The Naughty Girls Club No. 12 - Share and Share Alike - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 12 - Share and Share Alike

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Another email from the other Naughty Girls Club, who claim to favor a nicer naughtiness. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“We got another email from the other Naughty Girls Club,” Jessica told her group. “A couple of pictures too.”

“Are they going to surrender?” Joanna asked.

“I don’t think so,” Jessica said. “Listen.”

The problem with your version of naughty is it’s mean. We believe in a nicer naughty. Our byword is share and share alike. But first I should clear something up. We love both pinching and getting our nipples pinched. It’s not in any way mean or nasty. It’s good wholesome naughtiness.

Naked Woman, having her nipple tweaked by a woman behind her

We also share other things. Take clothes, for example. Even though we’re quite different sizes, we find outfits that work for both of us. The other day at the boutique we picked out a nightie set such that we could each wear a part of it. We share! But at the boutique we shared more than trying on the clothes. Together we touched each other’s pussies. We love doing that. And then we each tasted our fingers. So good! And then, because we love each other so much, we inserted our wettened fingers into each other’s bottom. So fun! And then, guess what?

Two women in babydolls, their fingers in their mouths

Uh-huh. Because we love each other so much. Share and share alike. You guys should keep that in mind.

Kindest regards
The True Naughty Girls Club

“What do you think?” Jessica asked.

Joanna grunted. “I think what you said before is right. Someone was taking those pictures. They’re not selfies. So how is that share and share alike? Also that’s four words, so it’s not a by word, right?”

Jill said, “Yeah, but the pictures are kinda hot.”

Joanna grunted. “You want to join their group? Go ahead. See if I care.”

Jill said, “How come you’re always so mean to me?”

Joanna said, “Because you love it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.