For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I could hear the loud conversation coming from Money’s room and went to check on things as I didn’t want Money angry about something. I found Ashley and if something was wrong, he would blame me. DeShawn was gone but Money and Tony were still in the room with her. Money was sitting up and leaning against the headboard with his long legs opened wide. Ashley was lying on her stomach between them propped up on her forearm while Money literally force-fed her his cock.

His left hand was stroking the shaft from the base to her chin while his right was behind her head pushing and pulling it back and forth as the black tube of meat slipped in and out of her mouth. She grunted every once in a while, as it went too far into her throat. He was determined to make her as good a cock sucker as I was but she seemed too dazed and confused to obey.

Tony was lying on top of her sawing his big black dick back and forth between her ass cheeks and I wasn’t sure if it was in her ass or pussy, not that it really mattered. She would be using both of those holes interchangeably to make them money as that’s the only thing her body was as far as they were concerned.

“We got company,” Tony said looking at me.

“‘Bout fuckin’ time,” Money grumbled and pulled her face away from his crotch. Her eyes were droopy, her mouth slack and covered with saliva and precum.

“Show this bitch how to suck a dick,” he said waving his cock at me. Tony moved with her to lay next to Money and placed Ashley between his legs like a sack of rice before he pushed his dick at her face so that she could suck his cock.

“What the fuck you waitin’ fo’?” he asked me as I stood staring at the fiasco. I knew that resistance was futile as I would have no choice or suffer the consequences of insubordination in the form of not getting my shot. I joined them in bed and kept a watchful eye on Ashley as she struggled to take Tony’s big cock inside of her mouth. He seemed annoyed and forcefully pulled her face onto his lap in a perverted game of tug-of-war. His cock looked much bigger from where I watched and I knew that it would be a while before she was skilled enough to completely suck it.

I was a fast learner and many men had told me that I was a ‘natural’ when it came to sucking dick. I learned through trial and error, guidance from Money and D and from feedback from hundreds of men I had sucked. It takes skill to do it right because there is an art form to it and I wanted to pass that talent onto Ashley. It would make the guys happy if she could eventually suck dick as well as I could.

“Ashley,” I said watching as she lackadaisically nursed on his cock like a sleepy newborn.

She hardly slipped her mouth more than a few inches back and forth over the head and barely moved her hand along the shaft as he tugged on her disheveled hair with aggression. They had been trying to teach her how to give a blowjob for a while and his patience was wearing thin. I could see that she was sucking but not with much effort.

“ASHLEY!” I shouted much louder and that got her attention as she turned slowly to look at me. Her eyes were mere slits as she turned her face toward me allowing Tony’s cock to drop from her slack mouth. She was definitely still high on something.

“Listen to me,” I told her in a stern, angry tone.

“You need to learn how to suck cock,” I began speaking hoping that she would be more willing that she was. It would go a lot better for both of us if she cooperated and did what the guys wanted her to do.

“You need to use your hands more, like this,” I said stroking Money’s cock from the base to just under the head.

“Don’t squeeze too hard but you have to use some pressure. Also don’t forget about his balls, you need to massage them, roll them around your hands but not too hard or you’ll hurt him.” She was still looking at me but I wasn’t sure she was understanding as she looked completely out of it. How much shit did they give her this time?!?

“Make it wet and keep it wet. Lots of spit will make it slick and wet and it will be easier to get into your throat. When you do it right, he will start leaking precum to help, so try to make him leak, okay?” She didn’t respond.

“This is really important, Ashley, so pay attention!” I scolded as her head seemed to bob a little from side to side.

“Watch your teeth. Never use your teeth unless the guy wants you to, understand?”

“You need to use your tongue a lot too, especially under the head. That’s a sensitive place for guys and make sure to keep sucking, even when your mouth is tired. Lick and suck his balls too, guys like that, but not too hard on their balls or you’ll hurt him. I felt like a teacher trying to explain to a second grader how to color within the lines!

“ASHLEY!” I shouted her name again as her head dropped onto Tony’s lap and his dick flopped out of her mouth.

“I think she’s sleeping,” I told Money watching as she remained still.

