For the Love of Money - Cover

For the Love of Money

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Raised in a strict, Christian home, 14-year-old Lisa has never been in love. That all changed when she met the man of her dreams while visiting her cousin and the older, handsome man completely swept her off her feet. The charming and charismatic stranger quickly had her under his spell and she was soon willing to do anything for his love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

We turned into an apartment complex with a huge black gate. D buzzed one of the apartments and the gate slowly opened. It was a really nice neighborhood and D seemed to know a lot of rich guys, unlike Money who only seemed to know a lot of guys.

The apartments were sets of four units scattered throughout a really big area and most overlooked a small lake with a fountain in the center. There were ducks and geese swimming in the water and people were jogging on the trail circling the lake. I would like to live in a place like that one day and mentioned that to D.

“Boo, you keep doin’ whatcha doin’ and you’ll have whatever you want. Carlton and me are gunna make sure of that. I know he’s keeping mos’ of the money you makin’ fo’ him and if you wanna live here, he gunna buy you a house here, I promise.”

“They’re for sale?”

“They sure are. You can have anyone you want too.” I looked around at the apartments, condos actually, and found one that had a view of the lake and the playground off to the side.

“I like that one,” I said pointing it out.

“You can have it, boo. I’ll tell Carlton but it ain’t cheap to live here. You gotta work hard, boo.” Once again, I looked at it and smiled. I was ready to do whatever it took.

He parked toward the back and got out. I followed him to one of the units and he knocked on the door. It was opened by a gray-haired man wearing only a pair of shorts. D nudged me inside.

“Mike, this is Lola,” D introduced me to the man and I smiled at him. He couldn’t take his eyes off of me and had a crooked grin. He was older, stocky build with a mostly white beard and a wide, hairy chest. His mustache was a darker color, almost black and so was his eyebrows. Everything else was mostly white. My eyes caught something glimmering on his chest and I noticed a gold necklace with a large gold tag.

“She’s very beautiful. And so young,” he said smiling wider. I returned the smile.

“Come and meet Larry,” he said waving his hand like a game show model. The apartment looked expensive with all the nice things inside and I was led to a glass sitting room with the view of the lake. It was perfect. The other old man was fully dressed and stood up to meet us half way. He was about the same age as the other man but thinner and didn’t have a beard, only a mustache. He also had green eyes, like mine. I smiled at him.

“Mind if Lola use your bathroom?”

“No, not at all,” Mike said and pointed down the hallway. “Second door on the left.” I thanked him and went to clean up.

These guys are paying good money for me and I didn’t want to give them ‘used’ merchandise. I spent a few minutes in the shower and noticed the shower head was removable so I used it to really wash out my pussy. It tingled as the jets flooded my insides but I felt a lot better and much cleaner. I dried off and went out wearing only a towel.

“Come in here, sweetheart,” Mike said as I left the bathroom.

He was standing in the doorway of the room at the end of the hallway, the master bedroom. I could tell that he wasn’t wearing underwear under his shorts and had a noticeable bulge running down the left side almost to the leg opening. I went in and found the second man already naked in the bed and stroking his long, thin erection.

“Where’s D?”

“He left but don’t worry, he’ll be back.” I was hoping he’s stay around a little longer. Mike guided me toward the bed.

“Let’s see what’s under that towel,” he said smiling and carefully untucked the top and slowly pulled it away from me as if opening a birthday present. Both men gasped.

“She’s lovely,” Larry spoke for the first time but not to me.

“I love those sexy little beasts.” Mike suddenly groped one and squeezed.

“So do I,” he said bending over to kiss each nipple.

“I can’t stand big floppy tits.” He sat on the bed and pulled me closer to rub his face against my chest. His thick, coarse beard scratched my skin but I didn’t object. They were paying to do things to me.

Larry moved off of the bed and knelt on the floor beside me and began kissing my side. It tickled and I giggled. His hand crept along my inner thigh until he reached my pussy and then he slipped a finger inside. I parted my legs to give him more room. Mike’s hands went to my butt and he began squeezing and kneading them like raw bread.

“You have such a nice little ass,” he moaned into my tit.

