Compared Educations - Cover

Compared Educations

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teacher's education

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

After school I went home to my boring life. If not for my students I would have no life at all. I sat and corrected papers, then made a salad for dinner. Television was never something I favored and I had nothing new in the house to read so I went online to surf and maybe find something of interest. I googled many things but nothing stuck out. I made myself a drink and tried again, this time thinking a hobby of sorts, maybe one that I could include my students in that way I wouldn’t be doing yet one more thing alone. I typed in entertaining my students. As the search loaded I refreshed my drink and changed into something more comfortable.

When I sat at my computer my jaw dropped as the first dew suggestions were highly inappropriate. I was shocked that something of this nature would be allowed in a general search. I was this close to clicking away when I noticed in one of the previews down lower had a student that could have been one of my own. He looked just like William. A little older yes, but his facial features were so similar. Out of pure curiosity I had to open the window just to get a better look. A look is exactly what I got as this could be William was receiving a blowjob from who appeared to be his teacher. She was close to my age but not nearly as gifted in her body the way I was. I wanted to close the window but seeing her enjoying him was something so different, so new, I had to watch until the end.

The close ups gave me a better idea of his age and if he was eighteen it happened only yesterday. The teacher was very good and taking his thin cock all the way and I swear I seen her tongue exit her mouth as he filled it and she licked his ball sack. I guess she was better than average. I’d never done that but then again I’ve never sucked the cock of a boy and that is exactly as I seen him. I watched it until he exploded and she intentionally let some of his young cum drip down her chin. Call it an instinctive act but as his creamy offerings dripped I felt myself licking my own chin. The video ended and I just sat for a second wondering how true that could be. A teacher having her way with a young naive student, seemed unlikely.

I closed the window and was back at the search and now I explored the preview windows and found yet another that resembled a stunt from my last period class. It wasn’t the hobby I was looking for but it was interesting so I opened a second window and for this one I put on my headphones so I could listen as well as watch.

The boy in the video was a striking match to Edward, a sandy haired boy who was so shy I couldn’t even call on him in class to answer a question. he was anything but shy on my screen. Here he was telling his teacher, this one a young redhead with tits the size of goodyear tires, how he was mistreated at home. He was playing her, even I could see that and when she hugged him he took advantage and kissed her big tits. she was shocked but a little aroused and the next thing, Bing, bang, pow, she had him eating her pussy. I watched for two reasons, she had something I always wondered about, a Brazilian wax job, and his efforts outweighed any inexperience he may have had.

The video was interesting but not realistic. I moved down the page and found a forum titled Teachers that love their students. I was here so why not. It was more of a story and chat page, something I was unfamiliar with and navigating was difficult. I managed to find a message board and skimmed through some of the titles. Most were incredibly disturbing and a few had to be illegal if the actual events ever took place. I was ready to call it quits when I ran upon one that simply said, I’m not sure if I should. this sounded like a real situation so I clicked on it and started to read.

It was someone calling themselves Uptight and their story was of a pair of boys that teased her by making lewd comments. The students, both fifteen-year-old students weren’t disgusting and seemed to understand what they were saying. Her question was she was considering acting on their suggestions because deep down it has been a fantasy of her to experience how a young boy would feel in her bed. The fact that there were two of them only increased her desire to have them both. Should she risk everything she has worked for to know the joys of taking a young man, maybe taking his purity in a night of unconventional sex.

She worded it very careful so no misunderstanding could be made. She wanted to have sex with two of her teenage students. I sat back in my chair and my first thought was this is ridiculous; no teacher could ever see a student as a sexual counterpart but then I remember the two videos and how either of the boys could pass as my own students. I suppose it was possible. Not that I had an answer for her but I was curious now and tried to respond. I was kicked out of the message and brought to a sign in screen. I would have to make a log in name and password in order to reply. That wasn’t for me so I closed the window and settle for a peaceful night on the deck until bedtime.

I was relaxed and let my mind drift off. The images of both videos flashed in my head followed by the images of the two boys they reminded me of. I remembered what Uptight said and the visions of the two of them coming to me and implying I was interested in making them cum. It was an unusual thought and one I was not very proud of. Her question nagged me until I couldn’t take it anymore. I went back to my computer and back to the forum

This time I navigated a little easier and found the page to create a username. I chose Mrs. B and once accepted I looked for Uptight and her question. in my reply I asked her how long she was teaching, if she was involved with anyone, and what exactly was her fantasy that involved her male students. It looked more like an inquisition than general questions so at the bottom I added curious minds like yours wants to know to seem more sympathetic to her dilemma. I sent the message wondering how long it would take to hear back, a day, a week? Turns out the answer was a minute. I went to open it and had a moment of realization and thought I might be better off not knowing what filtered through someone’s mind. It was a toss-up but knowing I engaged in the conversation first I opened her reply.

“Hello Mrs. B,

I have been teaching for seven years, freshman English in a high school. No, I am not married and no significant other to speak of. I am 36 years old and quite single. I have been told I am attractive but who can know for sure.

My fantasy started after I caught two students having sex after school in an empty classroom. I was shocked as you can imagine but entered the room unseen and instead of reprimanding them on the spot and calling their parents I found myself watching them, more specific, watching him. He was your normal teenage boy and his sexual growth was about what I would have expected. What bothered me at first was the arousal watching them brought me. She was 100% willing to do anything he asked and she did a lot. Everything from try her best to give him a blowjob, something I could tell she had little or maybe no experience in to letting him fuck her. this went on for about twenty minutes before he said he had to cum and she closed her hands around his head and let him squirt in the palms. I left before they did and never mentioned it to anyone. That night I masturbated to them and it gave me a wonderful orgasm. Since then my fantasy has gone from wanting to watch more of them interact to wanting to be a part of it. I have two boys that have made suggestions that they wanted to know if women, unlike girls, liked to swallow a boys cum. A few days ago one of them asked me in the hall if I would come to school without a bra on so he could see my tits.

