For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I had just put my clothes back on when there was a knock at the door. At first, I thought it was Francis returning for something he forgot but instead it was D, Roscoe and another black man. They came into the room and the stranger kept staring at me. He looked familiar but I couldn’t place where I knew him.

“This is Lola,” Roscoe told the stocky man. “Lola, this is Lester.”

“Hey, baby,” he said smiling at me. “Have we met before?”

“I don’t think so,” I said examining his face. I had seen him but where?”

“We haven’t had sex before, have we?” I looked again at his face.

“I don’t think so.”

“You don’t think so?!? How many black men have you been with?” I shrugged my shoulders. “Damn, baby! You sure like black dick, huh?” I forced a smile. He leaned closer to me.

“I know we’ve met before. I never forget a face.” I drew a blank. Maybe he was at one of Money’s raves. I couldn’t even say how many guys fucked me there let alone identify any of them individually. Maybe that’s where we met.

“It’s one-sixty, right?” he asked Roscoe.

“Yea,” came the reply as the man counted out the money in twenties. Just like that he proceeded to unzip his pants and pull out his long black cock. What a contrast to Francis’s skinny white one. I went to him, bent over at the hips, and began sucking on it. He moaned as it quickly hardened.

It was becoming a natural occurrence that most black men were very well hung. There were a few in the seven-to-eight-inch range, but most were nine inches or bigger. Lester was one of the later. He was on his lunch break so he didn’t have a lot of time and wanted to get right to the action.

He pulled me upright and yanked off my shirt before working on unfastening his pants. I did the same with mine and soon we were both naked and on the bed kissing. He was a decent kisser but used too much tongue. His fingers were busy inside of my pussy as we kissed and I was getting a handful of precum as I stroked and played with his big cock.

“Can I fuck her raw?” He asked Roscoe.

“Cost an extra twenty,” came his reply. He smiled and shifted his body to be on top of me. Seconds later I felt his hardness pushing deep inside.

“I love fucking white pussy raw,” he grunted while thrusting faster.

“All you white sluts deserve to be blackened.” He drove harder and faster, causing the bed to shake and squeak.

“You white crackers think you’re better than us but you not! “You bitches ain’t nothing but a black man’s cum dump!” He was punishing me with his cock for being white. He pounded fast and hard then a few minutes later he gasped and then I felt his cock jerking as he came inside of me. It was wet, hot and there was a lot of it.

He remained on top of me until his cock lost firmness and then he rolled over still breathing hard. I went to him and took his deflated cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. His cum was leaking out of me and onto the sheets and his cock gave up a little more cum in small globs.

“Damn baby, I don’t know who the fuck you are, but I sure the hell love you!” he said smiling at me.

“Your slutty white pussy is the best!” I smiled back. Another satisfied customer. The room wasn’t hot but he was sweating a lot from exertion. He had a lot of energy and a lot of power and didn’t hold anything back. Thankfully I was numb down there and only felt mild discomfort.

I watched as he paid Roscoe the extra twenty before heading to the bathroom to wash his face and to pee. I knew that’s what he was doing because I could hear it. Roscoe came to the side of the bed, unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor before sitting next to me. I reached for his cock and began sucking. I knew that’s what he wanted. Lester came back into the room and stopped at the doorway.

“Damn baby, you can’t get enough black cock, can you?” I ignored him and kept working on Roscoe’s erection. Lester slowly got dressed and watched as I struggled to deep throat the giant meat stick.

“You gunna hook me up with somethin’, right?” Roscoe asked.

“I got that one car still on the lot but you said you didn’t like the color. When something comes up I’ll call you, I’ve got your number.”

“Don’t forget me, man, I gotta have wheels.”

“I’m know, man, and I’m going to give you a good deal, don’t worry about it. I just have to convince Sanchez about it.” I stopped sucking and looked at Lester.

“You sell cars?”

“Yea. I work in the used car lot of the dealership on Sixth Street.”

“My dad works on Sixth Street selling used cars.”

“For real? What’s his name?”

“Jeff.” Lester got a shocked look on his face.

“Jeff Jensen?”

“Yes. Do you know him?”