Her face was on Tony’s cock and it jutted from under her cheek as if she was vomiting a big black cock. Money reached into his bedside table, took out a small white tube of something and snapped it before putting it under her nose. She quickly jumped up and her eyes widened briefly with the look of shock before they returned to slits.

“What the fuck was that?” I asked staring at the small tube in his hand. I had never seen that before.

“Smellin’ salt,” he replied and tossed the tube across the room. I could smell the strong odor of ammonia as it flew past me and I wrinkled my nose.

“Get back to work,” he instructed and pulled my face toward his cock. Ashley was now awake but still groggy and I instructed her on what to do to satisfy a man with her mouth for the next ten minutes.

“Get on your back,” Money barked to me and I flipped around between the two of them and spread my legs. I figured that he was going to fuck me to demonstrate how to have sex for Ashley’s benefit since I was so experienced. Instead, he grabbed her hair by the back of the head, dragged her between my legs, and pushed her face into my crotch.

“Eat ‘er pussy, ho!” he commanded as he rubbed her mouth over my drooling slit. He seemed to get the biggest pleasure out of degrading and humiliating us, especially Ashley as she had been so prim and proper. She was rich, young, and innocent and he wanted nothing more than to corrupt her to his level of perversion. I said nothing and remained motionless as he repeatedly smashed her face all around my wet opening.

I had a busy night, hadn’t fully cleaned up at all since the neighbor came inside of me and I still had residual cum from Roscoe and D. I was sure that the odor and taste of my pussy wasn’t palatable, but I don’t think would it had made a difference in her horrified reaction if I was clean. She probably had never engage in lesbianism and never would have imaged that she would have her mouth on another girl’s pussy, let alone one as battered and abused as mine.

Money pulled her face away from me and held her hovering above me. The lower half of her face was wet and she had something dripping from her chin. Perhaps some of Charles’s cum? She looked strange, her hair all wild, her eyes droopy and her body slack and jelly-like. I watched with curiosity as he coated her right hand and wrist with some lubrication.

My interest in what he had planned was quickly crushed when he pushed her hand against my pussy and kept applying pressure until it slipped inside of me. Just like that, it slid in past her wrist and it was pressing against my uterus. Using her arm like a human dildo, he began thrusting it in and out of me trying to get it even inside although there was no room left. I stared at the ceiling and waited for this horrible deed to end.

“That’s fuckin’ hot!” I heard DeShawn say and looked beyond Money to see him standing at the doorway and watching what Money was doing to me with Ashley’s hand.

“That ain’t nuttin’, watch this shit!” he croaked and I felt something else pressing against my pussy.

In spite of my better judgement, I lifted my head to see what he was doing and was shocked to see him trying to push her fingers from her other hand inside of me! Her hands weren’t huge, but they were big enough for me to feel the stretch as all of her fingers of her left hand, up to her thumb, was inside of me. After a little manipulation, both of her hands were inside of my pussy, one halfway up her forearm and the other just to her wrist. This was one of the lowest points of my life but it wouldn’t be the lowest.

He wanted her to fuck me with her hands but she wasn’t able to or didn’t want to, I wasn’t sure, so he helped her, being a little more aggressive than necessary. After a few minutes he was either bored or tired and had Tony use her hands to fuck me with for a while, then he decided to mix it up a little.

While her hands were still inside of me, he shifted around to get on top of me and began probing around my pussy with his long cock. I knew what he was planning but I didn’t think there was enough room. Seconds later he proved me wrong as he squeezed his erection between the union of her wrists and pushed his dick head inside of my stretched-out hole.

The pressure increased tremendously as he forced more of his hard cock into me along with both of Ashley’s hands. The angle was bad and he wasn’t able to fully penetrate me, but soon he was fucking in and out of me as if she wasn’t even there. He seemed to take delight in what he was doing, but the distended sensation felt as if he was going to tear something and I couldn’t believe this was happening!

“Your pussy ain’t been this tight since the first time I fucked you,” he garbled from above me with laughter. The bed rocked and squeaked as his thrusts increased. As bad as it was, I felt worse for Ashley. She had rich parents and had never been exposed to shit like this and being forced to fist-fuck another girl while some big black ass bouncing in her face and his hard cock was sliding between her hands must be the ultimate degradation.

