Sister's Five Kisses - Cover

Sister's Five Kisses

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rowan lost the bet: she owed five kisses to whomever her brother Jamie designated. It was up to him, but there were definitely right and wrong choices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Not a minute went by that I didn’t desperately want to be with Rowan. I know it sounds stupid, but I swear I could feel her thinking the same thing about me. We talked on the phone long distance as much as our parents would allow, mostly using that time to look for ways we could be together. The summer was too far away.

We came up with a plan: Rowan signed up for an archery tournament. She didn’t have expectations of placing highly - she was good, but not great. But this gave me, her supportive brother, a reason to want to go visit her. My dad gave in to my pestering. It would be a thirteen-hour bus trip each way, and only for two nights, but we would make the most of it.

I was at the same time tired and restless after the trip, so Rowan and I walked around the neighborhood for a half-hour before dinner. Our hands brushed each other’s while we walked but we fought the magnetic pull that trying to snap them together. Brothers and sisters don’t do that. We couldn’t take the chance.

I had visited her family before, but it had never been a home to me. Despite her mother and step-father’s words, I always felt unwelcome. This time was no different. After dinner and some TV, I went to sleep on the couch hide-a-bed while Rowan slept in the bedroom she shared with her eight-year-old sister Lizzie.

In the middle of the night, Rowan woke me up and led me outside. It was snowing and we were barefoot, but we didn’t have far to go: there was a rickety tree house in the backyard. I stared at Rowan’s tight panty-covered ass under her nightshirt as she climbed the ladder, and then I followed. There were blankets and pillows waiting for us, and Rowan switched on an electric heater that, if left unattended, would probably burn the tree down.

First, there was the kissing and touching. We were simultaneously too hot and too cold, but that wasn’t going to stop us. She climbed on top of me, her boobs squished against my chest, and she shifted until she could feel my hard wood against her thigh. She inched back until it was right up against her wet pussy. Even as she raised her hips and reached between her legs to guide my cock, a part of me didn’t believe it was really happening.

Then she slowly screwed herself onto my boner. She winced a couple of times, but she was wearing her biggest, happiest smile. She rocked and wiggled, up and down, taking a little more of me inside her each cycle. Her pussy felt wonderfully tight, wrapping around more and more of my length. I felt big inside her. I could only imagine what it must have felt like for her.

Soon my dick was gliding in and out of her pussy smoothly. She rocked on top of me in a proper sex rhythm. The feeling was so much more than just in my dick. My whole body felt alive in a way I’d never known before. I was sure I was going to come any second, but I didn’t want to, because then it would end.

“So this is what sex feels like,” she observed casually.

“You’re okay? It’s good?” I asked.

She laughed and kissed my chin. “Your homework,” she instructed, “is to figure out how to soundproof your room. Because next summer I’m going to do this to you three times a day!”

We started kissing, and I grabbed hold of her ass. Firm muscles flexed beneath my hands while she rocked her body on my dick. I started moving my hips too, thrusting just a little more into her. It felt right. Instinct compelled me to do it more - faster. Rowan giggled at my zeal.

This was sex. It was amazing. But I needed more. I needed her, more. I flipped us over so that I was on top. The blankets became a tangle at our sides.

“Oh! Okay!” Rowan said, surprised but happy to go along.

I thrust into her. We didn’t kiss - I needed my mouth to breathe. “Oh!” She gasped, seemingly amazed. She wailed softly, looking vulnerable, like this was something happening to her, totally out of her control, and that she wanted it that way.

I was out of control, too. I had to keep thrusting. I had to fill her cunt with my sperm.

My sister’s cunt, with my sperm! Holy hell, I needed to pull out! I felt her come - her pussy squeezed at my dick, her arms held me tightly, and she gasped. I needed to pull out. It felt amazing and I didn’t want it to end any sooner than it had to. I could control it, I told myself. I’d just go a little longer and then I’d pull out before any damage was done. Rowan was still holding me tight, still gasping and moaning, and maybe still coming. I was cutting it close, but there was still time. Just a little longer and then I’d...

I fired off my first shot, all the way inside her - a huge wad of sperm as close as humanly possible to her uterus. I should have pulled out then, too, but instinct wouldn’t let me. I screwed my dick in every last little bit and shot more come inside her, even as I apologized.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Oh god! Rowan, I’m so sorry!” My dick was still twitching inside her - still letting loose. Her face was full of concern. I couldn’t make myself pull out until I was spent. When I did, scrambling upright, I tried to wipe her pussy with my underwear, but that was futile. “We’ll tell everyone I raped you,” I franticly planned. “Dad will pay for a procedure under the circumstances. I’ll go to prison, but your reputation won’t be hurt too much.”

She rose up in front of me and put her hands on my shoulders. “Jamie, it’s okay! It’s okay that you came inside of me. I’m on the pill.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.