14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I slept until almost 9 o’clock, which I seldom did. I was usually an early riser, but we were up late making love and I awoke up four times after we fell asleep to fuck her again. Her pussy is just too good not to keep fucking. Her body was twisted in an unusual position a as she kept turning in her sleep most of the night. She was on her side with her rounded little butt facing toward me and her knees bent so that the soles of her feet were inches below her ass. I couldn’t see her face as her wild hair covered everything above her shoulders.

Even in the dim light I could see the trail of dried semen running along the round part of her butt and the sheets from her hip to her lower back was a darker shade due to the wetness from her pussy. I was pretty sure there wasn’t any cum left inside of her from anyone else as I must have fucked it all out of her. The only cum left was what I shot inside of her around 6:45 this morning.

I squeezed my erection with anticipation of fucking her again, but first I needed to go take a piss as my bladder was full and I knew it wouldn’t end well if I fucked her like this. Slipping out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom and in the better light, I realized how raw my shaft was. Too much friction and too often left it red and sore, but I was too aroused to worry about it. My dick didn’t even soften much as I urinated and quickly returned to full hardness once I was finished. Shaking off the last few drops, I made my way back to the bedroom and stared down for a moment at my little lover waiting for me.

“Alice,” I whispered and straightened her legs in order to roll her onto her back. She was groggy as she wrestled to open her eyes.

I moved onto the bed, positioned my body over hers, and directed my raging erection toward her hungry opening. With anxious hips, I began to thrust in and out of her with impatience and haste, causing her to softly grunt with every forward impact. I felt her hands on the sides of my waist as her legs opened up to allow me full access to her pussy. This was the fifth time in six hours that we made love but it felt like the very first time!

Our bodies melted together as we seemed to become one. We both wanted sex, but for different reasons, but we were willing to give each other what the other one wanted without hesitancy. Making love to Alice again felt like wearing a comfortable pair of shoes, like we belonged together and something missing in my life was finally present. That part of my life had been gone for far too long, and it filled my heart with joy to have it again.

“This ... might ... be ... the ... load...” I panted between breaths as I drew closer to my orgasm. I could feel her moving beneath me as she began to deliberately thrust her hips into mine, driving my ever closer to my climax.

“SHIT!” I coughed as my cock exploded with force as I filled her hollow cavity once again with my incestuous semen.

I was so deep and there was so much that I could feel it leaking out from the base of my dick and adding more bodily fluids to the sheets below her. All of my pubic hair was affected by multitude of cum that had been stored inside of her for the past 24 hours. Some of it was dried and matted to my skin, but the fresher cum simply wet my entire crotch area down to my balls. Every load had been forced out of her except the very latest.

With exhaustion, I rolled onto my back beside her and smiled when she lifted her ass off of the bed in a futile attempt to fertilize an absent egg. I smiled with knowing that there was no way that she would ever get pregnant, not until the birth control device was either removed, or the protection was depleted, but I would never dare say that to her. It was the driving force behind the rebirth of my soulmate and I would do anything I had to in order to make that transition possible.

“Here, this will help,” I mumbled and moved the pillow I had my head on to force it under her ass.

She lifted her hips a little higher to assist and soon she her lower half was raised higher than her torso. My eyes roamed over her petite frame, with her back arched high and slim hips nestled firmly into the soft, oversized pillow. Her thin legs were stretched outward and her fingers were laced together over her stomach as she patiently waited for gravity to do its magic. My mouth was dry as my eyes soaked in her beauty. Shifting my body, I moved my face closer to her hips so that I could better see the object of my affection.

It looked plump, juice and inviting as it shimmered slightly in the morning light. That pussy has made so many guys happy already, and it’s only the beginning. She still young enough to enjoy decades of sexual excesses, and I will be right there to guide and direct her. Although Alice is inside of her somewhere, she will need help to surface, but once she does the guys had better watch out! With me supervising her sexuality, there will be no stopping what she will become, I was sure of that.

