For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“What’s going on?” I asked as he parked around the back. He didn’t reply but instead turned off the car and got out.

“Move!” he ordered after noticing that I wasn’t getting out. I slid out of the car and followed him to room 126 where he knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw D standing there with a smile. The door was shut behind us and I looked around the dingy room. There were two queen size beds, two nightstands, a round table, a dresser with a TV bolted to it and a closet. Not much else.

Money dumped the contents of the bag onto the nearest bed and began stacking the cash. D helped him sort it and began putting them into stacks. I sat at the table and watched as the two of them counted my money.

“DAMMMMNN, boo, you did good!” he announced after everything was counted. “Fourteen thousand, nine hundred fifty-two dollars and eighty-seven cents!

“We split dat three ways, right?” D asked.

“Fuck no, man, it’s my money, I worked hard for it, I’m keepin’ it all!” I didn’t see how he worked ‘hard’ for or why he felt he was entitled to all of it as the money belonged to me.

“Come on, man, we helpin’ you with you little ho, ain’t we? We brothas. We partners, right?”

“I’m keepin’ ten,” he said counting out ten thousand dollars from the stacks. “You and Roscoe can split the ress.” I guess he was happy with getting something as he didn’t object to that total. Money stuff his share into the bag and D divided the rest into two equal stacks and shoved them into his two front pockets. The eighty-seven cents were scooped off the bed and Money walked over to me with a smile.

“Here’s your share,” he said dropping the change into my lap. Most of it fell onto the floor. His attention was shifted back to D.

“When the dude gunna be here.” He looked at his watch.

“Twenty minutes.”

“If you’re gunna fuck her, you bess be hurryin’,” he said falling onto the closest bed.

D approached me and extended his hand. I took it and followed him to the second bed where he abruptly lifted me from my feet, dropped me onto the center and removed his pants. He wasn’t fully erect but wasn’t far from it. I wiggled out of the still wet shorts and spread my legs. There was no sense in struggling as it was inevitable.

He slid into me like a hot knife and bottomed out quickly. I could feel the wetness seeping out of me as he moved back and forth while the juicy smacking sounds rang loudly in the quiet room.

“Fuck, Carlton why you gotta bring her full of cum?!?” Money laughed.

“She’s a ho, what you expect?”

That didn’t discourage him as he quickly resumed his fast thrusting and he even slipped his large hands under my ass to lift my hips slightly. I kept my eyes shut as he pumped into me fast and hard, removing most of whatever juices I had left inside of me. He lasted hardly ten minutes before coming and dumping another load of cum into my excessively stretched pussy.

Pulling himself out he moved forward, straddled my chest, and shoved his deflating cock toward my mouth. Parting my lips, I accepted his large black cock and cleaned everything off of it, even getting a slight taste of cum as the last of it bubbled out the tip.

“Go wash your pussy,” he told me as he climbed out of bed. I sat up and felt the cooling slime oozing from me and I wiped it on the comforter before standing. I didn’t know why, but my legs were beginning to shake.

I had just made it into the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door. Wetting a face towel, I quickly wiped away whatever slime was leaking out and wiped the entire area, hoping that would be enough to please him. I frowned when I saw my reflection. I could use some make up and for some reason I had a few pimples popping out on my face. I never had that problem before and contributed it to stress.

Exiting the bathroom wearing only a towel I saw the older man sitting naked on the bed that D had just fucked me in. The man had shoulder-length white hair, a long white beard and looked like a bag full of wrinkles. My first thought was that he’s a skinny, crackhead Santa Clause. He stood and my eyes went to between his scrawny legs to his drooping cock. It pointed straight down, wasn’t very large, had excess skin over the head and was just as wrinkled as he was. His nut sack hung even lower than his cock and reminded me of a stretch Armstrong doll that had been played with too much.

“You’re very sexy,” he said as we met halfway across the room.

“You’re very handsome,” I lied. I learned early that when you stroke a man’s ego a little, he’s putty in your hands.

“You’re too kind, I’m just an ugly old man,” he corrected. I wanted to agree with him but felt it better that I didn’t.

“I bet you were very handsome when you were younger.”

