Oops (I Got My Aunt, Mother, Grandmother and Sister Pregnant!) - Cover

Oops (I Got My Aunt, Mother, Grandmother and Sister Pregnant!)

by Sakka

Copyright© 2022 by Sakka

Incest Sex Story: While enjoying some pot, our young hero's aunt, mom and grandmother come onto him and all get knocked up; then his sister also gets in on the action. Pregnant sex and four deliveries follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   .

Now don’t get wrong; I’m not what you’d call a stoner. But Grandma’s parents were hippies and I could tell she liked a toke (her and my mom and Mom’s sister Aunt Peg). Fortunately, Mom’s house was out on the edge of town so we didn’t have a lot of suspicious neighbors when they got together on weekends to enjoy a spleef.

This particular Sunday I was enjoying a dip in the backyard pool when the trio came back from a wedding of my aunt’s co-worker. I had a particular thing for my Aunt Peg, but hoped it wasn’t too obvious as I watched her enter the backyard along with Mom and Grandma. In truth they all looked good with their nice outfits, high heels and special-occasion makeup. Mom and Aunt Peg both wore strappy sandals with short dresses, and Grandma had a pair of high-heeled mules with her short pleated skirt. Apparently, Grandma had Mom and Aunt Peg when she was just a teenager and I’ve got to say she looked good too with her nice legs, big boobs and curly brown hair. Mom’s hair was straighter and darker, while Aunt Peg’s hair had an auburn tint and just a hint of a wave. All of them were good-looking women, but as noted I had a particular thing for Aunt Peg ~ so much so that I often masturbated while watching porn videos with milfs who resembled her...

“Hey, Peter,” Aunt Peg said, “where’s your sister?”

“Oh, she’s at a friend’s,” I said, hoping my budding erection wasn’t too obvious. Of course that would be hard to hide in just a pair of swim trunks, but Aunt Peg had never looked so good and I tried to be discreet as I admired her nice legs and cute feet ~ the latter that much sexier with shiny black straps binding her toes and wrapped around her ankles. Maybe it was just the crush I had, but I think she could pass for a girl in her twenties (rather than her real age, 33).

“Peter...” she said, as I might have stared a little to hard; “do you like my legs?”

“Oh, um ... why do you ask?”

“Oh, leave Peter alone,” said Mom, lighting up a joint to take a puff, then passing it to Aunt Peg.

Well, it didn’t help that Mom had a nice body too, with her own legs complemented by a pair of barely-there red stiletto sandals; yeah, I was hard, and a whiff of cannabis in the air wasn’t doing me any favors.

“Well, your son’s a good looking boy,” Aunt Peg said, pausing to take a toke. “Him and Jamie are about the only good things Jim gave you.”

Jim was my dad; kind of a loser, I rarely saw him. He did give me a nice cock, though, easily seven inches and then some. I looked forward to sharing it with a girl someday, but just now it was a little awkward, tenting out my shorts as I tried not to admire my elders’ sexy legs.

“I ... should go...” I said, trying without success to hide my boner. “Gotta pee...”

Or more accurately, duck into the bathroom and whack out a quick nut!

“Don’t go,” Aunt Peg said, handing Grandma her smoke and turning in her lawnchair to block my path with her legs spread wide. “Don’t you like me?”

“Peg,” Grandma said, “don’t embarrass the boy. We said we wouldn’t mention it.”

“Mention what?” I asked.

“Oh, you jacking off to my sister,” Mom said, now casually rubbing her groin. “I think it’s kind of cute, actually.”

“You saw that?”

“Well, Sis is a looker,” Mom said; “if I were a boy I’d want to fuck her.”

Oh no! I was even harder!

For background, I should mention that Aunt Peg had been married, but her husband was almost as much of a scumbag as my dad. Apparently my aunt really wanted to have kids, but her prick of a husband was already cut before they hooked up and she just thought his cum was a little thin. Now he was up at the state pen for writing bad checks, and good riddance. To have had such a beautiful wife and fucked it up, what a loser!

