14 and Pregnant - Cover

14 and Pregnant

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Inspired by a TV show on teen pregnancies, 14-year-old Lacie learns of a new show perfect for her age, but she first has to get pregnant!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution  

I was startled by the knock on my door as I wasn’t expecting company today. Hardly anyone comes over and to be honest, I like it that way. After working all week, I like to sit back on Saturdays, drink a few beers to unwind and today was no exception. The halftime show was nearly over and I would have to hurry and get rid of whoever it was disturbing my game as soon as possible.

“Lacie, uh, hey,” I stammered upon seeing my niece standing in my doorway.

I shouldn’t have been surprised about her being here as they live less than a mile away and she occasionally stopped by to visit. It was the way she was dressed that was so shocking. My eyes quickly roamed over her scantily dressed body with lecherousness before I caught myself. She was my niece for crying out loud!

“What’s uh, what’s going on?” I asked and looked past her to see if my older brother was with her.

“Can I come in?” She asked and I realized that I had left her standing in the hallway as if she was a Jehovah’s Witness pest trying to recruit me.

“Um, sure,” I groaned as I stepped aside and opened the door wider. As she brushed past me, I could help but stare at her firm bubble butt as she sashayed toward the sofa. That sexy walk was definitely new. The painted on cutoff blue jean shorts were riding so high up the crack of her ass that the bottoms of her butt cheeks were visible and I sucked in a gasp of air as I struggled to look away. Finally, I closed my mouth and turned to look away as I shut the door. This attire was so unlike her and Jack would never approve.

“Your dad let you out of the house dressed like that?!?” I asked heading toward her. I knew my brother and knew that he would have a heart attack if he saw what she was wearing.

“No, I changed at my friend’s house,” she giggled as if it was an inside joke.

I was nervous as I joined her on the couch and was careful not to sit too close as it didn’t seem appropriate, especially with my emerging unnatural thoughts. I also didn’t want to sit in the chair opposite of her as I didn’t want to be tempted to stare at her. She had on makeup, well it used to be on as most of it was smeared or had rubbed off. Her red lipstick was blotchy and skewed to the right and the lime green eye shadow and black eye liner was applied way too heavily.

I could tell that she wanted to say something but after a few seconds of silence, I got up and headed toward the kitchen for another beer. I was feeling strange and hastily swallowed half of it before I returned to the living room to sit with her. I needed something to calm my nerves but the beer didn’t help much. I sat on the opposite side of the sofa and tried to keep my gaze toward the loud commercials on TV.

“What, uh, what brings you by, honey?” I asked without making eye contact. I couldn’t trust myself not to ogle her as she was a very pretty girl and was in the throes of puberty. This past summer she started to develop and began wearing a training bra a few months ago although it was apparent that she wasn’t wearing one at the moment.

“I like coming here ‘cause you don’t treat me like I’m a little kid.”

“Well, honey, you technically are still a kid,” I smiled at her although I knew how she would react. She thinks she’s much older and mature than what she actually was.

“UNCLE NICK!” She squealed like an angry cat. I chuckled and finished off the bottle of beer.

“I’m just kidding, sweetie, you know that,” I grinned widely and caught myself checking out the two small lumps beneath her thin, tight shirt. I swallowed hard when I realized the material was so translucent that I could see the pinkness of her puffy areola.

She crossed her arms over her chest and threw herself backwards into the sofa with an audible huff. I couldn’t stop myself from scanning her smooth youthful legs. Damn, in a few years she’s going to really be something. She had a pretty face, slim, athletic body, and the greenest hazel eyes I’d ever seen. They almost seem to shine, even in the low lighting of the lamp next to her.

“Hey, don’t be mad,” I growled and leaned forward to put the empty bottle on the coffee table. She turned and smiled at me and I gasped at her warm glow. She looked a lot like her mother but had her father’s temperament. We locked eyes for an uncomfortable moment before I returned my attention to the TV.

“Are you hungry? Can I get you something to drink?” I was still curious why she was here as I didn’t really want her to interfere with my game.

“No, I’m okay.” I nodded and spent the next few minutes looking between her and the game as it had restarted.