“That I was...” he said smiling at some long-forgotten memory. He tugged at the towel causing it to fall away and he looked up and down my body as if trying to decide to buy me or not.

“I wasn’t expecting you to be so ... tiny,” he said staring at my tits.

“You know what they say,” D chimed in to break the tension. “Good things cum in small packages!” He and Money laughed and the old man soon joined in.

“I’m told you’re new to the game,” he said still staring at my small tits.

“I guess.”

“How long have you been a whore?” I didn’t like that term but didn’t let my smile fade.

“Just a few weeks.”

“So, you haven’t been with very many men have you?” My eyes widened. I didn’t know exactly how many men I’d had sex with, but I knew so far it was well over two hundred. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m honored to be one of your firsts,” he said rubbing his hairy, wrinkled fingers over my bare skin.

“Come, let’s get comfortable,” he said while guiding me toward the bed. With a slight nudge I was seated on the edge while he remained standing, his belly button staring me right in the eyes like a winking cyclops. I wasn’t sure what he expected but I reached for his droopy cock and pulled the skin away from the head.

It looked almost grayish and even the head had a lot of wrinkles. I had never seen a cock head with so many wrinkles. There was a slight odor of fish and pee but didn’t smell all that bad. I’d smelled a lot worse. Leaning forward I took the squishy meat into my mouth and began sucking. He moaned.

“That feels nice,” he whispered. I kept working on it, trying to get it hard, but it only got a little larger and stayed floppy inside of my mouth no matter what I did. I reached for his drooping balls and played with them too. They had to hang down at least six inches and were about the same size as his flaccid cock. I sucked and licked his cock and balls for over ten minutes without success of getting him hard. I wasn’t sure what to do so I stopped and looked up at him.

“It might take a little longer, honey, the pill hasn’t kicked in yet. Just keep sucking.” I didn’t know what pill he was talking about but I did what he asked and a few minutes later it started to respond. Soon it was hard enough to penetrate me so I laid backwards and spread my legs. It was already halfway past his half-hour session and he needed to hurry.

“I’m paying for you, sweetheart, you get on top,” he said and moved around to climb onto the bed before collapsing onto his back.

“I had hip surgery last year and can’t quite get my ass moving like I used to.” His ass was shriveled up like an old prune and he had a huge scar running along the side of his left leg.

Reaching for a condom I tore open the package and pulled out the yellowish rubber. He smiled and stopped me as I tried to roll it onto his cock.

“That’s very flattering of you, honey, but that’s not going to fit. I have one in my pants pocket, why don’t you grab it.” The only condoms I had were the magnum XLs and with his average-size-semi-erection it would literally fall off of him. Climbing out of bed I reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. There were fifties and hundreds and several twenties. My heart raced as I glanced back at the old man slowly stroking himself.

“Check the other pocket,” he suggested as I dug around looking for it. I found it in the other pocket and debated on what to do with the money I was holding.

I dropped his pants and with a huge smile returned to the bed and stooped over to throw the money under the bed before climbing back on with him. His cock had already lost some of its firmness, but a minute inside of my mouth got it even harder than before. With the condom on, I straddled him and began shifting my hips back and forth while he played with my tits.

He came with a couple of minutes to spare and I spent the remainder of the time slurping and sucking on his cock as it rapidly dwindled into a pale, shriveled hotdog. He was still breathing hard and was sweating even though I was the one to do all the work. Once finished, I moved to sit beside him and stared at his sunken chest covered with white hair and dark spots. He had dark spots, moles, freckles, and skin tags all over his body.

“I think I’ll take a quick shower,” he announced and pulled himself out of bed before grabbing his clothes and heading for the bathroom. I waited for the door to shut before I looked at the guys.

“We should go,” I whispered to Money.

“Why?” Reaching under the bed I pulled out the stack of money that I had taken from the old man and gave it to him.

“You jacked him?!?” he asked looking somewhat shocked. I wasn’t sure what that meant but I assumed it meant that I robbed him. I nodded with a smile.

“You cool with that?” Money asked D who seemed just as shocked that I had done that.

“How much is there?” I watched as Money counted it.

“A thousand fifty-five.”

“Damn, girl, you know what you’re doin’, huh?”

