Sister's Five Kisses - Cover

Sister's Five Kisses

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rowan lost the bet: she owed five kisses to whomever her brother Jamie designated. It was up to him, but there were definitely right and wrong choices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Rowan and I didn’t talk about the kiss in the two days before she left, but we smiled at each other a lot. At the time I was sure that it really had meant something to both of us. But in the months that she was gone, my conviction faded. Events rewrote themselves in my mind until I was convinced that Rowan’s kiss had been “a kindness” like it had been for Kit. She didn’t really have the same secret feelings that I did.

High school began, and boys and girls started dating. I was never sure how much stock to put in the guys’ stories about what they’d done and with whom. The girls, of course, revealed nothing. Harrison and Jack both talked about wanting to date Rowan next summer if they didn’t have girlfriends by then. She was amused but flattered when I wrote her about that. Ben had some less polite predictions about what Rowan would be doing over the summer - with him and everyone else. I put him in his place, but I didn’t write her about that.

When summer began again, we were fifteen, and Rowan’s transformation into a teenage girl was complete. She wore makeup now, and bangles and rings, and she frequently wore skirts or dresses. Her hair was rarely loose - one day held back by a decorative pin, maybe, and the next done in a bun. The other girls had mostly stopped hanging out at Jack’s house. Sometimes Rowan went with them to whatever mysterious places girls went, but sometimes she hung around with us guys.

I was doing a sketch of her while she played pool. She was in a blue circle skirt that ended just below her knees, and a white blouse. Her long curly black hair was held back by a headband that matched the skirt. She walked up to me while Jack was racking the balls for the next game.

“Five kisses says I win this game,” she proposed, speaking softly enough that only I could hear. She looked playful and eager, so I agreed.

Minutes later, she lost the game by scratching on the eight-ball. She returned to me, smiling. With her arms behind her back and with the fullness of her skirt, her body looked sort of like an hourglass. “I guess I lost the bet,” she said happily. She seemed to be waiting to be commanded.

“I guess so,” I agreed. “Okay, um, Jack,” I said, pointing at her victorious opponent.

Rowan’s eyes went wide with surprise and her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Then her eyes narrowed into a venomous glare. She turned on her heel, took Jack by the hand, and led him upstairs. I spent the next several minutes berating myself for whatever mistake I had just made.

When they returned to the basement, Rowan stayed a few feet up on the stairs. “Four more kisses to go,” she announced to the room, surprising everyone. “I’m going to go shopping. See you guys next time!” Her skirt twirled as she spun and left.

All attention was on Jack. “You were up there making out with her?” Harrison asked. “What happened?”

Jack looked uncomfortable - especially after he glanced at me. “Yeah, we kissed,” he said dismissively. “It was really good.”

“Yeah, but you got to feel her tits, right?” Ben asked, excited at the idea. “Or is she doing more than that now? Did you get to finger her?”

Jack glanced at me nervously again before answering. “We had a nice time together. It’s not appropriate to say more than that. I’m going to go to my bedroom and read by myself. Hang out here as long as you’d like.”

Rowan was mad at me, although I didn’t understand why. Thinking about what she and Jack might have done was driving me crazy. I went home and started on some yard work to distract myself. When a car arrived to drop her off, she went straight inside without looking at me - obviously still mad. Kit’s face appeared in the car window as it drove off giving me an accusatory glare.

Rowan kept to herself until dinner, which was an unusually silent affair. Just as we finished, the doorbell rang, with Jack standing there in slacks and a dress shirt, and holding a bouquet of roses.

She went outside with him. I caught glimpses through the window. He was obviously showing a romantic interest in her, and she was obviously trying to let him down easy. He seemed confused and then it seemed like they were arguing. After what seemed to be a dispute over who would keep the flowers, Rowan came inside, holding the flowers at arm’s length, unsure what to do with them.

“What was that about?” I asked. My parents weren’t in the room. This was pretty much the first chance I’d had to even talk to her.

She looked at me with impatience and contempt. “Why don’t you ask him?” She dared me.

I chased after Jack. “What’s going on?” I asked, matching his stride beside him.

“Your sister is sending some seriously mixed signals!” He vented.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Earlier today in my bedroom? The kiss?” He said. Some of his anger seemed directed at me. “The guys were right - it was more than just kissing. I thought that meant something. So I came here to ask her out properly.”

“And she wasn’t interested?” I asked.

“No!” He spat. “Not even a bit. Apparently, what she did with me was only because she was angry with you - whatever that means!” He took a few deep breaths. “She wasn’t even going to keep the flowers.”

“What did she do with you?” I asked.

Jack stopped walking and looked me in the face. “You don’t want to know.”

I hated myself for asking, but it was my only clue about why Rowan was upset. “Tell me.”

Jack sighed. “She gave me a hand job,” he told me. “It started as kissing, sitting together on the edge of my bed. She was sort of hanging on me, leaning into me. She put her leg across my lap, and so obviously she could feel how excited I was. So then she removed her leg and started pulling down my pants. The next thing I knew, her hand was on my dick. She didn’t seem to know what to do with it at first, but it didn’t matter - just being touched like that by somebody else - somebody you really like. It was amazing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.