“I’m not trying to get rid of you, honey, but why did you stop by?” She took a deep breath and exhaled long and slow.

“Can I talk to you about somethin’, Uncle Nick?” She asked and moved closer to me. “Somethin’ really important.”

I could feel my heart began to race and my breathing became labored as I stared into her greenish shimmering eyes. My ex-girlfriend and I ended our engagement four months earlier and I hadn’t really dated since then. I wanted to get over her before moving on and hadn’t really found the right woman. I licked my lips and realized how dry my mouth was. My brain seemed as if it were short-circuiting as I couldn’t seem to think straight.

“Uncle Nick?” She repeated my name when I didn’t respond.

“Uh, sure, sweetie, what did you want to talk about?” I asked and turned away as not to ogle her any further. I was feeling tempted and didn’t want that temptation to go anywhere as she was my teenage niece.

“Can you turn off the TV, this is too important.” Oh, dear god. I hesitated as without the distraction of the game, where was I going to look?

“Please...” She added when she saw that I wasn’t responding to her request. Leisurely I reached for the remote and muted it but still couldn’t bring myself to look at her.

“Remember you told me before that if I ever needed to talk to you that I could and you wouldn’t be mad at me and you wouldn’t say nuttin’ to my dad?” I chuckled and nodded my head.

“That was like two years ago,” I reminded her.

“Yea, but it’s still true, right?”

“Sure, honey, what did you want to talk about?” Now it was her turn to be quiet. After nearly a minute of silence I turned toward her to see if was still awake.

“Lacie?” She was staring down at her laced fingers on her lap as her thumbs circled each other.

“You PROMISE won’t tell my dad, right?” Now I was a little concerned as my brother and I were close and I didn’t want to keep something really important about her from him.

“I can’t tell him if I don’t know what it is, right?”

“You have to promise first.” We locked eyes once again but this time I quickly looked away. I wasn’t sure how to respond but I needed her to trust me with her secret.

“Okay, I promise, sweetie.” If she were in trouble, I needed to know what it was so that I could help her. She remained silent until I cleared my throat.

“You can’t tell anyone, understand, especially NOT my dad!”

“Lacie, just tell me what it is, okay? If you don’t want me to tell anyone then I won’t, but if you need help, you have to talk to me. I promise I’ll do whatever I can to help you without telling anyone about it, if that’s what you want.” Her face seemed to relax ever so slightly and a smile creased her cheeks.

“You know that show ‘16 and Pregnant’?” That question seemed to come out of left field and I was confused.

“I’ve heard of it but I’ve never watched it. Why?” I always thought that the network that aired the series went too far as the show glamorized teen pregnancies and encouraged kids to have unprotected sex.

“I, um, I wanna be on it,” she mumbled and looked down toward the carpet. I was completely stunned and couldn’t even respond for several long seconds.

“Wait ... what?” It was all I could think to ask at that moment. I wasn’t even sure that I heard her correctly.

“I wanna be on TV,” she boldly announced and turned her face just enough to see me out of the corner of her eye. I think she was too embarrassed to look at me directly.

“Okay, I get it and you’re definitely pretty enough to be on TV, but why that show?”

“‘Cause I can get rich and famous and everyone will want to be my friend and all I gotta do is get pregnant!” She gleefully proclaimed. She turned toward me with a huge smile and a glimmer in her soft, hazel eyes. I could help but smile at her innocents. If she only knew what she was getting into.

“Well, sweetheart, I see two big problems with that plan, one, you’re not sixteen and the other is you’re not pregnant ... er, are you?!?” I suddenly realized that maybe that was the reason why she came to talk to me and demanded that I not tell her father. It’s certainly not something that she would talk to her parents about, especially not her dad.

“Not yet, but I’m tryin’ really, really hard.” My mouth dropped open with shock.

“Wait ... what?!? Are you telling me you’re having sex?!?” Slowly she nodded her head and turned her eyes away from me from embarrassment.

“Lacie! You are WAY too young to be even thinking about sex, let alone actually HAVING sex!” My uncle instincts kicked in.

“I’m not too young and I’m already fourteen, Uncle Nick!” She huffed with a reddened face. “That’s why I have to hurry and get pregnant!” That last statement baffled me.

