The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne stepped out of Dominique’s office and breathed. She felt as though it was the first breath she had taken in several minutes. Her entire body relaxed finally; and she walked down the hall a smile expanding across her face.

She was surprised by how quickly Dominique gave her exactly what she wanted. Dominique was not as clueless as Anne had thought, but the Prime Dom obviously agreed that Anne was right for the job. Anyway, in the end she had successfully completed phase one with relative ease. Now, she could begin work on the next phase. Anne returned to her quarters, her head already busy with plans and possibilities.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.