For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“You hungry yet?”

“No.” I really wasn’t. I just didn’t have an appetite lately. He turned into traffic and started heading toward his apartment but turned at the last minute. I assumed to meet this D’andre guy. Eventually he turned into a different apartment complex with a security gate and he pressed a button on the call box.

“It’s me,” he said out the window. The heavy black gate shook as it slowly rolled open.

“Is this D’andre?”

“D’andre? No, why?”

“I heard you mention that name. I thought that’s who we were going to see.”

“Naw, boo, that’s my oldest brother. We ain’t goin’ to see him, least not yet. We’re here to see Lamar.” I didn’t know who that was either.

The apartment complex was huge and really nice. Much nicer than the one Money lived in and I saw two really big swimming pools. It was well maintained and looked expensive to live there. We drove to the back side of the apartments and parked in a guest parking spot.

“Bess behave,” he warned before opening his car door.

“Come on,” he added just before slamming his door. I got out and followed, having to hurry to keep pace of his faster speed. His legs were much longer than mine and even a normal stride was too fast for me.

We walked to ‘J’ building and went upstairs. There were only two floors which made it easier as my legs were already tired. He knocked on the door of J205. Hardly thirty seconds passed before the door swung open and a really tall black man stood towering over us. I later found out that he had played basketball a few years earlier but was retired. He had the height and build of a ball player.

“LAMAR!” Money bellowed as if greeting a long-lost friend. They shook hands and the much taller man sort of gave him a little hug and pat on the back. He then looked at me still standing just outside the door.

“Who’s this tasty little snack?” he asked smiling at me. He had to be about seven feet tall and I strained my neck to look up at him. He looked to be about my dad’s age, maybe a little older.

“Dis is my new girl, Lola, the one I told you ‘bout. Say ‘hi’ Lola.”

“Hi there,” I said forcing a smile. This guy looked rich and well above anything that Money should be hanging around but here we are. Lamar asked us in and shut the door behind us.

“Want anything to drink?”

“Still got that expensive cognac?”

“Always,” he said and reached across the bar for a bottle. The apartment was really nice and had expensive looking furniture and paintings. There were a lot of basketball memorabilia and even had a purple jersey inside a glass container with a basketball with a lot of signatures. He poured three drinks and handed me one.

“I assume you drink?” I nodded with a smile and took the glass. Even that looked expensive. It tasted very sweet and smooth, nothing like the vodka Money had me drink those times, but that seemed so long ago.

“It’s really good,” I said taking another sip.

“Remy Martin, three hundred dollars a bottle,” he said raising his glass. I found it petty that he had to tell me how much it cost.

I listened while they talked for about thirty minutes about sports, mostly basketball. I was bored and beginning to wonder why we were even there to talk about something like that. I sighed many times and I noticed the Lamar kept looking at me. Finally, Money changed the subject.

“What you think of my girl?” Money asked.

“She’s very pretty but petite,” he said taking a sip of brandy.

“She looks like a girl scout.” It was funny he said that because I had been one up until about two years ago.

“Lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets, if you know what I mean,” Money said winking.

“I bet she is,” he said staring at me. I had reapplied my make up on the way over here and had a fresh look.

“How long have you been working for Money?” he asked. For the first time the conversation wasn’t about sports. I was about to tell him that it was my first day but I got interrupted.

“Not very long,” Money said finishing off his drink and extending his hand with the empty glass for more.

“Long enough to know what to do but short enough for you to really enjoy her.”

“So, she’s fresh meat, huh? Still tight?” He poured some of the brown liquor into his glass.

“Very tight. You’re gunna love her pussy.” Lamar just stared at me for the longest time.

“You know my problem, right?”

“Don’t worry, man, she can take it. She’s been broken in.” He sighed and looked at me again.

“Not much in the tits department,” he said refilling his own glass.

“Let me see your tits.” I turned to Money for approval and he just glared at me as if wondering why I hadn’t pulled my top off yet. Reaching behind my neck I untied the knot and allowed it to fall away from my chest. It was still tied around my back under my breasts but fully exposed my breasts to him. Silently he stared at my naked torso for the longest time.

