Kevie - Cover

Kevie

by Jun Tristan

Copyright© 2022 by Jun Tristan

BDSM Sex Story: Miranda Lloyd is a single mother who has raised her son since her husband left them almost eight years ago. Now, at age fourteen Kevie's behavior is forcing Miranda to confront the dark lust and painful memories she had locked away since she was abused by her mother and her mother's boyfriend. A short delicious tale of depravity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Spitting   .

Motherfucker, is he humping my leg? Miranda Lloyd’s fourteen year old son, Keven or Kevie as she called him, was draped across her lap.

His bare, swollen, tenderised, ass was squirming in slight circles. Her jaw dropped as his stiff shaft ground harder against the bare skin of her tanned leg. An excited moan escaped through his tears.

He’s getting off on this! D-a-a-amn. In anger, she crushed his abused red cheeks with a vicious blow from her right palm. He screamed. She grabbed his arm in her left hand and jerked him to his feet. “Get up.”

The small crying boy stood there shaking. Short and skinny, people had trouble believing he was fourteen. He stared at his feet as his swollen, pulsing cock bobbed in time with his ragged breath.

Hmph, his package isn’t bad. He winced as she caught his chin in a brutal grip and pushed up until their eyes met. “Put your nose in the corner and don’t say a word or move for twenty minutes. Understand?”

Kevie nodded, “Yes, ma’a...” Miranda flurried his red ass with stinging blows again. He shrieked and danced in place. She made sure to get the soft white skin of his thighs a few times.

“I said not a word! Joel was a good man and you ruined it for me.” Her deep anger belched through with each sound she forced between her clenched teeth. “Throwing a fit, like a five year old, because he kissed me. This shit is gonna stop. GO!” She pointed.

Kevie cried as he shuffled his hindered feet toward the corner. His jeans rustled against the carpet as he moved.

Once he was there, Miranda set a timer on her Samsung Galaxy. “When the bell goes off, pull up your pants then go to your room. Stay there until dinner.”

As she stood, light reflected from a small wet spot on her right thigh. The little bastard got precum on me. She growled as she walked away. He’s not supposed to enjoy it.

Stepping into the kitchen, she grabbed a paper towel. Wetting it, she put a drop of dish soap on it and cleaned herself. Miranda sighed as she threw it in the trash. When will he grow up?

It started when his father left them. Kevin never got over it. He was eight, almost nine before he would sleep the whole night in his own bed. She had to jill off in the shower because he would come to her room two or three times a night to make sure she hadn’t left.

One night, he came in while she was in the bathroom. His screams scared the shit out of her. Miranda ran back into the bedroom. He was on the floor curled in a ball crying and yelling at the top of his lungs. It had taken almost an hour to calm him down. Even at fourteen, he was still clingy.

Being small for his age meant constant bullying at school. No matter how loud she yelled or how many meetings she went to the school turned a blind eye. Even a lawyer didn’t help.

His father, Rodney, was useless. He wanted nothing to do with him or his problems. Kevie hadn’t seen or spoken to Rodney since he was six. A cheerleader who had a bulging belly when she graduated had seen to that.

Miranda bugged Rodney for months after he left to get involved in Kevie’s life. Rodney refused. Instead, he had another two children with that bitch he knocked up. Miranda and Kevie were forgotten.

Neither of them had heard from Rodney in seven years. Every month like clockwork, the child support showed up. The judge had to threaten him with jail time to make that happen. The cock sucker.

A move from Kevie caught her eye. Miranda stared in shock. Kevin was hunched with his hands front of him. His hips were moving.

What the fuck? Is he jacking off? “Put your hands behind your back,” Miranda snapped. “Stand up straight.” My motherfuckin’ wall better not have cum on it. What’s wrong with him?

Kevin cried harder as he obeyed.

Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, she went back to her chair and got comfortable. She bored holes into his back with her eyes until the bell rang. Shutting it off, she said, “Go to your room.”

Kevie held up his hand.

“What?”

“I need to pee,” he whined.

“Take care of it on the way to your room. I’d better not hear a sound.”

He nodded and pulled up his pants. When he moved away from the wall the bulge in his jeans was obvious.

Little pervert. Once he was in his room, she checked the corner. There was nothing. She turned on the TV and curled up on the couch. What the hell was all that about?