“Know him? Man, that cracker has been up my ass since I started working there.” Suddenly he looked at me and started laughing.

“Damn, I just fucked that bigoted cracker’s whore daughter!” Roscoe and D joined him laughing.

“I knew I saw you before. You’ve been to the dealership a few times, right?” I nodded. It had been over a year since I’d gone but I finally figured out where I knew him from.

“Damn, who knew?” he said shaking his head. “Good old boy Jeffery Jensen. Mr. ‘I can’t work on Sunday because I go to church’! Mr. ‘my shit don’t stink because I’m white’!” He giggled once again.

“That racist mother fucker got a black-cock-loving whore for a daughter. That’s fucked up!”

It wasn’t until that very moment that I realized the mistake I made at telling him who I was. He not only knew my father but worked with him. They saw each other four days a week and now he would talk to my father knowing that he had sex with me. I got worried.

“Please don’t say anything to him.”

“What? He don’t know you’re in a cheap-ass motel room fucking black men?” He slowly put on his shoes and watched me out of the corner of his eye.

“Don’t worry baby, I won’t say nothing to him, but I can’t guarantee that I won’t say anything to other people.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Not a lot of people like your dad, especially the service department. He runs around barking out orders to the guys like he’s their fuckin’ boss and yells at them when they don’t have one of his customer’s cars ready. To tell you the truth they do that shit on purpose. Take their time to make him wait. They’re going to be the first ones I tell.”

“Please don’t,” I begged. The fewer people to know about me at my dad’s job the better.

“This shit is too good to pass up. They’re going to love this shit. They can fuck Jeff by fucking his daughter. Imagine how they’re going to feel the next time he’s in their face yelling at them about some bullshit and they’re like thinking, man, I just fucked your white whore daughter!”

I felt my stomach twist with the thought of my father finding out about me from someone he works with. What would they think of me? What would he? He must have seen the worry on my face because he came over and sat beside me and rubbed the side of my leg.

“Don’t worry, little one, I’ll make sure they don’t say shit to your dear old dad,” he said patting my bare leg. “But I got bad news for you, baby,” he said smirking. “Not all the guys in service department are black. You okay with that?”

“She good,” Roscoe spoke for me. “She like all dick, don’t matter what color as long as they got cash.”

“I can’t wait to get back to the lot. The guys are gunna fuckin’ die laughing!”

“Give ‘em my numba, man. Tell ‘em one-sixty each. They can fuck her asshole dad by fuckin’ her!”

“I’ll let them know,” he said looking at me one last time and chuckled.

“That’s fucked up,” he said shaking his head. I stared in his direction until the door shut behind him.

“What you waitin’ fo’, boo?” Roscoe asked pulling my face back to his lap. I resumed sucking his dick and noticed D was undressing as he approached the bed.


I rode in the backseat while Roscoe and D talked about various things. It seemed random and only a few times did my name come up. Money was expecting a big shipment of something later that night and it was going to take the three of them half the night to prepare it. I watched out the window as the landscape became familiar. D didn’t drive crazy like Money and the drive took a little longer.

We didn’t make it back to school until the start of Ms. Drew’s sixth period class. I hadn’t been to her class all week and hadn’t been to my fourth or fifth period class since before spring break. I was sure that I missed a lot but I didn’t really care. I hardly had time to wash up properly and simply used a wet hand towel to wipe off my pussy and whatever was leaking out of me at the motel. On the ride back to school a lot more found its way out into the crotch of my jeans.

The bell signaling the start of class could be heard from the street as I got out of the car. The guys mumbled something like a goodbye, see you later type gesture and sped off. I hurried toward the building and hoped that I wouldn’t be too late for Home Ec. It wasn’t until then that I realized I had forgotten my backpack in the backseat of D’s car but it was too late. I went to class anyway, much to my dismay.

The entire class time I spent thinking about Lester and what he was going to say or do to my father. I could just hear the conversation now as he bragged to my unsuspecting father how he paid money to fuck me. Not just fucked me but actually came inside of me for an extra twenty dollars like a cheap street whore. That’s all I was. My dad would just die, and so would I when he got home!