“What ever happened to your sister?” Lamar asked.

“Which one?”

“The last one, what her name ... Tina or something?”

“Kina. She got a job working out of town.”

“She had nice tits. Big for her size and jiggly. I like big tits.”

“What Lola lacks in tits she makes up with in eagerness. She’s likes to please and you can do anything you want to her.” He took another sip and staring at me.

“How old is she?” He was asking Money but staring at me.

“Eighteen,” came his practiced response.

“Come on, man don’t dick me around. You know I don’t care ‘bout that shit, I just want to know how old she is and don’t lie to me.”

“Tell him,” he said looking at me. Was this another trick? I waited for a while before speaking.

“Fourteen,” I finally said.

“FOURTEEN?!? Shit! I’ve got shoes older than that!” He laughed.

“The younger the berry the sweeter the juice,” Money assured him. “She’s good too.”

“Same price as before?” Lamar asked, his stare unwavering.

“For you, two hundred ‘cause you’ve been a good customer.”

“Last time was one-sixty.”

“She’s younger, prettier, and white. You gotta figa the white factor,” Money said with a snort. Lamar smiled at me.

“What the hell, why not?” Came his reply.

“Come ‘er, baby, sit with me,” he added by patting the sofa next to him. I went and sat where he indicated and his long arm went around my head and his hand drooped over my right breast. His long black fingers fumbled with my pink nipple.

“You might have nice tits in a few years,” he said smiling at me.

I smiled back and he pulled me into his side. He wore a brightly colored silk shirt which was soft and smooth against my skin, his pants were white and baggy and he wore black socks on his huge feet. Like the rest of the apartment, he was neat, clean, and classy.

“Be nice to him, Lola,” Money warned.

I knew what that meant and placed my hand on his right leg. I tried to spot his cock but the pants were too baggy to see any prominent bulges. Once again, he hugged me into his side and I reached for his crotch and discovered the base of his thick cock. It was too big to get my fingers around and I began to trace it down the length of his pants to determine how long it was. It seemed to go down half his legs before it stopped.

My eyes widened and I looked at Money with panic. That was the longest cock I had ever felt and it was very hard! Surely Money wasn’t expecting me to have sex with him! He’d rip right through my stomach and into my chest! I gave the thickness a squeeze and felt it jump inside my hand. The base was abnormally thick but the head seemed a lot smaller. Not a normal size but not as big around as the base.

“You like that big black cock, huh?” he asked pulling on my nipple.

“I gotta fuck whores ‘cause most normal woman can’t handle my size. One look at how big it is, and they make up an excuse why I can’t fuck them. I’m tired of that bullshit.” I felt insulted on so many levels.

“Let me see your pussy.” I wiggled out of his grasp and stood in front of him.

Remembering what Doug said, I leisurely turned and moved my hips as I slowly untied the back of my top and pulled it away, throwing it toward him. He caught it and sniffed the fabric. Next, I leisurely unzipped my skirt, moving my body to an imaginary song as I unhurriedly turned to show him my ass and pull the skirt below my bubble butt.

“FUCK YEA!” he groaned as I stepped out of the skirt and kicked it in his direction. I turned to see him groping his erection through his loose pants. “You are one sexy-ass fourteen-year-old slut!”

“I told you, man,” Money chimed int. “She loves to take it in the ass too.” That wasn’t true but I wasn’t about to argue with him.

Lamar stood and towered over me as he unbuttoned his busy shirt and dropped it onto the floor. His pants came off next and he had them down around his feet within seconds of losing his shirt. I stared at the long pole jutting out from the union of his legs, the base buried in a forest of thick, kinky black hair. I could see why ‘normal’ women would run away from that thing! It looked like it was twice as big as normal and I couldn’t stop staring at it!

“You like?” he asked shaking it at me. It was hard but still wobbled from the thrashing motion. He had large hands and even holding it at the base about as much cock was sticking out past his fingers as Tony’s and the base looked thicker than DeShawn’s, but thankfully it tapered off to a size closer to Money’s. I was going to be feeling this cock until next week!