The harsh ringing of the clock forced Miranda out of troubled sleep. Groaning, she dragged her ass out of bed and into the shower. The stinging stream of hot water enlivened her. She purred as she stretched out all the kinks a bad night’s sleep had given her. The hot, steamy, wetness was delicious. After a few minutes, she got down to the business of cleaning herself.

After the shower, Miranda dried herself with her favourite brown fluffy towel. It’s soft caress brought little sounds of contented pleasure from her. It only took a few minutes after that to apply makeup and body lotion.

A glance through her dresser drawers netted her khaki shorts, green panties, tan bra, and a white tee shirt. She reached into a small wicker dresser basket and pulled the last two nursing pads from their package. I’ll have to get more tomorrow. As much as I express, I really should buy the reusable ones.

Humming, she dressed and went to the kitchen.

Miranda frowned as Kevin’s eyes locked onto her ample breasts. His spoon of cereal stopped mid-rise from the bowl. Jerk. She pasted a smile on her face, “Good Morning.”

“Wha-t?” Kevin shook his head.

Miranda suppressed a laugh. “Good Morning.”

Kevie blushed.

Miranda’s nipples hardened at his response. Serves the little fucker right.

She tried again. “Good Morning.”

She glanced at his bowl as she pushed out her chest, “So, you saw something you liked.”

Kevin flushed purple.

“I didn’t feel like cooking, anyway.” She made her way to the coffee pot and got it going. “Be sure not to leave your mess for me to clean up.”

Miranda grew wet at the sound of the small whine he made. What the fuck’s wrong with me? Her tone was harsh as she spoke, “You need to hurry up, so you don’t miss the bus.”

“Yes, ma’am. I have my report card.”

Miranda grabbed her old Minnie Mouse mug and set it by the coffee pot. Sitting at the table, she held out her hand. “Let’s see what we’ve got. You know the deal right?”

Kevin nodded as he pulled it from his books. “Yes ma’am. Ten dollars for every A. Five dollars for every B. Nothing for C’s, and minus five dollars for D’s. Nothing for anything at all for a single F. Last but not least, one hundred and fifty dollars for straight A’s”

He smiled as he handed it to her. “I think you’ll be happy.”

She flashed him a grin, “We’ll see.” The smile was genuine when she looked up from it. “Kevie, I am VERY proud of you. Let’s add up your loot.”

Kevin blossomed under the warmth of her approval. His posture relaxed and opened up. “Thank you.”

She ran her finger her finger down the card. “I count six A’s and one B. That’s sixty-five dollars. The B is the class you got a D in last time, right?”

Kevin nodded. “I worked really hard on it.”

“Yes, you did. This time I’m going to add ten dollars as a thank you for the hard work. Let me grab my purse.”

“There’s more.” He pulled out another slip of paper and handed it to her.

“You made the Honor Roll!” Miranda shouted. She pulled him into a hug. He pressed his lips into the soft flesh of her neck and sucked gently. A chill went down her back as her nipples popped. His grip tightened a moment as she pulled away. She ignored it. “You ARE awesome!”

If Kevin had been a dog his ass would have wagged at her praise.

Miranda jumped up. “Let me get my purse.” She hurried toward her room. Holy FUCK! He made a pass at me. She took a moment to get over the shock then grabbed the money and went back to pay him.

Kevin was standing by the door with his book bag. “I rinsed my dishes and put them in the dishwasher.”

“Thank you,” Miranda handed him the money.

Kevin hugged her again. “Thank you.”

She let out a silent sigh of relief when he didn’t kiss her. “You’re welcome. Don’t forget we’re going out for your birthday dinner Saturday. I’m sorry it’s late.”

“It’s OK. I know you had to work.” Smiling, he headed out.

Once he left, she made herself a cup of coffee and sat down to think. By the time Miranda finished her coffee she had a plan. After rinsing her cup and drying it, she went to Kevin’s room.

It was almost forty-five minutes later when she found it. Behind his nightstand was a loose piece of baseboard. Prying it open, she found a black velvet drawstring bag in the wall. Tears streamed down her face as she stared at its contents. In her hands was a blue pair of her panties streaked with what had to be dried cum and a Polaroid of her dressing after a shower. From the angle, Kevie had to be outside her bedroom window when he took it.

From her hairstyle in the photo Miranda knew it had been taken last year. Putting them in the bag, she put the baseboard and nightstand back in place. Taking the bag, she got up and stumbled to her room where she laid across the bed and cried.

