started to urinate.

I could see the thick stream of yellow pee jetting into the porcelain like a liquid number 2 pencil. He was turned too much to the side for me to see his dick but based on how thick the stream of pee was, it had to be thick. Alice heard me talking to someone and remained inside of the stall too afraid of being discovered in the men’s restroom to make her presence known. My heart was pounding as I watched the guy shake off his dick and rezip his pants. I glanced at Alice with a smile and winked at her.

“I’m serious, you should come check out this toilet, you’re going to enjoy it,” I jabbed with a beaming smile. His brows furrowed with uncertainty but he did seem curious.

Cautiously he walked toward me, staring at me as he approached for any sign of deception. I’m sure that he hadn’t been approached too many times in the restroom by another guy like this and he wasn’t sure what to expect. He walked closer and I stepped backward and reached into the stall to hold the door open.

Alice was sitting on the lid, slumped against the tank with her legs on either side of the bowl and her jacket was fully unzipped to expose her nakedness. I don’t think I could have placed her any differently as she looked slutty and tempting, just as she should be. He continued to look at me until he reached the opened stall and turned to see inside.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?” He gasped with a deep, baritone voice.

“That’s exactly right,” I replied with a smirk. He stared at her for a moment before he returned his attention to me.

“What’s going on?”

“What does it look like? She wants to get fucked.” He looked back at her and I smiled when he unconsciously licked his lips. I knew that his focus was between her legs and the sloppy mess slowly dripping out of her.

“Is this a joke?” I chuckled at his question.

“Does it look like a joke?” He didn’t move for a moment and he was wasting time just staring at her.

“You want to fuck her or not?” Slowly he turned to face me and then quickly looked back at her.

“I don’t got a condom,” he finally sighed as if that was a deal breaker.

“You don’t need one, she’s on the pill so don’t worry about it. You can nut inside of her all you want.” Again, he looked at me.

“You her daddy?” He asked with apprehension. I laughed.

“Naw, man, my daughter would never be this slutty. She’s just some slut I picked up and she wanted me to find guys to fuck her.”

“For real?” I nodded with a smile.

The sound of someone coming into the restroom startled both of us and we turned to see the older man walking toward the closest urinal whistling some song I didn’t recognize. He also wore a Macy’s name tag but he was much older. His white hair was curly, he had a thick white mustache and wore thick-rim glasses. He noticed the two of us standing near the stall but seemed to ignore us as he went about his business.

I was afraid that the black guy would chicken out and leave, too worried about someone walking in on him, but he didn’t leave so that was promising. The intruder finished, washed his hands, and then left without giving us another glance. The man continued to stare at Alice and I could tell that she was getting antsy about him just standing there gawking at her.

“Go on, man, her pussy’s good, trust me,” I urged and he sighed deeply before finally stepping into the stall with her.

I swallowed hard as he unfastened his slacks and allowed them to drop to the floor. His dress shirt was too long for me to see his ass and the anticipation was killing me. It felt as if my heart was going to explode as he dropped to his knees between her legs and moved closer. I watched as his right arm moved back and forth as if he was wetting the tip of his dick with whatever was leaking out of her and then he pushed his hips forward. He grunted, she gasped, and I sighed.

It was exciting to watch him fucking her, but all I could see was he back and legs. I wanted to see more, I needed to see more and I rushed to the stall next to them and climbed back onto the toilet seat to better my advantage point. Her neck was bent against the tank and he had her legs pushed back with her knees on either side of her ears. She was literally folded in half while he sawed his dick in and out of her. Unfortunately, his shirt and tie were blocking my view and all I could see were hints of his dick as he withdrew from her.

He was definitely inside of her as the sloppy noises, garbled sounds, and movement left no doubt. She held onto his forearms as he slammed his body against hers over and over and I smiled when she looked up and me with an expression of happiness. The smile on her face removed any doubt that she wasn’t enjoying this and I felt the front of my pants getting wet from precum. I wanted to fuck her again after him, but there would be time for that.

I heard footsteps echoing inside of the restroom as someone else came in, but I was too engrossed in watching this large black man fucking Alice to care who it was. Apparently, he was also too occupied too and continued to pound into her with wild abandonment. Perhaps he didn’t hear the newest guy, or maybe he was too close to cumming to stop as he didn’t even slow down no matter how much noise they made.

“SHIT ... SHIT ... SHIT!” He bellowed and his voice resonated inside of the quiet room.

