The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Dominique observed Senator Debra Markus in her apartment. During her captivity, cameras were installed in every room of the domicile. Shifts of worker slaves will observe the cameras, always, and report everything the little mouse did from now on. She leaned back in her chair, and smiled, she rather enjoyed how things with the Senator worked out.

There was a knock at the door and Anne entered. “Hello, Ma’am, I heard things went well with our uppity politician,” Anne said.

“Let it be a lesson to you, life, and family will always win out over principle and ideology when you apply the right pressure.”

“Yes, Ma’am, that is true.”

Anne stood, at attention, her eyes focused ahead. Anne’s black hair was pulled into a tight bun and bright red lipstick stood out in the center of her creamy complexion. She originally brought Anne to The Foundation for her administration skills, but being honest with herself, that had not been the only reason. Anne possessed a certain quality that reminded her of herself. Normally, that might have worried her, but in Anne’s case she found it intriguing. If properly molded, Anne could become a trusted ally, maybe even a partner. “You can relax, tell me how things went with Robyn.”

Anne went at ease and looked at Dominique for the first time since entering the room. “Robyn will need to remain in the infirmary, under Trustee Pam’s care, at least ten weeks. Stacy is beginning a seven-day punishment protocol.”

“A new slave attacking a trustee is a serious offense. Don’t you think seven days is a rather light punishment?”

“Normally, I would agree but Stacy is a trained athlete and can be utilized as a physical trainer for all of the slaves at The Foundation. The incident occurred before Stacy received her training, and her new name, always a difficult time for any new arrival. I think a little leniency is appropriate.”

“You think this Stacy deserves a second chance then?”

“Yes, after a painful punishment of course. I think she can become an asset to The Foundation.”

She was silent a moment as she considered Anne’s words. She knew Anne was up to something, but Dominique found it more interesting to give Anne a long leash and see what she did with it. “Very well, I’ll let you have your way. But, one week is still not enough punishment for attacking a trustee. Increase the protocol to fourteen days and then we will see how Stacy performs as a trustee.”

“Thank you, I know you won’t be disappointed. What should be done about Trustee Robyn?”

“You mean will she return as my chief of staff after her recovery? No, her days as a trustee are over. I had grown bored of her constant brown nosing anyway.”

“I understand.”

“I will leave Robyn’s fate in your hands.” Dominique paused, thought a moment, and then came to a decision. “You will become my chief of staff until further notice.” Anne seemed surprised, as if she had made things too easy for her. “Isn’t that what you wanted? To serve by my side as Robyn once did.”

“Y ... yes ma’am but...”

“Oh come now dear, you didn’t think I was totally oblivious to your plotting and the rivalry you and Robyn had.”

“No, I didn’t-”

“Do not finish that sentence, if you do you will be lying to me. I consider that to be the most serious offense of all.” Anne’s lips clamped shut, instantly, as she realized the mistake she almost made. “I admit, I am not clear on all of the details behind how you engineered Robyn’s little mishap. But I know it didn’t happen by accident.”

“I am sorry, ma’am, I overstepped,” Anne said, dropping her gaze to the floor.

“I chose to let you two settle matters on your own. I wanted to see which one of you would end up on top. Clearly, it is you who bested Robyn in the end. So, I see no reason to delay as the position of my chief of staff is open and you desire to fill it.”

Anne swallowed hard enough that it could be heard from across the room. “I appreciate your confidence in me. I will not let you down.”

“See that you don’t, or else, you will end up next to your girlfriend Melanie.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Anne said, returning to her stiff formal posture.

Dominique dismissed Anne and the woman quickly left her office. She had high hopes for Anne but she thought the same thing of Robyn once. She very much hoped Anne worked out, because being a Prime Dom in a facility like this one was a lonely job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.