The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Dominique scanned the collector reports and failed to suppress a yawn. Being Prime Dom wasn’t all fun and games, more often than not, it was a bit of a bore. The reports were mostly uneventful, accounts of successful collections of women around the world. Every so often, a woman will be in the wrong place at the wrong time and will have to be abducted along with the original target, or a male friend will get involved and have to be dealt with. The real inconvenience came when a target escaped and made it to the authorities. Not a crisis, but definitely presented a headache. A few calls, some palms greased, usually cleared things up and the escaped target would be apprehended anyway.

Nevertheless, all of that created paper work that at some point made it to her desk. Keeping records was a double-edged sword. On one edge it was necessary to run a large operation, on the other, it created a paper trail and potential evidence. Precautions were taken, however, and she knew how to deal with authorities if they came sniffing around.

She pointed to her empty mug and a worker slave immediately refilled it with hot coffee. Bells jingled from the slaves pierced nipples as she moved and then retreated back to the corner of the room.

There was a knock at the door, “Enter,” Dominique said, eager for a distraction.

Trustee Anne entered, “Mistress, I have something you should see.”

“Oh, and where is Robyn? She is usually the one who brings me things I should see.” Dominique said, sipping her coffee.

“Robyn is busy dealing with another matter I offered to bring this to you.” Anne said, and moved quickly across the room to switch on the T.V ... She changed it to a news channel. The woman who appeared on the screen Dominique recognized as Senator Debra Markus.

The Senator was giving a speech on the floor of Congress about a bill she just introduced. Dominique listened as Anne increased the volume. “We all know the stories, we read about them in the news all the time. A beautiful young woman disappears, we spend a few weeks looking for her only for authorities to give up after no leads emerge. The families are left without closure never knowing what might be happening to their loved one. But, we can put a stop to this if only we have the will and can martial the resources to do so. And that is what this bill, The Justice for disappeared women and their families Act, intends to do. This bill will allocate money to form a special investigative task force designed to find the ones responsible for these women’s abductions and bring them to justice.”

“Should we be worried about this, ma’am? This is a direct shot at The Foundation’s operations,” Anne said.

Dominique studied the woman on the screen as she took her time answering. The Senator was thirty years old but seemed younger. New to the chamber, with blonde hair that would, if not tied in a bun, reach to her shoulders. Attractive, with a tight curve sculpted body, the sort of look The Foundation often went for. “Only, if we do nothing about it. Send the nearest collection team to bring her in, immediately.”

“Won’t that look suspicious?”

“I’ve dealt with these problems before trust your mistress won’t you.”

“Yes Mistress, I am sorry.”

“You know, Robyn never questions me.”

Anne became visibly tense, afraid she might have overstepped, “I ... I’m sorry ma’am I meant no disrespect,” she said, dropping her eyes to the floor.

“l appreciate it, sometimes I enjoy an actual conversation. That being said, in this case I know what I am doing.”

“Of course, ma’am, I will have a team sent for her immediately.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.