The Naughty Girls Club 11 - Imposters - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club 11 - Imposters

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The Naughty Girls Club has a rival. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“I got this email,” Jessica told Joanna and Jill at a meeting of The Naughty Girls Club.

“Who’s it from?” Jill asked.

“The Naughty Girls Club,” Jessica said.

“That’s us, huh?” Joanna said.

“No, it’s not,” Jessica said. “It’s from someone else. But they call themselves The Naughty Girls Club. But all one word.”

“That’s plagiarism,” Joanna said. “They can’t do that, can they?”

“It’s not plagiarism, it’s like trademark violation, or something like that. Maybe copyright infringement,” Jill said.

“Yeah,” said Joanna. “Infringement.”

“Except we’re not copyrighted. Or trademarked. Or whatever,” Jessica said. “Anyway, they sent us an email.”

“So what’s it say?” Jill asked.

“I’ll read it,” Jessica said. “We saw you at the beach the other day. You guys are so hot. Maybe you’d like to join our club. We’re TheNaughtyGirlsClub. Write back if you’re interested. PS We have pictures.”

“Who do you think it is?” Joanna said. “I didn’t see anybody.”

“Are you going to write back?” Jill asked.

“Maybe,” Jessica said.

“What are you going to say?” Joanna asked. “You should tell them to get stuffed.”

“There are some attachments,” Jessica said. “Pictures.”

“Of us?” Joanna said.

“No, look,” Jessica said.

Please Wait while image loads

“That’s Cristi,” Joanna said. “Cristi and Christy. They’re a year ahead. Seniors. Graduated now. I think the little one is the one without the H.”

“Right,” Jessica said. “I always get them mixed up. Here’s another.”

Please Wait while image loads

“What do you think?” Jessica asked.

“I think the little one is getting her tits pinched off,” Joanna said. “She’s got hardly any boobs, but it looks like she likes it.”

“Do you think she’s coming?” Jill asked.

“Probably,” Joanna said. “Or faking.”

“What would be the point of faking?” Jill asked.

“I don’t know, but I have to admit it’s a hot picture,” Joanna said. “I wouldn’t mind pinching her tits off.”

“There’s one more picture,” Jessica said.

Please Wait while image loads

“I hope she’s not getting sand in her puss,” Jill said.

“I hope she is,” Joanna said.

“What I wonder,” Jessica said, “Is who’s taking the pictures.”

The girls were quiet for a minute.

“So what should we do?” Jessica asked.

“We could post those pictures,” Joanna said. “That would serve them right. It would show them who the real naughty girls are.”

“But then what if they posted the pictures of us?” Jill said.

“I bet they don’t have any pictures of us,” Joanna said. “And even if they do, so what? It’s not like we...”

“I think we should write them a nice letter back,” Jill said. “We should say we hope Christy didn’t get any sand in her puss.”

“But if she wants us to check...” Joanna said. “If she wants some help with the extraction. Grain by grain. Or if she needs some help pinching Cristi’s tits ... That would show those imposters!”

“In other words, you want to join their club,” Jessica said.

“I want them to join our club,” Joanna said. “I want to pinch Cristi’s tits off.”

“What about my tits?” Jill asked.

“Take off your top and I’ll show you,” Joanna said.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.