“Let’s bounce,” Money announced and I quickly dressed while D listened at the bathroom door. He didn’t want him to notice the money missing and cause a problem while we were still there, not that the old man could really do anything against Money and D.

Hurriedly we rushed out and I jumped into the backseat of Money’s car giggling as the brothers got in front laughing at our antics.

“Where’s your car?” I asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

“Roscoe got it. He dropped me off.” Just then his phone rang. D started laughing.

“It’s him.” I suddenly became concerned. What if he calls the police? He knows who we are and has D’s phone number!

“Hello?” he answered trying to sound causal.

“Naw, man I don’t know nuttin’ bout your money,” he said winking at me.

“Man, I done told you, ain’t no body took your fuckin’ money!” he shouted into the phone. “You was right there, George, when we took it? My girl ain’t like that. Don’t be saying shit like that ‘less you got proof, man. You got proof?” I was really nervous listening to the conversation.

“Don’t give me that bullshit, man, you ain’t gunna call no damn po~lice.” He said it with emphasis on the first syllable.

“You the one gunna be in mo’ trouble, man. You gunna tell them you paid to fuck an underage ho and she jacked you? Is that what you gunna say? I ain’t never told you she was eighteen, man, and besides ain’t no body took your damn money, I done told you that!”

“Just hang up,” Money urged as he quickly turned another corner and caused the wheels to squeal.

“I don’t giva shit, there plenty of johns out there fo’ her,” he said hanging up. He turned around to look at me and started laughing.

“Look like you lost a trick,” he said turning around. I shrugged my shoulders

“That floppy-dick asshole isn’t big loss,” I replied with a smile, “besides there’s plenty more johns out there for me, right?” They started laughing.

“But you fucked up, boo,” he said turning around with a serious look on his face. My eyes widened with concern. Was he going to call the police after all?

“He said he had over eleven hundred dollars in his pocket. You missed some!” The three of us laughed as D counted out the money and they split it.

“You did good though, boo,” he said with a smile.

“So does that mean I get the day off?” I asked leaning forward between the seats.

“Fuck no,” Money said. “You just gettin’ started.”

We drove around the block and returned to the same motel but parked a little further down the building. I was curious as to why but didn’t ask as we waited. A few minutes later the old man came out of the room and got into a pearl-colored Cadillac before driving away, squealing his tires as he left. That caused another round of laughter from the guys.

“Why are we here?” I finally asked.

“The room’s paid fo’ ‘til tomorrow,” Money informed me as he got out. D opened his door, got out and I slipped out of the backseat as we made our way back to the room. I found out the hard way that I now had three pimps and they each planned on maximizing their income from selling my pussy!


I had never heard of Backpage and at first, I thought it was some code word for anal sex. I’m not sure if Money knew about it before or if he was just waiting until he got total control over me before signing me up. D had a laptop and was typing something on it while Money had me model some clothes and took pictures of me. They weren’t normal clothes and for some reason he only took photos from my neck down, none of my face and the one full body shot had my face partially hidden by my hair.

They kept talking amongst themselves, trying different words and just before noon I had my first Backpage ad. With a few photos of my body, I was advertised as ‘funsized’, ‘new to the area’, and ‘looking for fun’. It took only a minute before Money’s phone rang as the first customer responded to the ad. His phone kept ringing throughout the afternoon as he began setting up dates for me one after another.

This began my marathon week of drugs and sex with many random strangers responding to the Backpage ad. Money, Roscoe and D took turns monitoring the site, answering the phone, and controlling the flow of business. A second adjourning room was rented to serve as a waiting room while I was kept fucking in the next room. As one man left the motel room through the front door another man was coming into the room through the side door. This went on and on and on until I didn’t even know which way was up.

Every six to seven hours I was given more meth and in between the injections, I was fed Red Bull and Nodoz pills. I didn’t sleep and even though I didn’t feel tired, my mind was a jumbled mess and I couldn’t concentrate on anything for lone. Nineteen or twenty hours at a time I worked nonstop, only resting when the phone went silent, usually around 4:30 AM. By eight o’clock in the morning he calls resumed, the men began showing up and I was once again fucking a never-ending string of men. I had small breaks in between to use the restroom and clean up, but not very many.

