Young Scarlett's Visit to the Swing Club - Cover

Young Scarlett's Visit to the Swing Club

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2. Return to the club

True Sex Story: Chapter 2. Return to the club - An accounting of what my wife told me she and her ex did a couple times during their visits to a swing club....

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Sharing   Swinging   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

On our second trip to the same swing club we agree to go off on our own to find some “stranger sex.” I don’t know where my ex went, but I found a darkened dance floor and wandered in by myself. I was wearing the same “good luck” skirt, as I’d dubbed it, and a low cut blouse without a bra. As I sipped my drink a tall, nice looking man came over and stood next to me, asking if I’d like to dance. I said I would, and sat my drink on a nearby table, then moved onto the dance floor with him. His aftershave smelled good, and when he pulled me into his body as we slow-danced I could feel the shape of his cock pressing against me ... so I pushed back against it.

“Can you feel what you’re going to me?” he asked.

“You mean can I feel your hard cock pressing into my pussy? Why yes ... yes I can,” I teased.

“Like it?” he grinned.

“Like it?” I replied. “I more than just like it. I want to suck it,” I said, brazenly, pressing my braless tits into his chest. I could feel my hard nipples against his thin top and so could he.

“Where?” he asked.

“Why not right here?” I said, so he grinned and danced me over into a darkened corner of the floor. Then, as I began sinking to my knees in front of him he reached down inside my blouse and took out my naked tits, gently pinching my nipples as I unzipped his trousers and took out his cock ... his BIG cock!

“Damn!” I smiled at him as I moved his dick close to my mouth. And then as I began to slide my lips down over his big mushroom crown on his uncut cock a woman with two men moved over next to us and began watching me sucking the stranger off. Instead of making me nervous it inflamed my excitement and I leaned forward and took as much of the guy’s cock down my throat as I could, which wasn’t much more than half the length of his huge dick.

“So hot!” I heard the woman moan, as out of the corner of my eye I saw both men fondling her breasts. And then, already, the guy I was sucking groaned and said he was going to come.

I allowed the first gush of cum to shoot in my mouth, then took it out and held it against my cheeks, moving my face all around as he continued to shoot cum on my face. I was coming myself then as well, my fingers rubbing my pussy as I watched one of the men move behind the woman watching me. And then the guy was fucking her as she stared right into my eyes and grinned at me, conspiratorially, as we joined together in the “sisterhood” of our slutty behavior.

No one fucked me that night, but I was so hot I would have let every man in the club fuck me that night. Sadly, for whatever reason, none did. My husband suddenly appeared next to me then, grinning at me as I was once again using a napkin to wipe off the cum from the guy I’d been sucking.

“Looks like you had fun again,” he smirked.

“I did,” I said. “You?”

“Oh yeah,” he grinned. I didn’t ask where he’d been or what he’d done, nor did he press me on the details of what I’d been doing. Instead we merely left the club and drove home...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.