Even from several inches away I could smell the spiciness of her arousal and the effects of the scores of loads she had taken in her unwashed pussy since yesterday. It was exactly what I liked and wanted and now that I had Jack won’t try to interfere, I’ll make sure this is an everyday occurrence until Alice is fully arisen. I moved closer and breathed in a deep lungful of the smell and it caused my head to spin.

A glob of white ooze suddenly emerged and began its slow pace along the reddened crack until it nearly reached her slightly gaped butthole. My heart was pounding with excitement and I could feel myself trembling with anticipation. Moving a little closer, I extended my tongue and felt the warmth of her skin even before I touched it as the tip of my tongue leisurely lapped at the whitish goo until it was gone. Placing my mouth over her sex, I sucked hard to draw out more of the salty nectar and was rewarded with a large dollop of goo and my tongue quickly entered to search for more.

I felt her hand on the back of my head as she pulled my face tighter into her crotch and I moaned softly between her legs. Alice used to do that, but with more aggression as she crushed my head with her thighs as she forced me to eat her soiled hole. I was sure that this Alice would do the same thing, given time, I would make sure of it!

My index finger entered her to encourage more of my fresh semen out of her and into my mouth. Once my cheeks were bulging with it, I moved closer and placed my mouth over hers. One of her hands went behind my head while her mouth sucked on mine as she extracted every drop of semen out of my mouth as possible. By now she knew what I was doing and was eager to get more cum into her body by any means possible. My tongue was a casualty of her enthusiasm as it scraped against her teeth as she sucked it in deeper. I quickly pull away and touched the tip to see if there was blood.

“What’s wrong, Uncle Nick?” She asked when she noticed my concern. I smiled at her.

“Nothing, sweetie, I think you just got a little excited to have my cum and got a little carried away.

“I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” Slowly I shook my head.

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” I answered and leaned forward to kiss her. She didn’t suck as hard, but still pulled my tongue inside of her mouth. Damn, she’s got a set of lungs!

“Uncle Nick...” she gasped when I finally broke our connection. It took a moment to gather myself, but I finally smiled at her.

“Yea?”

“Do you think I’m pregnant now?” I kissed the tip of her nose.

“I’ll tell you what, we’ll go have breakfast, get you a few more loads, and then go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test. That will tell us if you’re pregnant or not,” I answered with a smile.

Her eyes lit up and her mouth parted with a wide smile. I knew that she felt that there was a very good chance of being pregnant with all the cum she’s taken recently, but I already knew what the results would be before I even bought the test. I just needed to go through the motions to keep up the charades and keep her hoping until Alice has surfaced enough to take over. Right now, I’m the one mostly directing her sexuality, but as soon as I can, I’ll turn it all over to Alice.

“I hope I’m pregnant,” she said with a beaming smile and I smiled back.

“I hope so too, sweetie.”


She was really beginning to smell ripe with all the sweat, semen, and normal odors of the human body after a couple of days of intense activities. Her pussy was still a little tender to the touch from all the action its received lately, but I was still able to use the douche bag to clean deep inside of her. She was concerned about me removing the sperm inside, but I assured her that there would be a lot more added throughout the day.

We had just gotten out of the shower where I heard my phone ringing from the other room. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I went to see who was calling me so early on a Saturday morning. I had two missed calls from Jack and wondered what he wanted. Before I could even call him back, my phone chimed that I had a text message. It was Jack.

>>Call me when you get this.

I released a labored sigh and pressed his name to call his phone. It rang twice before he answered.

“Is Lacie with you?” He asked without the usual greeting.

“Yea, why?”

“I need you to bring her home, Jennifer is freaking out and is really worried about her. We had a fight last night about me allowing her to spend the night and all she wants is for Lacie to come home.”

“We have plans, Jack, I told you that. I’ll bring her home tomorrow night.” There was several seconds of uncomfortable silence.

“I know what you said, but ... it’s Jen. She’s very worried.” I smiled.

“Is it really Jen, or is it you’re itching to fuck her again?”

“NICHOLAS!” He gasped loudly over the phone and I chuckled.

