The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

“Leaving work now, be home in about an hour,” Debra Markus tapped out the text and hit send to her sister Amber. The elevator doors opened to the parking garage. She took a deep breath and stepped out of the elevator, always a bit nervous leaving her senate office, alone, at night. The task force bill required a lot of work that only she could do, so, late nights could not be avoided.

Her phone bleeped with a reply from her sister, “Good, dinner will be ready when you get here,” the text read. She smiled, glad to not have to think about dinner. It was a good decision to invite Amber to live with her, they were close, and she had the extra room so it made sense. Not to mention Amber was a good cook.

Reaching her car, she groped for her keys, attention dropping to her overstuffed bag. She really had to clean this thing out. Just as her fist closed around the keys something slammed her hard from behind. Her face and ribs hit the car with such force that she could not breathe. Her attacker threw her to the ground and was instantly on top of her. She opened her mouth to scream, but a spray of noxious liquid covered her face before she could make a sound.

Whatever it was, Debra choked as it soaked her upper lip and back of her throat. She tried to thrash at him, but he pinned her wrists against her chest with one hand. She opened her mouth, but before she could scream, a rubber ball was shoved between her teeth. He held the ball in place with his palm and Debra’s screams came out muffled and useless.

Her attacker held her for a long time. She began to feel the effects of whatever he sprayed her with. Her vision swirled, her muscles weakened, she fought harder, but it didn’t matter, and she became more feeble with each second. By the time the man got off of her, she was still conscious, but completely paralyzed.

The man picked her up, and placed her limp, helpless form, into the back of a nearby Van. Debra tried to move, or scream, or to say something, anything, that might help her, all she managed were whimpers.

“That drug will wear off in about an hour, so, I’m going to bind you up good and tight before that happens,” her kidnapper said. All Debra could do was, cry quiet tears, as he bound her, tightly, with cable ties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.