Hired Help - Cover

Hired Help

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny was home alone except for Gloria the maid, who was also Jenny's best friend and confidant. One hot summer day Jeff, a neighbor boy came to mow the lawn. When Jenny got a look at the handsome and hunky Jeff without his shirt...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I wanted to take my time with Jeff’s cock and show him that I wasn’t that pig-tailed little girl anymore. I was kneeling in front of him, naked except for my shoes, sitting on my heels with my knees a bit more than shoulder-width apart.

I began by pushing his cock up against his abdomen and licking his balls. I twirled my tongue in circles around each of his testicles before sucking them one at a time into my mouth for a proper tongue-bath. When I was satisfied that I had given enough attention to his babymakers, I moved up and started licking up and down his shaft.

Gloria had told me that a man really likes eye contact when a girl sucks his cock so I looked up into his eyes as he watched every move I made. I could see in his face that he was enjoying himself and that encouraged me to continue.

My tongue moved up and down his thick meaty shaft pausing from time to time to kiss it and change things up for a moment. Jeff began to move his hips in time to my work. I loved it I loved the feeling of power that turning him on was giving me. I loved that I was giving him pleasure and that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

Before this I used to enjoy being a bit of a tease, flirting with guys and driving them crazy knowing they couldn’t have me. But that was nothing compared to the feeling I was getting now turning Jeff on like this.

“Jeff, do you want me to put it in my mouth?” I teased, placing my lips just on the tip. I looked at him again.

He could only nod in reply. Once again I swirled my tongue in circles around the tip of his cock, and then in one motion, I took him deep into my mouth, holding him just at the back of my throat, and I placed my hands on the back of his thighs.

His cock tasted wonderful. His musky scent almost made me cum right then. It was incredible, so strong and masculine. Better than any cologne I had ever smelled. I looked up into his face, wanting to see how he reacted, wanting to know if he liked what I was doing.

Jeff seemed stunned to have a girl going down on him. Or maybe it was that he was stunned it was me going down on him. I don’t know but he didn’t seem to mind. In fact, I saw an excitement in his eyes I’d never seen before. Like this was a taboo that he’d always been afraid of breaking.

I wish I could have seen how I looked; his hard cock buried in my face, my lips protruding and my cheeks moving in and out as I sucked him, my eyes wide and sparkling with delight. I really loved doing this to him.

I moved my tongue against the underside of his cock as I kept him in my mouth. I started a slow up and down bobbing motion with my head, taking a bit more of him each time I went down his thick shaft.

Soon I was able to take almost all of his cock into my mouth, leaving only an inch or so that I couldn’t quite reach. Jeff was going crazy with what I was doing to him. He grabbed the sides of my head and began to fuck my face.

I had only seen movies of this before and never experienced it myself. I just let him do it, over and over again. But I didn’t want him to cum just yet. I wanted him to fuck me first, and then I would let get him off.

I pulled my head off his cock and stood up in front of him. Jeff put his hands around my waist then slid them around to grab my tight little ass. I moaned and he squeezed my asscheeks pulling them apart at the same time. I pushed him back a step or two until the bed caught the back of his legs.

He lay back on the bed and I took advantage of his position and crawled up on him, straddling his legs. I started to rub my pussy up and down his cock. My nipples were so hard and stiff they hurt. I leaned forward putting my hands on his shoulders and pushing my tits at him. He took the hint and reached up to pinch and pull and roll my rock hard nipples between his fingers.

I loved the feeling of his hard cock against me, and his strong hands on my little tits. We stayed like this for only a couple of minutes, me rocking back and forth as his cock split my pussy lips and him with his strong magic hands pleasuring my tits. Soon my pussy was soaked. I so wanted him to fuck me.

“Jeff, I have something to tell you. I have wanted you for so long. When I was little, I just wanted to be near you. My Mom and Dad never really gave me much attention as you know, but you, you were always a good friend and even though I was a little pain in the ass sometimes, you were always nice to me.

“But now, I’m not that pain in the ass little girl. I am older and I want more than just to be near you. I want you. I want you to fuck me and I want to please you.

“I don’t want to hide anything from you, Jeff – I want our friendship to be truthful and honest. So I’m going to tell you right up front that I’m still a virgin. And I want to give you my cherry. I want you to be the one to make a woman out of me. I want you to be my first. I have been saving myself for my one real friend and now I want you to take me into womanhood.

“Please Jeff, fuck me and make me yours. Right now. I want you to fuck me right now and make a real woman out of me. Please, Jeff...” I told him.

Jeff looked at me for a minute and at first, I thought he was going to turn me down flat. I wouldn’t have blamed him really – he was our neighbor and his parents were my parents best friends.

And he could have any number of the college girls or even some of the other women around town. He was a nice guy, treated women right, and he was fucking gorgeous to look at! So he could have easily turned me down. But he didn’t.

“Jenny, honey, I appreciate you being up front with me. You didn’t have to – you could have kept your mouth shut until I had done the deed and then it would have been too late. But you risked my turning you down to tell me upfront.

“I do like honesty and truthfulness. And I like you, Jenny. So, yes, I would be honored to be the one to introduce you to womanhood,” he said.

“You will? Oh, Jeff!” I said. I was so happy. I leaned down to kiss him passionately.

“Now are you on birth control? I don’t want to have to explain to your Dad how his little darling is going to have a little darling of her own!” he said.

“No problem. Mom put me on birth control when I was fifteen. The doctor said we should wait until I was sixteen when girls normally start taking the pill, but Mom said I was more advanced than most girls. Plus, with her and Dad being gone so much, she didn’t want to come home to more kids than she left!” I said.

“Okay then,” Jeff pulled me forward a bit until his cock lined up with my pussy. I could feel him move around until the tip of his cock parted my lips and I felt him right at my entrance.

“Now here’s what we will do. You are on top so I’m going to let you be in charge of how far and how fast I slide into you. When you reach your hymen though, I want you to stop for a moment. Don’t rush things – this is a special moment for you ... and for me. So let’s take this slow and careful, okay?” he said.

“Okay, Jeff. Thank you for caring and letting me be in charge.” He smiled and I began slowly moving back onto him.

“Oh, Jeff! Oh, I feel you back there I feel your cock ... opening me up. Oh God, I didn’t realize ... you were so big! Ohhh you feel so ... ohhh, God you are stretching my little pussy!” I moaned as he slipped further inside me, inch by delicious inch he disappeared in my pussy.

I looked up to see Gloria in the hallway outside the bedroom, standing with her maid’s uniform hiked up and her panties down around her ankles, furiously playing with her pussy. I was so turned on by this time I didn’t care what she did. I turned back to look at Jeff, who was watching Gloria finger herself in the hallway. I was very glad that he didn’t mind an audience and in fact, seemed to enjoy having her watch him. Maybe he liked putting on a show, breaking in a young virginal thing like me while another woman watched and got turned on by it!

Then he grabbed my hips, not pulling me or fucking up at me but just holding me as I lowered myself further and further onto his hard throbbing cock. Then I felt it – I was at my hymen! The barrier between childhood and womanhood!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.