When he began grunting and his rhythm slowed, I knew that he was close and I was grateful that this nightmare would soon end. Not just for me, but mostly for her. I was beyond caring about what happened to me and began feeling remorse for setting her up like I did. If it hadn’t been for me to save my little sister, she wouldn’t be here right now.

“Open your fuckin’ mouth!” he barked as he pulled his cock out of me. Like a trained seal wanting a fish treat, I opened my mouth and waited for him to shoot his load into my mouth but it didn’t happen. He was grunting and moaning loudly, but he wasn’t cumming in my mouth. I opened my eyes to see him perched in front of Ashley with several inches of his cock in her mouth as he emptied his balls directly into her throat.

“I’m next,” Tony stated and shifted around to get between my legs. He wasn’t as thick as Money and there was still a lot of lube inside of me, so he slipped in much easier. The fact that Money had opened me up even more helped his entry and soon he was thrusting in and out with excitement.

“Hold his dick,” Money ordered Ashley.

“Get your hands around his dick and squeeze it.” With all the movements from Tony I couldn’t tell if she did that or not but figured that she had, as his moans increased.

“I’m cummin’!” He grunted before pulling out of me.

I didn’t need to look to see where his sperm was going as I could hear her gagging and struggling as he emptied himself inside of her mouth. Tony moved away and my biggest fear was realized as DeShawn climbed onto the bed. His cock was thicker than both of her wrists put together and if he was planning on fucking me just like the other two had, I didn’t think I’d survive, if it would even fit.

Thankfully that wasn’t his intent and I watched with relief as he moved behind Ashely, lifted her onto her knees by her hips, and positioned himself behind her. She still had both hands inside of me like fleshy handcuffs as he lunged forward and forced his giant cock into one of her holes. I assumed it was her pussy as I don’t think she had had anal sex yet, but I could be mistaken.

“Yea, fuck that slut!” Money growled and I could just imagine how tight it must have been inside of her as he was very thick. It only took a few minutes before he was cumming but instead of making her swallow his cum like Money and Tony had, he just released himself right inside of her while her hands were still trapped inside of me.

“You was ‘posed to shoot in ‘er mouth, fool!” Money scolded him as his movement slowed to a stop. “She ain’t protected yet!”

“Sorry man, I couldn’t help it, shit felt too good. The bitch is tight as fuck!” He pulled out of her and Money helped her take her hands out of my pussy. I don’t know if he was trying to hurt me or not, but instead of taking them out one at a time, he grabbed both wrists and yanked the out together! It felt as if I was giving birth as the widest part of both hands slowly emerged from my abused hole at the same time! I watched with concern as he forced her to lick all the gooey slime from her hands.

“Your pussy is really fucked up, Lisa,” DeShawn said smiling at me.

“Yea, no thanks to you guys!” I huffed and closed my legs to keep the cool air out of my gaping hole. I didn’t know how bad it was, but the way it was throbbing, I was sure it was bad.

“Why did you do that?” I asked Money as he pulled my legs apart to get a better look at my worn out pussy.

“Your pussy is already stretched all the fuck outta shape, Lisa, so it don’t really matter no mo’ what we do. Besides, my new boo got a tight pussy so I don’t giva fuck what happens to you now, you ain’t nuttin’ but a carnival ride makin’ me money!”

“MONEY!” I gasped at his harsh words. I couldn’t believe he felt that way! He laughed at my reaction and went over to Ashley to put his arm around her and hugged her into his chest.

“Get cleaned up, Roscoe and D will be here to get you at 10,” Money informed me with a stern expression.

“Be ready to go when they get here.” I watched as he lifted Ashley’s lithe body from the bed and tossed her over his shoulder as if it was nothing.

“Where are you taking her?” I asked as the other two guys followed them toward the door.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it. You just worry ‘bout makin’ me money,” he remarked and kept walking. I watched them until the disappeared. I only had had a few hours of rest this morning and I knew that I’d be in for another busy day but I didn’t really have a choice, I had to go too.