“You can come over now and fuck her again, her pussy is wet and ready for you.” He didn’t respond.

“Just bring her home, okay?” He finally said after about twenty seconds.

“Sorry, I can’t. We have plans.”

“Cancel them.”

“Not going to happen.” Another stretch of silence.

“What do you want from me, Nick?”

“Cooperation and noninterference.” I could hear him sigh over the phone.

“Don’t hurt my little girl.”

“I would never dream of it, Jack. I want you to see for yourself what I’ve been talking about. Lacie IS Alice and in time, you’ll see.” There was another pregnant pause.

“If I say you’re right, will you bring her home?” I chuckled again.

“It doesn’t work that way, brother. You used to fuck Alice whenever you wanted to, and you’re going to fuck Lacie the same way.” I could hear him thinking, as he debated on what to say to me.

“I’m going over there to get her now,” he said without responding to what I said.

“You can come over, but we won’t be here, we’re leaving to get breakfast.”

“Nick, please, don’t do this.”

“The only thing I’m doing is liberating someone I love who has been repressed and lonely her entire life!”

“Let me come get her and we’ll forget any of this ever happened.”

“Why would I do that, Jack?”

“Because it’s the right thing to do, you’re her uncle for god’s sake AND her god father!”

“I’m also her fiancé and we were engaged to be married, remember?”

“Cut the shit, Nick! She’s NOT Alice, so stop saying that!”

“You’ll see, dear brother, you’ll see. Listen, I have to go, Alice is itching for more dick and you know how cranky she gets when she doesn’t get what she wants!”

“NICK ... WAIT...”

That was all I heard before I ended the call and shut my phone off. I didn’t want to be inundated with a bunch of calls and texts demanding that I bring her home I wasn’t finished with her, not by a long shot, and I didn’t need him interfering with my plans. It was a quarter to ten and I worked up a huge appetite fucking her throughout the night and I was pretty sure that she was hungry too. I headed for the bedroom as I had seen her go in there while I spoke to Jack.

“Hey sexy,” I smiled when I entered the room.

She was sitting on the bed with a towel wrapped around her chest. It was large enough that she could wear it like a muumuu and it covered all of her important parts. Her hair was still wet and she wasn’t wearing makeup, but god, did she look beautiful! I went and sat next to her, putting my arm around her shoulders. She smelled of shampoo and body wash, much better than before.

“How are you feeling?” She shrugged.

“Are you hungry?” She nodded and I chuckled.

“As much as you want to, you can’t live on semen alone, sweetie,” I smiled and kissed the side of her head.

“I know a place to go have breakfast, you used to love to eat there so we’ll start there.” She had a confused expression.

“Where did I used to like to eat?” I was sure that she didn’t remember me ever being with them when they went out for breakfast. Jennifer usually cooks for them in the morning and I was seldom there when she did.

“You know, the truck stop diner off the interstate. The food’s not the greatest, but it’s pretty busy in the mornings.” Her expression was still one of confusion.

“I don’t remember eating at a diner.” I smiled and kissed her cheek.

“You will once we get there. I have a feeling that you’ll soon start to remember lots of things you’ve forgotten, but it will take time. Now, hurry and get dressed, we need to leave.”

I didn’t tell her that her father had called or that he may be on the way over to get her. I wanted to avoid any drama with him and if he came for her, there surely would be. He’s not one hundred percent behind me on this and I was sure that it would get physical if he tried to take her today. With a little more time and exposing her to things she did in the past, I was sure that Alice would start to remember who she was. I just needed more time.

“Put on the skirt you had on last night, and I’ll look for a shirt for you to wear. After breakfast we’ll go to the store and buy you some new outfits that will attract the attention you’re looking for,” I smiled and she nodded but turned to me with a worried expression on her face.

“Uncle Nick, I can’t wear this, it has cum all over the back of it!” She exclaimed and turned it toward me to see. It looked as if someone had vomited sour milk all over it as it was crusty, dry, and coated most of the back of it. She must have leaked a lot on the way home.