Larry kissed his way up my side to my rib cage and crossed over to my front and nudged Mike’s mouth away from my left breast. Mike moved to the right on and Larry took over suckling on the left. Their hands were everywhere on me.

“I could eat you alive,” Mike said pulling away from me with a smile. I wasn’t sure how to take that and looked at him with caution.

“Let’s get to the main course,” he said and lifted me off my feet and lightly placed me onto the bed. Larry’s cock bounced as he quickly moved around to the foot of the bed to climb in with me and Mike simply pulled down his shorts to reveal his hard cock.

“WOW!” I gasped, both in trying to butter him up and also because it was much larger than I thought it would be. What a contrast. Larry’s cock was thin and hardly seven inches long but Mike’s cock was pushing ten inches long and really, really thick with a fat purple head.

“You like?” he asked shaking the meaty thing at me. I nodded. What else could I do? If he had showed that thing to me two weeks ago, I would have screamed bloody murder and ran the hell out of there but after what I’d been through, it was just another big dick about to split me open.

“It’s not too big, is it? D told me that you were into big cocks.”

“It’s not too big,” I replied. The part about me being ‘into’ big cocks wasn’t exactly true but I didn’t dispute it. Larry had resumed sucking on my right breast while pinching and rolling around the left nipple like a piece of chewed gum. Mike knelt on the bed and guided my hand to his manhood. It was really thick and very heavy.

Mike moved to my face and I began to suck the monster while Larry moved to get on top of me. His cock, just thinner than the thickness of a can of mousse, slipped right inside of me and didn’t stop until he was at the very bottom. He gasped once he bottomed out.

“She feels incredible. So wet and warm,” he grunted toward Mike. I had been so preoccupied with sucking on Mike’s big cock that I didn’t even notice if he put on a condom or not. That wasn’t discussed and I assumed that he would. He began thrusting back and forth, gradually building speed and intensity. I kept sucking on Mike trying desperately to deep throat him without success. The angle was wrong but the main problem was his size. The head alone was bigger than the opening of my throat and no matter how hard I tried it wasn’t going in.

Mike kept stroking my hair, moving the stray locks around to clear them from my eyes as I jerked my head up and down sucking his cock. He allowed me to go at my own pace and depth, not trying to get more of it inside of my mouth like most men did. Larry was really slamming hard into me, apparently trying to fuck me into the firm mattress beneath me and I was thankful that he didn’t have a big dick.

“Switch,” Mike said and Larry suddenly came to a stop then yanked his cock out of me. I felt the temporary void until my pussy closed back up. Larry moved to my right side and fed me his still wet, bare cock. I made short work of his smaller cock and began deep throating it right away. He gasped in delight at my skill.

Mike applied some lubrication on his massive cock before crawling between my legs. His wasn’t the longest cock I’d had but it was one of the thickest. He pushed the spongy head against my opening and my pussy protested the intrusion. It was too big and I was too inexperienced to readily accept such a large object. He persisted and I relaxed as much as I could and soon, I felt it slipping inside.

I remember my mother telling me how painful childbirth was and I briefly wondered if this is what she meant, only in reverse. Instead of a large baby coming out, a large cock was going in. The stretching must be similar though and I was thankful that my senses were numb.

Larry was leaning closer to me thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth almost as fast and hard as when he was fucking my pussy. I held onto his balls to keep them from slapping my face and gagged every once in a while, as the saliva and precum filled my throat. He was relentless and didn’t slow down or give me a chance to catch my breath.

I squealed as Mike reached the bottom. I could feel it pressing into my stomach, or it seemed that way. Whatever organ he was touching was being pushed deeper into me as he continued pressing onward. Where did he think that thing was going to go? I raised my hand to his chest to push back and he stopped his advancement.

“Too deep?” He asked and I nodded.

Thankfully he was gentler than Larry. I could only imagine what damage Larry would do to me if he had Mike’s big cock. Leisurely Mike began to move, removing everything except the fat head before pushing it back inside of me to my maximum depth. It was uncomfortable and a lot of pressure, but overall, it could have been worse if he got rough.