The guy was washing his hands and looked into the mirror toward the last stall and we made eye contact over the partition. I was still standing on the toilet and had a clear view of him and for about a full minute, neither of us looked away. Finally, he shut the water off, reached for a paper towel, and left without saying or doing anything. I watched until he was gone and returned my attention to Alice and her latest lover.

To my disappointment he was finished and was already tucking his dress shirt into his pants. He was now standing and dressed as if it was no big deal of what had just happened. Once dressed, he brushed off his knees, adjusted his tie and left the stall without saying another word to either of us. He noticed me watching before he left but didn’t respond. I looked back at Alice and smiled as her hand was covering her pussy in a vain attempt to ebb the flow of juices.

“Looks like you might have a black baby,” I growled from a few feet above her with a smile and she returned the smile. She sat up and grabbed several sheets of toilet paper from the roll and pressed it between her legs.

“Did you enjoy his black cock?”

“He was pretty big, but not as big as Mr. Cal.” I smiled.

“There aren’t many dicks that big, sweetie,” I winked at her with a smirk.

Her legs were shaking as she stood, probably from having them shoved against her chest and she held onto the barrier wall until they became more stable. Now that she was upright, gravity pulled more of the juices out of her and she had to reach for more toilet paper as it began the slow trickle down both inner thighs. From now on that will be a common occurrence.

“Do you want to keep going?” I was concerned that maybe the last guy had overdone it as he was really big and had a lot of power behind his thrusts. I felt better when she nodded.

“Then let’s go get you some dick at the food court,” I groaned and reached over to re-zip her jacket. I didn’t want to bring too much attention to her lack of clothes as we walked across the mall.

I allowed her to walk a few steps ahead of me so that I could see the reactions of people as she walked along the corridor. There was a certain sway to her step and I wasn’t sure if it was by design or from soreness, but it didn’t really matter as she was getting the attention that I was looking for. Occasionally I’d step over a wet spot on the floor as she continued to drip liquids out of her along the way.

I wasn’t sure if it was still raining or not, but the food court wasn’t as busy as I had hoped. Only about half of the tables were occupied and most of the patrons were mall employees based on their attire or identifying name tags. A lot of them were paired off as they took their lunch with a coworker and were busy chatting away like school kids.

I scanned the room looking for potential prey for her and my eyes focused on the gray-haired man sitting alone eating takeout from Panda Express. It was the old man from the restroom earlier and I wondered if he would be interested in fucking a girl young enough to be his granddaughter. I turned to Alice with a smile.

“See anything you want?” I asked and felt my cock surge to hardness once again.

“I think pizza,” she answered and pointed toward the pizza place. That wasn’t what I was talking about. I swallowed hard.

“What about your pussy? See anything it wants?” I asked with a wink and she giggled.

“Do you see that hallway just past Hot Dog on a Stick?” I asked and motioned with my chin toward the gap in the tables. She nodded and looked at me.

“The restrooms are down that hallway and just past the men’s room, there’s a small cubby hole with a door that’s for equipment storage.” She made a frowning face.

“How do you know that?”

“You told me. You used to fuck a lot of guys in that little area.”

“I did?” She was still in denial.

“Yea, so why don’t you go over and talk to that old man and see if he’ll fuck a baby into you,” I said with a jerk of my neck toward the cotton-top gentleman. She understood what I wanted and started to walk toward him but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

“You need to make sure he knows what you’re looking for,” I whispered and unzipped her jacket to her navel and pulled open the top to expose the roundness of her developing breasts.

“Now there’s no doubt,” I winked and swatted her ass to hurry her along.

I didn’t wait around and headed toward the pizza place to get a couple of slices and a soda for us. While standing in line, I looked back at them and smiled when I noticed that she was leaning toward him over the table and his eyes were staring into the opening of her jacket. Yea, she had him hook, line, and sinker!

“Sir, are you ready?” I heard someone call and I turned around to see the guy behind the counter staring at me.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and stepped closer to order.

After I paid, I looked back at the table and noticed that they were no longer there. A quick glance around the large room showed them to be no where around. I smiled with the knowledge that she had taken him into the cubbyhole for sex, just as she had done countless times in the past. He had left his tray of food and soda on the table so he must have been very eager to go with her. Why wouldn’t he? She was beautiful, thin, sexy and wanted to fuck. What normal man could resist her?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.