You're the One Who Turned Me Into Your Slut Wife - Cover

You're the One Who Turned Me Into Your Slut Wife

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Incest Sex Story: A wife and mother eagerly becomes a total slut for her husband and in turn turns their 14 year old daughter into a slut as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Written by Cumsucker

I wasn’t always like this ... my pussy constantly dripping, unable to keep my fingers out of my panties, when I bother to wear them. I didn’t always flash other men ... and boys ... thrilled when they saw my bare pussy under a short skirt, my legs spread, watching as their cocks got hard. And I never used to press my cunt up against other men on the subway, or let them feel my tits. Now I place their hands on them and almost every time can come if I see other people watching me doing it. I never used to masturbate in public, coming extra hard when someone saw me. And I never ever would have dreamed of going shopping for shoes without panties on under my skirt, eagerly anticipating some young clerk kneeling before me, the scent from my cunt strong and pungent as I spread my thighs and let whoever was helping me see and smell me. No, I never did a lot of things before I met you, my love. Nor would I ever have dreamed of being a slut for you, loving it when you share me with your friends, and loving it when you fuck our daughter in front of me.

Yet I do all those things now, don’t I, my love ... I fuck other men, eagerly get our daughter ready for your cock with my lips, tongue and fingers. And it IS your fault, you know. You’re the one who introduced me to how exciting it can be to be bad ... really bad. And I love you for it, more than ever. Like the first time we had sex with Dana ... remember?

You had been openly staring at our 14 year old daughter’s tits, and when I caught you at it you just smiled that dirty smile of yours at me, and I knew ... I knew at that moment I was going to see you fucking her ... that I was going to HELP you fuck her, because as we both know I can never refuse you anything. And I did it, too, didn’t I my darling. I helped you seduce our daughter. And it really wasn’t even all that hard.

Just as you had predicted, when I spoke with Dana about sex ... had “the talk” with her ... and told her how much fun sex can be, and how much we enjoyed it ... just as you predicted I was easily able to steer the conversation around to us and what we do in bed. And when I described your cock to her, and how much fun it is to think about nasty things while we masturbate, just as you predicted I was able to talk her into undressing and masturbating with me while I described some of the things I do for you.

“Do you really suck Daddy’s ... his penis,” she began.

“It’s his cock, honey. Use the real words. They’re much more fun. So don’t say penis. That sounds so clinical, don’t you think? Say Daddy’s COCK ... and his BALLS ... his ass ... asshole ... and we call our vaginas our cunt, or our pussy. We suck cock, honey ... and fuck. And yes, I suck his cock, honey. And he fucks my mouth and comes in my mouth and on my face and I swallow it, baby. Your mother loves cum ... and a whole lot more.”

“Golly, Mother, you sound like a ... a--”

“A slut? A whore? I am, baby. All those things ... and more. I’m also your father’s pervert, baby. Would you like to hear more about what he and I do, Dana?”

Of course she said yes. What young girl wouldn’t. So it was easy, my love, to talk her into getting naked with me, and to exchange panties with her, teaching her how to sniff and suck the juices from them, mine still containing my droplets of piss, just as you’ve taught me, to never wipe my pussy after I’ve peed, but instead to let the last bits of my piss to drain into my panties. Remember that time before we were together when you had me wear the same panties for three straight days, sleeping in them, taking them off only to shower and put them on again, using the crotch of them to wipe my pussy after I peed? Remember how fresh and moist and fragrant they were when you opened them and took them out of the baggie I’d placed them in to mail to you? You said they were still quite damp and incredibly rank, remember, baby? So I told our daughter about that time, and about how much you like to lick my pussy after I’ve peed. And yes, I even told her how sometimes you like to eat me WHEN I’m peeing. God did that ever shock her!

“Daddy LICKS YOUR ... YOUR PUSSY ... WHEN YOU’RE PEEING, MOTHER?” she had gasped, and I laughed and said yes, you did, and that we both found it exciting.

“There are so many things people can do to and with each other that can be and are exciting,” I explained to her. We were both naked by then, James, and I had placed her delicate little fingers on her pussy, encouraging her to open herself, her cunt, showing her how to please herself, as if she didn’t already know. Ha. After all, she does have our genes, right darling? So we both knew she could be trained to be as nasty as her parents.

Then, of course, I introduced her to the delights of lesbian sex. I told her to continue masturbating while I licked my way up her thighs, spreading them open for my tongue and lips, kissing my way to her cunt, and when there I gave her what she said was the most incredible orgasm she’d ever had, and based on how wet she was, I believed her, darling. She was positively gushing cunt juice all over my lips and tongue, and as you were soon to find out, her slippery juices are most delicious, aren’t they, my love.

After I ate her that first day I reached into the draw next to our bed and got out one of our most realistic fake cocks. Then I crawled up next to her and kissed her as I slowly inserted the cock inside her pussy, letting her smell and taste her cunt oils on my face as I fucked her another orgasm. Only then did I tell her I wanted to watch her fuck you. At first she was shocked, but as I continued to work the fake cock in and out of her cunt, telling her to pretend it was yours, and to say things like, “Oh yes, fuck me, DADDY!” Well ... when she did exactly that I knew I had won, and that she WOULD allow you to fuck her.

And remember how I had prepared her for you that first night? Remember the push-up bra I dressed her in ... the one that lifted her beautiful 34B breasts above the top edge, exposing her nipples for you. Remember how I had used lipstick on them, highlighting them for you? And the heavy eye-liner I’d applied to her, and the purple eye-shadow? Remember how trashy she looked with her sexy crotchless panties and purple stockings? When she looked at herself in the mirror she told me I made her look like a slut, and I explained that’s because she WAS a slut, like her mother, and that after she’d fucked you, my darling ... after she’d sucked and fucked her father’s cock that there would be more cocks for her ... more fucking, and that she would love it as much as I do. I told her about the parties we have ... the ones where you present me dressed as Dana was that night ... naked in all the right parts, lying on our bed, ready for your friends to use me any way they wish, and I told her we would be doing that with her as well, my love. And do you know what she said? Of course you do, because I’ve told you. She said, ‘God, Mother, I can’t wait!’”

That was the night you came to us after I’d prepared her for you, even shaving her young cunt as bare and smooth as a baby’s, with her legs spread, arms above her head, totally at your disposal for anything you wanted to do to her, remember? And she loved it as much as we did, didn’t she, baby? Remember?

“Oh God, Daddy, I’m so hot,” she’d moaned. “Mother has been eating my pussy and licking me all day, telling me how much fun it was going to be when you fucked me. She even licked my ass, Daddy ... MOTHER PUT HER TONGUE IN MY ASS CRACK! And ... and she stuck her tongue INSIDE my ass, Daddy. INSIDE my ass!”

“I know, baby,” you said, undressing for her, taking out your huge, stiff big old adult daddy cock for her, pre-cum leaking from it as you approached her on our bed. I was lying next to her, remember, also naked, masturbating as you crawled between our young daughter’s thighs, licking them, then burying your face in her smooth, wet cunt. She came then, remember, before your cock had even come near her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.