I knew that he would brag to the other employees where my dad worked and there was no guarantee that they wouldn’t say anything to him. It would only take one person to totally fuck everything up. My father would be so embarrassed that he would probably have to get a job somewhere else. I’m sure that he wouldn’t want to work there any longer once everyone knew that his daughter is a common whore.

The ringing bell startled me and signaled the end of class. One more to go and I’d finally be free of this hellhole. School was simply a waste of time and I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I was no longer interested in going and found it harder and harder to concentrate on whatever the teachers were yakking about. I made it to Mr. Stanton’s science class as the bell was going off, compounding my nerves.

Science wasn’t my best subject and even though I had a low ‘A’ and could go either way but that was before Money. Now I was sure it was approaching a ‘C’ or worse. I stared out the window at the boys playing soccer for a while and not hearing a damn thing Stanton was whining about. My brain was running a million miles an hour, just not on school and random thoughts filled my head.

I started seeing strange faces on people. Even Mr. Stanton as he stood in front of the class and talked, it looked like he had a devil’s face, including the horns on his forehead. The girl next to me had a goat head and my arm started getting itchy. Really itchy so, I scratched for a little while and stared at my forearm as I could see something crawling under my skin. I scratched harder, trying to make it go away. Was it bugs?!?

“Are you alright, Lisa?” Mr. Stanton asked from across the room once he saw how aggressive I was scratching. “Do you need to see the nurse?”

“Yes sir,” I mumbled and quickly got out of my seat. He was writing a hall pass but I didn’t wait for it and rushed out of the classroom and down the hall to the restroom. There were more of those fucking bugs crawling under my skin now. What the hell?!? I stayed in the bathroom scratching until the dismissal bell rang. Now it was time to face Money. I wasn’t looking forward to it.

The silver and blue Eclipse was parked down the street from where he usually picked me up. I figured he was still pissed that I hadn’t ‘fixed’ the problem I had with my parents and was making me walk a little further. With hesitation I opened the door and slid inside. I felt a little better at seeing his smile although that didn’t necessarily mean anything. His moods changed on the dime.

“Hey boo,” he said leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him back but was still apprehensive about his pleasant attitude.

“Hi Money,” I replied and fished the money out of my back pocket. “This is for you.” I watched as he counted it, stopping at a hundred and ninety dollars. He looked at me confused.

“D gave me a hundred, Roscoe gave me forty and the other fifty is from Kyle.

“Who the fuck is Kyle?”

“A boy from my school. He’s been begging me to have sex with him and I finally told him that I would for fifty dollars.”

“FIFTY DOLLARS?!?! You sold my pussy for only fifty? What the fucks wrong with you? You know it’s a Benjamin!”

“Money, guys my age don’t have that kind of money. I’m surprised he had the fifty. I only told him fifty to get rid of him I never thought he’d actually bring it to me.”

“You selling my pussy in school now?”

“It was just that one time, I promise. I won’t do it anymore!”

“That’s a’ight, boo, I want you to. If you can make me mo’ money, do it, but just at school. After school, at night and on weekends your pussy’s mine, understand?” I nodded. Thankfully he wasn’t mad at me and quickly pulled out into traffic, causing some driver to blow his horn at us.

“I heard you hooked up with an old friend,” he said smiling at me. “Or should I say a friend of your dad’s.”

“I wouldn’t exactly call him a friend.”

“Yea, I guess not. Funny as fuck though, don’t you think? I mean it was gunna happen eventually. You fuck enough people and you’re gunna fuck someone somebody know,” he said flashing me that million-dollar smile.

“Maybe someone at your church.” That last comment worried me.

“Did I have sex with someone from my church?”

“Did you?” I tried running the different men I’d had sex with through my mind. It was overwhelming and most I couldn’t even remember. Did I really have sex with someone from my church?

“You need to get this shit done with your dad today,” he reminded me.

“I already told you that he’s not going to have sex with me. Christ, he hasn’t even seen me naked since I was like six-years-old.”

“He will with a little help.”

“What do you mean” I watched as he pulled out a small Ziploc bag from his front pocket. It was really tiny, smaller than any I’d seen before. There was a little piece of salt rock inside.

“What’s this?” I asked as he dropped it onto my lap.

