The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne paced the empty fitness room waiting for Pam. This was the hardest part, having to depend on others to get a job done always spiked her blood pressure. She was never sure who could be trusted. Although, she was confident that Pam had no love for trustee Robyn. Robyn had screwed Pam over one too many times. Still, Pam could get cold feet, or get herself caught. Even if Pam came through with her part, this whole thing, still hinged on Stacy doing what was expected of her.

Anne froze when she heard the electronic lock buzz on the door. On the other-side, it would either be Pam to report success, or Dominique with Robyn in tow. If it turned out to be the latter Anne would surely be put in chains, de-limbed, and placed permanently beside Melanie on the lower levels. She shuttered at the image of Melanie and the thought of meeting such a fate herself.

She gave a sigh of relief as Pam, and only Pam, stepped into the fitness room where they had agreed to meet. “I assume you have something good to report,” Anne said, not willing to relax until she heard it from Pam herself.

“Yes ma’am, everything went according to plan. Stacy did her part well.”

Anne finally loosened the tension in her muscles, “And where is Robyn and Stacy now?”

“Stacy is in tight restraints awaiting further punishment. I had Robyn brought to the infirmary where she is being given special attention for her injuries.”

“What is her condition?”

“She has a concussion, broken jaw, three broken ribs, and an assortment of nasty bruises. Needless to say, she is going to be hurting for a while.”

“Good. I need her out of commission a little longer, though, what can be done about that?”

“Well, now that she has been admitted to the infirmary, I can do quite a bit. I haven’t filled out the incident report yet so ... her exact condition is somewhat fungible.” Pam said, grinning.

“I like the way you think, trustee Pam, you and I are going to do great things together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.