The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Trustee Robyn marched through the corridor, fuming, that bitch wants her job. Well, she’s going to learn quick not to fuck with her. Robyn knew how to deal with a rival like, Anne, she had done it before when others crossed her in the past.

As Dominique’s chief of staff, she had the power to conduct performance reviews of any trustee that she wished. Often, all it took was one failed review to put a rival back in her place. Sometimes, it even led to severe punishments. The first time she knocked out a rival for Dominique’s attention the poor girl was demoted from trustee to a lowly Object slave. That was when she truly realized that even as a slave, she could wield more power than she ever could in her free life. As for Anne, Robyn needed her out of the way, which explained the unannounced inspection she was about to perform.

Robyn scanned her keycard and entered the medical and hygiene processing area. Medical and hygiene was a first stop for all new arrivals. Anne, as slave trainer, oversaw early processing of new arrivals. This helped with deciding where a new slave could best serve.

Inside, trustee Pam directed a group of worker slaves while they bathed a row of women who wore only chains. “Trustee Pam?” The girl turned on her heels and snapped to attention. She was young, only twenty-three, and arrived here about a year ago. She had some medical training, and was apprenticing under trustee Rory. Recently, she had given Pam a round of corrective discipline and now the girl was back in line.

“Yes Ma’am,” Pam said.

As a trustee with lower seniority Pam had to treat her with respect. “I trust you are following all the protocols for cleansing new arrivals?”

“Yes ma’am, trustee Anne made it clear in her instructions to me. No corners should be cut, at any point, during processing.”

“That’s good to hear.” Robyn looked the new girls over. They stood shivering as cold water blasted them washing away their dignity along with their tears. However, nothing was out of the ordinary. Robyn was about to leave disappointed when another girl chained up in a separate room caught her eye. “And what about that one?”

“Oh, she’s a unique case. Anne wanted to give her special attention. I’m under orders not to approach her or go inside that room.”

“Which slave is it?”

“She is a new arrival, Stacy, I think Anne said.”

It was strange that Anne would prevent access to a new arrival. “Trustee, I wish to inspect the new slave. I don’t care about Anne’s orders; I am officially overruling them.”

“Yes, right away. You can go into the cell I’ll get some workers to help us with the inspection.” Pam hurried off, leaving Robyn alone to proceed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.