I was going through boxes of condoms like crazy and someone had to keep making trips to the drug store to get more. I was surprised they still had any left on the shelves to even sell. The men paid one hundred and twenty dollars for twenty minutes of sex and I went through two or three tricks an hour, every hour, fifty to fifty-five men every day. The ad kept getting refreshed every few hours to keep my name on top.

My last injection was just after midnight six days after I had the fight with my parents and by five in the morning, I was dead to the world. The days all blended together and I was shocked when Money told me what day it was. Being high and awake for that long took a serious toll on me both mentally and physically. I slept for several hours and was awakened for lunch about noon. I wasn’t very hungry but ate what they gave me. Money sat next to me while I ate.

“I’m losin’ money,” he informed me. I didn’t understand what he was talking about. “I need another ho to work with you.”

“Huh?” My brain couldn’t grasp what he was saying as I was still disorientated.

“I gotta turn tricks away ‘cause you too booked so we gotta get another girl, understand?” I finally got it.

“You know someone?” He asked and I shook my head. There wasn’t anyone that I could think of that would want to do what I was doing.

“Your cuz is cute. Got nice tits. Tricks go fo’ big ol’ titties.”

“Rachael won’t do this shit, Money.”

“You didn’t think you’d do this shit neither, huh?” he smiled.

“I’m serious, Money. She’s had a few boyfriends but there’s no way she’ll have sex for money, I know her.”

“Just get her to my crib and I’ll take care of da rest, a’ight?”

I really didn’t want to get my cousin involved but at that point I had been totally brainwashed and was fully obedient that I wouldn’t dream of defying him. He laid out the plan and I had only about three hours to put it together. He planned on picking her up from school and taking her to ‘our’ apartment. The rest was up to me and it was fully explained to me what he wanted.

That’s when I found out that my phone had been disconnected. My fuckin’ parents turned my phone off! Why would they do that? Where they afraid I’d run up a big bill or was it their way of cutting ties with me. If they think they can get rid of me that easily ... I went off on them, cursing their names and even threw my phone across the room. The guys thought it was funny.

“Just use mines,” Money said and gave me one of his burner phones. They got them at Walmart and had several of the between them. I left Rachael a message on voice mail to call me as soon as she got out of school. We checked out of the motel and went home where I showered and got a fresh injection. They had been shooting me in different areas, my stomach, hips, pelvic areas, hand and a few times under my tongue to keep signs of my addiction a secret. The phone rang at 2:55. It was her.

“Hey Rach,” I said cheerfully as I answered.

“Whose number is this?”

“Money’s. My phone isn’t working.”

“Yea I know, your mom disconnected it.”

“I’d like to see you. I miss my best friend,” I said smiling over the phone. It was true.

“Maybe we can hang out this weekend.”

“Or we can hang out now. Just for a few hours. Money can pick you up and take you home afterward.”

“I don’t know, Lisa, I have a lot of homework to do and I have a test tomorrow.”

“Just for a little while, please? I really need to see you.” She sighed.

“Okay but just for about an hour, I don’t have a lot of time.”

“That will be fine, Rach!” I squealed over the phone. I was excited to see her and didn’t really think about what Money had planned for her.

“Money is waiting for you at the corner gas station. You know what kind of car he has, right?”

“Yea, I’ve seen it. Make sure he knows I can only stay an hour.”

“I’ll tell him.” I hung up excited about seeing her again.

Tony was at work and DeShawn was gone, probably at the gym. D was out doing something while Roscoe was sleeping on Money’s bed. I was hoping that no one would come home and ruin what we had planned. Hardly ten minutes passed before I heard the key in the door. It was them! I rushed to her and threw my arms around her. She was a half a foot taller and my face was pretty much in her tits but I didn’t care. I missed her so much!

“I gotta bounce for a while,” Money said giving me a knowing look. “I’ll be back in ‘bout forty minutes to take you home, a’ight?” Rachael nodded and he left. We squealed once again and hugged briefly.

“It’s so good to see you!” I cried and she repeated the same.

“Let’s sit over here,” I said taking her by the wrist and guiding her to the couch.

“Are you thirsty?”