I didn’t see Ashley for several days after that as I guess our schedules didn’t align as Roscoe and D kept me working nonstop. I hardly saw Money during this time as he was ‘busy’ with his new acquisition. I could only imagine what he was doing to her but knew it involved manipulations, drugs, and sex. Lots of sex. When I did finally see her five days later, she was sleeping naked in our bed alone with Money. It wasn’t unusual to see her naked as she had to follow the same rule I did while in the apartment.

“I’ve been waitin’ for you,” DeShawn said coming up behind me and kissed the back of my neck. I felt his muscular arms around my chest as he hugged me.

“How is she?” I asked and wiggled out of his grasp to make my way to the bed.

I still felt responsible for her and was concerned about what they were making her do. She was on her back, legs parted slightly and even in the dim light I could see bruising around her pussy and her tits must have been a frequent target for customers based on the number of scratches, bruises, and red marks all over her chest. She wore a ‘B’ cup and they were very fully and inviting, which the customers would have enjoyed.

“What happened to her?” I couldn’t stop staring between her legs at the pool of murky slime wetting the mattress below her ass.

“She’s okay, don’t worry,” he said coming up behind me and rubbing my bare shoulders.

“Did Money pimp her out already?” He laughed.

“She got fucked a lot these past few days but not just by johns.” He didn’t even wait a day to start selling her!

“Let’s go to my room,” he said tugging on my arm.

I leaned over Money to get a better look at her privates. It was difficult to see with all the dried cum around her pussy, but there was noticeable swelling and obvious discolorations around her pubic area. It must have been a rough couple of days and things were only going to get worse after she’s ‘broken’ in.

“What going to happen to her?” He chuckled again.

“She’s a ho now, baby, what do you think is gunna happen to her?” I sighed knowing that I had sealed her fate.

“Come on, baby, don’t keep me waitin’,” he said taking my hand and placing it on his erection.

I had fucked twenty-seven ‘customers’ throughout the day and of course Roscoe and D each fucked me before taking me home and now DeShawn wants pussy too?!? It was already 3:48 in the morning and I was exhausted, but I knew that I couldn’t tell him no. Lifting me into his arms he carried me out of the bedroom and into his. This was becoming a nightly ritual for us as Ashley was now staying with Money and wasn’t as readily available to the others.

Over the course of the next three weeks this happened time after time as Ashley was sold to various men on Backpage, Craigslist, dating sites or word of mouth advertising. There was no shortage of men wanting to fuck her as the guys had a huge customer base to select from. Unlike me, she wasn’t taken to the whore houses, truck stops, porn shops, bars and other ‘bottom-of-the-barrel’ shit holes that they took me to because she was ‘top shelf’ meat, or so they often said.

Now that they had a new girl who was young, pretty, and tight, they were abusing me less often. I was only home for a few hours each morning but seldom did any of them fucking me. Money and I hadn’t had sex even one time since that fisting incident with Ashley and he practically ignored me unless he felt that I could have made him more money. He devoted all of this attention to her, and that upset me, not out of jealousy, but out of concern what was going to happen to her as I felt responsible for what she was going through. Better her than Brooke, but still I felt like shit for doing it to her.


It had been hours since my last shot and I was feeling the need. I found out that Money had been using more water to dilute the dosage and making me wait longer between shots. That was his way of keeping me in line and I couldn’t extend my arm fast enough for my shot when it was time for another.

He handed me the needle and I stared at my supreme god for a few seconds. I started injecting myself recently and tapped my arm desperately to find a suitable vein. With nervousness, I pushed the tip into my skin and felt the sting as it pierced the flesh. Soon all my worries disappeared as the drugs coursed through my body and mind. That made everything all worth- while.

As we entered the motel room I stopped suddenly when I saw Ashley sitting on the bed passively staring at the closed curtain, her expression was dull and indifferent. She wore a schoolgirl outfit with a navy-blue pleated skirt, a white button-down blouse, black shiny shoes with white ruffled socks and her hair were tied in pig tails. She looked smaller and younger than her fifteen years and her eyes seemed hollow and distant.

