The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne scanned her keycard and the lock clicked open. She put her weight against the heavy door and entered the cell. In the center of the cell was a new slave. A metal stock held her wrists and neck. The stocks were chained to the ceiling forcing the woman to balance on her toes. Another stock trapped her ankles, holding them spread apart at about a forty degree angle from the floor. Finishing the look was a bit gag, so tight, it stretched her cheeks and lips horrifyingly out of shape, while drool poured over the edges of her exposed teeth. She arrived only a day ago.

The woman’s name was Stacy and was a professional fighter in her old life. According to the collectors report she gave them quite the fight before being subdued. That was just the kind of warrior spirit Anne was looking for.

So far, Stacy was unresponsive, probably passed out from the stress, Anne took a moment to admire the woman’s body. Her slave training had not started yet, and her body remained unmarked. Except for the bruises she sustained during her capture. The woman’s body rippled with muscle, hard, compact, and ready to pounce on any opponent she faced. Her stretched position forced every fiber, and sinew, to the surface putting the woman’s Olympian physique on display.

Anne pinched Stacy’s nipple, and twisted, causing the woman to jerk awake with a grown. “Good, welcome back.”

Stacy pulled against her restraints, violently, and angry moans escaped from behind the gag. Her wrists and ankles were already raw from the unforgiving metal and struggling only threatened to draw blood. “Please, calm yourself. You don’t know it yet, but my being here is a very good thing for you.” Anne waited while Stacy fought to calm herself and seemed ready to listen. “I need you to listen to me, carefully, so as a gesture of goodwill I am going to remove that gag and allow you a drink of water.”

Stacy looked at her with, wide, tear glistened eyes, suddenly hopeful for some kind of relief. Anne removed the gag and held a straw to Stacie’s lips. She drank greedily, and Anne allowed her to drink as she began speaking. “I am in a position to make your life at The Foundation, a living hell, or something considerably more comfortable,” Anne said.

“I want to go home,” Stacy said, her voice raspy and tired.

“Oh honey, that’s just not possible. It is beyond even my influence here.”

“Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?”

“What I want is to give you something no other new arrival gets. I am going to give you a choice.” Anne walked around the naked woman. Her fingers traveling across Stacie’s exposed midriff, over her navel, around her hips, and finally ending with a swift slap on one tight ass cheek. Stacie yelped, more out of surprise than pain. “New arrivals are assigned to one of three classes, the lowest and most miserable existence is that of the Object slave, somewhat better, but not by much, is the worker slave, and you have my status that of Trustee.” She came back around to look Stacy in the face. “I can see to it that you are given the privilege of being made a Trustee. As such, you will be allowed to keep your name, wear clothing, and will be free to move about The Foundation as you please. Most importantly, your body will not be violated by any of our clients.”

“I’m not going to make any deals with you people. You’re fucking monsters.”

Anne smiled, “I had a feeling you might say something like that.” Anne flipped a switch on the wall, and a wall mounted monitor lit up. On the screen was a naked girl being led into a room filled with assorted torture and extreme fetish gear. A man waited, in the room, for the girl’s arrival. “This is a live feed from one of our client sessions. This girl has been rented for a three-hour session and will be at the mercy of one of our clients. Based on this client’s previous sessions this Object is about to have a rough go of it. It is not uncommon for sessions to be this difficult. Most Objects endure clients like this eight times a day.” Anne replaced the bit gag, securing it even tighter than before. “I’ll leave you to watch the show and then we will continue our talk afterward.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.