For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The door remained open for a few minutes as the sounds and smoke filled the room. I was on still on my back staring up at the flashing patterns on the ceiling the lights from the hallway caused. It had been several hours since Money had injected me with the shot and I was starting to feel tired and depressed. I could also feel the burning soreness between my legs growing in intensity. Movement at the door caught my eye and I looked to see Money was walking in with someone else.

As they neared, I recognized the man as the one I had danced with earlier. The one who tried to rape me on the table with all those other guys. Why was he here? There had been a steady flow of men in and out of the bedroom over the past few hours, but I didn’t expect to see him. Money sat on the bed next to me while Marcus began undressing.

“Can I go home now?” I asked. I wasn’t sure what time it was, but I knew that over a dozen men had fucked me since he had given me the shot and I was ready to leave, but figured that Money wasn’t going to allow it. Not yet.

“Marcus own dis house and you need to do right by him for lettin’ you use his bedroom,” Money informed me.

By now he was fully undressed and waiting for Money to move away.

“Act right, Lisa, a’ight?” That was my signal to show him a good time. I’d hear that uttered often in the future, but for now, I just wanted to leave. I didn’t respond. How could I? What would I say? Money stood and walked away and Marcus was suddenly standing in front of me grinning.

“We got some unfinished business, bitch.” He had been holding a condom package but tossed it aside like trash as he knelt onto the bed.

“There’s been a lotta hoes broken on this bed,” he informed me. I looked for Money and realized that he was no longer in the room. He actually left me alone with this guy?!?

Impatiently he climbed on top of me and forced his bare cock into me just like that. I was wet and opened enough that his large cock slipped right inside. I grunted from the impact and struggled to compose myself as he frantically began fucking me. He was overly enthusiastic and very forceful, which made me feel as if I was once again getting raped by him. He pulled my hair, choked me slapped me a few times all the while stabbing into me as if trying to kill me with his big cock. It was all I could do to just hang on and wait for him to finish.

“Open your mouth!” He grunted between thrusts. I figured that he was about to cum and wanted to shoot his load into my mouth but he had other plans. Squeezing my jaw between his fat fingers he held my mouth open. I watched as he drew up a long, slimy wad of spit and let it slowly drip into my mouth. He did that three more times before finally cumming inside of me. After the fourth time, he held his hand over my mouth and made me swallow his spit.

It burned as he yanked his cock out of me and I felt the gush of liquids exit along with it. I was still dealing with having to swallow his spit but how much worse is that than cum? He stared at me while he dressed, with a snarling expression of disgust and hatred. It was as if he was looking at dog shit on the bottom of his shoe.

“You gunna be a good little fuck hole,” he said before leaving the room. The door was left open and I could see the back of someone big standing in the hallway just outside. It was either Ty or Aaron, I couldn’t tell for sure. Money brushed past him and entered the room along with another man, much taller than he was.

“We’re gunna keep the party going,” Money said standing over the bed looking down at me.

“I don’t feel so good,” I said as my stomach began to cramp. I felt sweaty and jittery and was struggling to focus.

“You just need a little pick-me-up,” he replied and left the room. The slender man that had entered with him was already naked and slowly stroking his long black cock. It wasn’t super thick like some of the others I’d had, but it was very long. He sat beside me on the bed and pulled open my legs.

“Nice white pussy,” he said smirking. I felt his fingers inside of me stirring the cum around as if trying to make butter or something. In and out, back, and forth, around, and around. I just laid there allowing him to do it as I wasn’t sure how to stop him. Money reentered the room and the man moved aside. I watched through the slits of my eyes as he moved closer with a syringe and pressed it against the crease of my arm.

The slight pricking sensation was quickly forgotten as the rush kicked in and I was suddenly invigorated. My eyes flew open, my body stiffened and the soreness and pain I was feeling quickly disappeared. The room seemed a little brighter as Money stood and moved aside.

“Put on a condom,” he said handing the man a small square package. He quickly tore it open and rolled it on. Money stayed there until the man got on top of men and pushed his hard cock inside of me. I didn’t care. My mind was once again floating a million miles away and the blissful feelings I was experiencing more than made up for the fact that a man I’d never met before was having sex with me. His cock repeatedly struck deep inside of me but I wasn’t feeling anything but joy.