Money informed me that she still wasn’t cooperating and there had been some complaints about her performance from a few customers. No matter how often they drugged her, no matter what drugs they used on her, no matter how often they threatened her, and occasionally roughed her up, she still didn’t want to be a whore. I almost laughed when he said that. I mean, who really wants to be a whore? He needed me to ‘talk’ to her and convince her to be more cooperative or things were going to get bad for her really quick.

“Hey Ash,” I said sitting next to her and put my arm around her. She hardly moved and kept her hands folded on her lap. Her stare never wavered and she appeared to be in some sort of deep trance as she was in another drug stupor.

“How are you holding up?” I asked rubbing her opposite shoulder and hugged her tighter. Her body tensed and I heard her breathing hard.

“I want to go home,” she mumbled and I glanced toward Money before turning my gaze to D and Roscoe. The brothers had been with her in the motel room while Money and I were in another room making money. If I didn’t do something to change her disposition, they were going to start beating her to make her compliant.

“You don’t like living with us?” Slowly she shook her head.

“Why not?” Now it was her turn to look at the brothers before she shrugged her shoulders. I knew what she meant and she knew enough not to say anything negative about any of them in their presence.

“I just want to go home. Please let me call my parents to come get me.”

“Well, you can’t, Ashley, at least not right now. But if you behave and do what we tell you to do, you can call them later. Just act right and don’t give us any trouble and you’ll see your mom and dad real soon.” She gasped at my words and stared intensely at me.

“Promise?” Her voice was hopeful but hardly over a squeak.

“Of course.”

“And I can go home?”

“Yea, sure, Ashley, you can go home, but only if you do what we tell you to do.” She smiled slightly and I returned the gesture.

“But you have to promise to be a good and do everything we tell you to do, understand?”

“I don’t like being here and I don’t like having sex with all those old gross men.”

“It’s not that bad, Ashley, sex is normal and you just need to get used to doing it with strangers.”

“This is not normal and I don’t want to do it anymore!”

“Do you want to see your family again?” She nodded.

“Then this is what you have to do if you want to see them, okay?” I smiled at her again.

“Can I go home ... today?”

“There’s a man on his way to spend a little time with you. He wants to make love to you and I want you to be nice to him.”

“I don’t want to have sex with anyone else!”

“You need to or they won’t let you go home, Ash.”

“I just want to go home ... please.”

“This is your home,” I said looking around the plain motel room.

“Well not here but at the apartment. You are part of our family now and you need to start acting like it or you’re going to get hurt really bad!” I snapped at her as I changed my tactics. Kindness wasn’t working.

“It’s time for her shot,” D said reaching for his fanny pack. We both watched as he pulled off the bright orange cap and approached the bed. Ashley folded her arms together under her breasts and resisted as he stood in front of her.

“Ashley!” I growled and pushed her back upright.

“Behave!”

Violently her head shook as she protested what she knew was going to happen. Taking her right arm, I extended it and held it out for D. She was still squirming and I slapped her on the bicep to calm her down. Pushing her face into my side she squealed as the tip of the needle penetrated her flesh the hundredth time.

“You’ve been getting these shots for a month now, why are you still acting like that?!?” I snapped at her. I could feel her body go slack as she let out a long sigh. I nudged her away from me and she flopped over onto her side completely relaxed.

“Heroin?” I asked looking at D and he nodded.

“She’s easier to control that way.” I looked at her as she was slumped on her side next to me.

“Hey, get up, the guy will be here soon,” I said pulling on her arm. It was as if she was half asleep as her head bobbed around as I sat her up right.

“You want to call your parents, don’t you?” She struggled to focus her eyes as she looked at me but was nonreactive.

“How much shit did you give ‘er?” Money asked watching the way she was hardly moving.

“The same as usual, maybe a little more.”

“Ashley!” I yelled at her while patting the side of her face. I didn’t hit very hard as not to damage the merchandise. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and I smile.

“You need to act right when he gets her, understand?” She stared at me expressionlessly just as there was a knock at the door. I gasped knowing what was about to happen. Roscoe looked through the peephole and turned toward us.

“It’s Tony,” he said pulling open the door.

“What the fuck you doin’ here?” Money mumbled as he entered the motel room.

“I called him,” D said returning from the bathroom after flushing the syringe.