“It’s okay, sweetie, it’s just going to get dirty again from all the cum you’ll get today,” I smiled and pulled my shirt over my head.

My dick was starting to throb back to life but I knew that I couldn’t do anything about it right now just in case Jack was on his way over. If he showed up, he wouldn’t leave without her and I wasn’t about to allow him to take her away from me! She needed to understand who she is so that we can be together again, just like before.

“You can wear this,” I said and tossed one of the shirts I bought at Walmart to her. It wasn’t as revealing as I wanted, but it was tight enough to show off her budding breasts and without a bra, it would certainly attract some attention, especially with a room full of horny truckers.

We were both dressed and out the front door within a few minutes and I couldn’t stop staring at her while we waited for the elevator. I knew what she was capable of, even if she didn’t, and I would do my best to make her understand just what she wanted. The bell chimed just before the doors opened and an older lady carrying a bag of groceries stepped out. I moved aside to give her room and she smiled at my gesture.

I couldn’t stop smiling as we stepped inside and I hugged her into my side. This was going to be a great day; I just knew it! As we started I descent, I could smell the familiar odor of sex emanating from her and briefly wondered if all the cum she’s taken over the past two month was finally coming out of her pours, or if it was the soiled skirt that smelled that way. She didn’t stink while she was wearing the towel, so I figured it was the skirt. The bell chimed and we rushed out into the lobby, nearly running into the couple waiting to get in.

“I’ve got a good feeling about today, Alice,” I said with a smile as I started the car. The widows had been closed and powerful scent of sex lingered heavy as we drove out of the parking lot.

“I hope I’m pregnant,” she mumbled and watched out of the windshield as we drove down the street.

“I hope so too, sweetie, but if you’re not, we’re going to work on it this weekend.” I turned slightly to see her and watched as her head bob in agreement. We drove without talking for a few blocks.

“This diner caters to a lot of truck drivers so there’s a lot of single guys there,” I informed her and patted her exposed thigh.

“Some of them are far from home and they get lonely while out on the road and are looking for some companionship to ease the boredom of not having their wife or girlfriend with them.”

“Why don’t they just bring them?” I smiled and moved my hand to the hem of her short skirt.

“They can’t, so when they see you, they’re going to just love you, just like they used to.” She didn’t reply, but I could see the confused expression on her face.

“This will be a good way for you to hone your seduction skills and get some cum in the process,” I smiled and leaned over to kiss her as we were at a red light.

“You used to love the sleaziness of fucking in the cab of a big rig with random strangers and I’m sure you’ll fall right back into that routine as soon as you get your first trucker dick.”

“What do you mean ‘cab’? Like a taxi?” I chuckled.

“No, the front of a truck is called the ‘cab’ and the big trucks have a small bed behind the seats so they can drive whenever they’re on the road for a long time. They also use it to fuck sexy sluts like you,” I smirked at her and wormed my finger between her legs and into her wetness. Alice was always so wet!

The look on her face as we drove into the dilapidated truck stop was priceless. It’s been around since the 60’s and there hasn’t been many upgrades done since then. The pumps are plentiful and spacious to all for multiple trucks, and there was a restaurant and store in the main building. The food was greasy, the service not the best, and overall, it was dirty, but we weren’t really there for the atmosphere. It was 10:30 on a Saturday morning and the place was very busy, just what I wanted.


“What’ll you have, hun,” the overweight waitress asked as I glanced around from our booth at the crowd. I hadn’t really looked at the menu as I was too distracted by all the single men milling about, many sitting at the counter.

Heads started to turn as soon as we entered, as the outfit that Lacie wore left little to the imagination. One of the guys slapped his table mate on the arm and jerked his head toward us because his back was to us and he hadn’t seen us enter. There was definitely a lot of attention paid on her but I just needed to get the interest turned into action.

“Can I have pancakes?” Alice asked looking at me from over the laminated menu. I was still focused on the men occasionally turning around to steal glances at her.

“Uh, yea, sure, whatever you want.”

