The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Dominique stood over Debra Markus, amused, as she squirmed against the straps that held her limbs to a steel chair. She wore a stylish pants suit like many female politicians often do. Of course, now the ensemble was, ridiculously disheveled, with one shoulder protruding from a badly stretched blouse. Her suit jacket was torn and caked with dirt. One bra strap dangled out from under her shirt where her shoulder was exposed. Her collector must have gotten fresh while she was in his care. Her hair fell in a mess, across her shoulders, in stark contrast to the tightly bound hair bun she typically wore in public.

Debra looked up, her face contorted to accommodate the huge ball gag that stretched her jaw, her eyes wet, and brow clenched in fear. “Hello, Senator, we need to have a chat,” Dominique said, unfolding a chair and taking a seat beside her trapped victim. “I saw you on the news. Well, your task force already accomplished one thing, you now know where all those women have been disappearing to. Because you’re one of them now.” Debra’s struggles increased as Dominique connected the dots for her. “You are luckier than most, though, because my hope is that you will be a catch and release situation.” Dominique removed Debra’s gag, “You may speak.”

Debra took a moment to summon words in her parched mouth. “You want me to kill the task force bill?” Debra said, in a tiny unsure voice.

It made Dominique smile, at how quickly the Senator offered her bill for negotiation. That was a good sign that Ms. Markus would be amenable to an arrangement. “Not exactly.”

“Please, just tell me what you want from me.”

“I want you to pass the bill.”

“But it will shut you down?”

“Let me show you something.” Dominique flipped a switch and a viewing window opened up. Through the window was a well-furnished apartment. It looked like a common studio space you might rent in a crowded city. “Look closely at the young woman asleep in that bed.”

Debra leaned forward the best she could and then Dominique saw recognition on her face. “You fucking cunt, I’ll goddamn kill you,” Debra burst into motion against the straps as she realized that the woman in the bed was her sister, Amber.

“Is that anyway for a respectable Senator to speak. She hasn’t been hurt, and won’t ever be, as long as you cooperate.”

“I am already willing to kill my own bill what else do you want from me?”

“I want you to add an amendment that sets up a three-member committee for the purpose of administration. The members of this committee will include yourself, Senator Brandel, and Senator Ramirez. Once you approach them about it, they will be eager to participate.”

“And then you will let Amber go?”

“No, little sister will be staying here with us as insurance for your continued cooperation. Amber will be imprisoned in this suite and will have a warm bed, entertainment, good food, and no one will ever touch her. But the moment you step out of line, or fail us, in any way, her status will be reduced to that of an Object slave and will endure the most horrendous suffering. You work for us now.”

“Remirez and Brandel work for you too, don’t they?” Debra said, her voice cracking as sobs came very close to overwhelming her.

“We have Ramirez’s wife and Brandel’s daughter in a nearby suite. But you shouldn’t worry about them. Worry about your own troubles.”

Debra sank in the chair, defeated, and out of options, “Alright, I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Very good. Before you are released, we need to give you a first hand example of what will happen to Amber if you fail me. And something for you to remember us by.”

Debra was released from the chair by two slave women who followed Dominique’s every command. “Strip,” Dominique said, when Debra hesitated, Dominique added, “Comply, or I’ll have them do it for you.”

Debra glanced at the slaves as they closed in, she put up her hands, “No, I can do it.” Debra removed her clothing until she stood before the three women completely naked. She hugged herself for both modesty and warmth as the air caressed her bare skin. “I said I would do what you want. Why are you making me do this?” her voice trembled.

“I told you, I want to make an impression on you that will last the rest of your life. And besides, you deserve some punishment for making me go through all this trouble.” Dominique approached the door to leave, “Take her to room fourteen, and begin her treatments.”

A collar closed around Debra’s neck, her hands were shackled behind her back, and her ankles were hobbled. She was led from the room and down a long cold hallway by a leash. At this point she could not stop the tears as each step deepened her humiliation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.