“Same shit I was givin’ you, boo. It will fuck him up in his head and you just do your magic, understand? I want this shit recorded too, like with your uncle.”

“You want me to drug my dad?”

“It only gunna take one time, boo.” I stared at the rock for a few seconds.

“You got a problem with that?” I remembered the alternative and shook my head.

“No, Money, I don’t have a problem with it.”

“Good. Don’t fuck this shit up, Lisa,” he said pulling the gun out from under his seat and waving it around in front of me.

“You fuck up, and I’ll fuck him up, got it?”

“I won’t.” I said feeling my stomach knot up.

“How do I do it?”

“You said he drink a beer after work so put it in his beer. Twenty minutes later, he’ll be fucked up and ready to fuck you, trust me.” I wasn’t comfortable doing it but I didn’t have a choice. Before I knew it the car was turning into the burned-out house near my house. After driving close to the bushes, he turned the car off and looked at me.

“I have a problem,” I said stuffing the small baggie into my front pocket.

“What?”

“My uncle is staying with us.”

“The one fucking you?”

“No another one. The one I’m having sex with is my mom’s brother the one staying with us is my dad’s brother. He’s sleeping in the living room.”

“So?”

“So, my dad takes a shower and sits in his recliner to unwind and drinks his beer. If my uncle is there, he won’t do anything with me, I’m sure of that.”

“Get rid of him.”

“How?”

“You ain’t dumb, boo, figa it out.” I gave a half smile.

“Now what we gunna do ‘bout this?” he asked squeezing the long bulge running down his left pants legs. Leaning across the console I rubbed it from the crotch all the way down to the well-defined head. It was very pronounced.

“Take it out and I’ll suck you off,” I said with a smile.

“Dat’s my boo,” he said working on his button and zipper. A few seconds later it was standing at attention like a black flagpole jutting from a black forest of kinky pubic hair.

His hand never left the back of my head as he forced more and more of his hard cock into my throat. I was at the wrong angle to take all of it but he didn’t seem to care. All he wanted was to get as much into my throat as he could and several times, he succeeded in getting most of it. Ten minutes later he was blasting my throat with several rounds of hot cum. He always shot so much! He allowed me to kiss his cheek before I got out of the car and walked the rest of the way home.

Uncle Russell was sitting on the couch watching TV when I walked in. He smiled at me and asked how my day was while he stared intensely at me. His strange expression gave me the creeps, but there was nothing I could do about it.

“Fun-fucking-tastic!” I snapped at him. I was going to be mean to him in an effort to make him want to leave but suddenly had a change of plans. Momma always said you attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar and I was about to become the sweetest niece he’d ever seen!

“Sorry Uncle Russell, I had a shitty day. I didn’t mean to take it out on you.”

“That’s okay, Lisa, we all have days like that. Want to sit here and talk about it?” I watched as he patted the cushion next to him. He hadn’t dressed yet and was still wearing a tee shirt tucked inside of a pair of running shorts and socks.

“Where’s Brooke?” Normally she got home just after 3 and it was already 3:30. I sat next to him but kept my body facing toward the front.

“In her room doing homework.” I noticed that he was staring at my chest again.

“Is Cory home?”

“Not yet.” I wasn’t surprised as his school gets out at the same time as mine but I have further to walk. Normally he’s about 10 minutes ahead me. I went to sit next to him and noticed four empty beer bottles.

“I hope you didn’t drink all of daddy’s beer,” I said holding my breath. If he did, I’d have nothing to put the meth into.

“Naw, I saved him a couple.”

“Don’t drink them all. He likes his beer when he gets home. It helps him unwind.”

“No sweat, sweetheart,” he said leaning closer to me. I could smell the cigarettes and beer on his breath and when he took a couple of quick sniffs of me, I figured he could smell sex and cum. I guess we were even. He put his arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

“Want to finish our conversation from this morning?”

“What conversation?”

“You know, the one where you were telling me about you and Cory.”

“Do you really want to know if it’s true?” I asked wiggling out of his grasp.

“Yea I do,” he said grinning so wide I could see the cracks in his dry lips. I moved close to his ear as if to whisper.

“What do you think?” I asked. He sucked in a gasp of air.

