Young Scarlett's Visit to the Swing Club - Cover

Young Scarlett's Visit to the Swing Club

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Our first visit to the swing club

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: Our first visit to the swing club - An accounting of what my wife told me she and her ex did a couple times during their visits to a swing club....

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Sharing   Swinging   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It was our first trip to the swing club. On-site fucking was not supposed to be allowed, but we’d been told they didn’t do much to stop it as long as it didn’t get too far out of hand, like the orgy rooms at Plato’s Retreat had been. So on that first trip there we’d just enjoyed a great dinner and way too much booze accompanying it. The Grey Goose martini followed by a bottle of Silver Oak wine with dinner had me toasted, so when my husband suggested we visit a club he’d heard about I agreed we try it. I knew what kind of a club it was, as we’d talked about visiting one a few times, so after another drink at the club’s bar I was really toasted ... and horny as hell, so when my ex took out his cock and had me suck him right there at the bar I was glad no one tried to stop us. Instead, a guy move behind me and raised up my skirt and lay it across my back as I sucked my husband. I knew everyone would be able to see my red bikini panties, and it excited me, especially when I turned to look at him and the guy was good looking, so when he smiled at me I smiled back, then returned to sucking my husband’s growing cock. I looked up at Bob, and was happy to see the approving grin on his face as the guy behind me took out his cock and moved my bikini panties aside. Then I felt it ... his hard cock ... pressing against the opening of my by then very wet pussy. I looked up at my husband again, and his eyes were glazed over with obvious excitement, so when he said, “Fuck her” to the guy behind me I almost came. To be bent over like that, in front of a group of horny onlookers, as I sucked my husband’s cock and a stranger was behind me poking his now hard NAKED cock around in my pussy area ... well ... unless you’ve ever been in a position like that you can’t possibly now how hot it was making me. And then he did it.

“Ahhhh!” I heard the guy moan as his cock found, then slide into my wet pussy, penetrating my tight hole.

“Oh God!” I gasped, as my ex grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth in time with the motions of the guy behind me. I was being fucked in the mouth AND my pussy at the same time, and when I reached down to rub my swollen clit it didn’t take long for all of us to come. First my husband groaned as I felt the vein on the bottom of his cock start to swell up larger, and then he pushed his cock further inside my mouth and held it there as spurts of hot cum began to shoot into my mouth.

“Fuck!” the guy behind me cried out, but instead of coming in my pussy he immediately pulled out and began spraying hot cum all over my ass cheeks and my back. I began to furiously rub my puffy, swollen clit then, coming then myself as I swallowed my husband’s cum and the guy who had been fucking me took out a handkerchief and began to mop up his cum from my back. Then he thanked me and left.

I stood up next to my husband then, using a napkin to wipe some of the cum that had drooled from my mouth off my chin. He grinned at me and said, “That was amazing. We are definitely coming here again.” And we did, a couple weeks later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.