Time seemed to move slower as he slammed into me faster and harder. He was out solely for his pleasure and my comfort was unimportant. He had paid to fuck me and he wanted to get what he paid for and then some. I closed my eyes for a while and the next thing I realized was that he was no longer inside of me. He was getting out of bed with the cum-filled condom dangling from the end of his cock. It was removed, tossed aside, and the man began to get dressed. He moved away and I stared upward as the loud sounds of the party echoed into the room and the pattern of light began their familiar dance on the ceiling.

When the sounds became muffled again and the light show suddenly stopped, I turned my attention to the doorway. Money was walking toward me with another man in tow. I was feeling too good to care and just waited as the man pulled down his pants and got on top of me. I didn’t know if he had on a condom or not but since Money was still in the room, I assumed that he did.

I shut my eyes as my body moved back and forth from his powerful lunges. My body felt buoyant as I floated in what felt like a cloud or warmth and I vaguely remember wrapping my legs around the small of his back. There was no pain, only pressure, even though I knew he was thrashing exceptionally hard into me.

When I opened my eyes again there was a different man on top fucking me just as violently. He was older than the others and most of his hair was white and gone. The next man had big buck teeth, a thin mustache and bad breath. Then there was the fat man with the round face and a jiggly stomach and then a young guy not much older than me with bad acne.

The next man had a big forehead, bushy eyebrows, and a cruel face. There was the man with a big scar on his cheek and then someone with a gray beard and a receding hairline. The last one I remember had a lot of tattoos, even on his neck and face. His lunges were brutal and my head was soon hitting against the headboard with every ruthless thrust of his hips.

My mind was running at a million miles per hour and I remember each of the men in very minute details, but my body hardly felt the cruelty. The two were disconnected, mutually exclusive as the men ravaged my body and haunted my mind. The shots that Money had given me made it possible and, in a way, I was grateful for that. I tuned it all out, trying desperately to cling to the fading remnants of bliss I had been feeling just hours earlier.

The music died, the lights from the hallway flooded into the room and I felt my body shift suddenly to the edge. I opened my eyes to see Money sitting on the bed next to me. He was smiling, or at least he wasn’t frowning. I wasn’t feeling as energetic and tried sitting up but Money pushed me back down. The party had ended and the house was deathly quiet.

“What time is it?” I asked struggling to focus my stare on his face.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it. You’ll get home soon enough.” His smile suddenly widened.

“Hope you thirsty,” he said holding up a hand full of used condoms. There must have been two dozen of them squeezed together in his fist. The tops visible over his thumb and the bottoms drooping several inches below his pinky, each heavy with cum as the dangled them over my chest and face.

The opening of the first one was placed between my lips and he raised the tip. The cold goo flowed into my mouth, assaulting my taste buds with the bitterness as I struggled to control the gag reflex. I hardly had time to swallow it before he released a torrent of cum from the second and then the third and the fourth. I was drowning in slime as he repeatedly sent the contents of each condom into the back of my mouth.

I had to swallow everything, not allowing one single drop to escape my lips. He then proceeded to invert each one and rubbed the gunk all over me. In my hair, my face, tits, stomach, and my pussy. It was cool and I was confused about his motives. Why was he doing that to me?

“Get used to that smell,” he said sneering. “You’re a whore now.” That cleared up my confusion.

“What the fuck you do that fo’?” I heard a voice from behind him as the blurry object moved to the side of Money.

“I wanna fuck her and now she’s covered with cum!” He added. It was Tony. When did he get here?

“You can still fuck her,” Money offered and stood up, leaving the discarded condoms on my chest and stomach.

“You ain’t right, Money,” he said frowning at his friend. “You could of done that after I fucked her!”

“If you don’t wanna fuck her, then don’t,” Money snapped at him as he stepped away.

