The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne left Dominique’s office satisfied with herself. Any conversation with Dominique could be perilous if she wasn’t careful. Usurping Robyn’s authority the way she had was a delicate situation. Robyn, for the moment, had Dominique’s ear most of the time.

“You bitch, I know what you did,” the voice came from behind her, as if conjured from her own thoughts. She turned, and saw Robyn jogging to catch up with her. The woman just turned forty and has been with The Foundation a long time. Even at her age she still retained her beauty. Although, that was no coincidence because maintaining ones appearance and figure was a requirement for survival under Dominique’s regime. Every slave, no matter their status, had to be in peak physical condition at all times.

“You’re going to have to elaborate,” Anne said.

“Oh, don’t play dumb with me. I said I would inform the mistress about the Senators task force,” Robyn said. Coming so close to Anne’s face that she could feel her hot breath.

“You were busy, so I assisted you by taking something off your plate. What’s wrong with that?”

Robyn’s nose crinkled, her face reddening with anger, “I’m going to be keeping a close eye on you from now on and you had better not step beyond your place again.” Robyn waved her finger in front of Anne as though scolding a child.

Anger boiled in her gut and she nearly snapped back heedlessly. With some effort, Anne tamped down the feelings before they could overwhelm her. Robyn will make a mistake, and she will be there to take advantage of it. She would be patient and the time would come. “I’m sorry, I won’t let it happen again,” Anne said, raising her hands in surrender.

“You better see to it that it doesn’t,” Robyn said, and then stalked away, probably, to chew someone else out.

Anne watched as the older woman walked away her tight ass filling out her overalls, nicely, hips sauntering side-to-side with each step. Robyn wasn’t very well liked amongst the trustees. First of all, she lived up Dominique’s ass, second, she used her position to get other trustees in trouble when they threatened her. Now, Anne had threatened her, and she fully expected some kind of reprisal. She was counting on it actually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.