When she had cried herself out, she went to her bathroom and washed her face. The frigid water cut through the fog in her brain as it soothed her puffy eyes.

Grabbing her makeup, Miranda repaired the damage. She smiled at herself in the mirror when she finished. “At least, the little freak has great taste.”

Going back to the bed she picked up the bag and took it to her desk. Sitting, she turned the bag in her hands. This explains a lot. I always thought he didn’t want men around because he wanted his father. Uhnt, uhh. He wants to be the man. My man.

Miranda covered her eyes and shook her head, “Fu-u-u-ck! What do I do?” She giggled, “Well, not that.” I wonder what almighty Google has to say? I guess it’s time to pray. She turned on her laptop and started searching.

Five psychology articles, three forums, and a couple of Reddits later, Miranda sighed and sat back. At least it’s not THAT unusual. Not that common either, but it makes sense.

Tapping her lips, she stared at the wall as she thought. No real friends at school. Hell, some of his bullies are girls. He’s not getting any action there. So, filled with hormones, he focuses on the only woman he spends real time with who is nice to him.

Making a decision, she grabbed a Sharpie and a piece of paper from the printer. Across the top she wrote:

Please put these in the laundry when you’re through with them. We are going to talk Sunday about cameras.

Taking the panties from the bag, she taped them to the paper. Underneath them, she signed, Mom. As an afterthought, she drew a stylised butt under her signature. Grabbing a piece of tape from its dispenser, she taped the paper to Kevin’s bedroom door.

A quick trip to the kitchen netted Miranda another mug of coffee and strawberry yogurt with some banana slices. Going back to her desk, she watched some YouTube as she ate.

When she finished, she went to the admin controls on her computer. She opened a remote service instance and searched Kevie’s computer.

If he knew I could do this he would shit. Miranda grinned. Kevie tried to hide his porn stash, but wasn’t good at it.

She clicked a folder and gasped as the screen populated with pictures of young men being dominated by older women. A lot of them were pictures of the men getting spanked. A fog of lust rose in her. Miranda grimaced and pushed it away without noticing.

She scrolled the screen. Every picture was of a man either getting spanked or a getting a hand job. In some of them, the nude man wore a collar as he knelt before the woman.

Miranda gave a soft growl, unnoticed, at one picture of the young man licking his cum from his mistress’s fingers. She looked away and fanned herself. That’s hot! “Focus.” She went back to the screen.

All of these look like they were taken in someone’s house. She looked closer. There’s no whips and chains? Miranda smirked at the photo’s watermark: TheQueensCastle.TV. You’ve got that shit right.

Miranda backed out of the folder and picked another one. Her eyes widened as she blushed purple. He doesn’t. No. He can’t. She was locked onto pics of another collared young man nursing on a woman. His hair was the same dirty blond as Kevie’s The woman was about her age and build. Her hair was short and purple instead of Miranda’s shoulder length raven black. Miranda licked her lips spellbound at closeups of the woman squirting milk from her nipple into his mouth. Her other hand jacked his dick.

Miranda bit a knuckle and rocked in place unaware her thighs were clenching and releasing in rhythm. Why is this happening? Why? Why does he want this from me?

She punched the mouse button to back out of the folder. It was too late. She shuddered. A soft moan escaped her. What the FUCK! I didn’t ... Did I? A small sob and a sniffle. I did.

Her head hung, hands gathered in her lap, Miranda sat with her eyes closed. She tried to wrap her mind around her body’s betrayal and the buried feelings and memories that those pictures made surface.

Bob, her mother’s boyfriend had used the both of them for months. Miranda hated every moment of her submission and him. She caught him passed out one night and took an oak shovel handle to him. It felt so good. He woke up at one point and cried, begging her to stop as she beat his face and ribs. Miranda laughed and beat him harder. She would have killed him, but her mother pulled her off.

The bitch sided with him! Miranda filled a book bag with clothes and left. Her friend Jennifer and her family took her in until graduation. Miranda never told, her mother and Bob didn’t either.

Jen’s dad mentioned at breakfast, a few days later, that he had heard that Bob had been mugged. His demeanour showed whom he thought the mugger was.

When he finished the story, Miranda gave a million dollar smile and said “Good.” That was the last time it was ever mentioned.