“Honey, you’re still very immature and your body and mind are still developing. You’re not ready for sex, trust me.” She turned away and stared at the carpet again.

“Are you gunna tell my dad?” she mumbled softly. All I could do was shake my head. THAT’S what she’s worried about?!?

“No, honey, I’m not going to tell him, or anyone else. I promised you and I always keep my promises!” Slowly she looked in my direction.

“Are you mad at me?” I exhaled deeply. A million things were going through my mind but anger wasn’t one of them.

“No, sweetie, I’m not mad but why on earth would you want to have a baby at your age?!?”

“I told you, to be rich and famous and after I’m on TV, EVERYONE will want to be my friend!”

I took a deep breath. They moved across town over the summer so Jack could be closer to work, which meant Lacie started a new school and didn’t really know anyone. Jennifer told me about the struggles she had in the very beginning as she was a target for some of the older girls bullying her. I knew it would take some time for people to get to know her but she was a very sweet girl and I figured she would have plenty of friends by the time she finished the ninth grade.

“Well, I don’t think it’s a good idea and besides, not every pregnant teenager will be on ‘16 and Pregnant.”

“I don’t wanna be on THAT show, Uncle Nick.”

“Wait a minute, I thought that you told me you were trying to get pregnant to be on ‘16 and pregnant’!”

“They’re making another show just like that one but it’s called ‘14 and Pregnant’!”

“WHAT?!? You’ve got to be kidding me!!!” I couldn’t believe the networks would stoop so low! They’re exploiting even younger kids to turn a profit! Why hasn’t parents stepped in to stop this nonsense?!?

“No, I’m serious, Uncle Nick, that’s what my friends told me and that’s why we’re all trying to get pregnant. If I get pregnant now, I’ll still be 14 while I’m pregnant so I can be on the show! Isn’t that great news!” I was speechless.

“Who told you this?”

“Everybody at my school. Everyone knows about it!”

“And other girls at your school trying to get pregnant too?”

“Yep, me and my two best friends are doing it, but the first one to get pregnant gets to be on the show, that’s what they said.”

“Who said that?” Her brows furrowed with confusion.

“They did, why?”

“And you know for a fact that these other two girls are having sex to get pregnant?” She rapidly nodded her head.

“They told me they were trying to get pregnant, so I know it’s true.”

“And these girls are in your class?”

“Yea,” she replied and snickered aloud.

“What’s so funny?”

“Makayla’s birthday is in March and she’ll be 15 soon and she can’t be on the show but she’s still tryin’ to get pregnant. She’s so dumb,” she snorted with laughter. I stared at her with curiosity for a few seconds.

“So, this girl, Makayla, and the other girl convinced you to get pregnant so that you can be on a TV show?” She nodded so rapidly I thought that she’d get whiplash.

I had a really bad feeling about this. I sighed heavily and released a long breath of air. With any luck it’s not too late to correct this problem. It was obvious that these two girls cooked up the stupid idea to get her pregnant just to bully Lacie and further destroy her life. If she were to get pregnant in the ninth grade, lord how the tongues would wag!

“Have you even started your menstrual cycle?” She suddenly got a look of puzzlement.

“What do you mean?” Did she really not know?

“Your period. Hasn’t your mom talked to you about that yet? Do you wear a pad or use something every month because you’ll bleed down there?”

“I only bled the first time.”

“The first time?”

“When I first had sex.”

“That’s a different kind of blood.”

“It looked like blood.”

“Well, yes, it’s blood, but there’s a difference between being on your period and losing your virginity.

“Like what?” Shit. I really wasn’t prepared to have this discussion with her and I wasn’t even sure it was my place to do so as it’s her parent’s responsibility.

“So, you’ve never had blood come from your vagina aside from the first time you had sex?” Slowly she shook her head. Well, that’s good news. She can’t get pregnant if she’s not menstruating but that still doesn’t fix the problem at hand.

“How long have you been trying to get pregnant?”

“About two months.”

“TWO MONTHS?!? My god, Lacie, are you crazy?!?”

“I REALLY wanna be on that show and Madison told me that they will pick someone else if I don’t hurry up and get pregnant!”