Tony moved closer and unfastened his pants. It didn’t seem to matter how many guys fucked me ahead of him or that I had drying cum coating my skin from my thighs to my hair. He was hard and wanted to get off and that’s what I was there for. I watched Money leaving the room as Tony moved to get onto the bed with me. He wasn’t wearing a condom as he slid his cock effortlessly inside of my battered pussy.

Once again, I was being fucked but at least this time I knew him and had had sex with him several times last night and this morning. Or was it yesterday morning? My brain was foggy and the days were running together. The headboard was made of metal and had small poles running along the middle. Some were missing and he held onto two for leverage as he rocked my body back and forth. I stared at his arms and neck as the muscles and veins bulged and contracted with each thrust.

I remember reaching out to touch one of the big veins jutting from his neck like thick root growing just below the surface of the ground. He was sweaty and hot and our bodies seemed to melt into one. My body violently rocked to his rhythm as his thrusts accelerated. I shut my eyes and for some reason my thoughts turned to D, Money’s older brother. Minutes later I felt a huge weight lifted from me as Tony backed away and crawled out of bed. Was he finished?

“Get dressed, time to go home,” he said pulling his pants up. I sat up to a spinning room and started giggling as I realized that I had no idea where my clothes were. I had on the tube top earlier but it was no missing and my skirt was removed in the living room so long ago.

“What are you waiting for?” he asked as I just sat there.

“I don’t know where my clothes are,” I said and restarted my giggling.

With a stern jerk he pulled me off of the bed and pushed me toward the door. I stumbled out of the room with him in close pursuit. Money was at the end of the hall talking to Marcus and some other guy I don’t remember seeing. The stranger looked at me as we passed but the other two continued talking as if I wasn’t there. I didn’t see D or either of his friends. Tony kept pushing on my back as I slowed down until we reached the front door.

“I’m naked,” I informed him as the door swung open.

“Yea? And?”

“I can’t go outside naked!” My brain was finally starting to kick in and I saw a problem with being naked outside.

“Why not? Most people here already saw you naked and it ain’t no big deal.”

I could see Money’s car parked right across the street and decided to make a run for it. My feet almost went out from under me as they moved faster than my body. I was nearly hit by a car as I rushed into the street and the driver laid in on the horn. I made it to the car while Tony was still approaching the street. I could tell that the sun was starting to come up as the blighted neighborhood was beginning to brighten.

I didn’t have on shoes and ran across the broken asphalt street without any pain. I stood next to the passenger door until Tony finally arrived. I was doing a dance as if I needed to pee while waiting. He pressed the remote and the doors unlocked.

“Get in back,” he told me and leaned the passenger seat forward for me to get inside. In my haze, I assumed it was to keep me from being seen naked in the front seat. The fact that the windows were tinted didn’t seem to register. I flopped into the backseat and waited as Tony got into the front passenger seat.

“Aren’t you taking me home?”

“Money’s driving. He’ll be out soon.”

We waited for what seemed forever before he came out with that other man he had been talking to earlier. The stranger got into the backseat with me and immediately began touching me all over, especially my pussy and tits. I looked toward Money who just ignored us as he started the car and sped off. The guy was like an octopus as he seemed to have more hands than I did. Eventually he stopped messing with me, unzipped his pants and fished out his cock.

“Suck it!” he growled. Money was oblivious to what was going on or he at least acted like it. Without even thinking about it, I leaned over the guys lap and took his meaty cock into my mouth and began to suck. It didn’t matter anymore. Nothing mattered.

I sucked him the best that I could, pecking my mouth over his sizable cock and stroking the black fleshy tube as fast as I could. I didn’t even notice that the car had stopped moving until he came inside my mouth and I sat up. We were parked two houses from mine.

“You came?” Money asked and the guy confirmed that he had. Pushing open the driver’s door Money stepped out and folded the seat forward. The guy had been busy stuffing his cock back into his pants and trying to zip them up. He squeezed out of the backseat and finished fastening everything. Money got into the backseat with me and unzipped his pants. He didn’t need to say what he wanted and I propped myself over his lap and began sucking his hard cock.

He was surprisingly fast as he was shooting a full load of cum into my mouth within about six or seven minutes. I had forgotten how much he shoots and quickly swallowed whatever landed in my mouth. As soon as he came, he pulled my face away from his lap and I wiped the spittle and residual cum from my lips.