Shaking her head, she shoved the thoughts away. “Grrr. Get your shit together, Miranda. This is about the little pervert, Not YOU!”

With malice, she clicked a folder named treasure. Inside was one video labelled Mommy’s Special Boy and a pdf of a receipt. She clicked the pdf. “WHAT!” Miranda screeched when it opened. “He paid one hundred and fifty dollars for this goddamn VIDEO! That asshole is fuckin’ dead!” She slammed the mouse onto her desk. She took a deep breath and calmed herself. “No wonder the little bastard was cutting grass like a madman last summer.” Frowning, she clicked on the video. “This had better be good,” she snarled.

Another nude body double, this time with black hair appeared on the screen. She was knelt between the bare skinny legs of a man sitting on the side of a bed. Her hands rubbed his thighs. “Kevie, you’ve been a such a good boy. Mommy wants to give you a special treat. Is that ok?” She massaged his limp cock. It grew with the attention. “Oh, let mommy put some lubrication on it. It’ll feel better.” The woman sat up and leaned over a bit. She worked one of her nipples.

Miranda gasped as milk sprayed the man’s cock.

The woman slid her hand along it. “Do you like that? Good ... We can’t tell anybody about this. It has to be our secret. OK, Kevie? It’s so big and hard can mommy kiss it?” She stared into the camera as she planted little kisses on the angry red cock’s helmet.

Miranda’s heart beat faster. Without thought, she massaged one of her breasts as she watched.

“Can mommy drink Kevie’s milk? If you let me,” The woman squeezed a nipple so milk dribbled out across her fingers, “I’ll let you drink mine.” The woman bobbed her head on his cock a few times. “Does that feel good? Do you want me to do it some more?”

Miranda’s hand drifted down her stomach. One of her fingernails caught on the waistband of her shorts startling her. “Ow. What the hell.” She shut off the video. In a huff, she shut down the remote service, but not before copying the video folder to her hard drive for ‘research’. After locking her computer, She grabbed her purse. I need to get the hell out of here before I lose my mind.


Several hours of window shopping and lunch at her favourite restaurant later, Miranda got home not long before Kevie was due in from school.

She was planted on a bar stool with a view down the hallway when he walked in. “Hi Kevie, How was school?”

“All right, Jeremy and I might go to the comic store Sunday afternoon. If it’s OK?”

Miranda shrugged. “As long as your chores and homework are done I don’t see a problem.”

“Thanks, I’m only taking fifteen dollars. We might grab some fries.”

Miranda smiled. “Sounds good.” Jeremy was the closest thing to a friend Kevin had. They weren’t tight but hung out once in a while.

“Let me throw this book bag on my desk. Want to watch Attack on Titan with me? The new episode should be up.”

“Maybe, after dinner.”

Kevie smiled. “OK.” He headed down the hallway.

Miranda watched. Her cunt clenched and she stifled a moan when Kevin turned toward his door and froze, his jaw locked open. This was exquisite. “Is something wrong?” she called out.

His head turned toward her. She purred at his eyes, wide in fear and humiliation. “N ... No. I had a thought is all.”

This is fun. She gave him a sweet smile. “OK.”

He snatched the note with her panties off the door and hurried in.

Miranda laughed to herself for several moments then went to vacuum. Kevie didn’t come out at all that afternoon.

When Miranda had dinner on the table she went to the living room. “Kevie, time to eat.” He didn’t come out. She waited. And waited. Grimacing she bellowed, “KEVIE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE. NOW!”

He shuffled out to her shamefaced. He risked a glance. “Sorry, I was asleep.” He flinched as Miranda’s hand rose.

She paused a moment then slapped him.

“Do NOT lie to me,” Miranda snapped.

“Yes Mis ... ma’am.” Kevin blushed.

A thrill went through Miranda. She tossed Kevie a hint of a smile. “You will come when called, understand?”

Kevie nodded.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

She grinned and tousled his hair. “Go to the table.” He scurried to the kitchen. Miranda joined him. Dinner was quiet.

Kevin snuck quick glances, but said nothing other than to ask for more food. She loaded his plate again without saying anything other than “You’re welcome.” when he thanked her.