“Peter,” Aunt Peg said, reaching out to grasp my cock through my shorts, “do you like me?”

“Aunt Peg...!” I said, giving a desperate glance at my mom and grandma to see if they’d freak out. But of course they were well on their way to getting high now.

With an eager look on her face, Aunt Peg pulled down my shorts and my glory sprung free.

“Peter, you’re so big!” she gasped. “Are you a virgin?”

“Well, technically...”

Aunt Peg smiled, then startled me as she lifted her dress up and over her head in an easy motion. Then she unclasped her bra, and I beheld the most incredible pair of double D’s imaginable.

“Oh my god...” I gasped. “Aunt Peg, you’re beautiful!”

“That’s the spirit,” my aunt said, grasping my cock by the base and sending a shiver of excitement down my spine. Then she leaned forward to kiss the tip, rolling her tongue around the helmet even as I started oozing pre-cum; I was no expert, but as Aunt Peg plunked my helmet into her mouth and started to suck, I knew I wouldn’t last long. Slurping, sucking, slurping ... Aunt Peg seemed to relish the taste of my cock as she brought me closer and closer to my nut...

“Aunt Peg...!” I managed; “Aunt Peg, you’re gonna make me cum...!”

Then it was too late; even as my beloved aunt ~ my cute, kind, selfless aunt ~ slurped on my cock, I exploded in her mouth. I felt a little bad; I didn’t want to choke her, after all. But Aunt Peg knew what she was doing; she let some of my spunk overflow her mouth to spill down her cheeks, then gamely gulped down the rest.

“You taste good,” she said, licking her lips. “Now do me.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant for a moment, but then she leaned back in her lawnchair and dropped her panties to reveal a pussy shaved absolutely naked. Naturally, I had no clue what to do, but went with my instincts and leaned in close to suck at the tiny nubbin of her clitoris.

“Oh, you’re a natural!” Aunt Peg whimpered, as I explored her labia with my tongue. “Carol, you made a good boy!”

Carol was my mom, and along with her mother she was now rubbing herself between her legs.

“Aunt Peg, you’re so wet...”

I couldn’t help but notice how juicy she was, oozing pussy-cream as I noshed on her muffin.

“Use your fingers,” she said, rubbing her clitoris as well; “stick them up inside me...”

“Will it hurt?” I asked; “I don’t want to hurt you...”

“No, silly,” she said; “a pussy is strong ~ all-muscle.”

Thus encouraged, I slipped one finger up inside my aunt, then two. She was indeed very wet, and I was amazed to see how turned-on she was.

“Peter, I need you...” Aunt Peg whimpered. “Are you hard again...?”

Was I ever!

“Peggy looks ready,” Grandma said, even as she splashed pussy cream on her thighs with her vigorous rubbing. “You should fuck her now.”

“Aunt Peg...” I said, moving up between her thighs.

“Just love me now...” she said, guiding my helmet down between her folds.

Thankfully, her blowjob had taken the edge off or I would have cum right then. Instead, I pushed forward a little, felt my knob pop inside her, then gave her a look of utter astonishment as I began sinking deeper...

A virgin no more, I marvelled at the soft texture of her folds enveloping me, then felt something soft kiss my tip as my balls met her ass. Was that her womb?

“Peter, you’re so hard!” Aunt Peg said, wrapping her legs around me (and remnding me she was still wearing those sexy heels!) “Fuck me, Peter! Fuck me hard!”

I gave a tentative thrust into Aunt Peg, felt her muscles clench around me, then thrust again; immersed in my mother’s sister’s juices, I couldn’t even begin to imagine anything could ever feel better.