“So, it’s true?” Just then, the door opened and he moved away from me until I turned to see it was Cory.

“I’m home!” he announced as if anyone really cared.

“Hey sport,” Uncle Russell said smiling. “How was school?”

“It sucks,” came the reply as he headed straight to the kitchen for something to eat. He always did that.

“How long have the two of you been fucking?” he asked me after Cory was out of earshot.

“I still haven’t admitted that we are doing anything,” I disputed with a smile.

“You are, I know it. Why else would Cory tell Bryan that you were?”

“Wishful thinking? Bragging?”

“He denied it at first but later admitted it. He wouldn’t do that if he was bragging. Are you on the pill?” I heard the microwave go off as whatever he was heating was done.

“Does your dad know?” Came another question immediately.

“You’re full of questions.”

“Does he? Has he ever tried anything with you?” That was hitting too close to home.

“Why did you ask that?” I kept trying to avoid answering his questions.

“You know your dad was almost arrested when he was about Cory’s age.”

“HE WAS?!?!” I had never heard that before. My dad has always been a saint for all I knew.

“Yep. A girl named Elizabeth Perkins got him into hot water. She was the neighborhood tramp. Most of the boys were screwing her and some of the local men too. She was about your age at the time.”

“What happened?”

“Her mother came home early from work and caught your dad screwing her on the sofa. Had his dick all the way in her from what I hear.”

“Oh my god! How old was he?”

“Not eighteen yet or it would have been statutory for sure. Probably sixteen, maybe seventeen.” The woman freaked out and called the cops. She wanted to press charges against him but mom and dad talked to her. They worked out a deal where he had to do community service and take a class for sex offenders. His record was cleared after he turned eighteen.”

“My dad had sex with a fourteen-year-old girl before?” There maybe be hope after all.

“She was fourteen at the time he got caught but she’d been sexually active long before that, believe me. But like I said, he wasn’t the only one hittin’ it, plenty of guys were doin’ her. He just happened to be the one to get caught.”

“Did you have sex with her?” I asked. He smiled before chuckling.

“Like I said, plenty of guys were doin’ her.”

“So, that’s a yes?” Cory suddenly came back into the room and we stopped talking until he went down the hall.

“I’ll tell you about me and Elizabeth if you tell me about you and Cory.” I licked my lips and looked downward. The very noticeable bulge in the front of his shorts said it all. It looked like he had a Russet potato shoved in there.

“You wait here, I’ll be back with your answer,” I said leaning forward and supporting myself on his leg while giving him a peck on the cheek. He gasped. Parading as sexy as I could across the room I stopped at the hall and looked back. As expected, he was watching me walking. I smiled and headed for Cory’s room.

“I need your help,” I said pushing open the door.

“What the hell, Lisa, don’t you knock anymore?” I surprised him and he nearly dropped his plate of food. “What do you want?”

“I need for you to watch Brooke, keep her out of the living room.”

“You want me to babysit?”

“No, not really, just keep her from going into the living room.”

“Why?”

“None of your business, just do it, please?”

“What do I get out of it?” I was expecting that.

“This,” I said pulling my shirt over my head before hurriedly unfastening my jeans. His eyes lit up as I stood naked in front of him. After the initial shock wore off, he quickly shunned his clothes was just as naked as me but with a full-on erection. It doesn’t take much for boys his age.

“Get it over with quickly, okay?” I asked and flopped onto his bed. He was on top of me within seconds and thrusting away with enthusiasm. I held onto his shoulders and wrapped my feet around his knees to give me the leverage needed to match his thrusts. Having sex with Cory somehow felt comfortable, like wearing an old pair of shoes.

His smaller size left a lot to be desired but it was enough to feel nice. Perhaps in another life, in another time we could be lovers, maybe even married, but not now. He was my brother and there was no way that would be possible. I also had the taste of the ‘wild’ life and Cory was just too ... vanilla for me and I was sure that I’d tire of him in no time.

The loud grunting signaled his approaching climax and I doubled my efforts. Seconds later it paid off and he flooded my pussy with his incestuous semen. I held onto him for a minute longer just to make sure to get every drop and to somehow get comfort. We had had our problems in the past but this new relationship we had made me forget about that.