Larry came into my mouth, or actually into my throat, as he smashed his pubic hair against my lips and released a torrent of semen as far down my windpipe as he could. He was a shooter and I felt the burn of his cum all the way to the middle of my chest. I held my breath for as long as I could before I pushed him away and turned my face coughing. Some of his cum flew out of my mouth onto the floor but I swallowed most of it.

Mike had stopped moving and waited a moment until I had composed myself before resuming. Unfortunately, his stopped on the downward thrust which kept the end of his fat cock head pinned against my uterus. As soon as my coughing ended and my vision became less blurred, he restarted his movements, still going slower than most. Larry returned his cock to my mouth and I sucked it until it began to reawaken.

They changed positions again, this time with Mike on his back and me straddling his bulky body. I was hardly heavy enough to keep his fat cock deep inside of me but when Larry climbed onto my back and shoved his cock into my ass, the added weight pushed it all the way in. They double fucked me for a while and then changed again, Mike was still on his back with me once again on top of him but looking away. My hands were behind me on his chest and Larry stood in front of me feeding me his cock. After a while he dropped onto his knees and moved between my legs.

What was he doing? Mike’s big cock was already inside of my pussy and I knew that he couldn’t get to my ass at that angle. Seconds later his intentions became clear as he pushed his cock against my pussy with Mike’s still in me! It kept slipping away and after several minutes I was hoping that he’d give up. I had no such luck. Eventually he was able to get some of it inside of me along with Mike’s but it kept slipping out. Wrong angle and not enough room.

They switched again, with Larry on his back and me on my knees sucking his cock while Mike fucked my pussy from behind. I panicked when he pulled out and applied some lube to my asshole. Surely, he wasn’t planning on...

The pressure was immense as he began pushing the bulbous head against my nether hole. I had had anal sex several times but it had been a while since I had one this thick and even with all the lube he used, it felt as if he was tearing my ass apart. Once the chubby head made it inside there was nothing stopping him from going deeper. I squeezed Larry’s cock, keeping it clear of my mouth to prevent any accidents as he kept pushed against me from behind. One arm was wrapped around my stomach holding me in place while the other held his cock to keep it from bending.

To this day I’ll never figure out how he managed to get it into me. Not just a lot of it like in my pussy but the entire fucking thing! I could feel the scratchiness of his public hair against my skin and he even commented about how I was able to ‘take’ his entire cock in my ass. Once I got used to it, he began fucking me. Larry managed to scoot under me and push his cock into my pussy while Mike sodomized me.

They came within two minutes of each other, one inside my pussy the other inside my ass and both seemed to collapse from exhaustion. Larry was crushed under our weight as Mike fell on top of me and I was sandwiched between them for about five minutes. Had the doorbell not rang we would have probably been there a lot longer.

Slowly he pulled his deflated cock from my ass and I felt like my colon was going to prolapse in the process. Even though it was soft, it was still very sizable and I think somehow, he forced out all the air in my ass and created a vacuum. Larry’s puny cock had slipped out of me long ago, right after he came. I had to laugh at that, calling an above average adult cock ‘puny’ based on comparisons from all the other cocks I’d had.

Mike pulled on his shorts and left the room and I sat up to get dressed. Larry had other ideas and sat with his legs around me and holding me from behind in a bear hug. He kept kissing the back of my neck and slipping his finger in and out of my pussy. My butt hole was juicy and burning.

“I could fuck you all day,” he whispered into my ear. “I wish you were my granddaughter,” he added. My first thought was that he’s weird. What kind of man tells a girl that he just fucked that he wished she was his granddaughter? Then I thought of my situation with my uncle, cousin, and brother.

“I wish you were my grandpa too,” I squeaked in my ‘little girl’ voice while reached behind me to squeeze his cock. The fucker was getting hard again! He already came twice in less than an hour and was getting primed to go again.

“Do you mean that?” Was he serious? I was learning the tricks of the ‘game’ and was experimenting on what gets the guys off faster. Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t even give this old man the time of day let alone full access to my body. I squeezed his cock harder.

“What do you think, g’ampa?”

“Oh my god,” he gasped. Mike and D were suddenly entering the room.

“Hate to break it up but the party’s over,” Mike said noticing our reversed embrace.

