Watch Me! - Cover

Watch Me!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Busted

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Busted - A masturbating horny mother of two good looking teenage sons, a husband out of town, a porn video playing on the bedroom TV as her sons catch her... what's a mother to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I suppose I wanted to get caught. Why else would I have put on such heavy makeup, wore black lace stockings? Wore no bra under a thin tee shirt and short skirt? For who? Myself? I guess in my mind I really wanted my two sons to come home from school and catch me masturbating. And, of course, that’s exactly what they did...

Herb was away on business again, as usual, probably fucking some bimbo in his hotel, and I was horny. It’s as simple as that. Sometimes I get in these “slut moods,” or cycles that last for days, where all I can think about is sex. I go around the house constantly touching my pussy. I often don’t wear panties or a bra, or if I do they’re sexy enough so when I expose my cunt at the Mall whoever sees it will realize I’m a hot babe. I love wearing thin tank tops, too, so my nipples show through, and I’ve been told I have magnificent nipples on my 36C tits. I also love to go shopping for shoes without wearing panties, letting whatever young clerk is trying shoes on my feet as I raise my legs and flash them my naked pussy. But I digress...

As I said, my husband had been away on business for a week, probably getting some strange pussy for himself, while I was home alone, and fucking horny. So I took off my top, pulled on a pair of my sexy lace stockings, then queued up one of the DVD’s Herb created for us from his Internet downloads. He gets porn from a site called xvideos.com, and others, and believe me, they’re NASTY! Our favorites are gangbang and bukkake videos, where women like me allow groups of men to fuck them and come on them, mainly on their faces. The gangbang videos are my favorites, of course, because I often fantasize about what it would be like to lie naked in front of a group of young studs who would take turns fucking me and coming on me, one after the other. God how I’d love that! So after one of my favorites began playing on our bedroom home theater system I got out one of our fake cocks, some of our gooey lube, and lay back to get myself off, pretending I was one of the sluts in the videos.

I’m not sure if I just lost track of time, or if I intentionally wasn’t paying attention to the clock. All I know is I was lying there on my bed, the door open, with the fake cock in my pussy, fingers sloshing around over my wet clit and was just about to come for the second time when I heard, “MOM! WHAT ... WHAT are you DOING?” And just like that my world changed forever. I was busted.

How did I react? Did I stop masturbating? Did I try to cover up, as any decent mother should have, and would have done? No I did not. Instead I merely continued rubbing my cunt while sliding the fake cock in and out of my wet pussy, my eyes glazed with lust, heart pounding, cunt positively drooling ... and I came, powerfully, while staring right at my two young sons. And I didn’t say a word. I just lay there coming and fucking myself with the fake cock as my shocked two teenage sons looked on. At 16, Jason is an extremely handsome young man if I do say so myself, and Robby is a 14 year old cutie-pie as well, so I must admit I’d occasionally thought about what it might be like to fool around sexually with them.

So when I didn’t reply and instead continued fucking myself as I came, not trying to cover my mostly naked body, my boys walked further into the bedroom just as a particularly nasty scene blared from the TV. A woman was lying on her back being sprayed with cum from four different cocks, and she was loving it, shouting out her pleasure. Both boys looked at the screen for a moment, then back at me. And then they looked at each other and grinned.

“You look really hot, Mom,” Jason said, approaching the bed with Robby in tow.

“Yeah, Mom. You got a great body!” Robby chimed in.

Still I didn’t reply. Instead I just lay there continuing to fuck myself with the realistic fake cock, and as my sons watched I spread my legs further apart, enhancing their view of the wet, sticky hair on my pussy lips.

“Wow, Mom!” Robby grinned.

“I think she likes cock, bro. Don’t you, Mother,” Jason smiled, walking over to me.

“Yessss! I love cock,” I moaned, practically inviting my sons to touch me.

“He’s right, Mom,” Jason said. “You really do look like you enjoy that, FUCKING yourself, and you have great tits, too!” And then he reached down and began fondling one of them.

“Hmmmmm!” I moaned, removing my hand from the fake cock still inserted in my pussy, leaving it dangling there as I began stretching my arms above my head, raising my tits up for my boys, the nasty cock still protruding from my cunt. I was on fire as I lay there pretending I was in handcuffs, intentionally creating an ‘I surrender’ pose for my sons.

“Look how hard her nipples are, Jason,” Robby said, sweating now.

“And look how wet this is,” Jason said, reaching down to slide his hand up my slippery thigh. Then he withdrew the fake cock from my pussy and fed it into my mouth, grinning as I moaned again and began sucking on the fake cock as Jason’s hand move over my cunt, sliding two fingers into my wet pussy.

A little strangled, mewing sound came from my throat as I raised my body up slightly off the bed, letting him know how much I loved what he was doing.

“That feel good, Mom? You like your son’s hand on your ... your PUSSY?” he said.

“YES!” I hissed, letting the cock fall from my mouth.

And then he stopped touching me.

“Don’t stop!” I gasped, trying to grasp his wrist to pull it back down on my cunt.

“I want to touch it with something else, Mom,” he said. And then he undressed.

“Oh God!” I moaned, masturbating again now.

“Get undressed, kid,” he said to his brother. “We’re going to have some fun with Mom.” And Robby did it.

When both my boys were naked, their young cocks rock hard, sticking out in front of them, I knew it was time to call a stop to this madness, and I tried, I really did, but to no avail.

“What ... what are you going to do to me?” I moaned, so excited I couldn’t stop this madness.

“What do you want us to do to you, Mother?” Jason asked, next to the bed again now, fondling my breasts, his cock bobbing in front of him.

“Not this, Jason! I ... I’m your mother, and we can’t do this,” I stammered, secretly wanting it to continue.

“Bullshit, Mother. Look at you. Your nipples are rock hard. See?” he said, pinching one of my nipples. And your cunt looks like you’ve been peeing right here in your bed, your CUNT is so wet. Oh you want this, alright, and we’re going to give it to you,” he said, crawling onto the bed.

“NOOO! This ... this is so wrong on so many levels,” I moaned as he moved between my thighs. And then I felt my fingers moving to my pussy, graping my cunt lips then, as I pulled them widely apart for my son’s cock.

Jason merely laughed at me, then touched the head of my pussy with his dick, laughing at me when I twitched, my body jerking as though I’d been shocked, and in a way I guess I had been.

“You shouldn’t put that cock in me,” I gasped, knowing he was going to do it, wanting him to do it. And then I raised my spread legs as far apart as I could, and even held my cunt open for him. He smirked at me then, and began rubbing the tip of his cock over my swollen clit, eliciting a long moan from me again.

“Want it, Mom? Want my COCK in your CUNT? Or do you want me to stop?” he teased.

“NO! Do it, Robby. Give it to me! FUCK your mother!” I cried out.

And then he did it. He did what we both wanted. He slid easily inside my cunt and became an official “Mother Fucker!”

“God she’s hot inside,” Jason grinned at Robby, sliding deeper into me. “Get on the bed, twirp. Make her suck your dick,” he said to his younger brother.

“Oh my fucking God, this is INCEST!” I gurgled. Spit was drooling out of the corners of my mouth, and Jason was right ... my nipples were so hard they ached, and my cunt was so wet Jason’s cock was making squishing sounds as his cock slid in and out of my wet cunt as I raised up off the bed, fucking him harder. I was conscious of Robby climbing onto the bed then, and I knew why, knew he was going to get me to suck his young cock, and I also knew I was going to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.