“Yea, sure,” she replied. “What do you have?”

“Coke?”

“Sounds good.”

I sprang toward the kitchen and twisted off the soda cap. Opening the drawer I removed the Ziploc baggy of rock salt looking crystals dropped one into the glass before filling it with soda. The hot liquids fizzed and bubbled to the top and even ran over the sides slightly. I slurped off the foam and stuck a straw in it. She would get more meth with a straw. Taking a deep breath, I carried the two glasses into the living room.

“Your mom was like a major psycho bitch last week,” Rachael said as I approached the couch. “She barged into our house and laid into my dad like you’d never believe. Poor Scott got some too. Damn if I know what she was screaming about but she said my dad belonged in jail. She was acting crazy and shit!” She took the glass from me and took a sip. After smacking her lips a few times, she wrinkled her nose and set it on the table.

“What’s wrong with the soda?”

“Oh, it’s probably a little flat. Money sometimes forgets to screw it on tight enough.”

“I’ve had flat soda before, Lisa, that’s not flat.”

“What happened with my mom?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“She left after a while but not before saying some mean shit to my dad.”

“Yea, she was pretty mean to me too. That’s why I left.”

“Are you still going to school?”

“No. I’ve officially quit.”

“QUIT?!?! Lisa you can’t quit school!”

“I don’t need that shit any way, Rachael. I’m learning everything I need to know from Money.”

“What in the fuck does he know about anything?”

“You’d be surprised what he knows.” She stared at me and then looked at the glass of soda.

“Can I get some water instead?”

“Just drink the soda.”

“I don’t want to. It tastes weird.”

“You’ll get used to it. Come on, drink it,” I said picking it up for her. She didn’t take it and actually turned her head.

“It will make you feel better.” She looked at me with furrowed brows.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that the soda will make you feel better.” She took the glass and sniffed it.

“Smells like ... chemicals. Did you put something inside of it?”

“WHAT?!?! I tried to sound shocked.

“Would I do that, Rach? Huh? We’re like sisters, right? Here, I’ll show you it’s fine to drink!” I snapped and took the glass away and took a big swig from it. The chemicals were strong and burned my nose. Maybe I shouldn’t have picked the biggest rock.

“Your turn now,” I said handing it back to her.

“That’s okay, I don’t want it.”

“Please drink it, Rachael? I need you to.”

“Why?” I wasn’t expecting that question.

“So, you don’t waste it. You know how our parents are when we waste food.” She took the glass and smelled it once again.

“What’s in here? That’s not just soda.”

“Something to make you feel better.” She looked at me cautiously.

“What is it?”

“Drink it and I’ll tell you.”

“Tell me and I’ll drink it.”

“Promise?” She nodded.

“It’s meth,” I said and smiled thinking that she would be happy I was giving it to her. Meth was amazing and everyone should be taking it!

“WHAT?!?! Like crystal meth? The drug?”

“Drink it now, you promised!” I smiled as I expected her to uphold her end of the deal.

“I’m not drinking that shit!” she growled and returned it to the table.”

“You promised!”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!? You’re trying to drug me? Seriously? Have you lost your fucking mind!?!?”

“It won’t hurt you; I promise!”

“Lisa that shit will fuck you up big time! Is that why you’ve been acting so weird lately? Are you on meth?”

“Nothing that makes you feel this good is bad for you, Rach,” I argued. Rachael stood and grabbed her backpack.

“I’m going home and don’t ever call me again!”

“Rach, wait! Please!” She was already at the door and reaching for the handle. I need you. Please.” She stepped into the hallway and turned to face me.

“Goodbye, Lisa, I hope you have a good life. Lose my number!” she quipped and slammed the door shut. Shit!

“What the fuck happened?” Roscoe asked coming from Money’s room.

“You were supposed to get ‘er.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. She didn’t want to drink the soda. Do you think Money will be mad?”

“No,” he said and I felt a little better. “He’s gunna be fuckin’ pissed!” Shit.

“It wasn’t my fault! She wouldn’t drink it! It does taste pretty fuckin’ bad!”

“That don’t matt’a, Lisa. You shoulda figur’d something out!” Just then the door flew open and Money walked in.

“What the fuck?” he shouted before slamming the door.