Then we began to fuck in earnest, my balls slapping her ass as I began to grind away inside her. Knowing Mom and Grandma were just a few feet away made it even hotter; Aunt Peg was unbelievably sexy, and I desperately wanted to cum in her. Though I knew I wouldn’t last long, I tried to make it good for her at least, fondling her boobs and rolling my hips to press deep inside her. That made her gush fresh cream inside, and I was proud to have that effect on her.

“Oh, that’s good...” my aunt purred; “I needed this...”

A timeless moment passed, our organs grinding together even as pot fumes swirled around us. I’ll be honest ~ I was getting a bit of a buzz.

Then a familiar tingle downstairs; even as they slapped against her ass, my balls were cooking up another big load for my aunt.

“Aunt Peg,” I said, “I’m close...”

“Let it go in me,” she said, with a kind smile. “Fill me with your cum.”

I felt conflicted; Aunt Peg wasn’t all that old ~ what if I got her pregnant? But she was beautiful too, the very angel to whom I’d worked one out more than once. Leaning in closer, I kissed her full on her lips, felt her shake and moan with pleasure, then hung for a timeless moment on the edge of my orgasm as I laved and sucked on the tip of her tongue.

Then...

“Fuck!” I gasped, exploding in Aunt Peg with all the fury of a man desperate to seed his mate. Maybe we’ll be lucky, I thought, but meanwhile my cream inundated her womb, swirled around my plunging shaft and overflowed her hole to pour down the back of her ass.

“Aunt Peg,” I said; “I’m sorry! I got a little carried away...”

But Aunt Peg just smiled and squeezed me with her inside muscles.

“Okay, my turn,” Mom said, lifting off her own dress.

Aunt Peg and I were both genuinely surprised, but now Mom was pulling me backward (uncorking a thick load of spunk from her sister) and pulling me over to her own seat. Aside from her bra and high heels, she was completely naked.

“Mom...?”

“Peggy’s right,” Mom said, stroking my half-hard cock back to full stiffness; “you do have a big one.”

“Mom...?” I said again, but failed for words as my dear mom started sucking on my helmet. Mom was just two years older than her sister (so 35) but it felt very weird to feel her now lapping at my cock, making my cock ooze a fresh load of pre-cum in her mouth. And as if I weren’t already hard enough, a glance down at Mom’s cute feet in her strappy platform sandals made me harder still.

“Good and hard,” Mom said, shaking me as if to verify the assessment. Then she lay back, spread her legs before me and rubbed her wet pussy in invitation.

“Now fuck me,” she said. “If you can fuck my sister, you can fuck me too.”

I wasn’t sure what to say, but of course my cock had a mind of its own. Sparing another glance at Mom’s fuck-me sandals, I then lifted her legs up and moved into position. The situation was surreal, and I hesitated a moment with my helmet just grazing Mom’s slit. Wasn’t this wrong? Then I caught another strong whiff of pot and the next moment I was slipping inside Mom ~ her prettty labia cradling first my helmet, then my shaft as I sank through my Mom’s slippery folds. For a mother of two kids, she was surpisingly tight.

“Fuck, you are hard!” Mom gasped, squeezing me inside her as my balls met her ass.

“And you’re tight...” I gasped, finding her cervix with my first plunge.

“I haven’t had a boy for a while,” Mom said, pulling me deep with her fuck-me heels on my ass; “you should knock me up now.”

“What?” I gasped. Sure, Mom’s pussy felt good wrapped around me ~ slippery-tight and wet ~ but she wanted a baby...?

“She’s just kidding,” Grandma said, now splashing her thighs, chair and patio with her juices; “unghh ... just nut in her already!”

It was weird, of course; I wasn’t used to thinking of my mom as sexy, but up to my balls in her and feeling her milk me with her pussy ~ well, it was beyond surreal! And Grandma’s reassurance notwithstanding, what stood between my cum and Mom’s sweet vulnerable eggs?

Oh well, I thought, as I began to move inside Mom; that’s her problem...

