Just Use Me - Cover

Just Use Me

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A young widower discovers the joy of fucking and turns into a sex addicted total slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   .

After Orville died I thought I’d never get over it. Not that I loved him all that much. Actually I had more or less grown to hate the old geezer. He never paid any attention to me, other than to criticize me when he did take the time to even notice me. All he ever did was work. He made lots of money, though, running the construction company he’d inherited from his father. And he left me well off financially, too, so I can’t complain about that.

Still, without him I wondered how I’d get by on my own. Orville had always paid all the bills and everything like that. He told me how to dress ... picked out my clothes for me ... made me stay home all the time, and demanded I be there to fix his dinner and do the laundry and stuff for him just the way he wanted it done. I had no idea what income we had coming in, or how much the bills we had even were, but after he died I found out in a hurry. Fortunately, Orville’s life insurance was over a million dollars, so I got me a good accountant, and had him pay off the few debts we had and everything.

I sold the big old house we lived in, and bought a small condo in a nice complex. There was a swimming pool there, and tennis courts, and a fitness center, and I loved it. I felt like a kid at Christmas. You know ... free at last, and all that stuff.

At first I didn’t do much. I was way too shy, but gradually I got bored with just sitting home, and decided to visit the fitness center. I began working out every day, and it was there where I met Earl. I’m still pretty young, only 24, and he’s a lot older than me, around 45 or so I guess, but he’s a real nice guy, and after a while I started looking forward to seeing him there. He kept asking me out, and finally I said I’d go.

On our first date, we went out to dinner and then came back to my place. Earl kissed me as soon as we were inside the door, and I felt my pussy get wet immediately. I’d hardly done anything when it came to sex, and I was pretty shocked when Earl slid his hand down over my breasts, but I didn’t know what to do to try and stop him, so I did nothing.

When he started kissing my neck, I got all wobbly in the knees, and was glad he led me over to the couch to sit down. After that it seems like everything was pretty much a blur. He had my blouse off in no time, and my skirt, and pretty soon after that, my bra and panties.

When I was all naked, he started kissing me all over my body. He sucked my titties, and I felt my nipples getting really hard. God I got wet. No one had ever done anything like that to me. I’d been a virgin when I married Orville, and when we did it, he just got on top of me and stuck his thing in me and pumped it a few times and then came. I never did, and I was always too afraid to touch myself down there. Nice girls didn’t do things like that, I’d always been taught, or I’d go to hell, so I never played with myself. Even though I wanted kids, Orville didn’t, so he always made me take the pill and everything.

Anyway, when Earl started moving even lower, kissing his way down my body, I felt like I was breaking out in a rash. My skin felt like it was on fire ... I tingled everywhere, and when he stuck his tongue in my belly-button, I was suddenly filled with this amazing wave of pleasure so powerful it shocked me.

Then I REALLY felt what pleasure was. Earl slid his face down between my legs and started kissing me right on my VAGINA! God, I had no idea people even DID things like that to each other. I’d heard of oral sex and all. I mean, who hasn’t. But I thought only guys sucked each other. I didn’t realize people kissed WOMEN down there, too! I had no clue until Earl started licking my pussy all over. I came right away, of course, only didn’t know that’s what I was doing. God it felt wonderful! He laughed, then crawled up my body and slid his big old cock into me, and fucked me for what seemed like hours.

Never in my life had I felt pleasure like that. I came and came and came so hard, over and over, Earl said he’d never seen such a hot woman. I was embarrassed over how I was acting, but my body just wouldn’t let me stop fucking. Yes, I knew people called it fucking, and I knew the bad words, like pussy and cock, but boy was I ever naive. And Earl’s cock felt so good inside me I just cried, and moaned, and I screamed, wrapping my legs around Earl’s waist and pulled my small, 5’2” frame up into his body and sucked his cock with my pussy with the muscles inside my cunt, another bad word Earl had used for my pussy. And THEN ... when he CAME! Oh ... my ... GOD how fantastic that felt! He exploded inside me, and when he did his cock swelled up real big, and then burst after burst of hot cum spewed inside my pussy, and I screamed so loud the whole complex probably heard me. And then I fainted. I just plain fainted from the overpowering feelings I was experiencing.

After that I was Earl’s whenever he wanted me. We fucked all the time, and I did anything he asked me to. He taught me how to suck his cock, and I loved it. He taught me how to jack him off so his cum would splatter all over my face, and I loved that, too. He had me lick his balls, and even his asshole, where I forced my tongue up inside him and fucked him there with it. God he made me do dirty things, and every one of them made me feel so excited I never wanted him to leave afterward.

Finally, we got married. Earl told me he would marry me if I allowed him to have sex with other people. I didn’t like that part of it, but he promised me he’d see to it I always got all the sex I wanted, and needed, so what could I say. Little did I know then he wasn’t talking about just sex with him.