Miranda’s mind was a maelstrom. She hid her emotions behind a wall of indifference. Sipping her Coke, she looked at Kevie. I slapped him. That’s wrong. But I ... I enjoyed it. Kevie glanced at her. When their eyes met he immediately looked at his plate. What the fuck am I doing? He’s my son and I slapped him. Damn him, HE liked it.

Deciding that she was finished, she sat her Coke beside her almost empty plate. “When you are finished, I want you to clean up. Hand wash all of the dishes including the ones in the dishwasher. I want them dried and put up, too.”

His head jerked.

“You heard me. When you’re done come to the living room.”

His demeanour was meek and his voice mild when he answered, “Yes, ma’am.”

Miranda went to the living room and pretended to read a magazine as her mind raced with confused thoughts and desires. At this rate, I’ll need blood pressure medication. The little asshole is killing me.

She gave up trying to read and turned on one of her shows. She had finished it and was halfway through another when Kevie shuffled into the room. He stood in front of her, his hands behind his back and his head lowered. He waited.

What’s he doing? She waited. Kevie didn’t move. Miranda turned back to her show for a few minutes. He didn’t move. She glanced at him. The bulge in his jeans was pronounced. Shit, he’s really into this slave thing. She grit her teeth as a small shudder rippled through her cunt. Apparently, I am too. “What?” she asked, evenly.

“The dishes are done and put away, Ma’am. Anything else?” His eyes flicked toward her.

Miranda shifted her legs. It only increased her pleasure instead of relieving it. “N-no.”

A tiny grin flashed on Kevie’s face before he wiped it.

Goddamn it! He knows I’m turned on. Fuck! Miranda took a slow breath then spoke, “Thank you. Now, go to your room and stay there. Get your homework done then take a shower before bed. I don’t want to be bothered anymore this evening.”

“Yes, Ma’am. What about the Titans?” Kevie asked.

“We’ll do that tomorrow. Head out.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Good night. May I have a hug?”

She opened her arms. Kevin leaned over and squeezed her tight. He took a deep smell of her and sighed. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. Go to your room.”

He stood up, smiled at her and walked out.

Miranda squirmed in frustration. Goddamn it! This is fucked up! She grabbed the remote. I can’t believe bossing that little bastard is making me so hot.

She skimmed through a few channels. Her body was feral with hunger. It moved and shifted around searching for pleasure. AAARGH, I can’t stand this shit. She turned the T.V. off. Throwing the remote on the couch, she got up and flounced into her room. Pushing the door behind her, she went to her nightstand. Shimming out of her tight clothes, she opened the top drawer and pulled out her baggie and lighter.

Miranda sat on the bed and pulled a joint of Hawaiian out of the bag and lit it. She took three long, slow, hits then snubbed it out in the ashtray. Sighing, she laid back and massaged her breasts as she waited for the drug to take effect.

Kevie knew she smoked and that he wasn’t allowed. Being self -employed meant there were no worries about drug tests. After Rod left, the stress of being a single mother was tearing her apart. A friend introduced her to weed. It was a God send. Miranda only used it when totally stressed or on a special occasion.

Her back arched as she mauled herself a little harder. The little bastard wants me to slap him around and fuck him. She twisted her nipples and stifled a groan as the hot sweet pain coursed through her. He wants to cum in my mouth! Oh God, it sounds GOOD! “Uhhh,” She moaned as she brushed her hand across her cunt. “Auuwa” She pinched her cunt lips hard as the memory of slapping him blazed through her mind. Goddamn. His face! He wanted it. Her hips rose as she plunged her fingers deep inside her wet walls. She clenched and rocked riding her fingers. He wants me to! I can do everything with him.

Dark sensuous movies played in her mind driving her lust. “OHH!” Miranda shuddered as the thoughts consumed her and pulled her into fantasy.

It’ll feel good. She whispered as Kevie cried. Miranda bit her lip as she worked her hips easing the head of the dildo into his small pale ass. He whined as the head stretched and went through the tight virgin ring. Shut up, bitch and take it! She ordered. Kevie cried harder as he lifted his head from the bed pushed himself with his arms back onto it.

Miranda wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled him close. He moaned as her cock went deeper. Kevie arched and screamed as she leaned in and sunk her teeth into the soft skin over his shoulder blade. “You like it. Don’t you?” She whispered as Kevie rocked on her cock.

