Hired Help - Cover

Hired Help

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny was home alone except for Gloria the maid, who was also Jenny's best friend and confidant. One hot summer day Jeff, a neighbor boy came to mow the lawn. When Jenny got a look at the handsome and hunky Jeff without his shirt...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was late July and unbearably hot in our Palm Springs area that year. The temperature was every bit of 100 degrees and my temper was even hotter because Dad has still not put in the swimming pool he’d been promising me for the past four years.

There were a couple of public pools in the area, one not too far away from my house, but who wants to go to a public pool with all the strange people in it, the little kids (and their associated “floaties”!) and the noise.

I had just turned eighteen a couple of months ago and now that I had graduated, high school was behind me finally. I was looking forward to my summer and being done with school ... for a while at least. I wanted to spend a year in Europe traveling and seeing the sights before I went off to college and more school.

We weren’t rich ... not like Oprah Winfrey, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Will Smith rich. But we were well off... “upper crust” I guess you’d put it. We had a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. I went to a good school with other well-to-do kids. I really didn’t have much to complain about I guess, but it would have been nice to have a few friends over to lay around the pool, swim, and have fun with. ~sigh~

My Mom and Dad were away on one of their frequent trips. Not together – they rarely did anything together unless it was some “social event”. My Dad traveled for his work as a real estate investor and my Mom traveled with her social circle for entertainment.

I couldn’t go with Dad and didn’t want to hang around all of Mom’s chattering women friends so I stayed home during their trips. I actually loved it. I could have friends over – which I did a lot, the house was always stocked with food, and our maid Gloria took care of the housecleaning.

Yeah, things could definitely have been worse I suppose. To be truthful I had a pretty sweet deal. But sunning during the day and partying with my friends at night was getting boring. I needed to do something to break up the routine.

I invited a girlfriend over and we drank some of the liquor from my Dad’s liquor cabinet. I knew where he kept the key and he was in there so infrequently he never remembered what he had in there anyway.

Today the liquor of choice was peppermint Schnapps and we both had two or three shots before we started feeling the buzz. After three or four more we didn’t care and two more put my drinking partner out on the couch. I didn’t want any more to drink either, so I went into my Dad’s video room and looked for something to watch.

Dad has a pretty extensive movie collection he had gathered over the years and when I was younger he and I used to have “movie nights” frequently – complete with popcorn and sodas. But those days have since faded away and now I thumbed through the movies trying to find something to occupy my time.

I found my search taking me into Dad’s selection of porn videos and suddenly one caught my eye. I popped it in the machine and sat down to watch it.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) alcohol always makes me horny and I’d had enough to that day to be VERY horny. So horny in fact that I was in the midst of a wonderful masturbatory session when Gloria walked in.

“Miss Jenny! You shouldn’t be doing that in here!” she said. Gloria was a little older than me at twenty-five years old and more like an older sister than a maid. We talked and confided in each other. I can still remember the day Gloria sat down with me for “the talk”. Mom and Dad were away as usual and I had told her about a boy I was interested in.

“Miss Jenny, you are a young woman now. You need to know everything there is to know about sex.” And she told me everything. It was soon after that day that I lost my virginity, and I matured quickly from there. I was five foot ten, 115 pounds, with wavy cinnamon-brown hair curling down to the small of my back, and a nice figure. I do wish my tits were bigger – I was only a B cup – but judging from Mom’s figure, I had more developing to do.

“Oh, Gloria, you know you love to watch me naked!” I said joking with her. And it’s true when Mom and Dad are gone Gloria and I often walk around the house naked. She really doesn’t like her maid’s uniform that much, only wearing it when she has to.

I stopped the movie and we went into the kitchen. Gloria made us both a cup of coffee and we sat down to drink it and talk. My friend had already woke up and left without saying goodbye ... I don’t think she was quite together when she left and forgot to say goodbye. Oh well.

The coffee helped bring me back to reality a little and we talked our regular girl talk while we had our coffee. Gloria was a light-skinned Mexican woman, and very attractive. Hell, she even made me horny when she walked around naked like me! She wasn’t married and didn’t even have a boyfriend that I knew about. She had been our maid for about two years now and we had gotten to know each other well and were best of friends.

So there I sat at the kitchen table, legs spread, nipples hard from masturbating, my still hungry pussy drooling, as I talked with our maid. I could feel her eyes roaming all over my body, and yes the thought of having sex with her did cross my mind.

We chatted for a few minutes as I drank the coffee and once I had finished, I grabbed my sunglasses and headed out onto the back porch to lay out and get some sun.

“Be sure to use plenty of sunscreen Miss Jenny! Your gringo skin will burn!” she laughed. I waved back at her to let her know I heard her as I walked out the sliding glass doors to the deck in back.

Outside, it was already close to ninety-five degrees outside, with it forecast to get to a hundred and ten. I laid out one of our loungers and laid down on my back to bake under the Palm Springs sun.

Our house had a six-foot-tall semi-solid fence all the way around the back that came with the house when we moved in. The people that owned it before us had the fence installed – apparently, they liked their privacy.

I say semi-solid because it did have slats every few feet to let the wind through but they were designed so unless you were at a very steep side angle you couldn’t see through them. It gave us privacy and still let the wind through so it didn’t knock the fence down.

With the fence, I had no qualms about sunbathing in the nude like I was now. I heard the lawnmower start up and a moment later the side gate to our yard opened up and Jeff, the guy that takes care of the gardening at our house, came in riding the lawnmower.

Jeff was a good looking guy about twenty-three and he was going to college to get his degree in Computer Technology. He was off for the summer as well and Mom and Dad asked him to look after the yard and the maintenance of the house if it was needed. He was happy to do it and even happier when they said they would pay him for his troubles.

I kept glancing at him from time to time to see if he was looking at me and sure enough he seemed to go over the same patch of grass multiple times. I smiled to myself, knowing he must be going crazy with a naked girl not more than fifty feet from him.

I waved to him and he quickly looked straight ahead like he knew he’d been caught staring! I watched him some more, admiring his body as he worked. He was dressed only in his cargo shorts and sneakers and I could plainly see his chest...

Mmmm his chest! Jeff worked out at the gym at school a couple of times a week and it certainly showed! He was really built and my pussy tingled at the thought of this hunk of a guy on top of me.

I had never really paid much attention to him until then. Oh, he was nice enough, always friendly and willing to help out when needed. But he was older than me and now that he was in college, he wasn’t around all that much. He was here now, however, and I was definitely thinking about him.

In fact, I couldn’t stop thinking about him! I cast a glance over at the sliding glass door to the house and noticed that Gloria was standing partially hidden behind the wall looking at me and then at Jeff. That gave me a wicked little idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.