Watch Me! - Cover

Watch Me!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: More Incest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: More Incest - A masturbating horny mother of two good looking teenage sons, a husband out of town, a porn video playing on the bedroom TV as her sons catch her... what's a mother to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

When we awoke it was dark outside. My bedroom smelled of sex and cum and my face reeked of it. I licked my lips and tasted the lingering rank flavor of sweat from Jason’s ass crack, and felt the sticky paste of stale cum on my cheeks and lips. Robby slept quietly on one side of me while Jason lay where he’d fallen asleep on my other side.

I grinned happily to myself, knowing what we’d done was wrong, and frankly not giving a flying fuck. I was bored, this incest thing was new and oh so exciting, and I knew these sons of my would be fucking me for the rest of their lives if that’s what they wanted. I also thought Herb might even enjoy watching me with them. And Margo. Oh my God, my best friend and neighbor, Margo. She was going to want to join us. And why not. She’s as hot and bored as I am most of the time, which is why we had recently begun pleasuring each other in bed. I’d forgotten all about Margo, and wondered if she’d possibly want to bring her daughters over for a fuckfest one of these days. They’re both around Robby’s age, and as I began to fantasize about what that might be like it was as though the Devil himself intervened to make my nasty fantasies come true.

“What the FUCK is THIS, Diane?” I heard Margo’s familiar voice ask.

Busted again. The second time in the same day. In fact, the porno tape was still playing on my TV, and it was clearly obvious even from the dim light of the television set that my sons and I had been having sex.

“Oh hi, honey!” I said, sitting up, stretching.

“Diane! Don’t tell me. You HAVEN’T been—”

“Oh but I have, baby. Both of them,” I said, crawling off the bed. Both boys were just waking up, drowsy, as I walked over to my friend. “They each fucked me, Margo. BOTH of them! And I blew them, too. And I licked Jason’s ass like you like me to do to you. And it was all fucking GREAT!”

“Oh honey, I bet it WAS. But ... it ... it’s INCEST!”

“It’s FUCKING, honey. They just happen to be my sons. But when they fuck you it won’t be incest, will it,” I grinned at her, wrapping my arms around her body. And then I began undressing her, knowing she’d let me, and she did, too, as my sons awoke, shocked to see Margo and what I was doing with her.

“Hey guys ... look! I have a surprise for you,” I said. Jason raised his head and began smiling as I walked over to turn on my table lamp.

“OH my GOD, Mrs. Jenson!” Robby gasped.

I moved behind Margo, then pressed my body into her back, cupping her naked breasts for my sons to see. “Margo loves sex as much as I do, boys,” I said, “and I told her you would fuck her,” I continued. “Anywhere you want, too,” I grinned. “In her mouth ... in her cunt ... or even in her ass!” I said, my voice quivering with lust.

“No SHIT?” Jason giggled. “Really?”

“Would you like that?” Margo asked him, getting into it now as I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. Then she reached down and casually began to stroke her pussy, and when I slid to the floor behind her and opened her ass cheeks, running my tongue into her ass crack as my sons watched me, both their cocks sprang to attention.

“Would you really let us fuck you, Mrs. Jenson?” Robby politely asked, masturbating slowly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.