“Madison? Is she the other girl?” She nodded and I released a long, slow exhale of air.

I went for another beer. This was way too much for me to handle sober. I was already on my fourth beer and had a light buzz but I needed a little more alcohol to deal with this. While in the kitchen I poured myself a shot of whiskey and downed it as quickly as I could. The brown liquor burned as it went down and I quickly poured another. What the hell am I going to do about this?

It’s obvious that these two girls tricked Lacie and convinced her to have sex with some boy as a big joke and she’s probably the laughingstock of the entire school right now. Lacie is kindhearted but she’s childish and naïve and is easily deceived and those two little sadistic bitches took advantage of her gullibility to persuade her to have sex.

Hopefully, she’s not pregnant yet and there may still be time to right this wrong before it goes too far. I could just imagine what my brother would do if his 14-year-old daughter got pregnant! I popped the cap off of the bottle of beer and took a big swig to wash away the burning taste of the whiskey. I needed to talk and try to make this right but I wasn’t sure exactly how to do that. Slowly I made my way back into the living room and sat on the opposite side of the sofa before I released a long, labored breath.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked as I sat in silence and nursed the nearly-empty bottle of beer.

“No, honey, I’m not,” I replied with a big smile. I needed her to understand that what she was doing was wrong without scolding her or making her feel bad. She’s a sensitive child and at a very delicate age.

“Good ‘cause I would kill myself if you were mad at me.”

“WHAT?!? Why would you say that? That’s not something to joke about, honey.”

“It’s true. I care about you and if you were mad at me, I’d just die.”

“Okay, well, I’m not mad and I don’t ever want to hear you talk like that again, okay?”

“You’re still not gunna tell my dad, right?” I smiled at her and patted the top of her head.

“No, sweetie, I’m not,” I assured and placed the beer bottle on the table.

I’ve never been in a relationship long enough to have children and always find a reason to leave as soon as she started talking about marriage so I don’t really have the ‘paternal’ instinct like my brother. Jack has always been overly protective of her because not only is she his youngest child, she’s also the only girl in the family. Lacie has twin older brothers and our older sister has two sons so being the only granddaughter, she’s like the golden child in the eyes of our parents. For that she’s been spoiled her entire life and often gets away with murder.

In addition, she’s a little on the slow side and was diagnosed with a mild case of autism when she was younger. That made it hard for her to socialize and make friends as she often misses social cues and doesn’t fully understand things before acting on them. Her inability to understand socialization made her a target for the mean kids, which was one reason why Jack decided to move her to another school. I can’t imagine the disappointment my brother will feel if he were to learn of what was happening to her and he couldn’t protect her.

“Do you still dance?” I asked changing the subject and returning my attention to her. She’s got a lean dancer’s body and she was very good at it. She giggled.

“I haven’t danced in like forever!”

“Well, you should get back into it, you were amazing.”

“I dunno. It’s a lotta work and I got tired of it so momma said I could quit.”

“What about the piano?”

“I didn’t like doing that either.” She has ADD and with a short attention span, she needs continuous stimuli to hold her attention for very long so she usually quit everything she started.

She shifted her body to face me and bent her left leg to where the soul of her foot was against her right knee which caused her legs to be widely parted. I swallowed hard as my eyes focused on her crotch. I didn’t want to look but I couldn’t stop myself. I caught myself licking my lips at the slight depression in the crotch. Was that a camel toe?!?

I quickly snapped out of it and moved my eyes upward hoping to stop thinking about my young niece in a sexual way. My gaze stopped at her chest as my focus was now on the two soft lumps hidden beneath the thin fabric of her tank top shirt. It looked like there were two Ping-Pong balls taped to her chest as they made small, round projections but they came to a point.

“Uncle Nick?” I heard her voice and I moved my eyes farther up until I was staring into her bright greenish eyes.

“Are you okay?” I couldn’t respond and swallowed the flood of saliva pooling in my mouth as I slowly nodded my head.

“Your face is all red,” she observed with a smile and I reached for my beer. I needed another drink. It took me a moment to compose myself but eventually I was able to calm down enough to speak but kept my eyes trained on the lamp just past her right shoulder.