“And a Coke?” I looked at the waitress and nodded.

“I’ll have the breakfast plater, eggs over easy and a coffee,” I said before handing her the menu. I hadn’t been in this place since Alice died, but it really hadn’t changed much at all over the years.

The noise had calmed a bit when we first walked in, but now the murmuring and commotion resumed to the same level as when we got there. I continued to glance around and noticed that not as many of the men were looking our way. I guess they figured that she was just a normal teenager out for breakfast with her dad. They had a lot to learn!

“Uncle Nick, that man keeps staring at me,” Lacie leaned across the table to whisper to me. I followed her stare to the table next to our booth. Sure enough, his eyes were boring a hole right through her and I couldn’t help but smile.

“He likes you,” I whispered back and turned to look at the man again.

He was about ten years older than me with receding reddish-brown hair and a full beard that was gray in places. He wore a blue and gray flannel shirt buttoned to the top button but the collar of the white undershirt was visible. He wore faded blue jeans with black boots, and slowly chewed his food while he intensely stared at Lacie.

“Why don’t you give him a peek,” I leaned over to whisper to her and her brows furrowed.

“What do you mean?”

“Your skirt is really short, spread your legs more and let him see your pussy.” I winked at her and smiled when her eyes widened.

“You want a baby, don’t you?” She looked at the older man and then back at me and nodded.

I was watching the man and knew exactly when she flashed him as his eyes dropped to under our table and his mouth dropped open. I could only image the thrill he got seeing such a young and pretty teenager exposing her bare pussy to him right in the middle of a crowded restaurant. He didn’t blink for several seconds as his stare remained under our table.

“Why don’t you go say ‘hi’,” I suggested and smiled at her. Her eyes grew large from surprise.

“Wh ... what do you mean?”

“He likes you and you want cum, I’m sure the two of you can work something out, right?”

“You want me,” she spoke before she realized how loud she was talking and then lowered her voice as she leaned over the table.

“You want me to have sex with him?”

“Is there another way to get pregnant?” She swallowed hard and looked back and forth between the two of us.

“Our food won’t be here for a few more minutes so you’ll have time,” I added and stopped talking when the waitress returned with our utensils, napkins, and water. Neither of us spoke until she left.

“What, um, what do I say?”

“Ask him if he liked what he saw and tell him that he could see more if he wants.” Her mouth dropped open as if expecting to catch a grape or something and she stared across the table for several seconds.

“He could be the one, Lacie, the one to give you a baby.”

She looked back at him and then returned her attention to me. I arched my brow to prod her along and I think the Alice inside of her encouraged her as she slipped out of the hard plastic bench, straightened her skirt, and walked to the man at the next table. I held my breath unsure what would happen as there was a lot of factors to consider. What if he rejected her, or she changed her mind?

With her back to me and her soft voice, I didn’t hear what she said and she was blocking my view of the man so I couldn’t gauge his reaction, but she stood there for a full minute before he pushed his chair away from the table to stand. My heart was pounding fast and hard and I tried not to look at him for fear of scaring him off, but I watched out of the corner of my eye as the two of them started to walk toward the front door. I gasped with excitement as this was really happening!

Our table was at the window and I watched as they crossed the parking lot to one of the semi-trucks parked along the chain-link fence and went to the driver’s side. I couldn’t see them from the hood of the truck, but I watched as the door suddenly opened and I could see Lacie through the windshield as he lifted her into the truck. He quickly followed and the two of them disappeared between the seats. My dick was so hard it hurt and I had to adjust it to give it room to expand.

My eyes never left the dingy white truck as they remained inside for several minutes undisturbed. Was she really going through with it, or was it just wishful thinking? If they weren’t fucking, where was she and why hasn’t she returned? They were too far away to see anything and the fact that they were both still inside was a good sign.

“Here’s your food,” the waitress stated as she dropped the over-sized plate in front of me and did the same where Lacie had been sitting. She left the glass of soda and simply walked away without asking about her. It’s just as well as it was none of her business.