“I thought it would be a good idea if it was just you and Lisa when the trick got here. Too many niggas might scare a honky off.” The four of them laughed.

“He don’t know the room numba,” Money informed them. Generally, we don’t give out the room number until we are ready for the trick to come in. The phone rang and D handed it to me.

“Pretend you’re Ashley and give him the room numba,” he instructed.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Is this, um, Ashley?”

“Yes, I’m waiting for you, lover,” I said sweetly and winked at D.

“What’s the room number?” Came the masculine voice.

“I’m in room 212,” I said looking at Ashley. She still looked totally out of it.

“I’ll be right there.” The phone went dead and I closed the lid.

“Guess we betta bounce,” Tony suggested and Roscoe and D started getting their things together. As the trio headed for the door there was a soft knock and everyone froze. They were hoping to avoid seeing him, but that wasn’t possible now.

“Answer it,” Money said motioning with his chin. Slowly I went and opened the door about six inches and stared at the tall stranger through the crack.

“Are you going to let me in?” He asked putting a little pressure on the door. I backed away and he pushed it open the rest of the way and stopped when he saw the four black men in the room.

“What’s going on?!?” For a moment he looked as if we were going to jack him or something.

“Don’t worry, they were just leaving,” I said and gave them a stern look. The new guy stepped aside as the three of them left. He watched them until D shut the door behind him.

“Who were they?” He asked looking at me.

“And who are you?” He added looking at Money sitting on the small love seat in the corner.

“They’re friends of mine and he’s my boyfriend.”

“YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?” He gasped looked at me with a shocked expression. I guess he never figured that a white girl would be into black guys or something. That’s when he noticed Ashley lying on the queen-size bed staring at the ceiling. He walked over and stood beside the bed.

“Is she okay?”

“She’s fine, just a little tired.” He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her blonde hair.

“Hi beautiful,” he said smiling at her. I sat on the other side of the bed and held her hand. With a slight turn of her head, she looked at him.

“You’re even more beautiful than your picture,” he smiled as his eyes roamed up and down her lithe form. The schoolgirl uniform was a good touch as he ran his fingers along the ruffles that ended at her pussy.

“I want to go home,” she said with a slow and slurred speech. She was lethargic and seemed overly relaxed. He looked at me.

“We already talked about that, Ashley. You need to behave but for now, you’re staying with us.”

“Is she drugged?” he asked lifting one of her droopy eyelids and looking at her tiny pupils. Her eyes were slightly puffy and there were dark circles under them.

“We gave her a little something to help her relax. It’s a little stressful being a whore, believe me I know,” I said smiling at him. He swallowed hard before looking back at her. I watched as he placed his hand on her ample chest and moved it around in a feeble attempt to find her nipple somewhere inside of the bra.

“Got the money?” I asked placing my hand on his. His intense stare never faltered as he attempted to drink in her beauty.

“God she’s such a beautiful girl,” he sighed.

“You gotta pay to play,” I reminded him and plied his fingers away from her shirt.

“You said five for two hours, how about two-fifty for one hour?” I couldn’t believe it! The bastard was trying to negotiate her price!

“What the fuck is with you, man?” Money spoke and stood up.

“You wanna fuck ‘er or not? I got a line of guys a mile long waitin’ fo’ this shit! Five bills is the price, pay it or get the fuck out!”

“Alright, alright, alright, calm down, man!” The stranger replied and looked nervously at Money. I knew Money could easily kick his ass but hoped that it wouldn’t get that far.

“That’s a lot of money, how do I know if she’s new?”

“See fo’ yourself,” Money huffed and sat back down. The man looked at me and then at Ashley. Well, mostly at her slender legs that vanished under the pleated skirt. He stared for over a minute without moving or speaking.

“Go ahead, see for yourself,” I repeated Money’s suggestion.

Slowly he lifted her skirt and revealed her white panties with a lacy design. Pulling the leg opening away from her skin he gazed in as if looking at the Holy Grail. With a slight tug, her puffy labia came into view and I heard him suck in a gasp of air through his nose. Using the tip of his finger he rubbed her opening a little before using another finger to open it a little wider. Her hole yawned open and he slid a finger inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.