“Come over and give me a blowjob,” he said flopping back onto the couch. I moved closer and dropped to my knees, reaching for the beast. It was so thick, so stiff and so heavy that it felt like it was made of lead or something. I moved closer and pushed it into my mouth, being careful to avoid my teeth. Something that big could easily scrap against any one of them.

Using both hands to hold it I sucked on the final third of it not contained within my grasp. My hand closest to the bottom wasn’t encircling it all the way and toward the middle my fingers barely touched. On the downward stroke the gap widened but closed up on the upswing.

I wanted to give him a really good blowjob hoping that he’d cum and spare my poor pussy from having to take this thing. Even though I wasn’t feeling much down there I knew that he would damage something inside of me if he tried going in too far. Just the head and about an inch of the shaft was enough to fill my mouth. I sucked as if my life depended on it as in a way, it did.

“Slow down, baby, slow down, I don’t want to cum just yet,” he said pulling my face away from his cock. I was still stroking it with my hands and he placed his hands over mine to stop them.

“Don’t make me cum yet, I want to enjoy your sexy body.” I nodded with a smile but felt disheartened that my plan didn’t work.

“You might need this,” Money said and tossed a bottle of something onto the couch. It was a tube of lube and he reached for it. I watched as he coated his large black cock with the clear gel and smear it all over, all the way down to the base. Surely, he wasn’t planning on getting that much of it in me.

“I’m an ass man,” he said winking.

“Turn around and give me your ass.” I did what he asked and waited for what was to come. He was still sitting on the couch with his long legs stretched out beyond where I stood and his balls were dangling over the edge of the cushion. His cock was too heavy to stand upright and ran parallel to the floor, seemly to float midair.

“Back your ass into me,” he said and pushed on the middle of my back to make me bend at the waist. I did what he wanted and felt the moistened tip brush up and down the crack of my ass. I guess I should be thankful that he wasn’t going to put that thing inside of my pussy but I didn’t think my ass could handle it either.

One of his hands held his cock while the other was squeezing my hip as he pulled me closer. I felt the tip find my tender hole and start to penetrate me. My eyes squeezed shut and I felt my body tense as it breached my newly deflowered anus. I watched from between my legs as he guided more and more of his cock into my ass, releasing it after it reached his finger.

With his other hand now available he was free to use both to pull me closer into him. I could feel his thickness stretching my rectum and could feel the length pushing against something inside of me. Nothing had ever been that deep and after a period of mounting pressure, his cock suddenly lurched forward as most of what was remaining outside of me slipped in. I grunted softly but I didn’t resist.

He kept pulling on me, attempting to get the remaining inch or two inside but it just wouldn’t go no matter what he tried. Getting his hands behind my knees he swung me upward and I came crashing onto his crotch with a single motion. I felt my butt cheeks resting against the coarse public hair as everything he had was inside of my ass. I was given no time to recover as he lifted my body several inches from his before slamming me back down again.

I was small enough to allow him to manipulate me like a rag doll as he sat still and simply used my asshole to masturbate with. I was being thrashed around and held onto his forearms in an futile effort to keep from being thrown sideways. My inner guts were being stabbed repeatedly and my opening felt like it was being ripped with each plunging crash. I looked at Money for him to do something but he simply sat there watching with a crooked grin on his face. He wasn’t about to do anything to help.

It seemed to go on for a long time but it couldn’t have been more than ten minutes, it just seemed much longer. When he was ready to cum, he jabbed me firmly onto his cock and held me there, pressing harder onto my hips than usual. I felt his giant cock jerking weakly as it deeply filled my colon with cum. I was sweating and panting but it was nothing compared to him.

He released his hold but I couldn’t move and remained planted on his lap for several minutes. His menacing cock was still inside of me but less threatening as it continued to deflate. Once I recovered, I slowly got off of him and felt my ass reject his cock like a long, fat turd. It flopped out and drooped toward the floor. I was still dazed but managed to compose myself enough to crawl between his opened legs and reach for his dangling slab of meat.

Even soft it was huge and was bigger than my uncle’s cock while it was fully hard. I held it in the middle and the fat head sagged over my hand like a wilted bouquet of flowers. My fingers sunk into the pliable meat as I pointed it toward my mouth. Extending my tongue, I cradled the head and guided it in, stopping only when I felt it touch the back of my throat. It was still oily and tasted bad but this was something I had to do. I made a mess on his cock and it was my duty to clean it.