The way she sat in her chair ~ leaned back with hips pushed forward ~ let me push very deep, and I felt a perverse satisfaction in hearing her grunt with every deep jab at her cervix. At the same time, though, she remained very slippery and tight, and I unsnapped her bra to get at her boobs.

“Is he good?” Grandma asked.

“Damn, Mom, Peter’s so hard in me...!”

I was glad to hear that, and bent down to suck and slurp on her left tit. Again Mom moaned, and I slowed my pace to gentler in-and-out grinding.

“You know,” Mom said, as I switched to her right tit, “you used to nurse on those as a baby.”

“Maybe I can again, Mom, if I get you pregnant.”

It was exciting thought, and fresh wetness in her pussy told me Mom thought so too. Now I was really glad Aunt Peg had made me cum twice, letting me really savor this deep grinding fuck with Mom...

Now we were kissing, my lips and tongue exploring Mom’s as she moaned into my mouth. With her high heels on my ass she pulled me even deeper, and I loved the sucking, slurping sounds of our sex in the open air.

Then a change; I must have hit Mom’s clitoris just right because she suddenly gasped and her whole body spasmed ~ not least of all her sweet pussy which wrung me hard as I pressed deep inside her.

“Oh, Peter...” Mom said lovingly; “you made me come!”

It felt good to me too; still shuddering, Mom continued to wring me and that finally made the cum start to boil up in my balls.

“Mom, I’m close,” I said, gently kneading her breasts; “should I pull out...?”

“No...!” Mom whimpered, again pulling me deeper with her feet on my ass. “Cum in me, like you did in Peg!”

I managed another two or three thrusts, again hoping to savor this timeless moment; I was so proud I’d made Mom come, and I desperately wanted to impregnate her now.

“Fuck, Mom...!” I gasped, looking right into her brown eyes; “cumming...!”

Mom seemed to feel it ~ my cock leaping inside her ~ and she squeezed me gently as I erupted in her twat, literally milking me with her inside muscles. It felt wonderful ~ so much bettter than just jerking off ~ and I contined to gaze into Mom’s eyes as pulse after pulse of my spunk inundated her womb.

“Was it good?” I asked afterward.

“You were wonderful,” Mom replied, giving my now-still penis another firm squeeze inside her. We then lay like that a long while, cuddling and kissing as I softened and finally slipped out, uncorking a thick flow of creamy white semen. But most was still inside her, a sobering thought in the light of post-nut clarity; my Mom was just 35, after all, and now millions of my sperm were swimming away inside her, intent on skewering any plump egg they could find...

Again the fumes got through to me, and I rolled off the chair onto a pool cushion that happened to be nearby. Mom and Aunt Peg were sharing another smoke now, and I could only marvel at the fact that my seed was inside both of them now. Such beautiful ladies, I could only wonder how their loser husbands could have let them go...

I think I passed out then; God knows there was a lot of marijuana smoke in the air. Then lips on my cock and I was hard again: Grandma!

“Do you think you’ve got another load in you?” Grandma asked, pausing in her sucking. Except for her sexy mules she was completely naked.

“Grandma?”

“It doesn’t seem fair you fucked my Carol and Peggy, but haven’t let me sample your cock too.”

Before I could respond, Grandma moved astride me, took my raging hard-on by the base and guided the proud knob right up into her pussy.

“Grandma...!” I gasped, looking up with a mixture of awe and surprise. Surely I’d never thought of Grandma this way, but she was very beautiful for her 52 years; like her daughters she had nice round boobs, and a gentle loving smile as she sank every inch of her slippery sheath down around me. My penis leapt inside her and she squeezed me gently with her inside muscles, reminding me this was real.

“Oh, you are big!” Grandma said, starting to roll her hips against mine. “Do you have a girlfiend?”

The question felt weird; I’d already nutted in both my aunt and mom, and now my cute grandmother was impaled on my dick! Bringing her legs up, Grandma tucked her feet under my thighs and I felt her spike heels pressing into my flesh. It was more arousing, though, than painful, and I ran my hands down over her hips to rest them on her feet, wrapping my fingers around those sexy heels.