“Can we have her a little longer? I just haven’t gotten enough of her,” Larry said hugging me tighter.

“Another time, she’s got places to go,” D informed them.

“She’s amazing,” Mike said with a smile. She has the look, the size, and the skills to pleasure even the biggest guys. I like that.”

“Yea she is amazin’,” D winked at me.

“I’m serious. You don’t know what it’s like being a well-endowed hebephile. The girls I’m attracted to can’t handle my size but she can. She took it like a real trooper. She’s one in a million, that’s for sure.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed her,” he said looking at me. “Time to go.”

“Awwww,” Larry said squeezing me once again. “I want to keep her longer.”

“Next time we’ll pay for two hours,” Mike said smiling.

“I’d love to pay for the day but I don’t think I could afford it,” Larry said kissing me one last time on the neck. I wiggled out of his grasp and headed for the bathroom to clean up and get my clothes.

“Maybe not the entire day,” I heard Mike say as I passed, “but half the day might work, if we can work out a price. I’d like to introduce her to a few friends I know. They’re going to love her too.” I was in the hall by the time he finished his sentence and I don’t know what D replied but I’m sure if there was money to be made, I’d be there.

We said our goodbyes with both Mike and Larry giving me one final hug and kiss before I left. I liked Mike a lot but Larry was a little too rough. As D opened the door to leave Mike called out that he’s see me ‘soon’. They must have worked something out.

“Big Mike like you,” D said as we got into the car. “I sent him prob’ly seven or eight girls befo’ but you the first fo’ him to talk ‘bout like that. We can expect a lot of business from him and his friends. He’s in a lotta online chatrooms and he knows a lot of people.” I didn’t know if I was supposed to respond so I just remained quiet.

“This fo’ you,” he said and handed me a hundred and fifty dollars. Twenty-five percent.” I smiled and stuff it into my back pocket.

D was in a good mood and kept talking while he drove. Telling me how rich ‘we’ were going to be, how popular they were going to make me and that I was going to get to travel all over and ‘meet’ new people. I figured that was his way of saying that I was going to get fucked a lot by men all over the country.

So far, I’d had a lot of sex with a lot of different men but I haven’t seen a dime of the money. My boyfriend was ‘holding’ it for me until ‘we’ made enough money to buy whatever we needed. My thoughts returned to Mike’s condo and how much I really liked it. I would have Money bring me here to show him what I wanted.

“Money agreed not to pick me up after school,” I said changing the subject.

“Yea, I heard. He’s pissed about it.”

“There’s nothing I can do.”

“We’ll see,” he said before pulling his car into the parking lot of the 7-Eleven near my school and pulling around the back. I knew what he wanted and as soon as the engine was off, I started to undress, pulling my pants off first. He followed suit and his hard black cock flopped around like a hooked fish as he struggled to get them below his knees. He pulled my ankles and I was flat on my back with him inside of me in no time.

I could feel the car rocking back and forth as he fucked into me, my stretched pussy accepting him much easier than the first time we had sex. My knees were bent with my feet interlocked behind the small of his back as he rode me fast and hard. I was there for him to get off in and nothing else. Eight or nine minutes of very intense thrusting brought about his climax as his cock spit cum into my overworked hole like venom. His climax was hardly over when he withdrew from me, pulled up his pants and started the car.

“You did really good today,” he repeated as he stopped the car on the side street next to my school. My pussy was numb and my asshole was sore but I felt oddly pleased that I made him happy. I got out and headed to my school. There were no students roaming the halls so I checked the time. I was eight minutes late to my sixth period class. I sighed as I didn’t want to go there late.

“Excuse me, miss,” a man’s voice called out, echoing in the empty hall. “Where are you supposed to be?” I turned to see Mr. Lane approaching me with a stern expression.

“I was just on my way to class,” I replied and hurried my step. He kept coming.

“Why are you late to class?”

“I, uh, had an accident.”

“An accident?”

“It’s a girl thing, Mr. Lane,” I said looking downward. I found that most men avoid discussing ‘female’ issues. “I was in the bathroom for longer than I wanted to be.”