For the next few minutes, I slurped and sucked on it until it was reasonably clean. He allowed me to do what was necessary before putting his giant hand on the top of my head and pushing me away. I fell backwards onto my ass and felt something squirt out of me. I froze and stared at Money with panic on my face.

“What?” he asked snarling at me.

“I think I had an accident,” I semi whispered hoping that Lamar wouldn’t hear.

“Did you shit on my floor, whore?!?” he growled pulling up his pants as he stood.

“Did you?” he asked again. I wasn’t really sure but I slowly got up and looked where I had been sitting. Sure enough, there was a large yellowish-brown spot where I had been and I could feel juices running down the back of my legs.

“You fuckin’ nasty-ass whore!” he yelled at me and pushed me toward the hallway. “Clean your ass and get the fuck out here to clean up this shit up!” I hurried away, squeezing my butt cheeks as hard as I could to keep anything else from coming out.

“I thought you only had professionals, man. What the fuck you doin’ bringing a whore like that here?”

“She’s new, Lamar, don’t worry, she’ll do better next time.” I could hear them talking as I gingerly made my way down the hall.

“I’ll take a hundred off for the troubles.”

“That shit should be free,” he said just as I flipped on the switch in the bathroom.

The noise of the fan prevented me from hearing anything else and I stared at myself in the mirror. My face was red with embarrassment and I felt terrible about doing that but I couldn’t help it. I sat on the toilet and released a lot of air and juices before I showered to clean my lower half. I was still feeling jittery and noticed my hands were shaking.

There was a hand mirror on the counter and I held it between my legs to look at my asshole. I was pretty sure he ripped me a new one but aside from it being opened, red and swollen, it looked okay. I looked for something to bring with me to clean the carpet but found nothing in the bathroom. Slowly I went out hoping the Lamar wasn’t still mad at me.

“Let’s go,” Money called out holding my clothes as I emerged from the hall. He was alone and I looked at where I had made the mess and noticed a large wet spot but nothing else.

“Lamar cleaned it,” he said throwing my clothes at me. I quickly dressed as I didn’t want to face him if he came back. Once dressed Money shoved me toward the front door. I could tell by his attitude and the look on his face that he wasn’t happy with me. As soon as we were in the car he turned and glared at me.

“What the fuck did you do that for?” Did he actually think I did that on purpose?!?

“It was an accident, Money. I didn’t mean to. It just came out when he pushed me.”

“I don’t give a fuck, Lisa! You hold that shit in until you die if you have to. Understand? I had to give him back half the money because of what you did. You owe me a hundred dollars!”

On top of feeling like crap about the mishap, I was having to deal with Money and one of his notorious temper tantrums. It wasn’t the first time he did this and during the time we were together I was on the receiving end of many. After scolding me for a few minutes he just stared at me for the longest time. He was trying to intimidate me and it worked like a charm. I found myself cowering, pressed against the passenger door. Finally, he stared the car and we left.

I had no idea where we were going and at that point in time it didn’t matter. He drove in silence which meant that I didn’t have to hear him berating or insulting me. I stared out the window as we whipped by cars. He seemed to have total disregard to rules and laws and I was surprised he wasn’t arrested simply for the way he drove. When we turned into his apartment complex, I felt a little better as that meant I wouldn’t be having sex with strangers.

Tony was playing a video game when we walked in and he paused it with a smile. For some reason, seeing his warm and inviting smile made me feel better, but that sentiment was short-lived as I felt Money push against my back.

“I was wondering when you’d be home,” he said standing to greet me. Money was standing right beside me but Tony came directly to me and gave me a hug, reaching around my back to squeeze my ass.

“My dick has been hard all day thinking about you.” I wasn’t sure if that was a compliment or not.

“You took her to see Rodriguez?” he spoke to Money as we made our way toward the couch.

“Yea.”

“So, we cool?”

“Yes,” Money snapped. I could tell he was still mad.

“What’s up, man? It’s cool, right?”