The first time Earl had me fuck one of his friends, we’d been at the pool swimming, and Mike came over and sat down with us. I was wearing a tiny bikini, a white one, and I knew Mike could see through it, because Earl always made me cut the linings out of my bathing suits so when they got wet people would be able to see my tits and thick black pussy fur. The first time I went to the pool wearing a suit like that I was too afraid to even go in the water, but Earl made me. When I came out I could see my suit was practically transparent, and I almost died of shame, but Earl made me lie on my back anyway, with my legs spread. I knew anyone who wanted to would be able to see everything I had, and I hated it and loved it at the same time. I knew nice girls didn’t do stuff like this, but I also knew it caused a fire in my pussy so intense I came the first time a guy walked by and paused to look down at me. I could see his cock twitching as he looked at me, and I must admit it excited me, too.

Anyway, when Mike sat down with us, Earl told me to go into the pool and get wet again, then come back. I knew he just wanted to show me off to Mike, but I also knew I wanted to do it, so I did. When I came back to where we were sitting, I lay down on the chaise lounge chair next to Earl and Mike, and put my arms above my head, and spread my legs so both feet were on the ground. I was totally exposed, and I could even feel the swelling of my puffy cunt lips as I lay there letting Mike see all of me.

“She’s beautiful,” Mike said to Earl, like I wasn’t even there.

“And she sucks cock and fucks as good as she looks. She’ll do anything you want, too. The little slut was made for fucking,” he said.

I felt my cunt boiling inside, and when Mike said he’d love to find out for himself, Earl said, “Hey, no problem. What are friends for, right?”

I wondered if he was serious, and when Mike asked the same question, Earl said, “Hey, man, I’d love to watch you fucking her, and I know for SURE Barbara wouldn’t mind. Shit, once you touch her pussy she turns into a cock crazy slut. Don’t you, babe,” he said to me.

I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. It was pretty late in the day, and almost everyone had gone in for dinner. Earl and Mike and I were the only ones left at the pool other than one other guy. And then it happened.

“I’ll show you,” Earl said, and he just reached over and slid my bikini bottom aside and started rubbing my exposed pussy, right out there in the open, right in front of Mike.

“Oh Goddd!” I heard myself moaning. It felt SOOO fucking good, especially out there at the pool, where Mike and the other guy could see me. Something inside me just snapped, and suddenly I WANTED Mike to fuck me.

“Didn’t I tell you?” I heard Earl say. And then he told Mike to touch me, too. He did, and when I felt his fingers on my pussy I came, shrieking out my pleasure so loudly I knew the other guy at the pool could hear me, AND see me.

“Jesus what a hot cunt!” Mike said. He was right, too. And then I found myself sitting up a little bit and unsnapping the top to my bikini. Earl hadn’t even asked me to do it. I wanted to, all on my own. I reached behind me, and with Earl grinning proudly at me, I took off my top then lay back down again, topless.

“Don’t stop there, babe,” Earl said. “Raise up,” he continued. I did, and when I felt him tugging on the bottom of my suit, I let him take that off of me, too.

Naked, I lay back down and just closed my eyes and let them play with me. I was whimpering like a cat in heat, and when I heard Earl tell Mike to fuck me right there, I opened my eyes just in time to see Mike’s hard cock coming close to my pussy. He was HUGE! God what a cock! I couldn’t WAIT to feel it inside my pussy, and when he leaned over me, grinning proudly, I told him to put it in me.

“Fuck me!” I said, shocking myself, yet proud of my brazen behavior at the same time.

He did. Right out there at the pool, with that other guy watching us. Oh JESUS his dick felt good going into me. I just lay there with my eyes closed and let him fuck me, and when I heard a noise and opened my eyes, the other guy was standing there talking to Earl. The guy had his dick out and was playing with it while Mike fucked me. Earl said something to the guy, and he looked shocked, then smiled, and came over next to my chair and offered me his cock.

I looked at Earl, and he nodded to me and told me to suck the guy’s cock, so I did. There I was, getting fucked by a friend of my husband’s I barely knew, while sucking the cock of some stranger I didn’t even know. And you know what? The strangest thing is that I loved it ... I absolutely LOVED IT. It made me feel so important ... so ... I don’t know ... the center of attention, I guess. Anyway, Mike started coming in my pussy, and I realized I was masturbating while he fucked me, and when Mike shot off in my cunt I moaned, real loud, and it was enough to set off the guy I’d been sucking, too, I guess, ‘cause he started shooting hot cum all over my face and lips. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, doing every thing I could to act like the slut I was, and when he squirted a big glob of cum on my tongue I took it into my mouth and chewed it while he continued splattering more cum on my face.

Afterward we all got up and I dove into the pool again, naked, to clean off. Cum was dripping off of my chin, and down my thighs, and the water felt good on my body. When I got out the guys thanked me and left, and Earl and I gathered up our stuff and I walked, naked, back to our unit. I noticed a couple of guys looking at me out the windows of their units, and I grinned to myself when I thought about whether I was making their dicks hard or not.

Back at our place, Earl kissed me and told me how proud he was of me. He asked me if I’d had fun, and I said I had. Then he asked me if I’d do it again, with more guys next time. I felt myself trembling with excitement when I said yes. Earl kissed me again, and said, “That’s my girl,” or something like that. I took a shower, got dressed without wearing a bra, and we went out to dinner.