“I’ll pick you up in a few hours, be ready when I call,” he said straightening his body to zip his jeans.

“I have church tomorrow.”

“I don’t giva fuck, Lisa. I need you.”

“I haven’t missed church in five years and only missed two times my entire life. My mom sings in the choir and plays the piano and my dad teaches Sunday school. I can’t just not go. They won’t let me miss and I’ll get punished if I don’t go. If I’m punished, I can’t see you for a while.” My mind was working perfectly fine at that point as I tried to reason with him.

“What time you get outta church?”

“It ends at twelve but we don’t get home until around 12:30...”

“I’ll get you at one then.”

“We have the bbq at my uncle’s house today. Remember I told you about it?”

“Is that when he fucks you?” I gasped. Tony and the other guy were sitting in the front seat listening to our conversation and Money just told them that my uncle has sex with me!

“MONEY!” I exclaimed staring at the pair who were now turned around and looking at me with smiles. My secret was out!

“Go to his house and let him fuck you,” money said reaching into his pocket for something.

“I want you to record it this time.”

“WHAT?!? He’ll never let me do that!”

“Don’t ask. Hide your phone and record him fuckin’ you. When he’s done, I want you to give him a message.” I looked at him with suspicion. What was he up to?

“Tell him that is the last time he gets to fuck you for free. Any time he wants to fuck you, it will cost him a hundred dollars, got it? That’s his family discount,” he added with a chuckle.

The fact that he wanted me to have sex with my uncle was bad enough without him adding that stipulation. I opened my mouth to object but as usual my jellyfish courage quickly dissolved and I remained quiet. My entire life I had been taught to obey whenever someone told me something, and I couldn’t stand up to him.

“You heard me, boo?” he asked changing his tone and calling me by my pet name. I nodded.

“I want to see that video later, a’ight?” Again, I nodded my understanding.

“I got sumthin’ for you,” he added and held up a syringe.

I had been given the last shot hours ago, just how long ago I didn’t know as I had no idea what time it was, I just knew it was getting light out. I knew the effects of it and was worried that another shot would have me so hyped up that I wouldn’t sleep for days. I stared at it with concern until I noticed it was a different color.

“What is that?”

“Heroin. It will help take the edge off and let you sleep.” I had heard of heroin but had heard it was really bad stuff. I didn’t want him to inject me with it but I couldn’t tell him no. I turned away as he brought the needle closer to my arm and flinched as it pierced my skin.

I got a sudden head rush, felt dizzy and had the urge to throw up. My heart noticeably slowed down and my breathing became shallow. I felt great, not as good as with meth, but I still felt amazing. I didn’t realize how thirsty I was and it felt as if my tongue was sticking to the roof of my mouth. My head fell backward onto the head rest as my neck seemed to lose motor control.

“Whoa,” I said feeling extremely relaxed. It was very different than what I had been feeling just a few minutes ago.

“It ain’t a lot, so it will wear off soon but you need to sleep,” he said tapping on the back of the driver’s seat.

The guy got out and flipped it down so that Money could get out. Tony did the same and I crawled out from the backseat and stumbled onto the ground as I lost my balance. After getting up, I stood on the sidewalk trying to focus and ended up tossing my cookies in my neighbor’s yard. My arms felt incredibly heavy and I found myself standing but bent over with my legs straight, my hands almost touching the ground as my arms hung low.

Tony stood me upright and guided me toward my house, giving me a final shove as I stepped into our yard. I was still butt-ass naked but I didn’t give a shit. Who cares if someone sees me naked, I certainly didn’t? I could hear the three of them talking but couldn’t focus on what they were saying and didn’t care. I somehow made my way to my bedroom and pushed open the window. I fell into the house and laid there for a while not sure how to get up.

Brooke was still sound asleep and I pulled myself onto my hands and knees and crawled into my bed. The clock on the bedside table screamed 5:57 in bright red letters. I had to get up in about an hour. Shit!


I was moving. Well rocking was more like it and I could hear my name being called from far away. Slowly I began to focus on the familiar, distant voice.