“Not really...” I managed to say.

“Some poor girl is missing out, then,” Grandma said, continuing to grind me as her juices slathered my cock. Then, with a determined look she paused, lifted up slightly and slammed her hips down hard around me. My god, I thought, as something inside her pressed down hard around my tip; is that her womb?

“Grandma, is that your womb?”

Grandma smiled, actually keeping us docked inside her as she rolled her hips again, then slammed down hard to take me deeper still.

“Grandma’s special ability,” she said, and I was stunned as she now started fucking me with both her womb and her pussy. She was very energetic, and I stared entranced at her boobs dancing up and down, even as her pussy muscles clamped down around me and my helmet popped in-and-out of her most private place. And was she ever wet! Soon my thighs were covered in her juices and again I was glad we lived on the edge of town. The sound of our fucking, wet flesh-slapping sex, would have been hard to hide from neighbors.

Grandma was no teenager, though; after a few minutes she had to slow down and I took the opportunity to fondle her breasts.

“You like these...?” Grandma asked, leaning forward to let me suckle on her left tit. “I think your mom and Aunt Peg liked them too, when I nursed them as babies...”

“I wish you were a little younger,” I admitted, “so I could get you pregnant and fill these up with milk...”

“Oh, I still have periods...” Grandma said, and my cock leapt inside her at that.

“So you want me to have your baby?” Grandma asked, squeezing me inside her.

It was an electrifying thought; switching to Grandma’s right tit, I sucked ardently and considered the possibility. I’d already played with fire nutting in my mom and aunt; but kind of monster baby would I make if I knocked up Grandma...?

“Could you really get pregnant...?” I asked. “You’re kind of old ~ what if it doesn’t turn out so well...?”

“Let’s worry about that if it happens,” Grandma said. Then, with renewed vigor, she started grinding her pussy mound into my groin again.

“Oh, that feels good...” Grandma purred. “Maybe I could be your girlfriend...”

I wasn’t sure what to make of that, so I returned to fondling her boobs as she rode me; then she shook with pleasure, and rammed herself down hard around me as she came.

“Fuck, Peter...!” Grandma whimpered; “you’re making me come...!”

Half-buried in her womb now, and wrung by her clenching, sucking hole, I was delerious with pleasure myself.

“Are you close...?” Grandma asked.

“Damn, I want to cum in you so bad...

“ ... but I don’t want to hurt you...”

Grandma smiled at me gently, and somehow I held off my nut though I knew I was oozing pre-cum right into her cervix.

“Sweetie, can I tell you a secret?”

Up to my balls in my beautiful grandmother, held firm by her powerful inside muscles, what could I say?

“When Daddy got me pregnant,” she said, “your great-grandpa, I was really scared at first. But then when I gave birth to your mom I had the most amazing orgasm! It was a little embarrassing to come like that in the hospital, but then it happened again when I gave birth to your Aunt Peg; oh, I wish I could feel that again...!”

I’m glad I was lying down ~ my late great-grandfather was the father of my mom and aunt? But I was no less struck by how beautiful Grandma looked just now, maybe a little wistful and sad (but also sexy as fuck skewered on my aching-hard penis!) If I didn’t know her age she could have passed for 40 or younger, and I almost felt guilty now as the cum began to boil up again in my balls. Then I recalled the revelation that Mom and Aunt Peg were products of incest and they seemed to have turned out all right...

“Fuck, Grandma, I can’t hold it...!”

Grandma smiled, letting me thrust upward into her now.

“Just let it go, sweetie. Let’s make lots of babies!”

“Fuck...!”

Holding her by her hips I then exploded deep inside her, inundating her with gush after gush of my hot semen. Oh, this was dangerous; if she was fertile I really could make her pregnant, blasting my sperm right up inside her womb!