Mrs. B. I am so tempted to do both for them. Knowing they would be staring at my tits makes me wet and thinking about the purity of their thick and creamy cum slipping down my throat has me wanting to touch myself even during class. I know it’s wrong to think this way but I am hooked on the idea of one day letting a student fuck me. Do you think I’m sick”?

Sick no, obsessed, yes. Her answers were levelheaded but not realistic. The boys were teasing her and het allowing them to make it dirty was only improving their game. I read her words a few times before sending my next message. My opinion here might make a difference and I shouldn’t jump to the first thing that came to my head. so I pondered what she wrote and decided everything other than spying on the couple was nothing but fantasy and there is nothing wrong with having that something special for those times when you’re alone at night. Her consideration of acting was another story. I can’t put myself in her shoes because I never thought that way, but I could try to imagine something and see if it disgusts me immediately or if it is only slightly disturbing.

I sat back in my chair and asked myself, could one of my students ever bring me that particular spark of thought? I closed my eyes and seen my classroom as a whole and looked for that one boy I would take under my wing. Of course the boy I selected was Edward. A sweet kid with self-esteem issues. He would be a perfect candidate if that was my objective. I even went as far as to visualize him doing his best to touch me before I placed his hand for him.

In all my years of teaching I have never thought this way about a student. Uptight stirred up something in my curiosity that I couldn’t quite understand. I could see why the attention of a boy waiting and wanting to be educated would be an attraction. I love it when my students show an interest in a particular subject or lesson plan. I guess in a way it was the same thing except what she was or considered teaching them would definitely be a part of their lives forever. I let this odd but intriguing notion stay with me for a little while so I could understand her mindset better.

After I finished my drink and started a second I cleared my head and just let anything pop in. what I seen was me watching young Edward nervously exploring me where a teacher should never allow a student. His hands caressed my tits through my blouse and awakened something that I have missed for many years. As my nipples found excitement in his fingers and him well aware of the changes he was causing I asked him to open a few buttons and see a little more. with shaking hands he did as his teacher instructed and had a view of my bright red bra, and his first look at actually cleavage. I encouraged him to touch me, feel how soft my skin was. he did and caressed my nipples as well making them turn to stone and now aching me for relief. I unclasped my bra spilling out of my cups and with a warm smile let my young eager student touch his first woman. His grip sent thoughts of arousals I had forgotten and needs of attention I never expected to feel again. Edward was enjoying his first lesson in exciting a woman and I felt he deserved a reward for his efforts. I reached towards his pants knowing as all boys his age would be, I would find a stiff cock hiding.

I snapped myself from my fog and shook my head. curious of her thoughts were one thing, touching a boys private area in my own mind was another. I pushed away those dirty thoughts but the damage was done. I went back inside where I went to my room, my unwarranted thoughts of being touched had awakened more than my imagination. I did what all women enjoy and I masturbated to orgasm. Tonight it took little time to reach my first, I did after all have a head start. I tried to think of anything but, however in the end where I found the greatest of excitement was being able to open Edward’s pants and seeing the growing cock, seeing his excitement for me, his teacher.

It was then I realized Uptight might not be a crazy as I thought. If I felt that special twinge thinking only once, how does she function having those thoughts daily? I cleaned myself up and went back to my computer.

“Uptight,

Question for you. When your home alone do you think of your students doing nasty things to and for you or is it more like making sweet love to them”.

She responded quickly and said it was a combination of both. Sometimes she would find herself surrounded by a small group and they would force her to kneel and service them not knowing she enjoyed every drop they offered. Sometimes she would be with a boy who has never touched anyone, even himself and she would teach him what his cock was best used for, and yes, sometimes she enjoyed sharing her bed with someone that made her feel loved as never before.

I told her what just happened with me, how the thoughts of a boy touching me had aroused me. It was a first for me and now I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to forget that unique feeling it gave. She said it started that way for her and now she was on the verge of making something real happen. She said there was one boy she knew wanted to explore things with her and had been very blunt in expressing himself in detail. She was considering letting it happen to know once and for all if it was as good as she thinks it will be. I asked her to explain, in vivid detail what the boy wanted her to do. I wasn’t sure then why I wanted to hear it but I did.

“Mrs. B, he has always looked at me in a strange way and at first it bothered me. one day after class he came up to me and said he liked me and I thought he was sweet. A few days later he said he thought I looked better when I wore skirts than dresses and I thought he was trying to pay me a compliment. Each time his little messages after class became more personal. A couple of days ago he acted out in class and I gave him an hour detention for his outburst. While alone in the classroom he mentioned that when I wore silk blouses it made my boobs look nicer and he could tell what shape they were. I was offended with his comment but ignored him. Before leaving he asked if I would ever come to school and not wear a bra so he could enjoy looking at me more. I was outraged by his dirty remark and asked he learn to behave like a gentleman. That night all I thought about his request and him being my last class of the afternoon I slipped into the ladies room just before class began and I removed my bra. I was nervous and anxious but I did do it. I felt his eyes on me the entire period and it excited me. After class he asked me if I would let him open my blouse and play with them. He walked out of the room saying tomorrow, I really want to play with your tits tomorrow.

So now I am here trying to get feedback on if I should let him do as he wants or set him straight that his requests are not and will always be denied. Mrs. B, in all honesty, I haven’t been able to keep my nipples from a constant state of arousal since his eyes first made contact and when he was bold enough to say he wanted my blouse opened for him I almost wet myself. tell me the truth, how you see this ending in both directions”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.