“So, uh, Lacie, how close are you to those girls?” I figured that I needed to think about something else besides my young niece.

“Madison and Makayla?” I nodded. “We’re best friends and hang out every day. Why?”

“Are they mean to you?”

“They used to be REALLY mean to me and call me names and once they pushed me down the steps, but not no more. We’re best friends now!” I slowly nodded and resisted the urge to look at her chest when she shifted her butt to get more comfortable and my stare shifted to between her legs. I quickly looked to the carpet before she noticed.

“What’s his name?” I don’t know why I asked that question but for some reason I wanted to know. I needed to know.

“Who’s name?”

“The boy you’re having sex with.” A huge smile creased her face seconds before she broken out laughing hysterically. It took her nearly a full minute before she stopped laughing. She had laughed so hard that she was literally crying and her face was beet-red.

“What’s so funny?” She chuckled again as she suddenly remembered why she was laughing to begin with.

“You are.”

“Me? Why?”

“I’m not having sex with just one boy, Uncle Nick.” Now it was my turn to be shocked.

“Wh ... what do you mean by that?”

“I’m trying to get pregnant so I have to have a A LOTTA sex with a A LOTTA different boys!” She informed me.

A LOT!” She added with even more emphasis.

“Wait ... you’re having sex with more than one boy?!?” She began to giggle once again but it was more controllable.

“The more boys I have sex with the faster I’ll get pregnant.” She smiled briefly and then started to laugh again. I waited for her to finish laughing before I spoke.

“Just, uh, how many boys have you had sex with?!?” She casually shrugged her shoulder and turned her eyes away from me.

“Lacie, this is serious, how many boys have you had sex with?”

“I told you, I don’t know!” She hissed and glared at me with malevolence.

“How can you not know?”

“Sometimes there’s a bunch of them and I can’t count them all.”

“Wait, what does that even mean?”

“Just what I said. I’m not sure how many boys I’ve had sex with but it don’t matter anyway just as long as I get pregnant!” I was stunned and sat there staring at her in disbelief. Was she serious or was this some kind of sick joke to guage my reaction?

“Honey, you can’t have unprotected sex with multiple boys!”

“I have to if I want to get pregnant, I gotta have a lotta sex and the more boys I have sex with the faster I’ll get pregnant!” She almost seemed winded by her explanation.

“Otherwise, Madison or Makayla will get pregnant first and I won’t be on the show! I’ll just DIE if that happens!” My heart skipped a beat as I struggled to understand what she was saying.

“So, you’re having sex with different boys from your school?”

“Sometimes, but not all of them are from my school.”

“What do you mean?” She giggled again.

“Uncle Nick, duh, they don’t go to my school, that’s what I mean!”

“Where, uh, where do you meet them?”

“Some are in another schools, and then there’s Madison and Makayla’s brothers and all of their friends.”

“How old are these boys?”

“I dunno. Makayla’s brother goes to college and sometimes we go to his school, well, not actually to the school, to the big houses where they live.”

“What do you do there?”

“Duh, have sex!” She proudly boasted with a huge grin. She actually seemed proud of this fact!

“What?!? With whom?”

“Whoever wants to. Madison and Makayla and me each get our own room and the guys kept coming in to have sex with us, sometimes two or three at one time!” She smiling so wide most of her teeth were showing.

“WHAT THE HELL, Lacie?!?” Did I just hear her right?

“You went to a frat house and had sex with several MEN?!?” She nodded slowly.

“It’s not a big deal, Uncle Nick, I’ve done it before, but the last time I was really sore afterward.” I stared at her in disbelief. She HAS to be joking! I needed to find out the truth.

“And the other girls did the same thing?” She nodded.

“You actually SAW them having sex?” She smiled.

“No, Uncle Nick, we were in different rooms, remember?”

“But they were sore too? From having so much sex?”

“I dunno, I didn’t see them until Monday at school.”

“So, have you ever actually SEEN them having sex? Ever?”

“We don’t have sex in front of each other, Uncle Nick, that would be gross.” I had a sneaky suspicion that they’re dumping her off at the frat houses and let whoever wanted to fuck her have their way with her. What a couple of little bitches!