“Hurry to class and don’t be late again,” he huffed as he went down another hallway.

I debated on going to the soccer field considering what Joey did to me at lunch but he promised me that it would just be us. Could I trust him? He said that I could be his girlfriend and that was the only thing I’d dreamed of for the past two years. I watched as Mr. Lane entered a room at the end of the hall and disappeared. Where else would I go? I can’t go to class late and if I’m found wondering the halls during school time I’d be sent to the principals’ office.

Going out the side door I walked around the building on my way to the soccer field and noticed the guys were already playing a game. The girls were too but closer to the basketball courts. I looked for Joey on the field but didn’t see him playing. It was hard to tell from that distance and I assumed that he was already waiting for me under the bleachers. I made my way there.

“Joey?” I called just before reaching the opening.

“In here,” came the reply. The top of the bleachers was high enough that I didn’t need to duck but anyone taller would have to. I went a few feet inside and stopped after seeing Joey standing there with four other boys.

“What’s going on?”

“Come over here and we’ll show you,” one of the boys replied to the amusement of the others. Joey walked my way.

“You said it was just going to be us.”

“It is, us,” he said waving his hand, and you.”

“I’m not having sex with five of you!” By this time Joey was standing in front of me.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend? All my girlfriends did this to prove their love for me.” I hardly doubted that Ashely Thompson did this. I was friends with her in the third grade and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t agree to have sex with his friends.

“Ashley did this?”

“Yep,” he smiled. “But we broke up because she didn’t want to do it no more. If you want to be my girl, you’ve gotta agree to do it with my friends.”

I had known about Joey for a while and experienced my crush on him since the first time I saw him but I didn’t really know him. I knew his family had a little money and he was spoiled and with his good looks he was popular and everyone either wanted to be his friend or be his girlfriend. He could have his pick of just about any girl in school and I was far from being one of the popular ones. Why would he choose me?”

It wasn’t one of my best decisions and in hindsight I should have left and never looked back, but my infatuation with him got the better of me. I was willing to do it for the chance of being his girlfriend and having all the advantages that came with it. He was destined for greatness, everyone knew that, and I could ride his coattails to fame, fortune, and popularity.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his fingers undoing my buttons. Two of the other boys were standing on either side of me touching my breasts though my open shirt as Joey worked to unfasten my pants. I just stood there like a display mannequin as they fondled and undressed me. My shirt was pulled off and my pants were pulled down. All around me the boys were quickly pulling off their gym shorts or just pulling them down.

I found myself on my back staring up at the underside of the bleacher as Joey pushed his cock inside of me. His little worm made little impact, especially after being with big Mike. My view was suddenly blocked as one of the boys laid across my face sideways to shove his cock into my mouth. I started sucking.

They went two at a time on me, one fucking my mouth the other fucking my pussy and none held back. They were there for their pleasure only and didn’t have a lot of time to extend their enjoyment as they were in class and others were waiting for their turn. By the time the coach blew his whistle I had swallowed two loads and had three fresh ones deep inside my pussy. The guys simply pulled up their shorts and rushed out from under the bleachers leaving me wallowing in sweat and cum.

Standing I brushed off the dirty and grime stuck to my skin. There was a soda straw stuck to my butt from the syrup and I even found a cigarette butt tangled in my hair. What was wrong with me? Joey didn’t have any intention of making me his girlfriend but I was too stupid, too caught up with the idea, to realize it at the time. I got dressed and made my way to my last class, walking there on autopilot.

Everyone was staring at me as I entered the room and several leaned closer to each other to whisper. I shook my head. No doubt they’re talking about me and what I had just done. I didn’t care. For some reason I didn’t care about anything, especially not school or the people in it. I took my seat. And looked at Mr. Stanton as he shut the door to start the class. Science wasn’t my favorite subject, especially now that I had trouble concentrating.

Midway through the class someone tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a note. I figured it was either some guy being lewd or some bitch calling me a name. I almost didn’t open it as I didn’t want to deal with the drama right now. I had too much on my mind already. Class was almost over before I read it.

‘My name is Brittany and I need to talk to you about Joey after class.’