“The bitch pissed me off!” he replied glaring at me once again. His anger had been festering and was about to resurface.

“What did you do?” He asked me.

“The fuckin’ whore shit all over Lamar’s carpet, that’s what she did!” At first Tony had a look of shock and then a smile cracked his face.

“You shit on his carpet?” He asked me grinning widely.

“It was an accident!” I protested.

“Accident or not you shouldn’t done it!” Money added. I wasn’t about to argue with him as it would only enrage him further.

I was suddenly lifted off of my feet and carried like a bride toward Tony’s bedroom. I had my arms around his neck as he turned sideways to squeeze through the door. I was dropped onto his bed and he began undressing.

“Don’t shit on my bed,” he smiled. I smiled for the first time since it happened.

He wasn’t lying about his cock being hard and he quickly climbed into bed with me. My halter was pulled up to my neck to expose my tits and my skirt was pulled up over my hips for him to have access to my body without removing my clothes. He didn’t bother undressing me as he pushed himself inside of me without a condom but I didn’t care. I stared at the scar on his shoulder as he fucked me, thrusting in and out at an ever-increasing speed.

I liked Tony. He was nice to me and wasn’t as demanding as Money but he wasn’t my boyfriend. I was community property for the household and had been told in no uncertain terms that any time one of the wanted sex, I had to give it to them without question. I always thought that a boyfriend was possessive and only wanted their girlfriend to have sex with them but Money proved that wrong. He wanted me to have sex with everyone but most of my partners had to pay for it.

It wasn’t long before Tony’s grunting returned my thoughts to the task at hand. I had found myself daydreaming and not really there getting fucked again. I could feel the warmth flooding my insides as he came, polluting me with nasty cum. He rested for a while before moving off of me and lying beside me panting. I went to him and took his shrinking cock into my mouth to clean him. He rubbed my back as I did.

“Your phone has been going crazy all afternoon,” he said once I had finished.

I then remembered that I had forgotten my phone in Money’s room and quickly went for it. I had seven missed calls, three from my mom and four from Rachael. I also had two texts from my mother and five from Rachael. Not bothering to read the texts I called my cousin.

“Where in the fuck are you?!? Her frantic voice rang through the phone.

“Your mom’s been blowing up my phone looking for you!”

“I’m with Money.”

“My god, Lisa, did you tell your mom you spent the night over here?”

“Yes.”

“You’ve got to let me know when you do shit like that! I had no idea what she was talking about when she called.”

“You didn’t tell her I wasn’t there, right?”

“I figured out what you did and covered for you, but she keeps calling. She said you’re not answering your phone. She wanted to talk to you but I told her you went with Scott to the store for something. You better get home fast or she’s going to come over here looking for you!”

“Okay thanks, Rach, I owe you.”

“Yes, you do and you better not forget it! Now get your ass home NOW!”

“Okay, bye,” I sighed into the phone as I ended the call. I looked at the time on my phone and grumbled. It was already five-twenty!

“Money, I need to go home, my mom’s been looking for me.” I yelled while leaving his room. He was sitting on the couch with Tony watching him playing his game.

“I don’t want you to go, boo.” The tone of his voice was totally different and now he was calling me his pet name.

“You’re going to a debut party later tonight.”

“I can’t, Money! My dad will punish me if I don’t go home and I won’t be able to see you for weeks. Maybe longer.” If I had known then what I know now that would have been the best thing for me.

“I want you to stay with me.”

“Please Money. I’m in a lot of trouble right now and it will only get worse if I don’t go home.”

“DAMN IT LISA!” He screamed with clenched teeth.

“I’m sorry, but if I don’t get home, I won’t be able to see you again. I know my parents and they’ll fuckin’ nail my window shut and lock me in my room! They’re like that.”

“You’d better take her home, man,” Tony said pausing his game again.

“A little now means a lot later.” I didn’t know what he meant by that last comment, but I was thankful that he was on my side.

“Suck my dick first,” he said unzipping his pants. I didn’t argue and quickly dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled out his semi-hard cock. I needed to make him cum fast as every second meant I was deeper in shit at home. I worked on him more aggressively than I ever had and felt his body stiffening in about ten minutes. Seconds later he grunted and released a torrent of cum into my mouth. I had hardly finished swallowing when he pushed me aside.