I stared at her lovely face and my breath seemed to stick in my throat. My eyes drifted down to her bulging nipples and I started to sweat even though it was cool in the room. My tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth as it was so dry and my heart was pounding in my ears like a near-by bass drum. Much to my horror I suddenly realized that I had a raging erection. I was wearing baggy sweatpants and a tee-shirt so it wasn’t noticeable, but my cock was so hard that it hurt. How could I be so turned on by my niece, my FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD niece?!?

“Uncle Nick?” Her voice seemed to be coming from someplace far away and almost too faint to hear.

The muffled pounding sound of my heart drowned out all the noises from the room, including her talking. I couldn’t think and found that I was once again staring at the faint clef between her parted legs. I stared without blinking at the crease and wondered what her young pussy looked like. How many times has she been fucked? She didn’t even know how many cocks have been inside of her and she was allowing them to cum as often as they wanted all in the hope of getting pregnant to be on some phony TV show.

Slowly my eyes wondered back to her lovely face and without thinking I leaned forward and placed my mouth over hers. I don’t know why I did it but I had an overwhelming urge to kiss her. My tongue slipped inside of her mouth and I felt her body stiffen as she pushed against my chest with all her might and turned her face away in protest.

“UNCLE NICK!” She gasped and I quickly realized what I had done and sat back where I was feeling ashamed of myself. What in the hell have I done?!?

“I’m sorry,” I groveled and turned to look away from her.

“Why did you do that?!?” She spat with heavy breath and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as if wiping away the cooties

“I’m so very sorry, Lacie, I don’t know why...”

I couldn’t finish the sentence as my brain searched for an appropriate response, but found none. I had to think of a way out of this or she might tell her father about it and I’d be dead meat. My head was already spinning from the alcohol and lustful excitement and this only compounded the situation. I was stunned and neither of us spoke for several long moments.

I still couldn’t look her in the eyes and felt that I had just irrevocably damaged our relationship. I was there for her birth and over the past fourteen years, I have watched her grow into a beautiful young lady. I had a deep connection to her that transcended a typical uncle-niece relationship. I was her favorite uncle and was the one adult she could turn to whenever she needed advice and help. She trusted me and she knew that I would never betray her. I felt like a total heel for doing that, but maybe I could use what she told me to get out of this mess.

“Honey,” I began and took a deep breath as I turned to face her.

This was the moment of truth. I was about to throw caution into the wind and I really didn’t know which way it would blow. I knew she was very naive and trusting, but would she believe me? If I said nothing, she might tell her dad that I kissed her and he’d be breaking down my door five minutes later! I smiled as wide as I could and tried my best to appear completely serious. I took a deep breath and prayed it wouldn’t backfire.

“Yea?” She cautiously asked and seemed to have moved farther away from me.

“I want to help you.”

“Help me? How?”

“I want to help you get pregnant.” Her eyes widened but I wasn’t exactly sure why.

“Wh ... what do you mean?” Perhaps she wasn’t sure what I meant or maybe she just wanted me to say it out loud.

“Makayla and Madison are right; you need to have lots of sex with different guys if you want to get pregnant quickly.” I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand as I told her the lie.

“I KNEW IT!” She howled with a smile and leaned slightly toward me as if she wanted a kiss. Then her expression suddenly changed.

“But ... you’re my uncle,” she stated the obvious with furrowed brows and not fully understanding what the consequences were.

“Yes, and if you have sex with a close family member it will increase your chances of getting pregnant because we share the same DNA.”

“Really?” I slowly nodded and felt even worse for saying that but my cock surged harder from her reaction. Deep down I knew this was wrong, very wrong and I was probably going to go to hell for it, well, possibly jail if it ever got out, but for some reason at that very moment, I didn’t care.

With a smile I moved closer to her and soon felt the softness of her lips as I pressed my mouth to hers again and moaned into her mouth. Leisurely my tongue slipped into her mouth only this time she didn’t resist and seconds later I felt her tongue against mine. She began to kiss me unlike any kiss I had ever had before and I moved my left hand under her shirt in search for her still-growing breasts. God, they felt like fresh soft marshmallows as they were spongy and velvety smooth. I moaned once again into her mouth as her tongue pushed past mine to invade my mouth further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.