A couple of weeks later, Earl came home from his job and told me we’d been invited to a party that weekend. He said I was going to be “the star of the party.” I asked him where it was, and he said it was at this guy’s house out in the country. We were going to be swinging with some other people, and I asked him what he meant. I’d never even heard the term swinging before, other than on swings at the park. He said, “Barbara, a lot of guys are going to be there and they’re all going to fuck you. There will be other women there, too, and some of them may want to get it on with you, too.”

I thought about that all week, wondering how two girls could “get it on” together. I figured he meant they could masturbate each other, and maybe suck each other, and I wondered if I’d like doing that or not. I decided I probably would, and figured I’d find out soon enough. I did.

That weekend Earl made me put on the white bikini again, and we took off for the country. When we got to the place where the party was being held, I saw a lot of trucks there already. I felt my stomach flutter, and my pussy instantly flooded with wetness. How many people were going to BE there, I wondered. It didn’t take me long to find out.

Earl parked our truck, and we got out and walked around behind the large farmhouse. It was set way back from the road, on a high hill with tall pine trees all around it. When we walked around behind the house, I stopped as soon as I saw what was going on. A naked girl was lying on her back, on a mattress, and at least ten or twelve guys were standing around her jacking off. One guy was fucking her, and the others were feeling her up, or making her suck their dicks. I felt my clitty tingle, and I wondered if I’d get to do what she was doing. Then I realized of course I would. That’s why Earl brought me here, I said to myself. God that made me hot.

We walked up to the group of guys, and one of them greeted Earl warmly, looking at me as they shook hands. Then he walked up to me and said, “So ... Barbara ... I hear you like to fuck.”

I blushed, and looked down, and Earl said “don’t be shy, baby. Tell him.” Or something like that.

I looked up at the guy, and whispered, “Yeah. I do.”

The guy winked at Earl, and said, “Well let’s get you started then. These bastards have all but worn out poor Nicole’s cunt by now.”

Earl and the guy and I walked over next to the group of men, and when they saw me they all started whistling and clapping their hands and stuff. Earl walked up behind me and I felt him untying my top. I didn’t try to stop him, because I wanted to be naked. He removed it, and the guys clapped some more and whistled again. My tits are a lot larger than that other girl’s, so I guess that’s why they seemed to like me better.

Earl had me take off my bikini panties, and when I was naked a couple of the guys led me over to the mattress and had me lay down next to the girl, Nicole. I felt sticky wetness on the mattress where somebody had come on it, and the cum was still pretty warm. It sure was sticky, I know that. It made me feel funny, to be lying in warm cum, but I loved it. The girl’s eyes were glazed over and she looked like she was high on something. It was almost as though she didn’t even realize I was lying there next to her. She just kept moaning and playing with herself like a crazy woman under some kind of spell or something. It was weird!

As soon as I was on my back somebody scooped up a gob of cum off of Nicole’s body and rubbed it all over my pussy. It felt good, so I spread my legs and let them massage it in better. I was getting real wet now, and when the guy who’d been rubbing me with the cum lay down on top of me I didn’t try to stop him. I knew he was going to fuck me, and pretty soon he did.

He moaned, and slid his dick all the way up inside me, and I loved it. I knew by then, of course, that I had turned into a complete slut, which didn’t bother me at all as long as Earl didn’t mind. From the looks of his hard cock he sure didn’t SEEM to mind. He was encouraging the other guys to “fuck her” and “come on her face” and stuff like that, so I figured I was pretty free to let them do whatever they wanted to me. And boy, did they!

After the guy who’d been fucking me came in me, somebody picked me up and turned my body around, positioning me on top of the other girl, Nicole, so my face was right over her cunt, and my cunt was right directly over her face. They pushed my face down into her gooey cunt then, and told me to eat her, so I did, even though I’d never done it with another woman before and didn’t really know what I was doing. She didn’t seem to mind, though, and her mouth and lips and tongue sure did feel good on my own pussy. She ate me REAL good, she really did.

While I was eating her I could taste all the cum in her cunt. Jesus, she must have been fucking guys all day, her cunt was so full of cum. I loved it, though, because it made me feel really nasty, which I love. Some guy stuck his dick in my pussy while she was eating me then, and I wondered if she realized what was happening yet. She kept raising up her pussy off the ground and grinding it into my lips, so I just kept sucking and eating her and she seemed to like it a lot.

God it felt wonderful. So nasty, you know??? The guy fucking me came, and pulled out, adding his sperm to my cunt juices in her mouth and all over her face, and by then I was so hot I was coming, too. I shuddered with the excitement of what was happening to me.

I rolled off Nicole, and just lay there, relishing the odor and taste of the cum and sweat and pussy juice from Nicole’s cunt. I was totally wiped out, and we’d only just arrived. God I was hot. I loved this, being a trampy slut like this. I WANTED it, and by now, of course, I knew Earl wanted it for me, too. Someone came up and fucked me, and I giggled. IT felt so weird, to just lay there and let anyone who wanted me do whatever they wanted to me. The guy pulled out before he came, and shot his gooey sperm all over my tits. I rubbed it around on my flesh, feeling giddy with lust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.