“Get your shit,” he growled standing. I quickly changed into my school clothes and rushed out of the door with him distantly behind as he leisurely followed.

“I wanted you to spend the night again,” he informed me after starting the car and glaring at me.

“You’re my girl and you need to do what I say.”

“Not as long as my parents have anything to do with it. I live with them and have to follow their rules. I’m not even supposed to have a boyfriend yet so I’ll be punished for like two years if they find out about you. Let’s just keep our relationship quiet for now and not upset my parents, okay?” He sighed but nodded in agreement.

I was dropped off two houses away and rushed home ready to face the wrath of my parents. I knew they’d be upset at me and my mind was spinning on what to say and how to handle them. If they knew that I wasn’t with Rachael I would be dead. Literally. How could I explain where I’d been for the past 24 hours? With trepidation I opened the door and took a deep breath.

“I’m home,” I cheerfully announced after shutting the door. I needed to sound as normal as possible. My dad was in his lazy boy in his usual attire watching a baseball game on TV but mom wasn’t in the kitchen.

“Hi honey,” my dad called out finishing off his last sip of beer.

“How is Rachael?” I was totally shocked. Did he not know about the manhunt my mother had been on looking for me? I felt like a fugitive and he’s just as normal as ever.

“She’s fine, where’s mom?” I was afraid she was at Rachael’s looking for me. On Saturdays she got off at three and was always home by three-thirty. It was almost six and she had plenty of time to look for me.

“Had to work late. Someone called in sick and she’s splitting a shift. She’ll be home soon so why don’t you start dinner?” I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Not only wasn’t she able to go there but she had no real way to know that I wasn’t with her and dad was none the wiser. I’d never given him any reason not to trust me, so when I said I was with Rachael he believed that’s where I was.

“What are we having?” I asked heading toward the kitchen.

“Meatloaf I think.” Sure, enough there was a bowl of premixed ground beef in the fridge and all of the ingredients laid out on the counter that I needed. While standing there I began to feel a trickle of wetness running down my inner thighs. Grabbing a nearby towel I wiped away the goo and put the food in the oven before heading off to the bathroom. I felt cruddy, smelled like sex and ass, and really needed a shower. My mom was standing in the bathroom when I opened the curtain.

“SHIT MOM!” I exclaimed pulling the curtain to cover my nakedness.

“What did you say?”

“I’m sorry, you just freaked me out.”

“We don’t use that type of language in this household, Lisa, you know that.”

“I’m really sorry...”

“If you’re hanging around people that use words like that you need to find new friends.”

“You’re right, mom, I’m sorry,” I replied smiling at her but I kept my body behind the curtain. I had hickies, scratches, bruises, and bite marks all over my body and my pussy was in pretty rough shape. If she saw any of that...

“Why are you hiding?”

“I’m naked.”

“Honey I’ve seen you naked thousands of times. I used to change your diaper, remember?”

“I’m getting shy I guess,” I smiled through the gap the shower curtain. She was quiet for a few seconds.

“Were you with Rachael today?”

“Yes mom, I spent the night there, remember?”

“She didn’t seem to know where you were when I called her earlier. Why is that?”

“I went with Scott to the mall. He asked me to help him pick out a present for his girlfriend.”

“Why weren’t you answering your phone?”

“Sorry but my battery died. We were watching YouTube videos and I forgot to plug it in.”

“Honey I was worried sick about you. I almost left work early to look for you. I just knew something bad had happened.”

“Didn’t Rachael tell you where I went?”

“She didn’t know. She mumbled something about Scott but he didn’t answer his phone either so I got worried.”

“Mom, have I ever given you a reason to worry?”

“No, but you’ve been acting strangely all week and I’m not sure what’s going on. I’m just concerned, that’s all.”

“I’m fine, mom, I promise. I just went to Rachael’s for the night, no big deal.”

“Your uncle didn’t see you there. I called him this morning when I couldn’t reach you and he said you weren’t there.”

“We stayed in the bedroom mostly. He just didn’t see me that’s all.” She sighed deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.