“Money I’m sorry, but she wouldn’t drink it and then she found out it was meth.” He stared at me with his frightful expression.

“Found out? How?” I looked away. I didn’t want to tell him the truth but I couldn’t lie. I wasn’t raised that way.

“I, uh, told her.”

“What the fuck, Lisa?!? Why you did that?!?”

“She wouldn’t drink it unless I told her what was in it.”

“You dumb-ass bitch!” He shouted and approached me. He hadn’t really hit me but I’d seen his temper and I wasn’t sure if he was about to start. He had the look in his eyes of a enraged psychopath.

“I’m sorry, Money,” I coward away from him.

“Just shut the fuck up and get your shit, you’re doin’ double-duty for this shit!” I already knew what double-duty meant. I would be servicing men until Money felt I’d earned enough money for him. I quickly changed not caring what I wore as I wouldn’t be wearing it for long. Most of my days are spent naked and on my back.

We met up with D at a different motel, this one not too far from LAX. I could see the planes flying overhead as we got out of the car. The two rooms were already booked, I’m assuming one was intended for Rachael and the other for me but with me flying solo they used the other room as a waiting room and immediately began to stack the customers up.

For the rest of Thursday, all day Friday and all day Saturday I did nothing but fuck. They posted two Backpage ads with two different phone numbers and throughout the weekend, and men just kept calling nonstop. Even while fucking in one room, I could hear them ringing and the sounds of someone’s voice making arrangements for me to fuck another stranger for money. It didn’t stop until Sunday afternoon. I noticed the time and thought of my family as it was normally the time we left for church.

It had been hours since my last injection and I was feeling the effects of not having it in my system and I didn’t like how I felt. I wanted more even if it meant continuing to have sex. It didn’t matter to me. Nothing mattered anymore. I asked for it and was given a shot of heroin instead, just to take the edge off and allow for me to eat and sleep.

We left the motel, picked up food at a drive-thru and headed back to the apartment where Tony and DeShawn were waiting for me. Whenever I was home, they had full access to me whenever they wanted and they wanted it a lot. They fucked me together, taking turns with whichever hole was available at the time, and each came twice before I was allowed to eat and take a shower before heading for bed. I was drained in every way possible and had just shut my eyes when Money came into the room.

I had been on my side resting and was drifting in and out of sleep when I heard him come in. Automatically I rolled onto my back and spread my legs expecting that he wanted sex. Instead, he sat on the bed and smiled at me, moving the stray lock of hair away from my eyes so that I could see him better.

“I needa girl, boo, you know that, right?”

“I don’t know anyone, Money.”

“I know you do, boo, you just gotta think ‘bout it. You must know someone from school that got a bad rep or people call a slut. Talk to her ‘bout makin’ some cash on BP part-time afta school and on weekends. Nuttin’ but normal shit.”

“I don’t know anyone like that,” I said trying to get my muddled brain to concentrate. It’s been so hard lately.

“You bess be comin’ up with someone, Lisa, and I mean it,” his tone and expression changed for the worse. For some reason it reminded me of Joey and what he tried to do to me and what he had done to Brittany and the other girls. My eyes widened.

“Brittany. I know someone. Her name is Brittany and she was trying to be my friend before I left school. She had some shit done to her at school.”

“For real?” He asked with a smile. “What she look like?”

“She’s cute, bigger than me but we’re the same age, I think. She might be fifteen, it’s hard to tell but she looks older. She’s had sex with a lot of boys from my school.”

“Dat’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout, boo!” he said smiling his special smile.

“Tomorrow you get her to come here and I’ll take care of her, a’ight?” I nodded but didn’t have a clue on how to do that. He kissed my forehead and left the room as I’d had too many cocks in my mouth for him to kiss me on the lips. I watched as he shut the door and I closed my eyes. I was so tired.

Monday morning, I saw three tricks before lunch time and did two more after lunch. Money has been keeping my injections from me longer and not giving me as much each time. He said it was for my own good as the meth was starting to lower my marketability. My face was breaking out and I was even getting them on my arms and legs. I was hallucinating a lot more and those bugs under my skin were starting to bother me more and more. I even started talking to myself sometimes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.