YES! the sobbing phantom screamed in her mind. Miranda’s thumb ground her clit as she curled forward groaning, “SHIIIIT.” She convulsed several times and fell back onto the pillow. Her full, wet, tits jiggled as her chest heaved. Their milk dripped down her sides. God damn it. I sprayed again.

“Uhh, mom. Yesss...” Kevie’s voice moaned from the hallway.

Miranda’s eyes flew open. A shadow hurried from the partially open door. “FUCK!”


The next morning, neither of them dared to mention what had happened. After a breakfast filled with meaningless chitchat, she gave him his usual hug and kiss on the cheek as he left for school.

After precleaning and stacking the dishes for Kevie to do later, she went towards her room. Her face purpled when she saw the cum stains on the wall. Well, he got a thrill. She shivered, I did, too. She turned and went to get her cleaning supplies. I ought to make his ass clean this. When she had everything ready she went back to the hallway.

My god, he cums alot. Miranda stared at the the large splatters and streaks on the wall and floors. She knelt on the floor and grabbed a wet sponge from her bucket. Wringing it out, she cleaned the large splatters on the wall. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I can’t believe he ‘s so excited by me. A small shiver went through her. Look at all this! You’d think this was his first orgasm. Miranda caught herself as her other hand moved toward some of the dried cum on the wall. Stop it! It doesn’t matter what it tastes like. He’s your son.

When the wall and floor were spotless, she went to the bathroom to empty her bucket. When she had everything rinsed she washed her hands.

She looked at her reflection. Her face, framed in her black hair, was burning with shame. Miranda bit her lip as tears welled in her hungry eyes. She snapped a turn and went to the toilet and dropped her shorts and panties.

Sitting on the closed seat, she spread her legs lewdly and mauled her cunt pinching and scratching it with her nails. With her other hand, Miranda pinched her hard nipples through her bra then slapped herself in the face as she jammed fingers into her sopping hole. “You fucking CUNT! TAKE IT!” Miranda snarled. She added two more fingers. A whine escaped her as she dug her thumbnail into her clit. “Take IT! It’s all you’re good for! What kind of whore fucks her mother and her son? YOU! You little slut.”

Miranda hyperventilated as the memory of Bob’s weight on top of her as her mom drove her finger nails into her small teen tits. Bob’s voice thundered through her mind, Look at the little whore squirm, Mary. He slammed his cock into her again. You like it don’t you, bitch?

“NOOOOO!” Hatred flushed through Miranda and carried her over the edge. She wailed as dark bolts of pleasure tore through her. She bent over holding her waist as they carried her across the pain. She gasped for air, drenched in sweat as it subsided. “You bastard,” She gasped between heavy breaths. “I should have killed you and mom.”

Miranda drew in a few deep breaths then rumbled in rage, “That little bastard wants to be a slave. I’ll teach him what a slave is.” She broke into tears, “I can’t. I love him. I can’t be Bob. But it feels good.” Miranda rested her head on the sink and cried.

After a while, she pulled herself together and jumped in the shower to clean up. Once she was dried and dressed she decided to get some laundry started.

She found her blue stained panties in the basket, but the ones from yesterday were missing. Prick. She got a load started then decided to focus on her job to get away from this for awhile.

A quick check of her email showed that two projects were still on hold and Greg at The Harrison Group needed a call about some system issues. It took most of the morning to get them squared away.

With nothing else pressing, Miranda decided to do some research on the big, fucking, elephant tap dancing across her house, real research. Wait. What the fuck do I actually want? Resting her elbows on her desk, she laid her hands in her palms and thought.

In her mind, Miranda went through each interaction with Kevie she could remember that seemed related. She blushed as old, pushed away fantasies of hers started to surface. Ones that as a teenager had driven her to orgasms as hard as last night’s.

The two things Miranda prided herself on was her ability to think things through and to be brutally honest with herself. I’m one twisted bitch. Kevie’s weakness reminds me of my own and I want to destroy it. Being in control is absolutely important to me and gets me hot. I almost cum just by thinking about it. Kevie’s also the most important person in my life. I want to take care of my son. I want my own man. A real one. She waited a few moments and when no other thoughts developed she said, “Ok, I have some guidelines.”

Now, that her mind was clearer she could face the elephant. To help her think she went back into Kevie’s porn stash and really looked at what she was seeing. The women are hurting the men and humiliating them. They’re not like Bob, though. They’re not trying to break them. They’re getting off on being in control.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.