I looked around and saw a dark-haired girl staring at me with a serious expression. What was this all about? I nodded and pretended to listen as Mr. Stanton droned on about particles and matter. Ugh, how boring. The bell finally rang and everyone hurried from their seats except for me and the dark-haired girl. She came and sat in the seat next to me.

“I know what you’re going through,” she said almost in tears. “With Joey Russo. They did that to me too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Joey and his little band of assholes,” she said a little too loudly and Mr. Stanton looked our way.

“Let’s go somewhere else to talk, okay?” I nodded and we went to sit in the quad.

“What’s going on?”

“At the end of October Joey came to me telling me that he liked me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I was shocked and you can’t imagine how that made me feel.” I smirked. I knew exactly how that felt.

“Anyway, he told me that he broke up with his girlfriend and asked me to have lunch with him only he didn’t want to eat. He took me to this area behind the band rooms and, uh, made me have sex with him.”

“He raped you?”

“Not exactly. He pressured me into doing it with him. I was a virgin and didn’t want to do it but he said the only way I’d be his girlfriend was to do it with him.”

“What an asshole!”

“After that he kept stringing me along, telling me that I had to prove myself to him and the only way was to have sex with one of his friends. Like a dummy I agreed and then there was another friend and then another and then another. Soon I was having sex with the entire athletic department and they were very insistent on sex all the time! I was their common property, available to have sex with anytime they wanted.”

“And did you?”

“I had to. They told me if I refused then they would tell the entire school that I was a slut. They even had pictures of me having sex with different boys and they threatened to post it on the internet unless I kept having sex with them.”

“What did you do?” With a deep sigh she extended her arms with her palms up and showed me the scars along her wrists.

“I tried to kill myself.”

“WHAT?!?! Because of those assholes?”

“I wasn’t the first one they did this to,” she said looking away. “They target a girl without a lot of friends, pretty, and naïve. I was that girl and so was Terry but she was lucky, she transferred to another school to get away from them but my parents wouldn’t let me do that. I just wanted it to end.”

“I’m really sorry that happened to you, Britney.”

“I wanted to warn you about this before they did the same thing to you.”

“I think it’s too late. Besides everyone already thinks I’m a slut so there isn’t anything worse they can do to me.”

“That was a mistake. One of the boys was told that you weren’t going to do it so he started the rumor about you.”

“It’s not a rumor.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to talk about it, but let’s just say it’s not far from the truth.”

“Please be careful. They’re dangerous.”

“I will and thanks for telling me.” For some reason I felt a connection to her and gave her a hug. We both needed it. She had been through a lot because of Joey and his little punk friends and I was determined to get even with him. I just didn’t know how yet. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

As I started walking home there was a horn blowing from behind me. I turned to see Money’s silver and blue car following me almost at a stop. He waved for me to come over. Did he forget out the deal?

“Hey boo,” he said reaching over to open the door. “Get in.”

“I can’t do anything right now, Money, I have to go home.”

“I know, I’m just giving you a ride. I don’t want my boo to walk. It’s a long way,” he said smiling. He was in a good mood and I was suspicious but I got in anyway.

“How was your day?” He asked. I wanted to tell him about Joey but thought that he might get mad at me for giving away ‘merchandise’ for free. I had had sex with Joey and a few of his friends already and by giving away his pussy he would probably be angrier at me than Joey.

“It was okay.”

“Mike liked you a lot,” he said pulling out into traffic. “You got something fo’ me?”

“Oh yea, I forgot,” I said and reached into my back pocket to pull out the money. He quickly took it and looked at me sideways.

“Don’t make me ask fo’ it again, a’ight?”

“Sorry, it’s just been crazy today.”

“You need to get yo daddy in line.” He was changing the conversation too quickly.

“I’m trying. If I’m really nice to him and help more around the house he might lift my punishment.”

“He bess do that or they gunna be some trouble, you hear me?” I wasn’t sure what he implied by that but it didn’t matter. I planned on laying on the charm for him and my mom.

“You gots twenty-fo’ hours to make dis right. When I pick you up to ‘morrow I ain’t takin’ you home.” I nodded even though I didn’t think I’d have my dad convinced by then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.