“WAKE UP, LISA!” The chant repeated over and over. Slowly I opened my eyes to see my little sister hovering over me with an odd look on her face.

“We overslept. Momma’s been calling us,” she informed me. It was 7:22 and the alarm had gone off twenty minutes earlier. I didn’t even hear it.

“I’m awake,” I mumbled, hardly recognizing my own voice. My mouth had never been drier and tasted as if I had been licking the floor in the bus station men’s room.

“What happened to you?” Slowly the events from the previous night surfaced and I got a nauseating feeling deep inside my gut. I looked down and gasped at seeing that I was still naked and sleeping on top of my blanket. I was fully exposed to Brooke and to make matters worse, I hadn’t cleaned up.

My hair was clumped or matted together, I had vomit on my chin, neck and chest, my skin looked as if I was shedding and there were various marks all over from being mauled and manhandled by numerous men throughout the night. The smell was probably the worst part of it as the stench even turned my stomach. Money was right, I did smell like a whore and definitely looked like one. I tried to cover up but my arms didn’t want to cooperate and I was lying on top of it, making it impossible to hide.

“What happened to you?” She asked again.

“I got sick last night,” I said getting dizzy as I stood.

“What’s that stuff all over you? It smells gross. I didn’t even want to wake you because I had to touch you.”

“Don’t tell mom or dad, okay?” I asked pulling a tee shirt on. “I don’t want them to know I was sick. They might make me stay home.”

“Are you alright?”

“I’m fine now. I’ll just take a quick shower and I’ll be out soon for breakfast. Please help momma set the table.” That was usually my job. I was still somewhat lethargic but willed myself to move faster as my mother would be looking for me soon. I can’t believe I overslept like that. Brooke too. That sleeping pill must work wonders.

I cleaned up the best I could with the time I had and went out with wet hair as there wasn’t time to dry it. Momma had been calling for me and even sent Brooke to the restroom to get me. I wasn’t hungry but forced myself to eat to keep my parents from griping. Cory kept staring at me as if waiting for me to do a magic trick or something and for some reason I couldn’t stop trembling.

We were out the door at 8:15 on our way to church. I was groggy and hoped that I didn’t fall asleep. Brooke wasn’t in much better condition as her eyes were drooping and for once, her mouth wasn’t running a million miles an hour. Cory kept glancing between us wondering why we both seemed so tired. Dad was rehearsing his Sunday school lesson and momma was humming some tune that she would be performing later for the congregation.

Church was uneventful and I couldn’t wait for it to be done. Normally I enjoyed church but it seemed long and boring that day. I kept looking at the time and willing myself to be somewhere else. The choir was singing the last hymn when I felt my phone vibrate. I had a text from Money asking me to call him. I whispered to my dad that I needed to use the restroom and he frowned at me as there was only ten more minutes left of church.

“It’s a girl thing, Dad,” I whispered. My father was pretty squeamish about things like that and I knew he wouldn’t question my wanting to leave early if I was starting my period. He moved aside and allowed me to pass.

“Hey boo,” came his charming voice as he answered.

“Just want to make sure you remember what we talked ‘bout earlier.”

“Yes, I remember.” I actually remember most of what happened and it played on in my mind like a bad movie.

“You gunna record your uncle fuckin’ you, a’ight?” There was a long pause before I answered. I still couldn’t believe I was agreeing to this.

“Yes.”

“Dats my boo. Call me when it’s done. I’ll pick you up.”

“We usually stay there to talk and help clean up. Sometimes we don’t get home until like 4 or 5.”

“Call me when it’s done,” he repeated his demand.

“Okay.” Church must have let out as two women barged into the restroom chattering about a revealing dress that someone wore.

“At church of all places!” One of them exclaimed with shock.

“I have to go,” I told him and ended the call.

We went home to change out of our good clothes and headed over to Rachael’s house. Everything seemed different. Felt different. I was itchy all over and my pussy was burning. I squirmed around trying to sit comfortably but couldn’t. My dad asked what was wrong. I shrugged it off as not feeling well.