Before we got there I was starving to death as I hadn’t eaten anything since dinner last night, but now I wasn’t very hungry as I kept staring out the window at the vacant big rig. They had been in there for about 10 minutes and I was wondering just how long he was going to take. What was he doing to her in there? I was so antsy that I couldn’t sit still and kept my attention on the truck for a few more minutes before I saw her head pop up from between the seats as she crossed over the driver’s seat to get out. My heart was still hammering inside of my chest and I got a chill watching her strutting across the parking lot toward the building.

My mouth was dry and I swallowed nearly the entire glass of ice water in one gulp as she entered and started to walk toward me. My eyes scanned her from ankles to nose in a frantic search of any tell-tale sign that they had sex. Her face was red and she was damp with perspiration, so something definitely happened in there! She sat across from me and reached for her soda as if nothing had happened. Movement outside caught my attention and I noticed the white truck was driving away.

“Well?” I asked as she didn’t seem to be too forthcoming.

“He gave me this,” she said and pushed a crumpled up fifty-dollar bill across the table. I stared at it for a second before picking it up. We never discussed money.

“Did you tell him to pay you for sex?” I leaned closer to ask and she shook her head.

“He just gave it to me. He wanted to give me more, but I told him no.” I chuckled. He probably never had that happen to him before.

“But he did fuck you, right?” She nodded as she pours pancake syrup all over her plate.

“Did he cum inside of you?” Another nod and I gasped a short breath of air through my nose.

“You’re going to have to tell me all about it later, okay?” I asked with a smile an she nodded while chewing her first bite.

I was too excited to eat but forced myself as I continued to stare at her as she sat across from me. She looked like any normal teenager sitting in a diner eating pancakes on a Saturday morning with her family. There was no outward sign of what she had done and you could never tell by looking at her that she had a load of cum inside of her pussy from a guy that she probably didn’t even know his name! She only saw him for five minutes before she was agreeing to allow him to fuck her bareback in the back of his truck! Alice was notorious for doing that and Lacie is following in her footsteps.

Another customer entered and walked past us, taking a long hard look at Lacie as he passed, and he sat in the exact same chair that the other guy had been sitting in. I looked at him and noticed that he was staring at Lacie with a lustful face. Lacie hadn’t noticed as she was too involved with eating to worry about anyone staring at her. I reached my foot under the table and tapped her knee. She stopped chewing and looked at me.

“You have another admirer,” I said and jerked my neck toward the newest fan. Her eyes darted in his direction and then back at me. When I arched my left eyebrow, she knew what I expected and nodded right away.

“Can I finish eating first?” There was no need for a debate, she knew that she was going to do it, but after she ate. I nodded with a smile and shoved a piece of bacon into my mouth.

It took another seven long and agonizing minutes before she finished enough of her food to be full. Slurping the rest of her Coke, she slipped out of the seat and walked to the man who had been staring at her while she ate. I hadn’t really looked at the man as I didn’t want to scare him off as he seemed intent to stare at her, so I leaned back slightly to see him around her while she talked to him.

This guy at least had more hair than the other one, but it was too long and he had it tied into a ponytail. He had an average build with a bushy brown beard, a large nose, and crooked teeth. I could see his teeth as he kept smiling whenever she said something. He looked to be about my age, maybe a year or two older, and his eyes were boring holes into the front of her shirt where her tits were.

My mouth was dry with anticipation and I don’t remember breathing during the three minutes she stood talking to him. Lacie took a step back as he stood and I realized for the first time just how tall he was. He towered over her like a giant and must have been at least six and a half feet tall! This may prove to be interesting and I watched her rounded ass swaying as they walked toward the exit.

This guy’s truck was a bright, cobalt blue color with white and light gray graphics along the side. The name of the trucking company was on the passenger door, but it was too far away to read as he hoisted her up and through the open door before climbing in behind her. Just as with the other guy, they went directly between the seats and out of sight.

“More coffee, hun?” The woman’s voice startled me as I was too focused on Lacie and her newest lover to hear her approaching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.