Yet Grandma just smiled happily, milking me until my flow subsided to a trickle. As for Mom and Aunt Peg, they just looked on approvingly, rubbing themselves at the sight of their mom and I coupled before them. Just hours before this would have seemed impossible, but now it seemed like the most natural thing in the world...


The next day was a school day, but I was too stunned to even think about going to school. Mom was already at work when I got up, and Grandma and Aunt Peg would be back at their own homes, so I affected my best cough as I called in sick, then fell back in bed with only vague memories of the awesome sex we’d had the day before.

“Well, there’s the lazy loaf,” my sister said, at my bedroom door.

Jamie was 19, older than me and not bad-looking. She’d inherited a streak of blond hair from our loser dad, and looked pretty good in a tight top, short skirt and white platform sandals. Believe it or not with that getup, she was actually working at a public library, but it wouldn’t be open for another couple hours.

“Sis...” I said, “do you have a minute?”

My sister looked curious, and stepped up to sit on my bed.

“What is it bro?”

“I had the craziest dream ... I think...”

Those incredible pussies, so moist and tight! Had I really blown my load in all three of them...?

“I think I might have fucked Mom ... and Grandma, and Aunt Peg.”

“Oh, you did all right. I got it all on camera.”

“You what...?”

“Easy now,” she said; “it’s all locked up in a safe place.”

“I thought you were at your friend’s house...”

“No, forgot something, came back and saw the four of you getting it on in the backyard. Got some good footage, though; you wouldn’t believe how hard I came last night watching it.”

If I weren’t in bed, I think my knees would have buckled. Then a gentle hand on my cock.

“Peter, do you like me?”

What to say? My sister could be a real bitch, and more than once her bitchy friends made fun of me for being such a nerd. But just now her hand was caressing my erection, and another hand pulled down my shorts to let it free.

“Sis,” I said, “you’re teasing me...”

“No, I want this inside me. I’m not sure you know, but I’m a virgin...”

“You are?” I asked; “but you’re so popular...”

“Well, I’ve let a few boys feel me up,” she said, continuing to stroke me; “but after that show you put on, I want this inside me too.”

“Sis...” I said, still half-expecting her to say she was kidding. But she wasn’t kidding; climbing astride me she lifted her skirt to reveal no panties, but a beautiful newly-shaved pussy. And now I saw she wasn’t wearing a bra either; she came here knowing what she wanted.

“Damn, you really are big...” Jamie said, guiding my drooling knob up to her labia. “I don’t know if this will fit in there...”

“You might be surprised...”

Sis smiled, then pushed downward, cradling my helmet for a moment with her soft petals. Then she gasped as I punched through her opening. Unlike the pussies I’d had the day before, this was seriously very tight; but thankfully, Sis was also pretty wet as she pushed herself downward around me.

“Am as I as good as Aunt Peg...?” Sis asked, actually grimacing a little as I split her open.

“You are very tight...”

Again Jamie smiled, though progress stopped about three inches in as I met a tight spot inside her. Then she started rubbing herself, and her resistance gave way with a satisfying snap. Two inches deeper, then three and four ~ and my balls met her ass. Deep inside her, I felt the nubbin of her cervix kiss my penis; my big sister was fully skewered on my dick!

As hard as I was ~ and as tight as she was ~ I could barely move; instead I ran my hands over her body, lifting her top to fondle her D-cup tits, then caressing her shapely hips and sexy legs. Then I found her high heels and I fondled her feet too; damn, was she ever sexy!

“You’re so hard...” Sis said, almost whimpering as she managed to get a little movement going; “I hope you don’t break anything inside me...”

“Aunt Peg says pussies are strong,” I noted. “I think you might throttle my cock, though, with that vice grip of yours!”

Sis seemed to like that thought, and now started grinding against me, transporting me to heaven with her slippery folds.

“Does it feel better?” I asked, as our juices mingled and the lubrication let her fuck me properly.

“Oh yes...” Sis said; “I think I can feel the blood pulsing in your cock!”