My uncle was unusually frisky and kept staring at me. I wasn’t sure if I was giving off some sort of sexual signal or not but he was definitely acting weird. He walked past me several time and ‘accidently’ touched my ass every time. Did he know I was having sex with other men? Was it that obvious? Did he know I was a whore and pickup up on that? I smiled at him and his eyes seemed to light up.

“Jeff, can you keep an eye on the food for me?” he asked my dad while rubbing his stomach.

“I need to make a pit stop.”

That was a clue about where he wanted to fuck me. Quickly I rushed through the master bedroom, into the bathroom and shut the door. My heart was pounding a hundred miles an hour as I searched for a place to hide my phone. There was a rack above the toilet with towels and toilet supplies. I propped my phone against a stack of towels and positioned two rolls of toilet paper in front of it just enough as not to block the camera. I hit record just as he opened the door. I turned to him with a smile and watched as he locked the door.

“My god you’re so damn sexy today,” he said grinning like a fool as he approached.

“I almost couldn’t control myself in the pew this morning.” They sat in the row behind us and I had the feeling that someone was staring at my butt the entire time. He came to me and placed his lips on mine. There was no spark, no tingling, and no special feeling. It was like kissing, well, kissing my uncle.

“We don’t have a lot of time,” he warned me as usual and quickly began to unfasten his pants. He was wearing the same slacks that he had on in church, how ironic. I wanted to make a good show for Money and pulled my tee shirt off, exposing my braless torso. My elastic waist band short were next and his eyes widened upon realizing that I wasn’t wearing panties.

“LISA!” He gasped. “How bad you are,” he smiled and looked lower. His mouth dropped open.

“What happened to you?!?” I had forgotten about the redness, bruises and swelling.

“I went horseback riding yesterday and fell off a few times.”

“Are you okay? I mean can you still have sex?” I wasn’t about to end this now. Money was expecting to watch me fucking my uncle and that’s what I was going to do.

“I’m fine,” I replied and pulled myself onto the sink and spread my legs. He stared at my pussy for a few seconds before moving closer.

He pulled a condom from his front pocket and was quickly rolling it over his cock. I watched until he finished and suppressed my giggle. Amazing what a week can do. Before his cock looked large, thick, and intimidating but now it just looked small, pathetic and white. Six, maybe six and a half inches long and hardly as big around as an empty spool of toilet paper. It was unquestionably the smallest cock I’d ever had.

He stepped closer and pushed. My hole absorbed it like water in a dry sponge. He was soon fully inside of me but still hadn’t touched the bottom. I remember how it used to bounce off my uterus but now he was like a little boy swimming in the deep end of a pool.

“Your cock feels so good Uncle Dennis,” I breathed hard facing toward the toilet with a smile. He was taking short, shallow strokes, hardly keeping himself inside of me.

“I love your big cock inside my tight little pussy,” I added and turned my snicker into a cough to hide my amusement. He sighed briefly before jabbing me one last time before I felt his little cock twitching. He hardly lasted three minutes!

As quickly as it started it ended and I watched as he pulled the spent condom off and approached the toilet. I held my breath silently praying that he wouldn’t see my phone partially hidden behind the rolls of toilet paper. Lifting the lid, he dropped it inside and flushed before fastening his slacks.

“Thank you, Lisa,” he mumbled before as he tucked in his shirt. “Lunch should be ready soon,” he added before heading toward the door to leave.

“Oh, Uncle Dennis,” I called to him with a smile. He turned to face me, returning the gesture.

“This is your last free fuck. From now on if you want my pussy, you’ll have to pay for it.”

“WHAT!?!?” I had never seen a look like that in my life. It was sheer shock and horror.

“What did you say?”

“You heard me. It’s a hundred dollars if you want to fuck me again.” He stared at me for several long seconds before quietly opening the door and silently left.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, slipped off the sink, and got dressed before I went to my phone. I played the video back and smirked as I couldn’t have asked for a better angle as you could clearly see our faces and our bodies as we fucked. Money was going to love it!

I pulled open the door and Scott was standing there grinning like an idiot.

“Why are you using the master bathroom?”

“Someone was using the other one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.