As he backed away from me, I rolled out of bed and headed for the door naked. My clothes were tossed to the side and I walked right past them.

“Don’t forget your clothes,” he reminded me. I opened the door and smiled at him.

“I won’t need them, and don’t forget to keep Brooke out of the living room.” He had a surprised look on his face as I left the room.

Uncle Russell was still on the couch with his socked feet cross on the top of the coffee table watching some sporting event on TV. He glanced at me and did a double take once he realized I was approaching him naked. His mouth dropped open.

“Lisa?” he said in the form of a question. His eyes bore a new hole between my legs. I stood next to him, my leg touching his.

“You wanted to know if Cory and I are fucking?” I asked taking his hand. His fingers were thick and rough and I folded over all of them except his pointer. Moving it between my legs I pushed his finger into my pussy all the way to the last knuckle and squeezed. I could feel the liquids seeping out of me around his finger.

Slowly I removed his finger and held it out for him to see the fresh load of cum clinging to it and running down the back of his hand. He seemed to be in a state of shock, especially when I brought his hand to my face and shoved his finger deep into my mouth to suck off the slime. If that didn’t get a rise out of him nothing would. He swallowed hard as my tongue flicked against the callused digit.

“OH ... MY ... GOD...” He panted.

Releasing his hand, I reached for the large bulge in the front of his shorts and squeezed. He wore briefs and his cock was straining like crazy against the fabric, desperate to break free and it was more than a handful. His hand returned to my pussy and two fingers were suddenly inside of me stirring the goo within. I pulled the front of his shorts down enough to release his cock.

“WOW!” I moaned as the thick slab of meat sprang out like an attacking cobra. He was much larger than I anticipated and I stared at it for a few seconds.

“Ever see a dick that big before?” He proudly asked. I wanted to tell him that it was an ‘average’ size for the black guys I’d been fucking but simply smiled instead. Leaning over I took the fat head into my mouth and began sucking while he continued fucking my pussy with two fingers.

He seemed impressed that I was able to take most of his cock into my mouth, especially since I had such a strong suction. I stroked it, sucked it, licked it, and played with it for several minutes before telling him to stand. I pulled down his shorts and underwear in a single smooth swoop and his cock practically put my eye out. It was leaking clear fluid like a faucet and I lapped it away.

“Fuck me,” I breathed deeply and pulled him by the cock to the couch. There was no discussion about condom use, no questions about birth control, no concern about diseases. He just mounted me like so many men had and shoved his swollen cock deep inside of me. I grunted as it bottomed out but he kept pushing. After getting comfortable he retracted a little and then pushed it back inside, building speed and intensity with each forward thrust.

I saw movement at my right and looked to find Cory was standing just inside the hallway watching. Great he’s still a peeping Tom! It didn’t bother me as plenty of people had seen me fucking before and I knew that he wouldn’t say anything or risk his supply of pussy drying up.

My uncle was enthusiastically pounding into me, causing the cushions on the couch to bounce and shift beneath me. The springs were whining and so was he. He was loud, too loud and I was afraid that Brooke would come out to see what all the commotion was about.

“SHHHHhhhhhhh,” I hissed trying to quiet him down. He was in his own little world and I doubted he understood the complications it would cause if we were discovered.

He lifted my ass off of the couch to angle my pussy for deeper penetration. He was about nine inches long and was hell-bent on getting all nine inches inside of me. The back of my pussy was being hammered and smashed by his aggressiveness and it was all I could do to keep from screaming out.

My nails dug into his back, my feet were interlocked together just under his ass and I was wiggling my hips the best I could to get him off faster. I had less than thirty minutes before my dad was to be home and I needed to get everything in place before that.

“Cum inside of me ... shoot your hot load of cum inside my tight pussy!” I panted while racking my nails along his back.

He grunted several small whimpers and then slowed his strokes. I could feel the fat tube swell slightly just before it began dancing, spewing globs of cum into my fuck hole. He was still grunting and moaning as the contractions diminished. He struggled to catch his breath and literally collapsed on top of me, crushing me into the sofa as his cock drooled the last of his load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.