“Believe it,” I said, fondling her boobs again; “I’ve never been so hard...”

Seeing that I liked her boobs, Sis leaned forward to let me kiss and suckle them, and I had a devious thought (as with Mom and Grandma) that these beauties might look even better swollen with milk for my baby...

“Damn, you really are hard...!” Sis said, feeling me stiffen even harder inside her. “Don’t blow a blood vessel!”

“I’ll risk it,” I replied, thrusting upward into Sis as she pushed down. At least a minute of good earnest fucking followed ~ good honest brother-sister humping ~ before I knew I’d have to cum soon.

“Jamie, I’m close...” I said, feeling for her feet and those sexy heels again; it was easy enough to imagine her as a sexy young porn star ~ though almost certainly one with no protection whatsoever. Between my eager tadpoles and her plump little eggs, there was nothing but hope and prayers.

“Unphh...!” Sis grunted, startling me with an orgasm of her own. “Bro, you’re making me come...!”

“Fuck...” I grunted, trying to hold off as she wrung me. “Birth control...?”

“Wha...?”

“Birth control ~ Sis, I could get you pregnant!”

“Don’t be silly; you won’t get me pregnant.”

I looked at her incredulously.

“I won’t...?”

“No, a boy can’t get his own sister pregnant.”

“What the fuck...? Who told you that...?”

“One of my girlfriends; she’s been fucking her brother for years and he’s never gotten her pregnant...”

This wasn’t good; a gonzo load was boiling up inside me now, and my sister seriously believed I couldn’t get her pregnant...?

“Just fuck me, bro,” she said, grinding me again, then mashing her cervix down hard into my penis. “Help me come again...”

My first thought was, what an idiot! But of course I didn’t say that. I just hoped we’d be lucky, managed to last another second, then thrust upward into my sister as I exploded inside her. Now her eyes opened wide in surprise and I knew she could feel it ~ my proud member kicking inside her as my balls pumped my semen upward, thick with sperm desperate to rape and fertilize her eggs. Despite all the sex I’d had yesterday (or maybe because of it), I had a lot, and I continued to fountain inside her until the spunk overran her hole to puddle beneath us.

Well fuck, I thought; now I’m going to have a kid with my sister...

Sis, meanwhile, rolled her hips around my shaft gently, now slick with both our juices.

“It feels warm down there,” Jamie said. “Little bro, did you cum in me?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Well, maybe not so ‘little’...” she added. Indeed, I was still quite hard in the grip of her pussymeat, and dangerously deep inside her with my oozing tip pressed into her womb.

“I wish I was your first,” she said tenderly, kissing my cheek; “but was I good, at least?”

“Sis, you’re beautiful!”

“You’re sweet,” she said, smiling at me kindly then glancing at her watch. “Oh, but I’ve got to get to work...

“Fuck you later?”

Still inside her, my cock leapt at the thought.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Okay then, get some rest.”

She kissed me gently on my forehead, then rose up off me to uncork a generous flow that flowed down her right thigh and fell in wet plops onto my bedspread.

“Damn, bro, you sure came a lot in me...!

“Maybe I should help clean that up...”

“It’s all right,” I said, rolling out of bed as she tottered upright to stand on those sexy heels. “I’ll wash the sheets; you go to work.”

“Okay,” she said, clip-clopping toward the door; “but don’t forget your promise.”

“Oh, you can depend on that,” I said, gathering up my sheets. If nothing else, smelling grassy and slick with both our juices, this was some proof at least I hadn’t been dreaming...


Later that afternoon, Mom came home from work and we both shared an awkward moment; I guessed all those pot fumes might have gotten to her, Aunt Peg and Grandma, and maybe encouraged them to do things they otherwise wouldn’t have. But I decided to play it cool, even as I knew millions of my little wrigglers were now swimming away inside her. Rather, I looked forward to seeing Jamie again, and was she ever horny...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.